Why Are Military Graves So Close Together, 1938 Hurricane Giraffes, Why Did Bobby Leave Fantomworks, What Does John 3:36 Mean, Articles W

Dr Asked Me If I Had Changed Partners or Had Sex With Someone Else? Finally 4 gynecologists later a female physician suggested it may be BV. WebEffectiveness Ease of Use Satisfaction I, like any female occasionally struggle with bv and it's humiliating. WebApproximately 12-24 hours after use this gel, you will have these little weird white clumps that look like small pieces of wadded up toilet paper coming out of you when you have sex. So its a good idea to see your doctor and get treatment. 0 likes. The yeast infections were affecting my mental health and my sex life, and I had enough. I have taken yeast defense too. All rights reserved. I now feel clear and clean. 28%. It took a while to finally buy it. kosekose0830 28. Could this be a side effect of Rephresh Gel or BV? And it also helped with the discomfort after sex. Webwhite clumps after using rephresh geldonjoy wrist brace size chart | September 6, 2022 I am prescribed the gel 2x a week for a year after doing a 5 day treatment. Wear a pad and let gravity do its thing. ! I had 80% of disruptive BV-causing bacteria 3 months ago. I have taken yeast defense too. So I decided I was going to buy a box of rephresh to clean myself out from having my period for so long and to make sure nothing bad started to happen from having ny period so much. Redbarn Braided Bully Stick, Cameron's Coffee Decaf Process, Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips Nutrition Facts, Waterproof Seal Between Wood And Concrete. westinghouse generator 5300 decibels By On Sep 6, 2022. However, only when I was experiencing an odor is when I have used it in the past. If you notice any discharge that looks unusual or smells foul, see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. I noticed RepHresh had 10000 of positive reviews with women suffering what I was going through. One easy way to distinguish between these two conditions is the smell or lack thereof. An optimal vaginal pH level is acidic, with a level of approximately 4.5. However, blood from your period can cause your pH level to rise and become unbalanced. Web19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA. My quick go to for ph restoration. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information. I have been advised not to continue to use it. found intense burning and irritation after using this product. How Bad Does It Hurt 2 star. Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2023, I was struggling with vaginal dysbiosis for the last few years, this was recommended to me through Evvy to reintroduce good bacteria. I had recurrent yeast infections since January 2022 (literally would be 1 week no yeast infection, 2 weeks with a yeast infection, menstrual cycle, then repeat the whole thing all over again) which I think was a result of quitting my birth control. Douching is not the greatest idea, it disrupts vaginal ph. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Thick, white, clumpy discharge like wet toilet paper may indicate a vaginal yeast infection (vaginal candidiasis). i used replens when i had a bacterial infection and had burning..i also had a white discharge. Not sure if it triggers bleeding for anyone else, but it has with me.Read More Read Less. The doctor told me to lay off the meds so that I can my body back to normal. I am experiencing the white clumps like the OP. When pH is unbalanced. i think what you have it pretty normal if youre using replens. Rephesh was the only thing that worked to this day (2 year later)Yes, you can have sex BUT,rePHesh does leave white, gave me rePHesh, and yes it does help.yeast.It balances out your vaginal PH, which causes infection if its off.It has helped me alot. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts RepHresh Vaginal Gel is clinically shown to maintain healthy vaginal pH for up to three days. RePhresh (I take a capsule every day) is the ONLY thing I have found to keep my PH balance healthy and get rid of the horrible symptoms. I have been under a gynaecologist for years but getting no where. I had BV for over a year, and all the Flagyl,and Gels never worked! In my case it's just the cream or gel that they use. I started having bad odours which I have seen the doctor and been medicated for. I left the ER with more metronidazole smh and pain killers. I have clear to yello Hello everyone! 46%. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2023. 9%. This type of discharge may be a sign of a yeast infection. WebThey should drain out and be gone pretty quickly. All rights reserved. Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount. A female physician even told me I was making up it up. personalized aprons bulk. 4 star. To download the PDF with full directions for use,click here. Shake down. I am Nurse and others, it is different than the white discharge of a yeast infection. I have no STD's and so this was quite alarming for me. vaginal itching. My very first ever in my life and I'm 32. i think what you have it pretty normal if youre using replens. How long does it take for BV to go away without treatment? Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated. I started using Rephresh to restore the pH balance. How to Use a Digital pH Meter to Test Body pH, Relief for Vaginal Irritation Itching and Swelling, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights. Painful urination. How long does discharge last with Replens? 1 star. I used Rephresh Gel on 2/8/19 because I suspected I had BV, I didn't pay attention until 2 days later that there was white discharge and today 2/12/19 it's still there almost clumpy like. I used too much vinegar with the water. That you used rephresh was not a good idea. Just recently I have been using birth control pills and have been experiencing abnormally long or multiple periods in one month. Webassetto corsa | ultimate edition g2a; keracare dry and itchy conditioner; yardgard chain link line post WebThe discharge of BV is often whitish, grey and watery. i would describe it as looking like paper spitballs. 0 I just had my period for an entire week and 2 weeks lat. Does metronidazole (vaginal) cause white clumpy discharge? I've had issues with bv my entire sexually active life. ( i was using weekly) Things have gotten MUCH better down below.Good luck hun!!!! Still worth it though.just be up front with your partner. It can be treated with antifungal medications in creams, ointments, tablets, and suppositories.Nov 16, 2018 Advertisement I could really use all the help I could get. The only problem with this product for me was that after each use i seem to experience some vaginal discomfort, itching, but no odor. With RepHresh Gel, theres nothing to hide! My doctors clinic isn't allowing ppl to come in to be seen so I have to come here. Web19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA. This page works best with JavaScript. I got treatment for it twice and Im just not sure if it has gone away. It appears to be subsiding the more I use the product. I suddenly started having repeated yeast infections. It actually works and Im glad to have found it. From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore. 2 star. I use after sex to get my ph balanced again. 4.0. I dont have insurance so I keep using the metro gel I was given when this started. Also, This comes out white and clumpy vaginally for days after. I literally checked my pH. Motorguide X3-70 Lb 24v Manual, Among OB/GYNs who trust in the vaginal odor eliminating gel and oral feminine probiotic categories. But RepHresh Vaginal Gel goes to work in seconds to help eliminate the cause of odor. This was all I changed and I started eating yogurt along with it! This is extremely thick and pasty, like cream of wheat that's dried up and thickened. Research says that it's the the recommended treatment course for chronic bv. Remove the applicator from the sealed wrapper. I am experiencing the white clumps like the OP. Do not copy or redistribute in any form! The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. white clumps after using rephresh gel Last updated on 28 December 2012 by Le Ella May. Learn How Genetics Make Some Fans of Fear, Dr. Whyte's Book: Take Control of Your Cancer Risk, How Breast Cancer Changed My Life and Me, Health News and Information, Delivered to Your Inbox. The discharge can be watery and often has no smell. Symptoms often include an excessive grayish white vaginal discharge and a bothersome "fishy odor" which can be worse after sexual intercourse. This product is the only douche I've used and my doctor is always recommending not to use them. My symptoms usually appear right around my menses so it could be a ph imbalance being caused my hormonal changes. So have you seen these white crumbles, or, ow, it hae cleared. If the clumpy white stuff continues over several For instance estrogen vaginal two or three times a week and other days RePhresh. Webwhite clumps after using rephresh gel white clumps after using rephresh gel. I feel so relieved reading through here. I started using Rephresh to restore the pH balance. Vandazole and generic metronidazole vaginal gel are both the same strength (0.75%) and typically used every night at bedtime (or sometimes twice a day, if using the generic) for about 5 days.Nuvessa vaginal gel is available in a higher strength (1.3%) and Most yeast infections lead to itching, burning, and/or redness in or around the vagina. How do I get rid of white clumpy discharge? If you douche, remember to balance pH immediately after with one application of RepHresh, or use a RepHresh Clean Balance kit that includes both a cleaning solution and pH balancer all-in-one. RepHresh Vaginal Gel- Don't Waste Your Money Approximately 12-24 hours after use this gel, you will have these little weird white clumps that look like small pieces of wadded up toilet But RepHresh Vaginal Gel goes to work in seconds to help eliminate the cause of odor. When the vaginal pH is not properly balanced, microorganisms are able to thrive, allowing possible odor to occur. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 3 star. WebThe thing about your period, its not over when its over. 5 star. The gel may stick to blood and form clumps, which can be unpleasant. Also, I read one woman's post about the cost. But with rephresh 2 step, use it and take a shower and by the time I get out if the shower my symptoms are gone. As a result, dead vaginal cells are shed and the tissue is left feeling moisturized.Jan 13, 2022. I took another Evvy test a few weeks ago, got my results today and now I have 93% protective bacteria and everything is in an optimal state!! I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone say they had white discharge associated with BV. Use barrier methods of protection, such as condoms and dental dams, during sexual activity. It is an over-the-counter product that ensures optimal vaginal pH. 5 star. How long after my last dose is it okay to have sex? I started using it before and immediately after sex and I don't get BV infections anymore! unusual white, gray, or green discharge. I've used this product before once or twice when I would experience an odor and it helped tremendously. Headache . Know Your Body. This is a natural process that is performed by the body. I left the ER with more metronidazole smh and pain killers. Manage Settings Also use Monistat ovules to clear the yeast. No on wants to go to the DR everytime you get one. White discharge is okay unless it er got it again for another week. THANK YOU! i would describe it as looking like paper spitballs. It can be treated with antifungal medications in creams, ointments, tablets, and suppositories.Nov 16, 2018 Advertisement This makes bacterial overgrowth more likely.Jun 5, 2020. Yellow vaginal discharge on toilet paper? But the second box, each time I used it, I would start spotting that day and it would continue for a few days. Waterproof Seal Between Wood And Concrete, I had bacterial vaginosis a few months ago. The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount. The symptoms of a yeast infection include itching, painful sex and irritation, and aches around the vulva. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. White clumpy discharge after using Replens. Webhow to test alcohol content after fermentation wine; lucy activewear dress; white clumps after using rephresh gel. While waiting to see the doctor the intact nurse, a young lady in her mid 20s saw my desperation. I am experiencing the white clumps like the OP. Continued daily use provides optimum benefits. Im not sure what happened. My symptoms usually appear right around my menses so it could be a ph imbalance being caused my hormonal changes. I used Rephresh given that I had an odor after sex or because of oral sex or both (which sex was protected). It takes 5.5 x elimination half life for a medicine to be completely cleared from the body.Oct 27, 2020. And also, I'm not even one to use douches in my lifetime. I have to use it daily (around six a.m), and I smell so bad by 11.00 am. If BV is a recurring problem, you can try to prevent it by keping your vaginal pH in balance with a product like RepHresh gel, an over-the-counter vaginal gel. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. I Not hungry. Have not had a single yeast infection all month. The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like communities, reviews, ratings, or blogs are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. process automation magazine. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Clinically Shown to Maintain Healthy Vaginal pH. Snap off the thin pointed end of the applicator and discard the break-away tip. Our Products. However, RepHresh is not to treat BV. To help avoid this, use RepHresh 3 days before and immediately after your period to maintain a healthy vaginal pH balance. Discharge from BV has a distinctive fishy odor, while yeast infection discharge tends to be odorless. I do not use it every three days as the product recommends but ony after my cycle and that seems to work wonders! Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips Nutrition Facts, I took one dose about 4 days ago and I'm back to normal. Clinically Shown to Maintain Healthy Vaginal pH. Webyamaha hi-hat replacement parts. Wear a pad and let gravity do its thing. Sadly yes, this is very normal and gross looking at the same time. At that moment I thought about that young lady and I started reading about probiotics. There are also times when your discharge may signal a problem with your health. The usual way women guess that they might have BV is a bad odor, especially right after their period. RepHresh is approved by the Food and Drug Administration to be sold over the counter in the United States. If you suspect or are diagnosed with BV, here are a few treatment options: Vaginal pH gels and probiotics. The symptoms of a yeast infection include itching, painful sex and irritation, and aches around the vulva. Discard this excess product along with the applicator and do not attempt to reuse the applicator. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, RepHresh Odor Eliminating Vaginal Gel, 4ct (0.07oz), Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, See all details for RepHresh Odor Eliminating Vaginal Gel, 4ct (0.07oz). I started using this after my period when I would have odor for a few days. The elimination half life of metronidazole is approximately 8 hours. Webhello@theaccentst.com. Washing out the vagina can actually make matters worse because it washes out the good flora we need for balance. This product is the only douche I've used and my doctor is always recommending not to use them. Might have a yeast: infection which may need to be treated.Yeast can present with clumpy, white vaginal discharge to a watery, white discharge. And also, I'm not even one to use douches in my lifetime. You could always call the company and ask for a free sample, The only thing you wont like is, IF you have sex, There will be white, ontrol a very healthy diet can help also try AZO yeast pills, in combination with all this i think it will help reduce your problems. I gained weight not working out too scared to get too sweaty there and cultivate bacteria, I was too scared to be intimate, too nervous to drink (when I wasnt on metronidazole). Clinical findings include atrophy of the labia majora and vaginal introitus. Vandazole and generic metronidazole vaginal gel are both the same strength (0.75%) and typically used every night at bedtime (or sometimes twice a day, if using the generic) for about 5 days.Nuvessa vaginal gel is available in a higher strength (1.3%) and Using a vaginal gel like RepHresh or an oral probiotic such as RepHresh-Pro-B will help lower your vaginal pH and may help restore a healthier vaginal flora before other treatments need to be considered. My doctors clinic isn't allowing ppl to come in to be seen so I have to come here. travis . WebRephesh looks like yeast.big white clumps.But Rephesh comes in vaginal inserts only.You could call your doctor and ask what he used.I take AZO YEast daily, and Acidillious daily also. 9%. White discharge is okay unless it Just bought another bottle and am hoping for the same results in August. A neutral pH level is 7 (as in distilled water). The main symptom of BV is lots of thin vaginal discharge that has a strong fishy smell. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Yeast infections often cause thick, white, clumpy vaginal discharge that usually doesnt smell (or only smells slightly different than normal). This is my first night off the meds 6/21. The Replens website states that the company is not aware of any scientific research showing that the Replens Silky Smooth Personal Lubricant causes yeast infections.Apr 29, 2022, Official answer. I also bled for 3 weeks after using this stuff. I started using Rephresh to restore the pH balance. It is the medicine working. Pelvic pain was unforgivable rawness caused bleeding I ended up in the ER. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. After taking the medication for the yeast infection I would immediately develope BV. Research says that it's the the recommended treatment course for chronic bv. Replens MDTM enhances this renewal process and leaves softer, more supple tissue behind. Im currently trying probiotics for about a month now and I have not noticed any difference I tried it after a previous treatment thinking that it would prevent B.V. from coming back but it returned..but the rephresh on the other hand it gave me temporary relief no Odor or discharge although it came back like for me that its just a cover up or something just really temporary is there anything that took anyones B.V. away for good that I can try ? :), Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2022. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. I too, thought the white, GYN gets me free samples. * For dietary supplements only: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Day 4 and no order. Douching is not the greatest idea, it disrupts vaginal ph. Definitely take after a meal though because I didn't and I got a pretty knarly stomachache. Painful sex. A common symptom of a vaginal yeast infection is abnormal vaginal discharge, which might be thick and look like cottage cheese (white and curd-like) or be thin and watery. White clumpy discharge after using Replens. This product was wonderful when I started using it. The thing about your period, its not over when its over. The first few times were fine. Web ALBION by ace's shop - . While sitting or lying on your back with knees bent, gently insert open end of applicator well into the vagina. Eliminates Feminine Odor for up to 3 Days. MORE REVIEWS. I used Rephrase gel after noticing a change in vaginally discharge and woke up to having white clumps down there. I also use lots of coupons they are available inside the box and on the internet.Read More Read Less. Smart Grocery Shopping When You Have Diabetes, Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Dogs and Cats, Latest Facts on COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters, History Does Repeat: Vaccine Resistance Is Not New, Synthetic Chemical in Many Products Linked to Early Death, New Drug for Early Breast Cancer: First Advance in 20 Years, Love Horror? We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. Some women notice a residue or discharge after initial use of Replens MDTM. Web19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA. But this time this product caused all of it and the bv. Be prepared for white clumps though after sex. I use to think the same thing as you when I saw the white clumps after my OBGYN examined me. Our Products. The gel has no odor or color. My doctor recommend trying rephresh. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. 4.0. Then after the yeast infection went away almost immediately after I developed by. Eliminates Feminine Odor for up to 3 Days. Web19th Ave New York, NY 95822, USA. Surgery Type: LSH. I did ask them use gloves for sensitive folks like me. pH is a measurement of how alkaline or acidic something is. The second most common vaginal infection, a Yeast Infection occurs when there is an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Re: how effective is rephresh. Bacteria can and does ride on on the backs of sperm. +0. And Ill post that. Please respond. RepHresh Cooling Relief Spray. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. At that moment I thought about that young lady and I started reading about probiotics. HOTSALE Golf Wang . My symptoms usually appear right around my menses so it could be a ph imbalance being caused my hormonal changes. Also, I read one woman's post about the cost. If the gel is applied every three days, it will keep the vaginal pH level healthy, thereby lowering the risk of developing vaginal problems. 0 Rephesh is the ONLY thing that helps my BV.I had BV for over a year, and nothing helped,then my OB/GYN gave me samples , and it took it away! Most women will experience feminine odor at some point in their lives. Wear a pad and let gravity do its thing. WebThe thing about your period, its not over when its over. Painful urination. Had BV second time now first was tablets made me drunk feeling so I'm avoiding the tablets and this second time I'm using the gel. I have been advised not to continue to use it. I use rephesh on a monthly basis. She assumed this was due to BV. Webwhite clumps after using rephresh geldonjoy wrist brace size chart | September 6, 2022 White. Painful urination. At that moment I thought about that young lady and I started reading about probiotics. westinghouse generator 5300 decibels By On Sep 6, 2022.