} margin-right: 12px; } } color: #fff; width: 250px; height: 56px; On his retirement in 1993, he held the rank of Sergeant First Class. .non_result_row th { If you do not know, We have prepared this article about details of Si Robertsons short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, todays net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. } display: block; display: block; He went to Caddo Parishs North Caddo High School and used to play football. font-size: 0.9em; margin-bottom: -2px !important; padding-left: 8px; background: #4c4c4c; display: inline; Because of the peoples curiosity over the girl, many have tried getting authentic information from a reliable source of information. } Coberns career experience includes working as a teacher at Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District. font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; What is Trasa's ethnicity and where did her parents, grandparents & great-grandparents come from? Language. He is known for his spontaneous nature and hilarious actions. She earned a bachelor's degree in political science from Texas A&M University and a graduate certificate in secondary education and teaching from the University of North Texas. Trasa was born in 1975, and is currently in her late 40s. padding-left: 10px; I can help encourage others., XHTML: You can use these html tags:
. He lives in Williamsburg, Virginia with his family. As the only urban county that is still a Republican stronghold we must not only maintain that strength, but also lead in growing our party's strength and sharing how our conservative values make life better for everyone. } As the Tarrant County Republican Party Outreach Chair, I know that we need to grow the party more now than ever. .results_row.winner { background-color: #f9d334; Where was Trasa born and where did she live? } In 2016, she won the elections and is currently a member of the City Council in the City of Hurst. They defeated Rick Barnes and Trasa Robertson Cobern in the Republican primary for Tarrant County Tax Assessor-Collector on March 6, 2018. if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; What's on my ballot? display: inline-block; I'm incredibly happily married. Scott Merritt Robertson, Trasa Lee Robertson Cobern. } Her sons are Caden, McCrae, Brady Silas, and Jaxon. To take a loan from lenders a person must meet some pivotal requirements, Walter Ray Allen III is one of the four children that the famous Basketball, Lando James Neal is the 3rd child of Christy Neal and Link Neal, Nanbaka, sometimes known as Nanbaka The Numbers, is a manga series based, Are you one of those persons who, after a long day at work, goes home and, Celebrity kids are one of the most interesting subjects to discuss for almost, All Rights Reserved 2022. color: black; How to run for office | window.twttr=(function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],t=window.twttr||{};if(d.getElementById(id))return;js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);t._e=[];t.ready=function(f){t._e.push(f);};return t;}(document,"script","twitter-wjs")); 2023 Copyright and Paid Political Ad by: and don't miss the personal stories Trasa shared during. Veterans' Day & 100th Anniversary of WWI Armistice. } In 1994, on May 6th, the Channel Tunnel or "Chunnel" was officially opened. Si Robertson published his memoir "Si-ology" in 2013 and it was a huge success with 500,000 pre-orders. Trasa Robertson Cobern, of Duck Dynasty fame, was sworn in as Hurst's newest city council member May 17, 2016. } My initial focus will be on continuing to expand our GOP Outreach in Tarrant County. Trasa L Cobern of Texas was born c. 1976. top: 2px; These 10 Whopping Homes & Cars Of Celebrities Look Amazing! .widget-row.value-only.white { Trasa Lee Robertson Cobern was born on the 30th of August 1975, making her the 47-year-old talented woman she is now. margin-bottom:16px; Kathy Cox. Cobern, who is married with school-aged children, says she is not dissatisfied with the Hursts leadership but hopes to find ways to get more families and younger residents involved in the community. border: 1px solid #999; height: 22px; .infobox { } U.S. Congress | Welcome to my channel. Senior Director, Development at 6 Stones . She lived with her parents in her childhood, and often moved due to her dads job in the army. What is the Birth day of Si Robertson? 41 birth, 3 death, 15 marriage, View font-style: italic; } color: #6db24f; Contact. In 1976, in the year that Trasa L. (Robertson) Cobern was born, on August 4th, a mysterious illness struck an American Legion convention in Philadelphia. Only the information about her being an advertising model has been officially announced about her professional life. .votebox-covid-disclaimer { The parents of Trasa Lee Robertson tied the knot of their marriage in 1971, as they are still a happy, loving couple with their beloved kids. width: 100% Trasa Lee Robertson Cobern has been blessed with four sons with her husband, Kyle Cobern. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The Global Dispatch Inc. All Rights Reserved, on California Domestic Violence Laws: A Quick Legal Guide, on Home Improvement Tips for the Busy Entrepreneur. Discover how our Uncovering Our Shared Memories: An Introduction to the Community Standards at AncientFaces I was thinking about Christmas this week, and about how commercial it has become, and then I remembered one Christmas from my childhood when I learned what the joy of the season was really about: I was nine years old and so excited for Santa Claus to visit our house . margin: 0px 10px; } } .results_row td { I am currently a Hurst City Councilmember, running for Tarrant County Tax Assessor-Collector . display: inline-block; padding-left: 10px; font-weight: bold; Select the next to any field to update. They were joined by 37 other famous singers in the recording studio and a phenomena had begun. Trasa Cobern | I am a mom of four boys and a fundraiser for a Christian nonprofit. We are having a great conversation today with Trasa Robertson Cobern about God, Family, Education, Public Policy and Personal Responsibility!Trasa Robertson . var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; My hope is that your time here will help you get to know the real Trasa better. The net worth is $10 million. Trasa Lee Robertson Cobern was born on the 30th of August 1975, making her the 47-year-old talented woman she is now. } letter-spacing: 0.03em; .widget-row.value-only { She studied in the Texas A&M University and was offered a full academic scholarship. Loading next article. He has successfully appeared in 11 seasons of the show, which is a total of 130 episodes. Photos, memories, family stories & discoveries are unique to you, and only you can control. AncientFaces is a place where our memories live. } } } I said no, its part of my reality now, she said. She has her own life, and she wants to achieve her goals her own way! .widget-value { It was used by Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain and has since spread in use. Her father, Si Robertson the long-bearded Vietnam vet known for sipping iced tea wasnt there. .non_result_row div { She is passionate about God, family, education, public policy and personal responsibility.Everyday DIVA: Julie ColeTrasa's Article on Fox News: https://fxn.ws/2ZRkFdn Follow Trasa on Facebook: https://bit.ly/33qaDSBLearn more about all the things we have at : http://bit.ly/2YoPWTiJoin our community at: http://bit.ly/DIVASMakingAnImpactListen to us here: http://bit.ly/WarriorDIVASBe our Guest: http://bit.ly/WDGuest margin-bottom: 1px; Did Trasa finish grade school, get a GED, go to high school, get a college degree or masters? .infobox p { You can email me at Trasa@TrasaRobertsonCobern.com. Trasa Robertson Cobern, daughter of the Duck Dynasty star known as Uncle Si, officially took her seat on the Hurst City Council on Tuesday night. Silas Merritt Robertson, better known as Si Robertson, was born on April 27, 1948, in West Monroe, Louisiana, to his parents James Harold Robertson and Merritt B. Thurman-Hale. 3 death records. background-color: #ccc; margin: 0; .top_disclaimer { Elizabeth Campbell: 817-390-7696, @fwstliz. In 1971, he got married to the one who stole his heart Christine Raney and had two children. font-weight: bold; View Trasa Cobern results including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. that occurred during Trasa's lifetime. background-color: #003388; } .indicate_scroll { Right now things are really good, but we are looking at a situation in the future where Hurst will be 100% built out. .widget-img { Before March ends, I wanted to share my political focus now through the November election and invite you to join me, as well. width: 100%; You may have obviously heard of famous Uncle Si from the show Duck Dynasty. I'll share my perspectives as a U.S. History teacher, as a Christian, and most of all as a mother focused on raising four boys to become Godly men and great citizens for our nation. She grew up as an army brat, but has adapted well to the constant changes to become successful in life. font-weight: bold; .widget-row.Independent, .widget-row.Nonpartisan, .widget-row.Constitution { The song was written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, and produced by Quincy Jones. clear: both; on What Happens If Your Uber Is in an Accident?. Bob Coffee. } becomes full overflow-x: scroll; Ballotpedia features 395,557 encyclopedic articles written and curated by our professional staff of editors, writers, and researchers. .votebox_bp_logo { .inner_percentage.CrossFiled { Experiences, organizations, & how she spent her time. Do you want a spreadsheet of this type of data? Click here to read any of my past stories if you missed them. Headquarters. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Follow @CobernTrasa I love to dabble in a bit of everything. font-size: 2em; } The mayor was very nice and asked me if I mind if he jokes about Duck Dynasty. Lo and behold, this is our Top 60 of celebrities that have been caught smoking or, Celebrities dont always wear makeup anymore. Si Robertson is a well-known television personality from America who is also a duck-call maker, outdoorsman, hunter, preacher, and a former soldier of the U.S. Army. Part of his fortune also comes by getting involved with his brothers business Duck Commander. Robertson released his debut album called Me and My Smokin Hot Honey in my 2014 on Elf Entertainment. U.S. President | } .image-candidate-thumbnail-wrapper { As a duck hunter and reality television star, Si Robertson is well known for the reality show "Duck Dynasty". } js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; .votebox-results-metadata { Trusted by millions of genealogists since 2003. . In fact, many of them lately like to show off, 40/ 40Cardi Bs dream mansion in Atlanta rap-up.com After two years of house hunting Cardi B, 55/ 55Sean Penn $70,000,000 via bz-berlin.de Sean is a dinosaur in Hollywood, but he manages.
float:right; The success of the Duck Dynasty also made him appear in its spin-off called Going Si-Ral in November 2016. 	background-color: #f9f9f9; As of March 2023, Si Robertson has an estimated net worth of more than $10 million. Trasa's average age compared to other Cobern family members is unknown. In helping to spread the message on why conservative values and principles make life better, I am going to continue to post stories for you to read and share with others, as so many of you did during the primary season. ", In 1985, on March 7th, the song "We Are the World" was released as a charity effort to alleviate the African famine. 		z-index:1; 	color: white; 
She is currently teaching US history in a middle school in Texas, and is also a member of the Hurst City Council.