You can browse all Pompano Beach real estate or Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Twin T Roof. Frontage on both sound bound and north bound Dixie Highway. Pompano Beach, FL, 1451 SW 12th Ave., Refrigeration / Cold Storage / Food Grade, Parking requirements (spaces for trucks, etc ), Power requirements (3 Phase, 1000-3000+ Amps). 28 Clear Height. 54,400sf Warehouse With Frontage On Powerline Road! RENT WITHHELD. 20' ceiling height - Roll-up Loading door. The first floor is used for providing primary care to patients on their first few days in need of more careful and supervised care (Detox), and the second floor is dedicated to a longer stay rehabilitation and recovery (Rehab). CLOSED NOW. Around the corner from I-95 and very close to the Florida Turnpike with easy access to I-595, I-75, Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport & Port Everglades. Small Office, 1 BR & Warehouse. Back to view all Warehouse spaces for Sale or Lease. Try zooming out to search a larger region or try broadening your limits on size, price, etc. Start my search; Work with a lender . 2745 NW 19th St, Pompan . Easy Rental Use - Utilities included. 3.77 Acres of prime commercial development land in the heart of the Pompano Beach on a signalized corner with high visibility. 100% Fire Sprinkler System. The apartment complex will be an eight- story building with apartments, and an adjacent mixed use/retail. Pompano Beach Industrial Warehouse with Heavy Power 610-620 SW 12th Ave, Andrews Industrial District, Pompano Beach, FL For Lease $16.00/SF/YR Property Industrial 30,666 SF Availability 2 Spaces 30,656 SF Year Built 1983 View Details Contact Property East Coast Industrial Park 461 - 481 NE 27 Street, Cresthaven, Pompano Beach, FL For Lease 850 12th Ter NW, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (MLS# A11328236) is a Lots of Natural Lighting. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Warehouse Bays For Rent locations in Pompano Beach, FL. Divisible: 1,160 SFMax. Search Pompano Beach, FL industrial space for lease. Upgraded lighting in the warehouse. The property currently has 1 industrial space for lease. . I can't imagine finding space without your assistance. Sale: $305,000. Sizes range from 1,667 square feet up to 22,000 square feet. Thank you for posting your requirements on Rofo. View Property. The immediate area is experiencing a re-gentrification, including a new luxury apartment complex is being built directly across the street. The property features two floors totaling approx.. 15,000 Sq. Upgraded lighting in the warehouse. Tenants. To the north is the Pompano Citi Centre, containing a slew of national tenants and other prominent retailers. The property will be managed by Citrus Equity Fund. Northwest Pompano, Capitalize on the redevelopment wave!! Additionally, this investment is a big hedge against global crisis, due to the number of people in need of rehabilitation increasing in challenging times. Easy Rental Use - Utilities included. Ideal for Corporate Office/Distribution Center. Theres a total of 30 industrial listings available for rent in Pompano Beach, FL. Gross + Elec. 2201 NW 30th Place, Northwest Pompano, Pompano Beach, FL Industrial 1 Space 7,800 SF Contact Property $17.50/SF/YR For Lease Former Hertz Rent A Car Location 1030 S Federal Highway, Santa Barbara Shores, Pompano Beach, FL Office 831 SF Contact Property $795,000 For Sale 2033 W McNab Rd 2033 West McNab Road, Cypress Bend, Pompano Beach, FL 7. The property is easily accessible to the I-95 highway and Copans Road interchange, which is a mile away, and the Florida Turnpike is about three miles to the northwest where the interchange is at Sample Road. Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL. Proximity and convenient access to I-95, Fla. Turnpike, Sawgrass Expressway, Sample Rd., and SW 10th Ave. 3.77 Acres on High Traffic Signalized Corner, 2 Parcels 3.77 Acres 164,221SF 4 Beds 3 Baths. The property features three (3) industrial buildings: 38,560 | 20,289 | 13,600 Square Feet on 4.75 Acres. Minimum investment is only $5,000! Warehouse Unit 1218 is raw space and contains one bathroom. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. View Exclusive Photos, Floorplans, and Pricing Details for all Pompano Beach, FL Industrial and Warehouse Space Listings For Rent/Lease. With our extensive commercial real estate experience and industry knowledge This site is ideal for commercial, multifamily (46 units/ acre), mixed use or retail development. Pompano Beach has 619 commercial real estate spaces for lease, representing 4,788,565 sqft space. Beautiful showroom with class A finishes. Pompano Beach Industrial Warehouse with Heavy Power 610-620 SW 12th Ave, Andrews Industrial District, Pompano Beach, FL Industrial 2 Spaces 30,656 SF Contact Property $16.00/SF/YR For Lease 2033 W McNab Rd 2033 West McNab Road, Cypress Bend, Pompano Beach, FL Industrial 2 Spaces 4,950 SF Contact Property $19.00 - $21.00/SF/YR For Lease 7,109 SF unit includes 2,800 SF of two story showroom/office and 4,300 SF of warehouse. Great East Pompano Beach location. Most storefront rentals have storage bays conveniently located behind the building directly outside your back door. 1982; . 3341 N Dixie Highway. MLS# A11328236. Copans and Andrews ave.2 blocks off I-95 Exit2 Miles fro Sample Rd Turnpike Exit. The building is located on the SE corner of North Federal Highway & NE 29th Street, 1/2 mile south of Sample Road, with prominent frontage and 1711 NW 33rd St is an industrial property for lease in Pompano Beach, FL. Great Visibility. Easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Landlord has the right to terminate the current lease with a 180 day notice. Located South of Copans Road and East of Powerline Road. Search for office spaces, retail spaces, and industrial spaces. View Flyer. Sizes, amenities, prices and locations of industrial spaces for rent are all available to be browsed with just a click. Find your ideal industrial space for rent near Pompano Beach, FL with just a simple search. Ceiling Heights: Warehouse 26 - 29, Mezzanine 14. Great North Broward County Location Easy access to I-95 & the Florida Turnpike Great FreeStanding Building with extra fenced-in parking. To the east, the residential density on A1A is funneled down 14th Street Causeway directly to Belcrest Plaza, providing accessibility and connectivity to the barrier island. Get started for free and post your listings here. Fenced Lot 4 Overhead Doors Heavy 3 Phase Power Outside Storage Yard, Great East Broward Location Easy access to I-95 and The Florida Turnpike Frontage on Dixie Highway Corner Lot Great Owner/User Building Frontage on Dixie Highway New 600 Amp, 240V, 3 Phase Power. Property also has a fenced outside yard area comprising 6,700 SF that can be used for additional parking or outside storage. Our mission is to empower clients to make smart decisions about their commercial rental. 50 Parking Spaces. The immediate area is experiencing a re-gentrification, including a new luxury apartment complex is being built directly across the street. Easy access to I-95. ft. Located in the City of Pompano Beach, with easy access to I-95 and The Florida Turnpike. Conveniently located close to major shopping and attractions, and it is only 12 miles from the Ft. Lauderdale / Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades. NO PHOTO. The company enjoys exceptional industry recognition and has strong relationships with top tier operators, lenders, property owners, managers, brokers and equity partners. The building includes 4 dock high doors and 16 grade-level drive-in doors. Unique space, On Powerline Road, just south of Copans Copans Powerline Industrial Center 5,043 SF - Flex. Traffic Count: 28,000 VPD. Resend Confirmation. 1701 NW 33 Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 For sale- excellent multi-tenant invstment property or potential single tenant conversion property. Upon its completion, he began expanding his business by acquiring apartment complexes, motels, office buildings, industrial, multi-tenant projects, and retail complexes. Andrews Industrial District, Pompano Beach, FL. Trying to find the right industrial space near you that meets all your business needs? Ft, 22 Rooms, 41 beds, full kitchen catering the patients, gym, parking, outdoor courtyard, basketball court, lounge areas, and TV rooms. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Perfect for storage, vehicles or a workshop. Contact Us (954) 807-2400. . Located in the City of Pompano Beach. of the real estate market, we can negotiate the best deal on your behalf. Located in the East Coast Industrial Park. Located just east of Dixie Highway and just north of Copans Road. Pompano Beach, FL, 1290 NW 15th Street, This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Photography, Videography, & Virtual Tours. Pompano Beach covers over 25 square miles in northern Broward County. It consists of 4 offices, conference room, front reception area and kitchen area, with 1 bathroom. Home. 451 SW 12th Ave is an industrial property for lease in Pompano Beach, FL. 28 ceiling height. CLICK on PHOTO of office for a VIDEO tour of inside! Located South of Copans Road and East of Powerline Road. Easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Zoned Light Industrial. Pompano Beach, FL. Located in the East Coast Industrial Park. Easy access to the Florida Turnpike and I-95. Pompano Beach, FL. 6555 N Powerline Rd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. Showed us serveral options and found a great place, at the right price. Pompano Beach has 619 commercial real estate spaces for lease, representing 4,788,565 sqft space. 63 Office Spaces for Rent in Pompano Beach, FL Sort By Next Page Park Central - Building 1 1100 Park Central Blvd South, Northwest Pompano, Pompano Beach, FL For Lease $23.00/SF/YR Property Office 75,775 SF Availability 4 Spaces 11,324 SF Year Built 1986 View Details Contact Property 1591 E Atlantic Blvd This site would be well suited for a retail user seeking high traffic counts and abundant parking. those who invest $700,000 will receive 10% of the profits generated by the property). Inquire about listing. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. On the WarehouseCashin marketplace you'll get an access to Pompano Beach's commercial and industrial Small warehouse buildings available for rent in your area. Located between Copans Road and Hammondville Road on the east side of the Florida Turnpike. Power: 1000 Amps, 277/480V, 3-Phase. Easy access to I-95. Rofo has the most comprehensive commercial real estate listings in your area. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Beautiful showroom with class A finishes. 1700 NW 33rd St is an industrial property for lease in Pompano Beach, FL. Great North Broward County location. Deerfield Beach Warehouses for Sale Contact Us; Advertise With Us; CoStar Group Marketplaces . The Building can be leased in its entirety or can be demised to approximately 15,100 SF. CONFIGURATION. Lee & Associates South Florida proudly presents this +/-30,666 SF Freestanding Warehouse available for lease in Pompano Beach. On the WarehouseCashin marketplace you'll get an access to Pompano Beach's commercial and industrial warehouse buildings available for rent in your area. Loch Lomond, Prominently located on East Sample Rd. The property currently has 1 industrial space for lease and is marketed by CBC Corporate. 230 S Andrews Ave is an industrial property for lease in Pompano Beach, FL. Our retail storefronts are available for rent with terms as short as 12 months if needed. 28 ceiling height. 2 Blocks off I-95 ExitOn Site Restaurant/Coffee ShopClass A- Office BuildingPeaceful and Tranquil settingXS Parking Find a warehouse for rent in Fort Lauderdale with TMT Properties. Industrial Office - Warehouse. Storage Warehouses Pompano Beach. Gross + Elec. 24 ft Clear Ceiling Height. Very hard to find truck maintenance / warehouse facility with excess land. 50 Parking Spaces. Exciting opportunity to occupy a freestanding building with additional parking/yard. If you have any questions or would like to speak to an agent directly, fill out our contact form. One dock high door. 234 buildings are available for sale. Expert assistance find using us a great location. It is one and miles west of I-95 and three miles east of the Florida Turnpike. Ideal for Restaurant with Outdoor Seating. Tilt-wall construction. Great East Pompano Beach location. Contact us to discuss your needs and we'll be happy to schedule a tour of our office spaces available for lease in Pompano Beach and Oakland Park, FL. We operate throughout the nation, with local experts available in all major cities to help you rent warehouse space that suits your needs. The property currently has 1 office space for lease. Rental Rate: $10 - $12/SF/YearMin. Tilt wall construction. Ideally located on N. Andrews Avenue between Atlantic Blvd. Ideal of investor or owner-user seeking additional income. 12 of 87 for Rent. Great location! Permitted uses would include banks, grocery/ liquor store, pharmacy, schools, ALFs, churches, recreation/ entertainment facility, medical office, boat sales, auto parts sales, restaurants, and liquor stores. Top properties from biproxi for sale today! Located off of Copans Road between Powerline and Andrews. Andrews Industrial District, Located in Pompano Beach with frontage on I-95 and Atlantic Blvd. Thank you. RETAIL/OFFICE/SHOWROOM Space for Lease! 610-620 SW 12th Ave, The property currently has 3 retail spaces for lease. Industrial; 54,400 SF; Year Built. Our service is free, impartial and comes with no obligation - so if youve been looking for a warehouse space for rent near me, you can count on our unconditional help. They offered a great service, like no other that I have experienced. General form error. Located in the City of Pompano Beach, with easy access to I-95 and The Florida Turnpike. Property has very easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike Property consists of 2 contiguous condo warehouses each comprising approximately 2,850 SF each. . Pompano Beach, FL 33064. 2 Dock High Doors/2 Drive In Ramp. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. TMT Properties, Inc. 8020 . Frontage on both sound bound and north bound Dixie Highway. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Located in the East Coast Industrial Park If you have questions, please contact the City's Business Tax Receipt (BTR) division (954)786-4668 or BusinessTaxReceipt@copbfl.com. Minutes from Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach is the third largest of Broward Countys 29 municipalities. next to new Wawa. The property is located in B-3 zoning for general business use. The property currently has 1 office space for lease. Cresthaven, The Palm Plaza was built in 1986 and is comprised of five separate buildings of office, retail, and warehouse areas. Easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. Cypress Bend, Will use your service in the again. The variety of Industrial spaces range from 1,150 square feet to 220,890 square feet. Across 145 unique spaces, there is a grand total of 1,439,684 square feet. $20.00 USD/SF/YR. . 1,200 Warehouse. Drive-Up Bays. Great job! 2 Dock High Doors/2 Drive In Ramp. Belcrest Plaza is situated along N Federal Highway, which sees an average traffic count of 42,000 vpd. Property is located just north of Cypress Creek Road on Dixie Highway 6,281 square foot freestanding warehouse building located on Dixie Highway just north of Cypress Creek Road. 0.04Acres. Highlands, The property has 20 foot tall ceilings, 3 phase electrical service, and street level overhead doors for each unit.