RESPOND TO EMAILS. Fear Inoculum 2nd Leg Heavy Music Concerts Tool Play First Show in Nearly Two Years, Kicking Off 2022 US Tour in Eugene, Oregon: Review + Setlist Maynard James Keenan and company dusted off a few songs they hadn't performed in several years Tool, photo by Melinda Oswandel Robert Ham January 11, 2022 | 10:00am ET Glad to see someone had a hassle free time. Have questions about TOOLARMY Presales or Packages? Some of these shows are completely sold out. We, as a collective of Tool Army members, are infuriated by what can only be described as a new level of incompetence shown today on your part. I am a silver recipient. Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! I don't think there is a meet and greet this time round. Adjust with your own comments if you want. Got my tickets thanks to your post. TOOL elected to kick off the highly-anticipated trek in Eugene, Ore. as a nod to the abrupt halt to their 2020 Fear Inoculum tour. Justin Chancellor has been the band's bassist since 1995, replacing their original bassist Paul D'Amour. I bought 2 Silver. or is everything through ore sale link? I guess for gold it's the autographed item, Anyone else having issues buying the VIP packages? I received confirmation through the site, but I haven't received an email or anything else? Sounds like I'm going to see them twice!!! The level you purchase has no effect on seating. Tour statistics Never got a code or a reply from customer service yet. Takes me straight to Tool Army page. It sounds like we'll be able to purchase the same or better seat locations through TM presale right? Wtf!!! The world will be all right. Survival reasons. We pay annually for the benefits, which makes today's display of total incompetence even more disgraceful and infuriating. You'll get a code to use when purchasing tix. Tour: Shopify is the storefront the band uses to sell these packages and their merch. Following New York State Department of Healths COVID-19 health and safety guidance, all guests ages 5 and up will be required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter our venue. WTF!? Bueller? Had a receipt in my inbox at 10:02am. Got my cancellation today. Went to Vegas VIP last time. Show's usually over around 11. We need answers, and tickets, NOW. i think the word "packages" is the link. E. Fucking Ticketmaster kicked me out when I had 5th row floor tix in my cart. Bronze=psilocybin. NYC and Newark! Tool always make it difficult to get tix! The link brought us to a different TM page that didnt offer tix. Hi Tool Army Members! Amen. Heres how it works. TA should really make this right and send us something or at least a damn response to our emails! ANY HAVE ISSUE WITH TOOLBAND CANCELLING THEIR ORDER. Really? Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! Oh well. If you from Europe I will trade codes with you. Just do whats right and enjoy the show. 10.02 here. Fuck you mutherfuckers. Trying to get pre-sale tickets to Denver but my promo code is not showing on my account anyone else having these issues?!? I bought my exclusive gold ticket at 10 a.m. and got a confirmation. Frankfurt & Cologne Same as last year I've seen Tool in concert six times, every single track off NIMA performed, but never Pushit. BEST NEWS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care too much about the gifts and there's 3 of us. [Full Audio] - YouTube 0:00 / 2:06:50 Litanie contre la Peur Tool - Live In San Francisco, CA - 2022.01.16. We arnt whining about the band this is directed at the folks that run this part of the business. All levels get great seating. Im over it. January 22 Las Vegas, NV T-Mobile Arena If you purchased VIP the tickets will be at WILL CALL day of the show. WTF. Heres advice from an adult, get used to disappointment. Try a different browser -- I was having the same exact issue in Safari, but then tried Chrome and it worked. It says we can only purchase 4 tickets to one US or Europe show. A computer glitch? By local time does that mean 10 am for the venue your buying the ticket for? Soooo only a response when you have other packages to sell?!? presale link takes me to ticketmaster which does not allow me to enter a my code, Presale starts tomorrow, 9-29-2021 at 10am . If I buy two bronze packages will they be adjacent seats? Tour: [1] Am I missing something? 0:00 0:00 May 6 Dublin, IE 3Arena I donated blood 3 times that year. Tour statistics Thanks! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO PANIC!!! To breathe to feel I've been prison gang banged. Oh well. I paid $500 for a gold package, that according to the site, was in stock when I checked out at 10.02am. Second show in Glendale, Arizona 2019. YOU HAVE MADE VETERAN TA MEMBERS VERY UNHAPPY. So thankful theyre coming to Eugene for the first show! it is 10 AM local time for the venue you are trying to buy, I just went back to the Tampa show it works for me only bronze left for tampa. Part of the problem with the human species is we tolerate incompetence far too often. The After Hours til Dawn Tour, previously titled The After Hours Tour, is the ongoing seventh concert tour by Canadian artist the Weeknd, in support of his fourth and fifth studio albums, After Hours (2020) and Dawn FM (2022). Step 3: Profit. Add setlist, 20 activities (last edit by TheTheThe, 26 Mar 2022, 03:33 Etc/UTC). Glad you are satisfied with one show. Every VIP show I went to they guaranteed seats together. Thanks for screwing up my day. Thanks for that replyI was wondering the same thing, you can see the packages right now, gold silver and bronze, but the description is the exact same for all three. Hope everyone is successful getting their tickets!! Nothing to the rest of us? We plan on holding you accountable. I paid for one of them. [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=7b886a20&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/tool-2bd6d836.html]More Tool setlists[/url], Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA, Tool Live Debuted 3 Songs off "10,000 Days" at Coachella 2006, Tool Played 9-Song Setlist On Maynard Keenan's Birthday In 1994. Those are overpriced tickets, like StubHub. Sry if I missed it. So odd. May 23 Prague, CZ O2 Arena Using my macbook pro & safari, looked into TA account at 9:30 AM pst, link took me to AXS which put me in the AXS waiting room. Thinking of Amsterdam and Poland. 20. markuspoop 1 yr. ago. But sad as well that the European fans are excluded anyway. Shows me as free tier. March 18 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center Hey Desiree, there were some bronze package for grand rapids available. Thoughts? We need good news. I am owed exactly what I paid for. Add setlist, 12 activities (last edit by Sepp_089, 19 May 2022, 21:03 Etc/UTC). Where can I find this info? Worked fine for me on Safari.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we have not heard back from you by that time, we will release the packages back to inventory for other members to purchase. I joined tool army and can not access a promo code. You know, Ive seen them from both first, and second, row center, then also in various distance seats over the years, and yes, the lasers and visuals are best from further back and a little bit up. Tool Army Admin, Link to Keybank here [https://keybankcenter.com/page/health-and-safety]. The Acid Helps opens from Feb. 19 to March 20. has NOTHING to do with seating.has to do with signed merch. Additionally, Tool Army is not a free membership. First time I've had something to be excited about in over a year. Gold for SF. Or did they just say fuck it to the VIP period? Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Tool scheduled in 2022. February 2 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center Pushit 240 1 2 31 0 0 5. My refund was processed last night. Mom's out & about. Unfortunately, the mass cancellations of packages today have already soured what should have been an occasion to celebrate. I think the delivery fee is for your goodies :). Paris link doesnt go to a pre-sale option!! There you will find your personal promo code. Smh. Thank you, TA! I have seen them 20+ times from first row center to the bench seats. The way I read it is presale and VIP packages have different rules this says 2 packages per show so you could buy vip pack to every show but the regular presale tickets are limited to 4 tickets at only one show, I got VIP 2 Gold for Tampa and 2 Silver for Orlando, And I got cancelled for Gold San Antonio. Tool setlist at Amalie Arena in Tampa, United States on 9 February 2022 . Additionally, Tool Army is not a free membership. TOOLARMY Members can find their presale code on their user profile. Same here. January 10 Eugene, OR Matthew Knight Arena OK, actually, I still hope. Yup! It is legit. Happy to be a member, but the presale drove the membership purchase. VIP woot woot.again..for the 28th year of seeing!! We sincerely apologize for the unexpected cancellation of your order. Typically Tool is on stage at 8:30 and will be . Would be nice to finally get the refund from the cancelled Eugene show though, i got refund for Tacoma show some time last year. ROCK ON TOOL FOR 2022, and on another note.. the short video clip advertising the best event for next year is absolutely sick! Somewhat center stage hopefully? Seems a lot others are having this problem. Use a different one. Send this. The financial burden this has placed on many, not to mention logistical inconveniences in the form of BELIEVING WE had a solid purchase based on a CONFIRMED receipt, therefore WE didnt feel the need to purchase any other tickets under the pre-sale, and hours of stress and anxiety now and caused by what? PLEASE respond to the emails I have sent. Every time I select the date to buy it, I just get redirected to the home page :/, yes, been trying for 26 mins now,, tried PC and IPhone. Shutting us out completely is 100% unfair. Both!!! Gold=peyote This is not clear in the FAQs Yep. Yes, they do. Karma motherfuckers. I purchased two Tampa Silver VIPs on Safari while bouncing back to Ticketmaster to purchase tickets. I got 2 Bronze packages for Tacoma. Tool Army Admin, Ever. The tour began on January 31, 2019, at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada and is set to conclude on December 2, 2023 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, United States. The buy now link takes you to the tool army news page though. Huge thank u to the Tool worker-bees & all others of the various companies behind the scenes for the fantastic job. Ive been a member for years and its always been a shitshow. Register to view exclusive content, get first dibs of tickets, and more. Fear Inoculum 2nd Leg I got 4 tickets 2 for Anaheim and 2 for San Diego! January 18 Anaheim, CA Honda Center Same happened to me cancelled after the presale was over!! Become a Tool Army member here on this site. https://d1tbkwpftq4anj.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SP90461-Tool-Social-Dates-16x9-30s-DB_LTM-.mp4. It would be awesome if the Army in Tacoma could purchase another two tickets, or just the package sans seats Also wondering where the tickets are for the bronze package. has changed my life for the better If you had, I guarantee you would be bitching as much as we are. Im short! Sad. Spiral out, Accidentally bought tickets for Arizona show. So I can't fkn get presale tixs!! Got floor tickets for the Philly show. Heres the email address: 20 years as a member, and the 1st and only gold package I buy is cancelled. There is nothing wrong with respectfully holding professionals to the most minimal standard. Find information on all of Tool's upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2022-2023. Are we just supposed to accept incompetence as some sorta karma? TOOLARMY members can purchase up to 2 packages of any level per show. It's not enough, I need more. What's the difference? Thank you, Tool ! I expect the unexpected and probably some snow. See you guys there! packages have nothing to do with seating preferences. We should NOT be getting refunds. Just wondering why they decided to skip Canada?? just right! That would be cool. Why are tickets already on sale everywhere tickets are sold, but it's not October 1st yet??
, [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/tool/2022/wells-fargo-center-philadelphia-pa-7b886a20.html][img]https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=7b886a20[/img][/url] Where do you see that, and where did you find your code? TM has 4 front row seats available at the Orlando show for $1,250 each how is that possible front rows should have all been VIP people had their VIP cancelled due to not enough stock how does TM now have seats for sale, How absolutely SAD and DEVISTATING!! [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=73b7d27d&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/tool-2bd6d836.html]More Tool setlists[/url], Tool Live Debuted 3 Songs off "10,000 Days" at Coachella 2006, Tool Played 9-Song Setlist On Maynard Keenan's Birthday In 1994. How do you screw up with inventory?? April 26 Stockholm, SE Avicii Arena Thinking of going gold now, fuck it. Explore the places where you can . I had great seats for the Vancouver date before COVID happened. We deserve more than a cancellation email and refund. Sad, but reasonable not to offer meet&greets. Yes. Me too. Same! May 12 Paris, FR AccorHotels Arena First 3-4 rows? its what fucked up the whole sale thing before covid because assholes were posting their pre sale codes on reddit, etc. An email I just sent to TA. They wont answer, because THEY DONT GIVE ONE FUCK about how they just fucked people up. No explanation, and now regular tickets are bought up. Get your head out your asses & talk to Saturn & Mercury as to why you have no 'passage'. Now I have no tickets!!!!!!! Fear Inoculum 2nd Leg You are buying through the site and not TM. F Here's hoping for a South Eastern tour in the Summer. What is the difference between packages. Step 2: ??? February 19 Boston, MA TD Garden Please let us know by Wednesday, October 6th at 5:00pm CDTif you would like to proceed, and we will send you an email to purchase the other package level. NOTHING." THEY OWE YOU NOTHING. Had VIP for 2020, then tour cancelled. We ask that you make this right, as paying members of Tool Army and fans of the band. Toughen up buttercups. March 3 Detroit, MI Little Caesars Arena L Hey Besties! But I have a feeling it's just another botched presale as always. Last minute tickets available for face value or less on ToolTickets or directly from Ticketmaster. Home; Concerts; Fear Inoculum 2nd Leg. Basically, asking that your system can count to 10 and even if it fs up you can inform folks in a timely enough manner to supply the service that we pay for. The first time was at The Dunkin' Donuts Center in my hometown, Providence, Rhode Island on August 17, 2002 and the second time was at The Tweeter Center (now called Xfinity Center) in Mansfield, Massachusetts on July 12, 2007. We pay annually for the benefits, which makes today's display of total incompetence even more disgraceful and infuriating. Extremely frustrating, Gold Package cancelled San Antonio. Bad math?? Is it worth the price guys? seriously stressful in Tacoma! I wrote a letter as well not as well written as yoursI am very dissatisfied and disappointed.. What can we actually do to hold them accountable??? I'd like to know why there's no show scheduled in Canada? HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT EVERYONE ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!! Tool's 2022 Concert History 64 Concerts Tool is an American progressive metal band from Los Angeles. The worlds biggest and best metal magazine, A post shared by T O O L | (@toolbandfanpage), A post shared by Gary Calicott (@garycalicottphoto), A post shared by Mike Alarcon (@aenima46n2), The 10 best new metal songs you need to hear this week, Watch this metal frontman teach terrified daytime TV hosts black metal growls on live TV, James Hetfield has been cast in a 'dark western' film with Juliette Lewis and Game Of Thrones' Peter Dinklage, Watch grannies rip through some gnarly death metal and shoot fireworks from their backsides in this hilarious advert for Liquid Death iced tea, Watch Mike Shinoda & Ice Nine Kills' Spencer Charnas star in Demi Lovato's new Scream-inspired video, Every issue delivered direct to your door. March 10 Chicago, IL United Center I had VIP 500$ last summer before concert was cancelled. May 2 Manchester, UK AO Arena Manchester At very least send me the Merch which should cost them next to nothing. March 8 Grand Rapids, MI Van Andel Arena Its not just that the system fd up its that they waited 30hrs until after the presale was over to notify people. Or why not treat yourself? Depends where you are in line. Where are my "Premium Tickets" located? Wow, that song is so bad ass. Jan 31, 2022 American Airlines Center Dallas, Texas, United . It only redirect back to ticketmaster. I am not I bust my ass and sacrifice so I can put food on the table and blow half my entertainment budget for the year taking my teen son to a show of both our favorite bands. They should still honor the merch. Add setlist, 17 activities (last edit by ExecutiveChimp, 14 May 2022, 02:30 Etc/UTC). 2 gold packages for STL. WE NEED POSITIVITY. You use that at ticketmaster for your date. Within 2 minutes - at 10:02 AM, as the presale started at 10 - I had my ticket for the Vegas show. WE WANT OUR TICKETS! Tour statistics IS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MANY PACKAGES I CAN PURCHASE? The visuals are best from a distance. This is my first time as a Tool army member. The tour began on February 6, 2022 at the FTX Arena in Miami, and is scheduled to conclude on September 9, 2023 at the Chteau de Chambord in Chambord, France. ! While everyone was all hyped up for the band's . Im afraid to wait just in case I miss out on good seats! Truth. But it looks like there's no choice but to shovel a ton towards them to see Tool again in concert.