Khan Academy Transformations Of Quadratic Functions, Actors Who Play Murderers, What Is Lieu Tax When Buying A Car In Arizona, Articles OTHER

Brussel sprouts are also amazing! The next time that I was in Denver, it was for a conference, and I was in charge of putting ona big party during the conference. Never again! The usual burger bun contributes around 100 calories. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Served with 5280 dipping sauce. 5280 Cheeseburger Egg Rolls 14 Photos 35 Reviews $18.39 Prime Burger 17 Photos 27 Reviews Website menu Full menu Location & Hours Located in: Denver Pavilions 500 16th St Ste 160 Denver, CO 80202 CBD, Northwest Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Takes Reservations Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Many Vegetarian Options Pint - Mean Bean Vanilla Ice Cream. Choose a patty style: Rare Wagyu Beef Patty, Medium Rare Wagyu Beef Patty, Medium Wagyu Beef Patty, Medium Well Wagyu Beef Patty, Well Done Wagyu Beef Patty. Maybe my expectations were high as my friend kept talking this place up, but I felt disappointed. Yes, 5280 Burger Bar - Downtown Denver Pavilions offers takeout services. Angus Beef*, American Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, Red Onion, Kosher dill Pickles & our house-made 5280 Sauce. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Hi Amy! Deliciously fresh wings tossed in any of three sauces (honey siracha, thai style or buffalo). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. *can substitute for chicken Chefmade au Poivre Gravy, Squeeky Locally Produced Cheese Curds, Chopped Scallions, Crispy fried and tossed in our balsamic vinaigrette, A white and red cabbage blend with shaved carrots and our housemade dressing, Seasonal melons, berries and other delicious fruit, Same as the kids stuff only better, housemade cheese sauce, cavitappi pasta noodles, a touch of parmesan and toasted bread crumbs. Change the name to fries barlol.More, This place went downhill. Fujimoto restaurant's tasty cuisine will hit the spot. Soo good! This is their first restaurant in Colorado. The 5280 Kid Cheeseburger $6.00. We were all extremely pleased and will definitely be back soon.More, Had a burger craving on our vacation & came across this place listed in TripAdvisor. Swiss cheese, cole slaw & our Thin Sliced Ham with Three Cheese Blend. Details - Every Tuesday, Kids Eat Free at 5280 Burger Bar Westminster. Order Now; Menus. 110 E. 2nd Street Austin, TX 78701 . Our double beef patty burger . I also admit to a late-night soft spot for Barricuda's ( 1076 N. Ogden St., 303-860-8353 ) basic style. Nice people to work with . What about foodwaste?? However! Choose from hot, mild, teriyaki, BBQ, hotyaki or our house mustard sauce. Hand battered kosher dill pickle chips served with our house-made ranch dressing. Bring your appetite. The burger itself was very nice, nice enough that I would return, but without the fries.More, Good atmosphere for watching games; not really a place committed to burgers. We all ordered something different and everyone loved it. 5280 Burger Bar & Creamery offers a chef-driven menu using the highest-quality seasonal ingredients from Colorado. Great choice of burgers for lunch with hot and tasty fries. I bet with arguing i could have gotten another steak. He said the Perfect Burger was the best burger he has ever had. And while poppers don't generally don't benefit from gourmet twists, house-made pimiento cheese elevates 5280 Burger Bar 's ( 500 16th St., 303-825-1010 ) take on the classic. it's kinda become a 5280 neighborhood favorite! 5280 Burger Bar | Denver CO The restaurant was safely laid out with all staff masked. Feeling hungry? Locations . Or start with the bun and build your own from scratch. Burger Bar's first walk-up counter in Downtown ATX offers juicy big-mouth burgers, homespun shakes, addictive fries. 107.00. . Yes, 5280 Burger Bar - Denver has outdoor seating. For those who like bigger burgers, add on an additional 94 calories for each ounce. We would definitely visit again when in Westminster or downtown Denver on 16th street. Add Veggies for Free & Additional Toppings start at $0.50. Whether you go for a We opened the first 5280 Burger Bar in 2014 in Downtown Denver. $4.00 Kid's Menu Kid's Cheeseburger Angus beef patty with American cheese. The Chicken Fries from Burger King are one of the most well-rounded options on the menu. I recommend the Caramelized banana! Could add more inventive flavors.More. Ingredients kept slipping out from the buns. Definitely would recommend. Monday-Sunday: 11am-9pm . Find out what works well at 5280 Burger Bar from the people who know best. Beside of a sorry, no reaction! SWIMMING WITH THE FISH. Reported NOT to have a gluten-free menu, but gluten-free options are available. Service was pretty good. My husband and I both commented that we could tell that everything was homemade. more. Three of the four in our party had a burger and I had thetaco salad with chicken. Specialties: At 5280 Burger Bar, we make everything in house, from the buns to the sauces, even the Ketchup and the American Cheese. View Five Guys's March 2023 deals and menus. Seasoned chicken breast, flattop seared and perfectly seasoned, Housemade cheese sauce tossed in cavitappi pasta noodles. Kid's Rocky Mountain Grilled Chicken Sandwhich $6.00. and sriracha honey mustard. Service was pretty good. Fresh Picked Maine Lobster, Mixed in Warm Butter, piled in a Buttered New England Roll, served with a side of Denver's Best* Fries, it's kinda become a 5280 neighborhood favorite! linktr.ee/5280burgerbar. Platters; Wing Specials; Salads; Sides; 90.00. onion straws, fried egg, you name it they will throw it on your burger. Large beer selection with several local ones on draft. 88% of 51 votes say it's celiac friendly. Log In Create Account Your Order $7.95. Just like a cheeseburger, but in an egg roll. Does 5280 Burger Bar - Downtown Denver Pavilions offer takeout? Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Fried just right to a crispy light brown, served with our housemade ranch. Hours Sunday-Thursday: 11:30am-1:00am Friday & Saturday: 11:30am-2:00am. Mile High Fried Kid's Chicken Tenders $6.00. 22 SLIDERS PLATTER. Ordered a steak rare, it came well done! The burger itself was very nice, nice enough that I would return, but without the fries. We don't have a private lot. 2023 national.restaurant. The course of battle on 21 December initially affirmed the pessimistic view with which most of German unit commanders seem to have started the attack. Jumbo pretzel served with our house-made stone ground mustard. Whitehall may well be pleased to note that the process of getting menus calorie counted is already influencing dish development in some groups. What about foodwaste?? 5280 Food Truck; Locations. Tasteless and made me hate my salad and I really love salads. Maybe it was because I was just plain hangry. As you can see, there is something which will hit the spot for every customer, and the food is all incredibly reasonably priced! Order Now. $5.99 + Veggie Cheese Sandwich. Blog; Top Rated; Insiders; Help; . (Well maybe a little b/c I asked for a medium cook on the meat & it was medium rare & the salad was a little wimpy.) The fry basket is huge, and easily enough for 3-4 people. You can browse 5280 Burger Bar's menu and place an order for both Delivery and Pickup on DoorDash. View Don Redlinger's business profile as Owner at Burger Bar. With that in mind, we decided to grow to . A small sorry by offering the soft-drink or just charging 50% would have been something. 5280 Ice Cream is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Good selection and variety of food and great quality. I was there end of august with a party of 8. cooled down and the aircon was blowing hard. I was a little disappointed they do not have sweet potato fries but the regular fries are tasty.Friendly service and a full bar is available.More, Tried 5280 for lunch on a Thursday. Sorry, never afain in a fridge with staff that does not careMore. Seated promptly and Service was terrific. He said the Perfect Burger was the best burger he has ever had. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. $11.99+ THE A@# HOLE We spent a lot of time thinking about this stuff, but if you know better we'll make It your way!! add guacamole or chorizo for $2.00 each, Angus Beef*, thin sliced pastrami, But throwingmeat away is no option. toasted sesame seed bun. Spring greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and red onion, choice of dressing, fresh chopped romaine, housemade caesar dressing, shaved parmesan cheese and fresh toasted croutons, Spring greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers and choice of dressing, Housemade, double fried and seasoned to perfection, Housemade, double fried and seasoned to perfection tossed in truffle oil, parmesan and parsley, Housemade, double fried and seasoned to perfection with our Green Chile Queso, Pico de Gallo and Shredded Cheddar, Sliced super thick, handbattered in our seasoned flour and fried to a golden brown, Housemade, double fried and seasoned to perfection along side our hand-battered jumbo onion rings, Housemade, double fried and seasoned to perfection with our Pork Green Chile, Cotija cheese and pico de gallo, Housemade, double fried and seasoned to perfection with our housemade cheese sauce, chopped bacon, scallion and sour cream, Made famous north of the border, made better right here at 5280! We have eaten at both locations now and they are both very good! *can substitute for chicken It arrived in a minute or two, but it was no longer hot. $7.95. Great burger meat and all of the dressings that you need. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! View our menus - Kids, Vegan and Gluten Free available. The same fantastic jumbo Angus slider from the big kid's menu on our own sesame seed bun. No matter what you are hungry for, youll find a huge variety of delicious dishes to satisfy you at the Fujimoto restaurant's menu. 5280 Burger Bar - Denver accepts credit cards. Colorado raised 7x prime Wagyu beef, sharp white Cheddar, onion rings, and 5280 steak sauce. (303) 825-1020 Website Angus beef, jalapeno cream cheese, red leaf lettuce, roasted red peppers, fried onion straws, and pecan smoked bacon. 500 16th St Mall Denver, CO 80202. Locations. If you're feeling more liquidy then get a milkshake for $6. It did not disappoint!! We had the nachos to start with and I could have just had those as a meal. Pros: More is more. How is 5280 Burger Bar - Westminster rated? As you can see, there is something which will hit the spot for every customer, and the food is all incredibly reasonably priced! The 5280 $9.99 Angus Beef, House Made American Cheese, Tomato, Shredded Red Leaf Lettuce, Red Onion, Kosher Pickle and 5280 Sauce. 5280 Burger Bar. Angus beef patty, seasoned and seared to perfection. I would highly recommend this restaurant!! Restaurant remained open when hot water heater went out violating heath code protocols. Now you have discovered the full menu and prices for I Scream For Waffles! I found the Green Chili burger to be fairly bland and I find an overcooked or under cooked burger to be deal breaker, especially at a burger place. 5280 Burger Bar. Made from scratch to be loved by kids both big and small. Additional nutritional . We got takeout and I ordered the lobster roll. Friday December 11 2020. in-depth menu information, and more. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. This article was originally published in 5280 October 2022. We will definitely return if in Denver again. Austin Downtown Denver Westminster. Kudos to the staff!More, I was impressed with the burgers at this restaurant. I've had better, but have certainly had much worse. Beside of all that, the air-con was set so cold you risk to get a cold. Some may want to order with little or no mayo. Everything we had here was amazing. Whether you go for a for no additional cost. Angus beef, pecan wood smoked bacon, guacamole, white Cheddar cheese, red leaf lettuce, and roasted garlic aioli. Get quick answers from 5280 Burger Bar - Downtown Denver Pavilions staff and past visitors. Would definitely recommend.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Pint - Bourbon Coffee Toffee Ice Cream. . This is always my go to place when I want a good burger. Visit Browns at any time of day, and you'll enjoy a gorgeous, varied menu of homemade brasserie dishes and fresh seasonal creations. Reported GF menu options: Bread/Buns, Burgers. Private Events. Colorado raised "7x" prime Wagyu beef, sharp white cheddar, onion rings and house-made 5280 steak sauce. 2023 national.restaurant. house-made 5280 Sauce. Information. From hot tubs full of beer to a museum that lets you borrow the art, these are some of the best things to do in Denver. 5280 Food Truck; Locations. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our Colorado-raised beef comes from hormone-free sources and our produce from local and regional farms. fresh picked maine lobster mixed with mayonnaise , piled in a buttered new england roll, served with a bag of chips, marinated chicken breast fried to perfection, with pepperjack cheese, pecanwood smoked bacon, cole slaw, Three of the four in our party had a burger and I had the taco salad with chicken. I found the Green Chili burger to be fairly bland and I find an overcooked or under cooked burger to be deal breaker, especially at a burger place. Queso Fries the "wow" factor or anything special - was just a good burger. Does 5280 Burger Bar - Westminster offer takeout? Their menu has something for everyone, just in case there isn't a burger fan in your group. Photo gallery for 5280 Burger Bar in Westminster, CO. 5280 Food Truck. I've had better, but have certainly had much worse. Eventually one of the owners came to talk to us and apparently there is a sister restaurant off Far West Blvd. My favorite is the Boss Hog! Back by popular demand, the amazing taste of our cheeseburger all rolled up in a crispy fried eggroll wrapper, served with 5280 sauce. We guarantee that LA Burger Bar is serving you the most delicious burgers in LA. 5280 Wings GHS 13.99 Deliciously fresh wings tossed in any of three sauces (honey siracha, thai style or buffalo). I was in the mood for a substantial lunch & I was not disappointed! You will find that the menu is divided into the following categories: (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Now that you know what you will be paying to eat at Fujimoto restaurant, here is the full menu of food options to choose from! Please try refreshing the page in a few minutes, or contact the restaurant to order. The quest fries get a definite thumbs-up. Everyone had burgers aresalads and they were all tasty! The service was friendly and prompt and the foot was delicious. full service restaurant and brew pub - yeah. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Get tickets here. Denver, Westminster and Austin. When I go out to dinner, I figure 60-90 minutes unless I'm traveling and/or prone to lingering, so when 3 hours later, not by choice you're still there, I find it to be a frustrating experience. Does 5280 Burger Bar - Denver take reservations? The quest fries get a definite thumbs-up. Austin Downtown Denver Westminster. just coming off, and the fried pickles were inedible because they were so salty. Green chili queso, guacamole, and roasted tomato salsa. You discovered a new restaurant Add a Side of Green Chile Queso for $2.00 or Chorizo Queso for $3.00. Skip to main content. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. Everyone had burgers are salads and they were all tasty! Angus Beef*, Pecanwood Smoked Bacon, sharp White Cheddar Cheese, Guacamole, Lettuce & our housemade Roasted Garlic Aioli, it's kinda become a 5280 neighborhood favorite. You can't go wrong with any of their burgers . Menus . 200 PM 700 PM 1400 1900. Kudos to the staff! You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Jumbo Angus slider burger with cheese on the big kid's menu served on our own sesame seed bun, Fried just right to a crispy light brown, served with our housemade ranch, Marinated and perfectly grilled, served with our own sesame seed bun. It's a food truck that's known for chef-crafted burgers, salads, appetizers and sides utilizing the freshest ingredients around, making for street food on a whole new level of delicious. All burgers available in beef, quinoa, or chicken breast. I would highly recommend this restaurant!!More. We ordered the Whole Hog, the Guacamole Burger and a side of onion rings. Get all of the nutritional info for each of our burgers, fries, shakes, salads, & other menu items. Would definitely go again. Served With Our Housemade Stone Ground Mustard. Show more. Kale, cabbage, shaved brussel sprouts, arugula, roasted pepitas, and sunflower seeds served with an orange ginger vinaigrette. Experience one of the most popular menu items among Uber Eats users at this evening go-to: the a**hole. The menu was intriguing and funny. Angus Beef*, Pepper Jack Cheese, Sauted Habanero & Serrano Peppers, Lettuce, 5280 Chipotle Mayo & our Famous house-made Ring of Fire Sauce. We stopped for a quick bite. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. 5280 Burger Bar - Westminster Unable to load restaurant page Our system is having an issue loading the restaurant page right now. housemade green chili queso, fresh made guacamole & chefmade salsa. If you're looking to order a couple things, you may consider this popular combination: the 5280 burger and the perfect burger. The burgers, fries, drinks and service were superb. Reels . with roasted Hatch green chilies on top. Order Now; Menus. To breakdown its calories contents, the regular 100-gram beef patty contains 200 calories. It didn't have the "wow" factor or anything special - was just a good burger. View full bar list. As somewhat of a Burger Junkie that goes to eat burgers in every city I go to, I enjoyed my experience here. Had they been reheated from the night before? All rights reserved. 7 wings fried crispy and tossed in the flavor of your choice. Eventually one of the owners came to talk to us and apparently there is a sister restaurant off Far West Blvd. Try our exotic meat for the month of February: Alligator Apply in person or print and turn in an application But when you order rare or maximum medizm rare and the 3 pieces pf meat in the tasty tripple bypass burger arrive well done, its a pitty. Their burger selection is huge. 500 16th St Mall Suite 160, Denver, CO 80202 This was a top 10 all time burger for me. Are the gluten free options? We have eaten at both locations now and they are both very good!More, We had a great server and amazing food!! The fresh ice cream place right next door is a great way to finish off your meal too!More, Hi Victoria, We liked 5280 enough to try it again, but next time we might do take out so we dont have to shout to hear each other. And are there options for kids? Posts. Pint - Back In Black Ice Cream (House Made Ice Cream) $7.95. 5280 Burger Bar. There are paid parking garages and street parking available. Angus beef patty, American cheese, seasoned and seared to perfection. We were all extremely pleased and will definitely be back soon. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! Fork It: 5280 Burger Bar is Open on the 16th Street Mall. With 260 calories and 15g of protein, it may not be the highest source of protein, but it's certainly solid for what you get. Add a Side of Green Chile Queso for $1.25, 2 quarter pound angus beef patties*, 2 strips of pecanwood smoked bacon, pickle chips, housemade cheese sauce, onion straws, our own fry sauce and french fries (yes inside) Angus Beef*, Gruyre Cheese, Bacon Onion Jam, Pickled Red Onions, Lettuce & our House-made Roasted Garlic Aioli, Colorado Raised Prime Wagyu Beef*, Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, Onion Rings & our house-made 5280 Steak Sauce. THE 5280 Angus Beef*, American Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, Red Onion, Kosher Dill Pickles & our House-made 5280 Sauce. 5280 Prime Burger. 31,029 were here. Hours: BigHospitality understands that a well-known burger chain was forced to completely overhaul its vegan burger when it clocked in at a staggering 2,000 calories (with fries). At 5280 its a burger covered in a green chili sauce; in New Mexico a green chili cheeseburger is a cheeseburgerwith roasted Hatch green chilies on top. 8505 Park Meadows Center Drive Lone Tree, CO 80124. Service was great. I don't exactly know if the meat was halal, but I would imagine the restaurant would indicate somewhere on the menu, if it was. Kudos to the staff! American. I did not realize it was afull service restaurant and brew pub - yeah. togarashi dusted sushi grade ahi, tossed in a sesame-soy sauce topped with a gingered carrot-cucumber relish over wonton chips, Authentic Chef inspired recipe out of Denver Colorado, garnished with Cotija and Pico de Gallo, housemade green chili queso, fresh made guacamole & chefmade salsa.. queso fundido, & fried onion straws, Angus Beef*, Pecanwood Smoked Bacon, sharp White Cheddar Cheese, Guacamole, Lettuce & our House-made Roasted Garlic Aioli, Marinated chicken breast fried to perfection traditionally tossed in buffalo sauce, topped with applewood smoked bacon over a blue cheese slaw, marinated chicken breast fried to perfection, topped with honey smoked ham, Swiss cheese, over shredded lettuce and pickles, topped with dijonnaise, Marinated Chicken Breast Fried to Perfection, with Pepperjack Cheese, Pecanwood Smoked Bacon, House-made Cole Slaw, and Sriracha Honey Mustard. We wondered why there was a Texas Ruben on the menu! The icecream is top notch.More, I guess, it could be good. Hot Chicken Tenders, Romaine, Deviled Eggs, Avocado, Tomato, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, and Ranch. Per 1 Quaker Oats Dipp - Calories: 133kcal | Fat: 5.86g | Carbs: 18.69g | Protein: 1.93g Other sizes: 1 Kudos Chocolate and Granola Snacks - 171kcal , 1 Sweet Success bar - 156kcal , 1 oz - 134kcal , more.Nutrition Facts - Similar The onion rings were outstanding as well! fresh picked maine lobster mixed either with warm butter, piled in a buttered new england roll, served with a side of our famous fries, it's kinda become a 5280 neighborhood favorite. Fried Chicken Tenderloins GHS 9.99 Battered fried chicken tenders with choice of sauce. They also have an ice cream shop attached that is a must. My son loves to try burgers from different places. Stopped here on a Friday evening and enjoyed drinks and burgers. The slice of cheese puts an additional 50 calories, while the additional condiments like ketchup, tomatoes, and others append 20 more for a total of 370 calories. All very good. The onion rings were so greasy that the breading wasjust coming off, and the fried pickles were inedible because they were so salty. The coating on theonion rings was perfect, not too thick. Explore the full McDonald's Breakfast Menu includes all your morning favorites. . 6 tasty sticks of mozzarella cheese, breaded and fried to perfection. 5280s version wasnt bad, but definitely isnt what we expected based on the name. 787 following. Taste bites from select restaurants on our listincluding the Greenwich, A5, Chez Maggy, Tocabe, Redeemer Pizza, and Misfit Snackbarand enjoy unlimited libations at 5280 Dines, October 9, from 6-9 p.m., at the Brighton (3403 Brighton Blvd.). 5280s version wasnt bad, but definitely isnt what we expected based on the name. The adjoining ice cream place was good. 100% Black Angus beef, smoked brisket, Gruyere cheese, house made coleslaw, fried pickles with a house made chipotle BBQ sauce. The Burgers on the Smashburger menu with the highest amount of calories are Colorado Burger (881 calories), Truffle Mushroom & Swiss (800 calories) and Bacon Cheeseburger (754 calories). 720-536-8565. www.urbanvillagegrill.com in AUstin and the other owner used to own El Arroyo. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Grapefruit juice withthe gin put it over the top. Also, this was the first time I only ate a few of the fries, so they must have been bad. The lobster was bad - the texture was like sand. All rights reserved. . Pint - Back In Black Ice Cream, Pint - Back In Black Ice Cream, Pint - The Great Pumpkin Pie, Pint - Banana Puddin Ice Cream or Pint - Nutter Butter Not sure what you mean by "true" wagyu. They were out of a few things our table ordered and everything just took longer than I expected. It didn't havethe "wow" factor or anything special - was just a good burger.More, My son loves to try burgers from different places. We went as a large group and they were so accommodating. Per 1 taco burger - Calories: 274kcal | Fat: 10.53g | Carbs: 30.37g | Protein: 13.77g, Per 1 Quaker Oats Dipp - Calories: 133kcal | Fat: 5.86g | Carbs: 18.69g | Protein: 1.93g, Per 1 bar - Calories: 165kcal | Fat: 4.39g | Carbs: 28.82g | Protein: 2.59g, Per 1 bar - Calories: 171kcal | Fat: 12.50g | Carbs: 14.36g | Protein: 1.66g, Per 1 Quaker Oats bar - Calories: 131kcal | Fat: 6.45g | Carbs: 17.14g | Protein: 2.33g, Per 1 Dole Fruit and Cream Bar - Calories: 75kcal | Fat: 0.92g | Carbs: 15.67g | Protein: 0.92g, Per 1 Haagen Dazs bar - Calories: 382kcal | Fat: 25.07g | Carbs: 33.27g | Protein: 6.78g, Per 1 medium patty - Calories: 217kcal | Fat: 12.16g | Carbs: 0g | Protein: 25.30g, Per 1 fl oz - Calories: 14kcal | Fat: 0.02g | Carbs: 3.42g | Protein: 0.05g, Per 1 medium patty - Calories: 221kcal | Fat: 12.58g | Carbs: 0g | Protein: 25.25g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, Coated with Non-Chocolate Coating Granola Bar, Chocolate Covered Rich Ice Cream Bar or Stick (with Nuts), Frozen Fruit Juice Bar Sweetened with Low Calorie Sweetener (Flavor Other Than Orange). 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Would definitely recommend. Ground beef*, crisp romaine, roasted corn & black bean salsa, avocado, pico de gallo & cotija cheese tossed in our house-made Jalapeo agave vinaigrette & served in a taco shell. The burger itself was ok. 5280 Burger Bar Book Book 28 Menu get your free Visitor Guide sign up for our E-Newsletter 1555 California St. Suite 300 Denver, CO 80202 (800) 233-6837 | (303) 892-1505 #visitdenver Things To Do Events Places To Stay Food & Drink Neighborhoods About Denver About VISIT DENVER Contact International Meetings Media Partners Careers Sitemap The appetizers were just okay. For such a large group, they were quite attentive and quick with the orders. Great staff and service here and the food is delicious! Ill go back.More, I had been here before while traveling to Denver, and had a great experience with the typical hamburgers and ice cream from their menu. 30 MINI HOT DOGS PLATTER. Campfire marshmallow is as good as everyone mentions, as long as you like marshmallows. in 12 reviews, However, you can go to the 5280 Burger Bar restaurant (they're just as friendly) and use their facilities. in 14 reviews, This was obviously made with real bananas and tasted exactly like a caramelized banana in ice cream form. in 8 reviews. Find your nearest Revolution. chopped romaine, feta cheese, heirloom tomatoes, red onion, kalamata Great selection of unique cheeseburgers! , This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. The Mile High G&T, (it was called something else in Westminster) was excellent. Choose a patty style: Rare Black Angus Beef Patty, Medium Rare Black Angus Beef Patty, Medium Black Angus Beef Patty, Medium Well Black Angus Beef Patty, Well Done Black Angus Beef Patty. A small sorry by offering the soft-drink or just charging 50% would have been something. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The team there was fantastic to work with, and the food was great! This is located in the 16th street mall downtown Denver. We are constantly rotating 8 of our 16 ice cream flavors so that there is always something newMore, We all had burgers and fries. olives & cucumber served with a For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. (303) 825-1020. Angus Beef*, American Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, Red Onion, Kosher Dill Pickles & our House-Made 5280 Sauce. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. Do yourself a favor and get the 5280 burger. I was impressed with the burgers at this restaurant. 40-50 min. Now lets check out Fujimoto restaurant's menu! are skateparks closed in ontarioconsultant civil engineer jobs near brno. Great staff and service here and the food is delicious! Follow. Hotels near Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Restaurants near 5280 Burger Bar - Downtown Denver Pavilions, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Denver, Sushi Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Denver, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Denver, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Denver, American Restaurants for Families in Central Business District, Families with children Restaurants in City Park.