* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. You have entered an incorrect email address! So good, right?! . Get our free book when you sign up for our newsletter. The Water Moccasin shot is a cocktail that is made with a combination of vodka, Southern Comfort, and lime juice. Thanks for sharing it. Fuzzy Navel. "type": "HowToSection," "name": "How to Make a Water Moccasin Shot," "itemListElement": ['type': 'HowtoStep', 'text': 'Once you have all these ingredients, pour them into a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice. Water Moccasin Shot This cocktail shot takes seconds to make and can be adapted depending on how many you are planning to serve. Because peach schnapps is so sweet and rich, you only need to use an ounce (29.57 ml). It's strong yet sweet and smooth. These symptoms can appear as soon as you bite the bite or as few as a few days later. The sweet and sour mix provides a citrus element to the drink so that it isnt overly sweet, and the lemon and lime juice combo creates a dynamic, flavorful combination that will add a punch to any drink. I dont recommend using black tea. The Water Moccasin Shot is a staple at college parties, clubs, and bars across the United States. What is similar to green tea shot? If you've never had them before, you have to give these a try! I know what I am going to serve this evening to my girls, we are having a bank holiday party tonight . Today I am sharing with you my favorite basic white tea shot. These will quickly become your favorite shots. 111 Reade StreetNew York, NY 10013Phone:212-240-9194, Hours:Mon-Fri 4 pm - 4amSat 5 pm - 4amSun 4 pm - 2am. The shot is a well-liked alcoholic beverage. This shot got its name from the venomous snake with the same name, the water moccasin (also known as a Cottonmouth snake). Shake well until sugar is completely dissolved (about 10 times). Thanks for stopping by! water moccasin shot vs green tea shot INTRO OFFER!!! The cottonmouth is not usually deadly to humans, despite its venomous reputation. I love the peach flavor in drinks! Cheers! Peanut butter bars with cream cheese frosting, Coastal cocktails vodka orange crush sugar content, Lemon-caper spaghetti with pancetta and toasted breadcrumbs, Smashed avocado and egg on toast calories, Slow cooker creamy sausage and potato soup, Lemon cheesecake overnight oats basics with bails, Sheet pan chicken with tomatoes and parmesan, Strawberry delight made with angel food cake, Fish and vegetables in foil packets recipes, Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding with Oat Milk, Best easy weeknight beef and broccoli stir-fry, Trader joe's thai sweet ginger sauce salmon, moccasin shot just like the snake this shot. If youre looking for a refreshing drink to drink on a hot day, a green tea shot is an excellent choice. So easy to make and taste delicious. I hope that you love this recipe as much as we do! Some sweet and sour mix is added in for some lime flavor. Johnnie Walker Red Label is another affordable option that is suitable for this shot. If you dont have a cocktail shaker, you can whisk the ingredients together using a spoon or any cup with a lid. If you microwave your lemons and limes for about ten seconds and then roll on the counter with your hand, you will get much more juice. The strength of peach schnapps varies, and that plays the biggest role in the green tea shot's alcohol content. Water Moccasin Shot This cocktail shot takes seconds to make and can be adapted depending on how many you are planning to serve. Comprehensive Guide. 4Fourth step: Drink it. Its believed this shot is named after the venoms snake of the same name found in South Eastern USA. Though they are quite similar, the Water Moccasin shot is not the same as the Green Tea shot. Usually, the green tea shot is made with Jameson whiskey rather than Crown Royal, without triple sec, and with a dash of lemon-lime soda at the end. Edit for recipe: Equal parts of liquor, peach schnapps, and sour, then a splash of lemonade and shake it all together. 2. Check out the following list of ways to alter your classic Water Moccasin Shot. If you are concerned that the ice will dilute your beverage, chill the components instead of using ice. Then add Crown Royal Whiskey and Sweet and Sour mix. This water moccasin shooter is similar to a Green. This recipe makes two tall shots. Lets go back a bit. The color of the green tea shot is primarily controlled by the sour mix. You can buy a lower-priced whisky and sip it neat or on the rocks. Pour the resulting liquid into shot glasses. The water moccasin shot is a type of shot that is made from a water moccasin. If you don't have sweet and sour mix, you can make your own at home! Careful because this shot is so smooth it can definitely sneak up and bite you. The Green Tea shot Thanks Michaela! Cajun Seafood Boil with Garlic Butter Sauce, GET THE GOODS DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX. It is a white tea shot without tea. Serve and enjoy! It is highly fruity and will undoubtedly add a strong peach element to your drink. It tastes strongly of Crown Royal whiskey, and it has a subtle citrus punch due to the triple sec and sweet and sour mix, but the peach schnapps helps balance out and sweeten up the drink. Instead of going to the bar, make this delicious simple drink at home and host the event there. It will help balance out the sour elements of the shot and add flavor to whiskey, which is ordinarily smokey or salty. I made this recipe for a girls night, it was a huge hit. Shake and strain into your shooter or cocktail glass. The vodka is 40%-50% (80 proof 100 proof) alcohol and the peach schnapps is 15% alcohol (30 proof). Speaking from a hydration point of view, you can count your tea intake in your total water intake. Made with whiskey, peach schnapps, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix, this cocktail shot is the smoothest shot you'll ever make. Garnish with lime peel. Yeah I make them a lot. They are a super simple shot! I only recently started using a real shaker. If you are looking for more shot recipes, here are some of our favorite shots. I put just a little more soda in mine to keep the alcohol to a minimum and sip it on the deck in the evening. Most Popular Cocktails in the World in 2022. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi, this is Izzy! I love hearing from you! You can purchase a pre-made sweet and sour mix or make it yourself. Pour the mixture into a shot glass, top with lemon-lime soda and shoot away! If you have a sweet craving, this is one of the most delicious shots. ), 12 Fantastic Irish Whiskey Cocktails You Need to Taste, The 10 Strongest Liquor Shots You Can Mix Up, 10 Brilliant Green Cocktails for St. Patrick's Day, Long Island Iced Tea and Its Many Variations. Strain into two 1.5 ounce shot glasses. Different White Tea Shot Recipes White Tea Shot with Rum (30ml) Peach Schnapps 1 oz. Wet Pussy Shot. Although it is acceptable to make a drink of any proportion, the amount of fluid in your shot has a greater impact on how well it will be shot. Its is really easy to turn this shot into a water moccasin drink recipe. It's strong, but also sweet and smooth. I also wanted to include a couple recipes that are spinoffs from what I consider to be the original white tea recipe. It gets a hint of peach flavor from the peach schnapps and some lemon lime from sweet and sour mix. Ive heard that using a rye whiskey is a smooth whiskey to use for these shots. Then add Peach Schnapps, Whisky, Sweet and Sour Mix, and Triple. It's strong yet sweet and smooth. WATER MOCCASIN SHOT 1 oz. Im Tristin, the food-lover, recipe-maker, and photo-taker behind Home Cooked Harvest, which features easy recipes made with tasty ingredients. You can also try other variations of this drink by using our search facility. The Water Moccasin shot recipe features five ingredients: whiskey, peach schnapps, triple sec, lime juice, and simple syrup. Such a perfect Tea Shot. The incident occurred just feet from where a young boy was sleeping in a hammock. favorite. It's easy to make, only four ingredients, and tastes heavenly - it's a win win. Because Cottonmouths live in semiaquatic environments, they can swim in water (hence the name water moccasins) and bask on land. Variations. The shot is made by putting the water moccasin in the mouth of the shot gun and then hitting it with the shot gun. DELICIOUS!!! However, other Canadian whiskeys also work well. Place the cap on top of the cocktail shaker and shake for 10-15 seconds. Just up the amount of the ingredients. The drink shares a similarity with one other drink, though it has different ingredients. The Green Tea shot is made using whisky, peach schnapps, sweet and sour mix, then topped with a splash of lemon-lime soda such as Sprite. This shot gets its name from the Water Moccasin Snake. Marinating Chicken in Milk (or Buttermilk). We love fun drink recipes, just like this delicious white tea shot. Grab your jigger, shaker, glass, strainer, peach schnapps, triple sec, whiskey and sweet and sour mix. The liqueur originated in France back in 1834. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Tools & Glasses Shot Glass Basic Bar Tools document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Made these over the weekend and really like them. Peach schnapps is a sweet clear color in the core. These were a hit at our pool party! Crown royal canadian whisky is more commonly used, however, as mentioned before - I used Jameson whiskey. These are the basic instructions to make this cottonmouth shot recipe. Your email address will not be published. The Water Moccasin shot is allegedly the smoothest shot in history. (30ml) Sweet and Sour mix 1 dash Triple Sec PREPARATION 1. The amount of calories in a white tea shot are around 130 calories each. Next, add in the fresh lemon and lime juice. But, if you would like to make the homemade version, here is a great recipe. Brew matcha with 80C (176F) water to make it sweet, nutty, and smooth. It tastes very peachy and fruity, which makes it great for adding flavor. If you want a sweet or smoother shot you might try Jameson or bourbon if you like a little spicier you might try something like a rye whiskey. It reaches an average length of 31.5 inches, while some subspecies and specimens can grow as long as 71 inches, and can weigh as much as 10 pounds. Next, add in the fresh lemon and lime juice. The tea can be made using white tea bags or loose leaf tea. The type of whiskey that you use will change the flavor of the shot depending on the flavor profile of the whiskey. If you tried this recipe, let me know how your Water Moccasin Shot turns out in the comments below! Just like the snake, the Water Moccasin Shot has a sharp bite. Just check out this Baby Yoda Cocktail where I used a wooden spoon as a muddler and a Yeti tumbler with a lid (covered the hole with paper towel, lol). This refreshing cocktail is perfect for summer gatherings and is sure to be a hit with your guests. White tea comes from the very new leaves and buds that are harvested from the camellia sinensis plant for only a couple weeks in spring in Fujian, China. Add whiskey, peach schnapps, triple sec, sweet and sour mix, and ice cubes to a cocktail shaker. When it's time to get the party going, shots are one of the best ways to do it. Website Design by BOXA Media, The Water Moccasin Shot is a popular shot. Simply mix together equal parts simple syrup and lemon/lime juice and voil. All you need are: Whiskey is the type of alcohol in a water moccasin shot along with peach schnapps. How to Store Rum and Keep It Tasting Great: Essential Tips, How Much is a 5th of Hennessy? A well-known shot is the water moccasin shot. Expert solutions. Its smooth and tasty. Because of its intense fruity and peach flavor, this beverage will be an excellent addition to any party. Some of the most popular Schnapp flavors are fruit-based, such as apple, apricot, cherry, and peach. On the other hand, if you want, pineapple juice can be used in its place. Named after the poisonous snake, you should consume this drink with caution. Read More. The Water Moccasin Shot is a popular drink at parties, bars, and fun occasions. The first step in making a Chuck Norris shot is to add Grenadine. This is the best White Tea Shot recipe! I really liked them, they were smooth and loved the peach schnapps flavor. This Water Moccasin Shot is a favorite and popular drink in college towns across the country. Strain evenly into two 2 ounce shot glass. For a summery drink recipe, try this bahama mama. Next, add in the fresh lemon and lime juice. Increase the Irish whiskey to 1 1/2 ounces, shake it up, and strain the drink into an ice-filled rocks glass, then add 1 to 2 ounces of soda. If you are looking for more amazing shot recipes, try these Mexican Candy Shots, watermelon flavored shots with a touch of spicy hot sauce. The Water Moccasin Shot only has only four ingredients, yet it boasts a rich flavor. Its also so easy to make and doesnt have any unnecessary ingredients. The green tea shot is a popular party shooter that's quick and easy to make at home. To the cocktail shaker add in the vodka, peach schnapps, and sweet and sour. Home > All Posts > Cocktails and Drinks > Water Moccasin Shot. Do white tea shots taste like alcohol? Garnish with lemon wedge. This shot is so refreshing and delicious! The snake is poisonous, stealthy, and aggressive. The water moccasin, commonly referred to as a cottonmouth snake, is a poisonous snake that gave rise to the name of this shot. In a medium pot, add in water and sugar. Crown Royal whisky is a popular choice for this shot because of its inexpensive price tag. But, you can use any whiskey you want so just pick your favorite whiskey and make the shot. Freelance writer and cocktail book author Colleen Graham is a seasoned mixologist who loves sharing her knowledge of spirits and passion for preparing drinks. The peach gives these such a great flavor. The steps to prepare are fairly simple. Delicious! Due to the whiskey, the shot has a smooth and warm base taste with notes of caramel and vanilla. Using store bought sweet and sour drink mix is a great way to go and what I normally use in cocktails. Create. White tea shots and green tea shots are very similar and have almost the same ingredients. Cactus Cooler Cocktail. Yes, they are quite similar! Royal Flush Drink. Is the white tea shot expensive? 1/4cupfresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons). Its flavorful, sweet, and dangerously delicious. Check out the Rattlesnake shot or the sexy alligator shot. Step 2: Pour in 151 Rum. A Water Moccasin Shot packs a lot of flavor into a small drink. On the low end, this shooter mixes up to 16 percent ABV (32 proof) when made with 80-proof whiskey. Add a few dashes of bitters for a little extra flavor and garnish with a lemon wedge. Your email address will not be published. So, most white tea shots are not made with tea, but this recipe actually has white tea in it. Simple syrup will make an excellent addition for people who prefer their drinks on the sweeter side. I have used a mason jar with screw on lid or anything with a lid. These shots are strong but one of the smoothest drinks you'll ever have. Keep reading to learn more about its key ingredients, history, and how you can shake up an already intense dink. You shouldnt use your best whisky for a concoction like this. If you happen to have any drink left over, you can store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container. To the shaker, add in rum, cooled tea, juice and syrup. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Just swap vodka for Jameson, and you're in business! They bring a cocktail shaker and a 2 oz shot glass. If you love this popular drink you'll love this green tea shot and these lemon drop shots! It was made by DeKuyper and came out in 1984. Its simple and packed with flavor. From breakfast all the way to dinner to dessert, this book has it all! I am obsessed with anything peach flavored right now, so I totally get it. With a whiskey base and a smooth citrus finish, this drink is a great addition to any party. Bloody Brain. My new favorite. Use it in small amounts because a little goes a long way. Instead, it is a simple whiskey shot that requires just four common bar ingredients, and it's rather tasty. They are also known as cottonmouths because of the white lining inside their mouths. Best White Gummy Bear Shot This white gummy bear shot is just for the adults! If you intend to party all night, pair the shot with a can of Red Bull or another energy drink. Want other reptile themed drinks? Water Moccasin is typically made by using the Water Moccasin recipe. Why not make a few glasses at home for a fun game night with the squad? It's strong yet sweet and smooth. Cover the shaker with its lid. Water moccasins are venomous snakes and can be dangerous to humans. What Kind of Whisky is Best for Water Moccasin Shot? DISCLOSURES. Fuzzy Evil. Julie, that means so much to me. The syrup will thicken the drinks texture and add a layer of sweetness. This is a fantastic drink that is both strong and sweet. Its traditionally a sweet shot, so the Water Moccasin Shot might not be for you if you prefer sour or tart drinks. It makes a great summer cocktail. A White Tea Shot is sweet, fruity, and as easy to make as it is to drink. Easy Irish Car Bomb Drink Recipe: Tasty Party Favorite, Awesome Blue Motorcycle Recipe: Highly Recommended, 57 Chevy Drink Recipe: Amazing Just Like The Car. The prepared sweet and sour mix will last in the fridge for about a week. We love these shots and happy you do too, Lynn. To the shaker combine peach schnapps, whiskey, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix. It was the sweet and sour mix that is added that gives the shot a greenish tinge that reminded them of a cup of green tea. I love your version Kristina, thanks for sharing. Water moccasin shots can help to hydrate and detoxify the body, while green tea shots can help to boost energy and metabolism. Even though they are a lot alike, the Water Moccasin shot and the Green Tea shot are not the same. I've been cooking since I could walk! I wouldnt really consider this shot healthy because it contains alcohol. If you want to make your own sweet and sour mix, you will need to do so first. Even I love fun drink recipes. This shot, which bears the name of the Moccasin Snake, starts the party. Loved the citrus addition. This water moccasin shooter is similar to a Green. I love citrus cocktails that are light and perfect for summer and this one has it all! Add more sweetness. Reduces the chances of different cancers, like breast, lung, or skin by slowing down the growth of cancer cells. What Does a Water Moccasin Shot Taste Like? Tied this today for the first time! A hot summer day calls for delicious cocktails! It is going to be my first shot at it. Its easy to see why its so popular: its ingredients are affordable and you can quickly feel its effect. The Water Moccasin shot is named after the Water Moccasin snake, which is one of the deadliest snakes on the planet today. water moccasin shot vs green tea shot 3- Classes pack for $45 water moccasin shot vs green tea shot for new clients only. splash of lemon-lime soda such as Sprite. The Green Tea shot is made using whisky, peach schnapps, sweet and sour mix, then topped with a splash of lemon-lime soda such as Sprite. Instead of being a shot, the moccasin can instead be converted into a drink or cocktail. 1 ounce brewed white tea, at room temperature. The Water Moccasin shot gets its name from the Water Moccasin snake, which is one of the most dangerous snakes on Earth. How To Make A Green Tea Shot. Thanks Erin. Since it's an easy drink recipe to remember, it's a great choice for any occasion, including small parties when you want to dress up a straight shot of whiskey. Never use boiling water as it destroys its taste and health benefits. Study sets, textbooks, questions. That sounds like a great time Kathleen. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This recipe will make two shots. With a whiskey base and a smooth citrus finish . Water Moccasin shot is not the same as the Green Tea shot. Green Tea Shot Recipe. But keep in mind that adding fresh lime juice increases the drinks tanginess. Here is another twist on the original, but made with tequila instead of vodka. The peach gives these such a great summer flavor. This shot, which has a fruity taste, can be served as a cocktail or even served over ice. The outside of the shaker should be icy. The main distinction between moscatoins and snappers is their taste, which is generally regarded as good and does not make them cannibals. Your email address will not be published. Using store bought sweet and sour drink mix is a great way to go and what I normally use in cocktails. Peach schnapps is an essential part of this shot cocktail. Whiskey, peach schnapps, triple sec, sweet and sour mix, and ice cubes must be strained through a cocktail shaker. The white tea shot is just a spin off of the green tea shot. The recommended amount gives you between 240 and 320 milligrams of polyphenols each day, if you make the tea by steeping 1 teaspoon of leaves in 8 ounces of water. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results. Like many other drinks, they frequently have several variations depending on the region of the country where they are created, the ingredients that are available, and the bartenders tastes. So, if you want to try the Water Moccasin alcohol mix, you should be very careful. The water moccasin shot is a popular drink recipe that is great to serve at any party or get togethers. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like Green Tea Shot, Water Moccasin Shot, White Tea shot and more. We celebrated our tennis team win this weekend with these shots!! They definitely have to taste good! But, if you would like to make the homemade version, here is a great recipe. This white tea shot looks fun and delicious. What is white tea? There are undoubtedly some smooth components in it. Share a picture of the recipe onInstagramand hashtag it#homecookedharvest. Want more delicious and beautiful recipes? > Jello Shot Recipes, > Drink & Cocktail Themes> Christmas Cocktails> Easter Cocktails> Dirty Named Drinks> Star Wars Drinks> St Patricks Day Drinks> Squid Game Drinks> Australia Day Drinks, SHOP> Drink Lab Shop> Cocktail Kits> Cocktail Shakers> Whiskey Sets> Essential Bar Tools> Reusable Straws. Read More. Even though they are a lot alike, the Water Moccasin shot and the Green Tea shot are not the same. These shots are very strong, but the smoothness of the drink is stunning. This summer, I've been making SO many cocktails! It is a popular shot that is mostly enjoyed by girls because it doesnt taste bad and it is lower in calories than the green tea shot. Water moccasins are a type of snake found in the southeastern United States. Smooth and sweet, it is ideal for a variety of situations and can even have the serving size doubled for usage as an evening cocktail. Twains Orgasm. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
, #wprm-recipe-user-rating-0 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #343434; }#wprm-recipe-user-rating-0 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-33 svg * { fill: url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-0-33); }#wprm-recipe-user-rating-0 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-50 svg * { fill: url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-0-50); }#wprm-recipe-user-rating-0 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-66 svg * { fill: url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-0-66); }linearGradient#wprm-recipe-user-rating-0-33 stop { stop-color: #343434; }linearGradient#wprm-recipe-user-rating-0-50 stop { stop-color: #343434; }linearGradient#wprm-recipe-user-rating-0-66 stop { stop-color: #343434; }, ul.wprm-advanced-list-1787 li:before {background-color: #087bbe;color: #ffffff;width: 20px;height: 20px;font-size: 12px;line-height: 12px;}. The water moccasin is a whiskey shot with other flavors added to make it taste even better. The snake, which was estimated to be between 8 and 10 feet in length, was killed instantly. Your email address will not be published. Water Moccasin Shot vs. Green Tea Shot Though they are quite similar, the Water Moccasin shot is not the same as the Green Tea shot. There are multiple types of schnapps, including liqueurs, infusions, brandies, and more. These shots combine some pretty simple ingredients. Strain into 2 oz shot glass 3/4 of the way and fill the rest with a splash of lemon-lime soda. Excited to give it a try! You can use whatever brand of a smooth whiskey you'd like to make this popular shot. One of the most popular whisky brands to use is Crown Royal Canadian whisky and that is because it the cost is good for the quality that you get. This shot is thought to have been named after a venomous snake of the same name that can be found in the southern regions of the US. If you microwave your lemons and limes for about ten seconds and then roll on the counter with your hand, you will get much more juice. Water Moccasin Shot vs. Bookmarking to make again for a party this weekend! Made these for our girls weekend and everyone loved them!! How to refrigerate white tea shot? It will be stronger with a high-proof schnapps or whiskey. They are: Thats all the steps there are to make this shot and this is one of the reasons for its popularity. Pour 0.5 oz of Grenadine Syrup into your strongest shot glass. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like Vegas Bomb Shot, Washington Apple Shot, Water Moccasin Shot and more. Take your triple sec and toss .5 oz into your shaker by measuring it with your jigger. Take some ice and toss it into your jigger until it is almost filled to the top. Want a drink that lasts a little longer? Double or triple it if you like or mix up a single shot with 1/2-ounce each of the three main ingredients. Skip heading to the bar and bring the party home by making this fruity simple drink. It makes about 1 1/4 cups. You might also like the. Peach schnapps is made by adding peach flavor to any type of clear grain spirit. The best way to make it is by checking out the recipe card for full instructions. Four basic ingredientswhisky, peach schnapps, triple sec, and sweet and sour mixcan be combined to make this shot.