Husband to Sophie, after a long on-and-off relationship. Roedd ei "dalent naturiol yn amlwg" ers pan yn ifanc, meddai Rhian Cadwaladr, a fuodd yn actio ei fam yn y gyfres Rownd a Rownd. Between 2017 and 2018, he portrayed Kevin in two series of Darren Drws Nesa. The rash of potholes that plague roads around where I live appear to be entirely absent, or at least diligently repaired before they get large enough to swallow an articulated lorry without trace. Glanrafon's mechanic. Roedd yn adnabyddus am ei rannau actio yn nramu Rownd a Rownd, Talcen Caled a Darren Drws Nesa. 3.5K views, 42 likes, 1 loves, 22 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Rownd a Rownd: Tybed be fydd gan Wyn i ddweud wrth David heno #rowndarownd #rhagflas #teaser HENO|TONIGHT 7.30 S4C Terry's and Glenda's daughter. Widower of Fflur, who died after a short battle with breast cancer in July 2020, whom he married only a month prior to her death. Oh dear, maybe she was seeing Vince again . Arthur's long-suffering partner. Nid yw'r BBC yn gyfrifol am gynnwys safleoedd allanol. Popular drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales. Daughter of Gloria. Dywedodd prif leisydd y band Candelas, Osian Huw Williams: "Diolch Dyfrig Topper, nes di'n ysbrydoli fi llwyth ag o ti'n ddiawl o actor. An unusual way of promoting the country fair enough but who knows what it might bring in. In 2016, it celebrated its 21st birthday, with S4C broadcasting an anniversary special hosted by Tudur Owen. The soap also regularly makes use of incidental music; in keeping with the show's style, this usually consists of indie-pop music sung in Welsh. If you feed that into google streetview, you get a great view of the set, and the shops, including Parrys, K-Kabs and Copa are in clear view. Sister to Jonathan (who is living in Australia), maternal half-sister to Britney and paternal half-sister to Gruff, Sioned and Siwan. Quiet and well-behaved daughter of Sophie and Vince. Maw 24 Ion. och andra bcker. Maternal half-sister to Mali. Trad / Dyfed Wyn Edwards Cywair: B Feddalnod Fwyaf Amrediad lleisiol: 9fed Rhannau: 3 Safon: Canolradd Thema: Y gwanwyn / moliant / cn werin Adborth Agor. Britney - Michelle's daughter, Meical's step-daughter. Works part-time at T Pizza. Father of three boys, Mathew, Sion and Dewi (the last two of which now live in Spain with his ex-wife Alwena). Had an addiction to prescription drugs. Glenda Phillips - Local gossip. Headmaster of the local school between 2004-2019. It was claimed to be the first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at a youth audience. Rownd a Rownd. Ex-girlfriend to Rhodri, Barry and David. 2023 BBC. Local businessman who owns the garage. Owner of construction company. Teitl: . Rownd a Rownd (English: "Round and Round") is a Welsh soap opera created by Rondo Media (formally Ffilmiaur Nant) and shown on S4C since 11 September 1995. I spent a long weekend in North Wales, and should probably be drummed out of SSiW for not taking full advantage in speaking Welsh (not all the circumstances were under my control, is my excuse). On 18 March 2020 it was announced that filming for Rownd a Rownd would be suspended in the light of the spread of COVID-19. Ex-fianc to Sin; which ended as a result of an affair with fellow teacher Llio James. The character first appeared on-screen in September 1995 and left in July 2020 after 25 years. Currently studying nursing at Bangor University, but still living at home. Rownd & Rownd (English: 'Round and Round') is a soap opera broadcast on the Welsh-language television channel S4C, starting in 1995. Hafan; Penodau; Main content. "Ac roedd o'n trosglwyddo'r egni naturiol yna'n ddiymdrech i mewn i'w berfformiadau fel actor a hefyd fel cerddor. Ateb y Galw: Yr actor a chanwr Dyfrig Evans, Gwerthu da er budd elusen wedi marwolaeth gwraig, Plaid: 'Diswyddwch y gweinidog yn sgil methiant Betsi'. Sad 28 Ion. Used to be in a relationship with Martin, Elfyn, Vince, Gavin, Wyn and Mathew. Owner of the Iard shop for nautical supplies and kayaks for rent. Works part-time at T Pizza. Dewi Rhys (Wyn Humphreys) : 6 *. Mer 25 Ion. Every summer Rownd a Rownd also takes a two-month seasonal break, finishing in mid-July and restarting in September to coincide with the new academic year. There is only a low chain discouraging access, which I might have climbed over, had not the lights inside the paper shop suddenly come on and the cleaners(!) Cellan Wyn. Diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2015. No products in the cart. original sound - Rownd a Rownd. Rownd a Rownd (Round and Round for our English readers) was Wales' answer to the likes of Brookside and Grangehill; a soap opera aimed at teenagers and young adults. He is Dani's boyfriend. Glenda's daughter. Respectable chapel organist. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Wife of John Richards, whom she married in July 2019. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Mae hi'n argoeli i fod yn noson fawr. Has a secret daughter, Angharad, whom Terry and Glenda unknowingly fostered. Owner of a parcel delivery company. Cliciwch y linc yn y bio i wylio! #rowndarownd #podcast #drama #tiktokcymraeg #tiktok #fyp #foryou #foryoupage". Was previously in prison for burning his own warehouse for insurance money. [6], "Coronafeirws: gohirio ffilmio 'Pobol y Cwm' a 'Rownd a Rownd', "Coronavirus: S4C's Pobol y Cwm and Rownd a Rownd back on TV", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rownd_a_Rownd&oldid=1142518249. Beginning with a small cast of characters, the serial now has upwards of forty cast members. Works with Terry. Works as a hairdresser in Dani's (the local salon), with Lowri and Dani. School scenes are filmed in the town's two schools, Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni and Ysgol David Hughes. Ex-boyfriend to Kim, Llio and Cathryn. Good friends with his workmates, Kylie and Iestyn. You signed in with another tab or window.   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. A comical and scheming man. Father to Efan and Ioan. Symudodd ei deulu pan oedd yn ei arddegau i Gernyw ble fuodd yn ddisgybl yn Launceston College a ble ddatblygodd ei ddiddordeb mewn ieithoedd a diwylliant Celtaidd. Openly gay. Diwethaf. Jailed for 18 months in 2017 for unknowingly smuggling drugs after a lads' holiday in Spain. Lleolir y ddrama yn nhref harbwr ffuglennol Glanrafon yn Ynys Mn. He passed away on December 14, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas. and checking the RaR credits, it is indeed, the lovely Alwena (brought to life by Ffion Dafis ). Cyfres ddrama #rowndarownd drama series. Adopted father of Owain, though now separated from Sophie. Dating Jason. wyn rownd a rownd. Teenage son of Lowri and Griff. Carwyn's wife, helps out in the shop and supply teacher at the school. This article "Rownd a Rownd" is from Wikipedia. Yn wrieddiol dilynai'r gyfres helyntion bobol ifanc ar rownd bapur a mae rhai o action amlycaf Cymru wedi cychwyn eu gyrfaon ar y rhaglen megis Owen Arwyn . Rownd a Rownd. Married Jac Thomas in October 2019, but later separated in January 2020 after she was unfaithful. Robert McKee Rownd, 104 year old former national Commander of the Grand Army of the Republic, died about 2:30 o'clock this morning (May 17, 1949) in his Ripley home. Second daughter of Elen. His mother died in July 2020 after learning her cancer was terminal. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Mae wedi ei ddisgrifio fel "enaid hyfryd llawn talent, hwyl, brwdfrydedd ac egni positif". Well liked by the locals, to the chagrin of fellow teacher Mathew. Ex-boyfriend to Sophie and Mel. Doedd Rhys yn sicr ddim yn disgwyl yr hyn . (Barry might be an exception what exactly are all his buying and selling deals all about, I wonder? This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. investing in lebron james cards; 45 degree corner brace; ice skating lessons nyc adults; is giannis playing tonight; patricia nash novella frame bag; Owner of construction company. "Not to mention his ability and unquestionable contribution as a musician. His real father, Glenn Jones was discovered to have died prior to his knowledge. Arrange words, search for words, make words from letters. Yn 2006 fe wnaeth Dyfrig Evans ryddhau albwm o'r enw Idiom, a hynny fel cerddor unigol, ac yn 2019 daeth yn drydydd yng nghystadleuaeth Cn i Gymru gyda'r gn LOL. Local gossip. Father to his six-year-old son, Llew with his previous girlfriend, Fflur. Tributes have poured in for a talented actor and musician from Gwynedd who died suddenly. Wyn Humphreys - Alwena's brother. Check how to win any word game, solve a crossword puzzle. Glenda's husband and father of three daughters. Step-daughter to Terry. Step-daughter to Terry. A tag already exists with the provided branch name. S4C Clic. Hospital scenes are often filmed in nearby Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor, usually in one of the staff hostels. Miscarried her first child in a car accident. Ffion Medi Jones (Dani Keegan) : 5 This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Fostered by Sin and John. Local builder. It was late-ish evening, but fortunately still light, and after a few goes Rownd a Rownd the town centre, we found it, looking remarkably like its TV self, except that the forecourt seemed a bit too narrow for some of the scenes we see there (trick of the camera, I think). [3] Two episodes are produced each week; since February 2020 these have been broadcast at 20:25 on Tuesdays and Thursdays (with the previous episode being repeated at 18:30). Used to be in a relationship with Martin, Elfyn, Vince, Gavin, Wyn, Mathew and Dylan. 687 views, 5 likes, 1 loves, 1 comments, 3 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Rownd a Rownd: HEDDIW! Former school nurse. Suffers from, The troublesome member of the family. Not quite legal, but nothing they can prove, I shouldnt wonder). Wife to Dylan. Married Kelvin in 2013 but separated in 2018. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Best friend and cousin to Britney. Runs Ty Pizza. Later revealed to be Barry's child. Cousin to Lowri. ICT teacher from South Wales. Fostered by Sin and John. Dating Mel since March 2020. Her absence has had a big, detrimental effect on him. The daughter, helps out in the shop. Friend of the Ks. A kind man who often finds himself apologising for his wife's actions. Mae gan Pablo ei ffordd ei hun o weld y byd, ac nid yw'n hoffi i bethau fod yn hwyr. Wyn's critical condition worsens as Barry and the K's . It is set in the fictional harbour town of Glanrafon in Anglesey.. At its inception, the soap was targeted towards an adolescent and . Menu. This page was last edited on 30 December 2020, at 12:35. article "Rownd a Rownd" is from Wikipedia, https://en.everybodywiki.com/index.php?title=Rownd_a_Rownd&oldid=1184135. Ex-boyfriend to Llio and Cathryn. It was claimed to be the first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at a youth audience. Bitchy, quarrelsome character. Works at Sgram, the local caf. Describing his death as a "huge loss", JigCal's record label thanked Dyfrig "for the evergreen tunes". Original Price 43.46 Rich business tycoon. Sion Parry - Son who takes care of his uncle Wyn's affairs in Spain. Although a soft and kind man in later years, he has also served time in prison in the past. Initially introduced as Mathew's one night stand, later girlfriend (thought now separated). Mari Wyn Roberts (Sian Hughes) : 6 *. Of course the village name is fictious, and so is the street name (or rather, its a name that could be anywhere), but the post code was a real one: LL59 5AL. Family originally from South Wales. In a relationship with Philip. Daughter of John and Delyth Richards. Gogledd Cymru i elwa o Eurovision Lerpwl? If you want to have a look on streetview, the best way seems to be to start at the Bulkeley Arms, Menai Bridge, then turn around 180 degrees, and go down the street facing you, and its on the right. Cydymdeimladau i'r teulu oll, a diolch am y tiwns bytholwyrdd XX pic.twitter.com/V5tzyQz9cN. Read about our approach to external linking. Rownd a Rownd (S01E01) TFN Cymru Wales 51 subscribers Subscribe 18 Share 1.8K views 1 year ago The very first episode of Welsh-language soap opera 'Rownd a Rownd', which originally aired on. Llio James- Young teacher from South Wales. She has a child, Tom, with Barry and runs her own tailoring business. In this conversation. Best friend to Robbie. Second daughter of Elen. Wici Y Cyfryngau Cymraeg . The father-of-two, originally from Penygroes, was known by many as "Dyfrig Topper", reports BBC Cymru Fyw. Detective Inspector at the local police station. The manager of the salon. Glenda's daughter. The daughter, helps out in the shop. Every summer Rownd a Rownd also takes a two-month seasonal break, finishing in mid-July and restarting in September to coincide with the new academic year.