. Congratulations Claire & Andrew! We didnt want anything to interrupt what you are looking at. . #eventplanner @umass @alumniumass. The reception was held upstairs, which had an amazing view looking across the cove. . ", Molly M. Crisis Management Expert + Public Speaker, What a memorable birthday bash we had at Pepperrell Cove. The five partners are doing this the best way they know how to: over food. . With two floors of elegant function space and sweeping ocean views, The View at Pepperrell Cove is a beautiful Coastal Maine location for a wedding reception, meeting, party or banquet. Partnering with many vendors over the years, Leslie knew right away which local talents would turn her dream wedding into a reality! Emma is a freelance writer at Seacoast Weddings. Wedding Day. Sit down, family style dinner upstairs at the venue. . How Maine! Let loose with us! : @samanthaclemmerphotography Ceremony The View At Pepperrell Cove 88 Pepperrell Rd, Kittery Point, ME, 03905 Reception The View at Pepperrell Cove The View At Pepperrell Cove. Saltonstall Farm is also home to a non-profit organizationThe Robinwood Centerwhich focuses on sustainability, justice, healing and community. Happy summer! A little sneak peak of a beautiful wedding . Does brunch get any cuter? I had my wedding reception at The View in September and it was absolutely perfect! *For the main course? . 88 Pepperrell Rd Kittery Point ME 03905 (207) 703-2028. Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Wobrock, here are some of my favorites from the day! PHOTOS: Alanna Hogan Photography. #live #music #musicians #musiciansdaily #liveyourbestlife #liveband #weddingday #weddingphotography #weddingstyle #weddingdecor #weddingentertainment #weddingband #party #partyband #liveentertainment Little something to get you through this morning! Saltonstall Farm in Stratham, New Hampshire is a working farm that is almost 200 years old! Claire and Andrew's wedding at The View at Pepperrell Cove in Kittery, ME was an absolute dream. The View at Pepperrell Cove 88 Pepperrell Rd., Kittery, ME 03904 Website. Click to set custom HTML. Browse our list of Seacoast wedding venues! Dont you agree? Link in bio! 2,483 followers. In the barn, there is a full sound system, 14 chandeliers, a beautiful live edge bar top, two high end composting toilets (the flushing kind! It is a way of bringing families together., Since opening in May, The View has held nearly 50 events, a whirlwind schedule for such a short timeframe. . . Kathryn had shared with me that she had a surprise up her sleeve, but I wasn't prepared for how awesome it was. Explore Your Destination A Little. . Eides is naturally gifted, Donna says with a smile. Pick a song for the dancing playlist when you RSVP. A video dump of one of the craziest seasons this summer, including a performance in Montana at the Yellowstone club. Our late morning ceremony on the waters edge followed by brunch at The View was magical, convenient, and unique. Were officially fully back in the game after this crazy year weve all been through! The clouds began to break up and we ended up having the most breathtaking firey sunset! . After the first look and a few portraits, a friend of theirs showed up at the dock with his boat this was one of my favorite parts of the day! Its constantly changing it depends on the time of year, the placement of the sun, the hour, says Donna. We think not! She and her fianc Jake chose to host an intimate brunch for 65 people on a Saturday morning during the winter. From coastal escapes, to rustic-chic farmhouse weddings, the Seacoast has it all! Email is totally cool if that's better for you :). Our goal is to bring back a community that spent decades here gathering and celebrating, says Donna. Sounds dreamy. 2015-2016. Masons little face was so sweet, he ran over to her for hugs and kisses and then promptly went to pick her a flower from the grass (oh my heart). Jakes Suit: @styled.by.graham at J. Hilburn. . Saturday, September 30, 2023. Rental Items: Sperry Tents & Exeter Tents. Claim this business. . Claim this business (207) 703-2028. This ceremony was touching with many smiles and lots of laughter. They were greeted by their family and friends at the beautifully and newly renovated The View at Pepperrell Cove. The View At Pepperrell Cove the_view_at_pepperrell_cove. Sign up for our newsletter! They offer "Rustic Elegance" with beautiful country views. Two floors of flexible event space with two fireplaces, a dance floor, and an abundance of large windows showcase the sweeping view. Have it in scenic York or at a location of your choosing. . Wedding Day July 15, 2022 4:00 PM-5:30 PM Attire: Cocktail The Gundalow departing from The View at Pepperrell Cove **Keep in mind this is a boat so wear shoes to the ceremony that you will be comfortable in! They have two floors for weddings and rehearsal dinners with gorgeous views of, you guessed it.Pepperrell Cove. Jeff S. is drinking a Pale Ale by Tributary Brewing Company at The View at Pepperrell Cove. I just adored spending time with these two. . Invitation Envelope Calligraphy: Els Cards, 2023 Seacoast Lately. Some snaps from a beautiful wedding this past weekend at the Boston Public Library. Downstairs at the venue. Contact603-818-9071Jen@jhallaphotography.com, wedding, nhweddingphotographer, newhampshirewedding, New Hampshire wedding, Vermont wedding photographer, vermontwedding, vermontphotogrpher, vermontweddings, vermont, jhallabride, jhallabrides, jhallaphotography, jhallaphoto, wedding, nhweddingphotographer, newhampshirewedding, newhampshireweddingphotographer, bostonwedding, oldstonechurch, new england weddings, NHwedding, MA Wedding, Massachusetts photographer, Massachusetts Wedding Photographer, Massachusetts Wedding, backyardwedding. After their first look we headed to The View at Pepperrell Cove so Brie could have her first look with her Dad and with Mason. One I will always remember. She is studying writing at Smith College. August 26, 2022. . 2,105, Award winning performers for weddings, destination events, functions and more! . . . When an Architect and Designer Tie The Knot A Wedding with Indigo Event Co.. After saying their vows in a small chapel in Portsmouth they took a fishing boat across the border to their venue in Kittery. . The entire Scotland Fields property is rented fromThursdayMondayfor the perfect long weekend wedding experience! . I have planned and worked on weddings/events for years, and of varying sizes, budgets, themes, and locations. It was all I had hoped for!. A new bipolar ionization air filtration system creates a safe environment for receptions and ceremonies. Youre just an email away from having an unforgettable experience. With panoramic views of tidal marshlands, woods, and preserve, the property includes two newly renovated, historic homes (a 1732 farmhouse and a 1908 craftsman bungalow, which together can sleep up to 24 guests), a multi-level barn, and unparalleled views of the sunset. 88 Pepperrell Rd Kittery Point, ME 03905. Made with in Portsmouth, NH. . All our guests loved it., "Hands down, the best speaking venue ever. Purchased at The View at Pepperrell Cove. Couples Cake: The Wicked Sweet Sugar Boutique. . #employeeappreciation #weddingplanner #eventplanner #theviewatpepperrellcove #mainewedding #maineweddings #MaineWeddingVenue #WeddingVenue #thismainebride #maineweddingplanner #nhweddingplanner #seacoastwedding #seacoastweddingmagazine #DestinationWedding #EventSpace #OceanViews #PepperrellCove #PepCove #TheWayLifeShouldBe #KitteryMaine #KitteryPointMaine #waterfrontwedding Nearby: #PortsmouthNH #PortlandMaine #Boston #ExeterNH #NewburyPort #ManchesterNH #YorkMaine #CapeNeddick, Magical holiday wedding Congrats to Anna and Thomas @alannahoganphoto photographer@kara_patten event planner@fruitionflowers - florals@peakeventservices. Downstairs at the venue. . The View at Pepperrell Cove Cocktail hour to follow, 4:30-5:30 5:30 PM -10:00 PM Reception The View at Pepperrell Cove We would love to have all guests in seats by 5:30 for sunset. Overflow Parking with Shuttle at First Congregational Church Theyve even added a brunch menu for morning weekend ceremonies. They have two floors for weddings and rehearsal dinners with gorgeous views of, you guessed itPepperrell Cove. Main Course: Chicken and White Fish served with Cilantro Lime Rice and Roasted Brussel Sprouts Balsamic Glaze. They shared their vows surrounded by friends and family excited to celebrate their love. . . It's a peaceful, picturesque country location for a beautiful New England wedding. The humidity of the day broke when it rained and once the rain stopped the air was cool and lightly breezy. Southern Maine wedding photos. We travel anywhere in the USA and the World . Host an unforgettable event and make memories that will last a lifetime with the help ofThe Bungalow Club! . . "Huge kudos to Donna and Eides from Pepperrell Cove for hosting and catering a three day spectacular wedding for our daughter. Pepperrell Cove LLC Website design by Harbour Light Strategic Marketing. Willow by Watters at Madeleines Daughter. . 2023 KATE CRABTREE PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC - MAINE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY. . More to come "I love this intimate moment with the sun glowing, Guests decked out in honor of the July 4th weekend. Earned the Bar Explorer (Level 71) badge! The View at Pepperrell Cove. I planned the event on a short timeline and Donna was great to work with throughout the . Scotland Fields is the newest wedding and event venue on the southern Maine seacoast, situated on 26 picturesque acres of land along the York River. With a gentle nudge, Seacoast Weddings Magazine reminds you that there are stunning views (accompanied by a smattering of venues that celebrate the scenery) nestled into our backyards and scattered along the rocky coastline. When Brie told me that their son Mason would be walking her down the isle I knew that it would be a special moment, and then when I arrived at the getting ready space and saw that she had written Mason vows as well, I just about broke down right there. Emma and Ben had such a fun and carefree wedding last May. If you wanna dance like nobodys watching, we wont blame you. . They don't call it the view for nothing :) 10:30 PM -12:00 AM After Party Barrio 319 Vaughan Street, Portsmouth, NH, 03801, United States Attire: Casual After the ceremony we headed down to the docks for some epic portraits and then onto the party! We are stewards its our job to maintain this area. Venue: @longwoodvenues (The State Room) Ceremony location: Strawbery Banke MuseumReception venue: The View at Pepperrell CovePhotographer: Kate Crabtree PhotographySecond Photographer: Kelsey KobikBand: East Coast SoulOfficiant: Maria ScharinMakeup/hair: Missi Pitcher, MaxCharles SalonPhotobooth: XO Photo Booths Florist: Viola & MossChair rentals: Marshall Tent and Event Rental Shuttle: Northeast Charter and ToursVintage car: Christopher Limousine, Your email address will not be published. Sign up for our newsletter! If you're looking for a place to host a memorable event- friends, look no further then The View at Pepperrell Cove .