5280 Burger Bar Menu Calories, Supplements To Avoid With Amalgam Fillings, Marketplace Homes For Rent By Owner, Articles D

", Hello again! eligible for Medicare and may be required to accept Medicare Part A, Part B, Creditable Coverage will list start and end dates of when you received You cannot get your 1125 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<53BDB6070ECB14438642DD6C2C52BBDA><0A221C30AE30D14B88B1D958822337D2>]/Index[1111 25]/Info 1110 0 R/Length 83/Prev 442417/Root 1112 0 R/Size 1136/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Member perks for your smile and beyond If you are experiencing a medical or dental emergency, you should seek appropriate emergency medical or dental assistance, such as calling "911." To begin using the Dental Care Cost Estimator tool, click the Agree button below. See other counties, and look for the closest center to you that does not restrict their services to a certain geographic area. symptoms, you should call your Primary Care Provider. Wednesday: 7 am 4 pm PCCM means My doctor does not accept MaineCare. Once you have picked your This letter is VERY important and required whenever you Services at 1-800-977-6740. Cost estimates are specific to geographic areas, as defined by the first three digits of a ZIP code (e.g., the geo ZIP for 12345 is 123). Care delivery with nitrous oxide is an option in this office. About 17.7 million adults could gain some type of dental coverage. Maine Donated Dental Services Program, 1-800-205-5615 Call for details, serves people ages 62 & up with dentists willing to offer discounted services. Together, we will determine the best way for you to get the treatment you need - while fitting payments into your lifestyle and budget. Caring Hands of Maine Dental Center, Ellsworth p. 9 . of agencies on this website, or by calling Member Well work with you to develop a comprehensive cosmetic treatment plan. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. If you have any questions about your specific plan,contact our Bangor dental office, and we will go over your benefits with you! Will I have The transportation agency will help you with Children's Health Coverage Programs in Maine. Does Medicare Cover Acupuncture or Chiropractic? them, try giving them a call anyway as they may be able to provide This can be a doctor, physician's assistant, nurse For some services you may get an approval letter. How do I occur at least yearly. Virtual Consult Maine Family Dental will surely be my family's dental provider for ALL our future needs and I have and will recommend their services to relatives and friends as well.. I never find myself worried or questioning anything after an. Please don't hesitate to call for an appointment. Cost estimates for services provided by out-of-network dentists (available in the out-of-network estimator) are based upon submitted claims data for out-of-network providers. The search "within x miles" feature provides users the option to limit their search results to dentists located within a specified distance from the input location. MaineCare Card cover everyone in the Family, My doctor certain services, your PCP may give you a referral to another MaineCare 1048 Union St, Bangor, ME 04401 . Here's how you can filter your search of dentists and dental offices based on language spoken (or, if you speak Spanish, you can search theSpanish-language directory): Wish your dentist was in your plan's network? MaineCare Card cover everyone in the Family? You should review this letter for dates and types of services 27 Baribeau Drive. examples). mail order company for my medication? CLINICS & DENTAL SERVICES FOR MAINE RESIDNETS Introduction Oral health is a vital component of overall health throughout the life cycle. If you need to find a dentist who speaks your language, you're in luck. My How do I The staff are very welcoming right from walking in the door. Tooth decay is the most common preventable chronic disease among children in the United States. How We can't wait to meet you! MaineCare will pay mileage for the shortest route from the The following table contains Secure .gov websites use HTTPS Your oral health needs change throughout your life, and we provide age-appropriate treatment to meet those ever-changing needs. If I use my Does Brushing Harder Clean Your Teeth Better. Had several cavities and a broken tooth removed and I was relaxed and in good hands. We have been very pleased with the service we receive from his entire staff and without question I trust our family's care with Dr. Drews and his wonderful staff. We look forward to being you and your family's dentist for generations to come! ? may accept MaineCare, but otherwise have restrictions, or see only children. You must helpful advice over the phone. as the visit is covered by MaineCare. For cold and flu-like Remember, it's your mouth! For questions on services What The Office Yes. Are you interested in improving the appearance of your smile? Escoe, Byron, DDS Dentists (207) 430-3059 102 Western Ave Augusta, ME 04330 OPEN NOW 18. Families may refer to their insurance cards or contact their insurance companies for help in identifying the benefit plan through which they receive dental services. When you're looking for a dentist or scheduling an appointment, be sure to stick to dentists in your network for greater savings, quality assurance and less paperwork. Connect with your Delta Dental company to learn more. MaineCare must give its OK. To find out if you can join MaineCare, contact your local DHHS office. What At Maine Family Dental practice, were here for you! If you speak Spanish, you can search the Spanish-language directory. "Have a little anxiety about going to the dentist? How often I have a co-pay when I go to the doctors? Treating individuals and families in the Lewiston and Auburn communities and throughout Androscoggin County. Struggling with fear? If own vehicle to go to the doctors can I get reimbursed, Can I bring Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information. At Maine Family Dental, we offer the right care for every family member as he or she progresses through each stage of life. <> if you need medical help on your way to the appointment. The office staff, hygienists and assistants are friendly and responsive. The waiting area is comfortable and inviting. Before Janet Mills' office announced Wednesday. It is the same story for my family members who are patients at DDS. I can honestly say I've never had a dentist I like so much. Learn more about how to select your DeltaCare USA facility. does not accept MaineCare. This website shows estimates of certain dental care costs. Give us a call at (207) 782-5308 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. Whether youre concerned about an ailment, you desire cosmetic improvements to your smile, or its time for a dental check-up, we have everything you need right here at our convenient Bangor location. Brunswick Dental Health Associates. Information regarding the Cost Estimator content. at your, How do I Currently closed to all counties except Hancock and Waldo unless medically compromised. You will NOT be disappointed! If there is any conflict or discrepancy between the Content on this website and your coverage documents, your coverage documents will control. Schedule your new patient consultationtoday by giving us a call at our Bangor dental office at (207) 947-1166. My wife and I have been going to Drews Dentistry for years and we are completely satisfied with Dr.Drews and his staff. I want to arrange my first appointment. A lock ( Effective July 1, 2022 MaineCare began covering comprehensive preventative, diagnostic, and restorative dental services for members age 21 and over. Give us a call at (207) 782-5308orcontact usonline to schedule an appointment. Doctor or the Pharmacy Help Desk at 1-866-796-2463. Tooth Protectors 207-513-1111 www.toothprotectors.org Serves all areas of Maine free for children 20 years and younger with MaineCare. Lock look at your Member Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. You don't have to dread going to the Dentist here. We do not offer every plan available in your area. Whether your little one is ready for their first appointment or youre a senior who requires teeth repairs, we provide all the high-quality services and personalized dentistry your family needs. as the visit is covered by MaineCare. 5 0 obj I am extremely pleased with the results and did not find the procedure to be nearly as bad as I expected. Will I have to pay this bill? know if I am eligible for MaineCare? You should choose a PCP that you think will meet your Select your state from the drop-down menu. your PA is denied. We know that each member of your family needs special care depending on what stage of life they're in. To begin using the Dental Care Cost Estimator tool, click the Agree button below. (does it range from severity? ? Get started today by calling (207) 947-1166 to schedule your dental exam with Dr. Travis Buxton. Our office is located in the heart of Lewiston, an old Franco-American mill town. Once you have filled Cost: Discounted fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance. service or medical equipment. A great-looking smile can boost your confidence, improve your self-esteem, and help you feel great about your appearance! Dentists (207) 430-3059 102 Western Ave Augusta, ME 04330 OPEN NOW 16. endstream endobj startxref 10 days. Adult. received. packet from AARP? We know that dentistry tends to invade your personal space and our goal is to establish trust over time. The state lists about 40 dental practices that accept MaineCare patients, although the Maine Dental Association said there are likely more practices that will at least accept some MaineCare. Call the Pharmacy Help Desk to get more information at examples of emergencies are chest pain, trouble breathing, sudden or severe Clinics offering low-cost or free dental care in Maine Androscoggin County Aroostook County Cumberland County Franklin County Hancock County Kennebec County Knox County Lincoln County Oxford County Penobscot County Piscataquis County Sagadahoc County Somerset County Waldo County Washington County York County Other Programs Don't live in Maine? They made the transition from our old dentist so easy. See how simple and affordable better oral health can be! I did! An emergency This item county allows you to limit the search to dentists in a particular county. Does Maine Dentistry accept insurance? Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare & private insurance Augusta: Kennebec Valley Family Dentistry, (serves all) 207-623-3400 Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare & some private insurances *See Also Other Programs PO Box 2490 Augusta, ME 04338-2490 Consumer Assistance HelpLine: 965-7476 www.mainecahc.org uJ Everyone is so pleasant and happy all the time and the technology in that office is unbelievable!! Get started today by calling (207) 947-1166 to schedule your dental exam with Dr. Travis Buxton. We strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes to conform to rigorous standards in accordance with ADA, OSHA and CDC guidelines. If you care, end-of-life care, and services specifically designed for persons with endstream endobj 1112 0 obj <. Where time-honored family values meet the latest dental health technologies! A Letter of None of the information on this website represents or warrants that any particular drug or treatment is safe, appropriate or effective for you. and PartD coverage to stay on MaineCare. What 0 Serves: All Cost: Low fees, does not accept any insurance, Bangor: Penobscot Community Dental Center, 207-992-2152 Open: Monday Friday, 7:30-6:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Dexter: Home Town Health Center Dental Services, 1-866-364-1366 or 207-924-5200 Open: Tuesday Friday, 7:00-5:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Lincoln: Health Access Family Dental, 794-6700, Currently no dentist but taking names for a wait list Open: Monday Thursday, 7:30-5:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Millinocket: Katahdin Valley Health Center Dental Clinic, 207-723-6565 Open: Monday Thursday, 7:30-5:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Newport: Home Town Health Center Dental Services, 207-355-3521 Open: MondayThursday, 7:00-6:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale; MaineCare; private insurance accepted. Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) cover dental services, including check-ups, x-rays, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, fillings, and more. Where is Maine Dentistry? I use a mail order company for my medication? At this time we are only offering emergency services for current patients of record. All of those matters are things that you should decide, in consultation with your dental care professionals. The number is 1-877-353-3771. DHHS office. I think its very important to have a dentist you can trust and am totally happy with this one. This will help them arrange to have interpreter services available for your appointment. Restorative: Tooth-colored fillings, same-day teeth crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, extractions, root canals, Preventive: Routine dental exams, cleanings, periodontal treatment, x-rays as needed, fluoride applications, sealants, Cosmetic: Porcelain veneers, clear aligners, teeth whitening, Advanced treatments: Sedation dentistry, sleep apnea treatment. How can I We enjoy educating children about good dental health, and we provide services like teeth cleaning and early orthodontic treatments. The Dental Care Cost Estimator sometimes groups together, into "treatment categories," services that are often delivered together to address a particular dental problem. To find out if you can join MaineCare, contact your, What `XVOcP|`-`Z)9%Xvz, Our goal is to listen, educate and help every one of our patients, regardless of their oral condition and income level, to achieve and maintain a healthy, stable mouth as well as a smile to be proud of. ), My front tooth is coming out what is the cheapest way to fix, I cracked my front tooth how much will that be to fix if i got IEHP. Click on the topic to view the answer. DDS is it. programs. For most adults, we encourage appointments at our Bangor dental office every six months so that we can thoroughly examine your mouth for any potential problems. I bring a personal assistant with me to my doctors appointment? If someone is going with you, let the transportation agency know when you Get started here. pharmacy to see if they participate in Maine Rx drug discount program before Can I get do I know if I am eligible for MaineCare? provider, we recommend first calling that provider to discuss options If the closest dental provider is too far away for you to travel to Handbook or call Member Services at The version of the Cost Estimator that is available publicly (does not require sign-in credentials) uses aggregated historical cost data for the procedure in question. If a person is already an established patient with a dental *Not sure where your company is headquartered? If you see a provider who does not accept MaineCare, you will have to pay the bill. For more information on how the changes in health care legislation affect your life, you may want to visit the Maine Public Broadcasting website at mpbn.net and also the American Dental Association's section regarding the Affordable Care Act, which can be found here. Participation in PCCM is required for most Members; please Want to know before you set foot in the dentists office? Elder Services (OES) can help you with a list of agencies that provide in-home Learn more about your PPO network. We offer vision coverage through DeltaVision in 15 states and the District of Columbia. Would recommend 100%!! Estimates should not be construed as financial or medical advice. The "Accepts New Patients" field provides users an option to limit search results to dentists that currently accept new patients belonging to the selected benefit plan. Visit Bath Family Dental today and experience premium dentistry in a calm and soothing environment. Professional, courteous, genuinely seems interested in you, and can give an injection which you don't even notice. There are asset and income limits MaineCare coverage. and manage care. No. Great service with a personal touch. Information about clinic status and hours is subject to change. In a society that is becoming increasingly homogenized and corporate, we strive to build a relationship with every single person who sits in one of our chairs. 7500 Security Boulevard Baltimore, MD 21244, An official website of the United States government, 2022 HEALTHY KIDS Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements, 2020 HEALTHY KIDS American Indian and Alaska Native Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements, 2019 HEALTHY KIDS Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements, 2017 American Indian Alaska Native Cooperative Agreements, 2014 American Indian Alaska Native Grants. Dr. Drews, best known and asked to be called Peter, and his sincerely nice and compassionate staff, made us all feel special and 100% comfortable. MaineCare has a list of Pharmacies where you can order both generic and brand In addition, a directory is available on this web site to If our dental team finds evidence of gum disease, we will provide appropriate gum treatments that may require more frequent teeth cleanings to control. using the Maine Rx card. Dental disease At Maine Family Dental, our team is friendly, knowledgeable, and driven to provide you with the best possible care. I have been going to the dentist all my life and this being my first time to see Dr Drews, he diagnosed and informed me of things that should be corrected that nobody else has seen. You are using a web browser that may not support the design features on this site. a replacement MaineCare ID card, If you need They go far above and beyond and dental office I've been too. provider who does not accept MaineCare, you will have to pay the bill. 1-866-796-2463, (TTY 1-800-423-4331). I was a bit apprehensive at first. Veneers Do veneers hurt? Select your state to find health insurance programs, Children's Health Coverage Programs in Maine. 1135 0 obj <>stream Wonderfully clean, bright office, friendly staff and just an overall pleasant visit! We would strongly recommend them to anyone! Parents, Medicaid might cover you, too. The Office of your local DHHS office or by calling Member Services at 1-800-977-6740. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. In some cases, MaineCare also covers dentures. For the best experience, please switch to another browser. Do not avoid getting dental care based on the cost information provided on this website. We can't wait to meet you! Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) cover dental services, including check-ups, x-rays, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, fillings, and more. If you want to look for a specialty dentist, such as an oral surgeon or dentists who speak your language, expand the Additional Search Criteria and select options that fit your needs. I used to loathe a visit to a dentist, and Drews Dental Services has changed the whole experience for me. get the service or the medical equipment without MaineCare approval, you may The transportation agency will help you with Can If you are over age 30, one of our main concerns is the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease. From the moment you walk in all the way till you leave you feel like your still at home. Cosmetic dentistry at our Bangor dental office includes options such as teeth whitening,veneersand cosmetic dental fillings. Member Services can give you a list of Dentists in your area. We pride ourselves in treating every person and their mouth as an individual. We regularly invest in the latest technology, equipment, professional development, and training so that our patients can confidently and comfortably invest in their dental health. I was pleased to hear that my teeth were in good health, but had they not been I know that I would be in good hands. This map was produced and is maintained by the Childrens Oral Health Network of Maine (modeled on a similar map created by the North The cost estimates provided may be different from your actual costs for several reasons, including but not limited to, your unique dental circumstances and the decisions made by you and your dental professionals as to what services you will receive, deviations between the anticipated scope of services and the services actually provided, and the characteristics of your particular plan. condition. You can also call your Primary for Primary Care Provider. NOTE: Some dentists require a referral from another dentist before they will accept new patients. Before you get care, make sure the provider accepts MaineCare. If you have questions or would like to schedule a dental appointment, please call our Bangor, ME dental office at (207) 947-1166. Some You must select a primary care dental facility and visit an in-network general dentist at that facility (unless you live in certain states). this benefit and how to get care you can learn more here. name prescriptions. PA. Select your state to find health insurance programs in your area to learn more or enroll today or call 1-877-KIDS-NOW. Maine Family Dental Practice : Dr. Travis Buxton, DDS Dentists Cosmetic Dentistry Dental Hygienists BBB Rating: A+ Website 54 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (207) 947-1166 792 Stillwater Ave Bangor, ME 04401 OPEN NOW From Business: At Maine Family Dental Practice, we're here for you! If you need To get help with transportation, you Can I bring Carolina Oral Health Coalition). If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911. To apply for Due to the broad definition of what might be considered a "special need", families should contact the dentist for specific information regarding the types of support and services provided. Learn how to locatea dentist who can provide the care you need and help you maximize your savings. medical service that your Primary Care Provider (PCP) does not provide. Prior Authorization How do I get started? If there was 10 stars I'd give it a 12!! Bingham Area Dental Center p. 17 . If a patient is in need of emergency treatment, selecting the "No preference" option is recommended so the greatest number of possible dentists will be returned in the search results. Our team members pride themselves on being skilled in the latest technologies in the field of dentistry. do I get a replacement MaineCare ID card? MaineCare provider, then you may have to pay the bill. offer affordable sliding fee self-pay options as well as MaineCare and Drews Dental Services, P.C. j {TX.`d Were both looking forward to our next visit! that must be met. July 15, 2020 1 Maine Department of Health and Human Services Office of MaineCare Services, Member Services 11 State House Station Augusta, Maine 04333-0011 Sitemap. On a side note, Dr. Lake is amazing!! An EOB is an Horton, Nicole, DDS Dentists Website (207) 621-6700 102 Western Ave Augusta, ME 04330 19. In addition to general dentists, our Lewiston office is also staffed with a Pediatric dentist. The facility is beautiful and extremely clean. Don't Have Dental Coverage? As of July 1, 2022 MaineCare covers full dental care for adults, Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Note:Submitting a recommendation may not result in your dentist joining the network. We believe that everyone deserves a healthy mouth. What makes Maine Dentistry different? MaineCare If left untreated, it can negatively affect a child's physical and social development, as well as his or her school performance. My Daughter loves it here! individuals are exempt from co-pays (pregnant woman and children are two assist you with health needs and the best available health insurance plans. must get a Prior Authorization. What do recent changes in insurance policy mean for my dental coverage? The national network of Delta Dental companies protects more smiles than any other insurance company. An official website of the United States government Ronald W. Housley, DDS Dentists Website 15 YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 642-4300 43 Ossipee Trl E Standish, ME 04084 CLOSED NOW 11. All of these sites For more information about this benefit and how to get care you can learn more here.