If you want THE BEST in every way for your wedding, the Legacy Castle is your only option. The customer service here is outstanding and I unfortunately needed to change my wedding date due to COVID-19 and they were there for me every step of the way trying to accommodate me and assured me that everything would work out and be okay. I lived the dream of a Royal Wedding at the Castle and I could not have done it without Mounir, Diana, Ron, Osama, Dalia, Anwar and every other staff member that touched our wedding day. You made our dream wedding come to life!! We will never forget how beautiful they made everything for us and we are eternally grateful. Although there were a few hiccups with partnership along the way. Stacey and I got married on Labor Day, 9/2 and it was the most AMAZING day ever! I can not say thank you enough to the Legacy Castle for the most breathtaking wedding. The day of the wedding, the service and staff were exceptional. The Cost of a Wedding at Legacy Castle NJ is not cheap. The owner is hands on and present to make sure everything goes as promised. And on the day of the wedding, my husband and I were taken care by Jayleen (bridal attendant) and Jose (Maitre D) and let me tell you they are so on top of things! The food and service was amazing. The service was phenomenal. We cant wait to have our future parties at The Legacy Castle! They tended to my EVERY need and beyond. We literally watched our venue get built from the ground up and wow, what a transformation it was! Their wedding celebration took place at The Legacy Castle in New Jersey, and truly it looked and felt as if the entire day was straight out of a fairytale. Staff member provided on your wedding day to accommodate any need or concern you may have. Fit for Royalty, The Legacy Castle is the only one of its kind. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. The food and dessert were excellent ! serve. RHONJ: Tenafly entrepreneur is the newest 'Real. Built with the typical architecture of ancient buildings and the room made as beautiful as possible will give an aesthetic impression. We couldn't have asked for a better team of people helping us celebrate this big day! ely booking my baby shower at this place! From gold-accented trim, to brocade window dressings, The Legacy Castle is an upscale banquet hall with a lot of attention given to detail. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning an event! Just for a day, it really felt as if I was a princess and this was my home! If you want a true WOW factor, the Legacy Castle is it. Its my dreams come true.. to celebrate my Birthday here. We will without a doubt be celebrating future important life events here. It's a gorgeous (very Parisian ) venue ! Anwar is a true professional, personable, understanding, honest, accommodating and we felt comfortable with him from day one. We did a buffet for our wedding and I cannot tell you how many guests said it was the best food theyve ever had at a wedding. We highly recommend booking your next event, and especially wedding at The Legacy Castle - you will feel like true royalty. Mike Sorrentino and his new wife Lauren Pesce couldn't be more in love. Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Tents, Service Staff, Transportation, Shuttle Service, Backyard, Ballroom, Beach, Waterfront, Castle, Estate, Garden, Rooftop, Trees, Our coordinator Camryn was so amazing, so was Juliana our bridal assistant, and Jose the MaitreD. Thank you for making our wedding day more beautiful! Schedule An Appointment Although it rained on our wedding day, we didn't even care because the indoor space for the ceremony was so spectacular in the Mayfair room. - The Rahal Family, e us feel amazing and did everything for us from day one. Arlinda and Camryn helped answer every question, helped guide us through our planning process and accommodated all of our needs. Sincerely Amanda & Joe. The level of professionalism, kindness, and understanding by the castle staff was second to none. The food was delicio Not recommended. Wow where can i even begin on this review so much to say. From "soup to nuts" superb! Photo opportunities may be enjoyed around the grounds or inside the venue, and photographers are sure to appreciate the beautiful backdrops. Not to mention their show-stopping Venetian Hour! Because of their commitment to making us happy, my daughter had the fairytale wedding she always dreamed of in the most beautiful castle ever!! The entire night was a dream. He comes out of his office and greets everyone that walks into the castle, we saw him picking up dishes, brought us coffee, answers the phones, and is down to earth. Everything went so smoothly because of him and he was so attentive to us the whole night. The Legacy Castle scores 10/10 in every aspect of We wanted to express our sincere thanks to the entire staff at the Legacy Castle. This checklist explained exactly what I needed to be put out that day and how I wanted everything to be put away that night, pictures, table numbers, our favors, wedding signs, our toasting glasses, cake cutter and serving set, etc. Tables provided for your gifts, cake, and sign-ins With majestic architecture and a legendary aesthetic, this property makes an ideal backdrop for an extravagant wedding celebration. Two amazing genuine gentlemen. I do not know when my next daughter will get married but I know where it will be. Variety of veggies,fish,fruit,poultry,patties,lambchops and other goodies. Anwar helped us plan everything and he was always there for help. 10/10. I would recommend the Legacy Castle a thousand times. I had my wedding at The Legacy Castle in October and could not recommend it more! The Legacy Castle was worth every penny and more. Book the legacy castle, it'll be the best decision you make! As you begin a new chapter of mr. Day number one of your legacy begins as you enter the gates at the legacy castle. The Venue is Kept in immaculate condition. The services and facilities that you will get include event planning that will prepare all existing needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you. The situation and his bride married at the legacy castle in pompton plains, new jersey, in front of 205 guests. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The food was outstanding, the service phenomenal. You will be blown away. 2019 and it was a Dream!!! The service during the wedding from everyone was amazing. fantastic to work with ! I would definitely suggest couples to request all their things to be handed back to them or boxed away for them to pick up later. He also watched my three nieces before they were introduced on the dance floor and did an amazing job with them! The Atmosphere, the Staff, the Food and Everything was Exceptional!!! All of the guests were full just from cocktail alone. As well as the owner himself, the manager, and my lovely bridal attendant Michelle that truly made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. Mr. Mounir Badaan, the owner, met with us twice and was courteous, professional and gracious. As you begin a new chapter of Mr. & Mrs. we will be focused on you, your family and friends. Thank you to team at Legacy Castle. Definitely book this venue! I can't thank both Michelle and Ron enough. Each staff member we encountered was courteous and extremely responsive to our needs. I highly recommend this venue. From the day we sat down with Michelle to book TLC we have received the best service. From the bottom of my heart I just want to say thank you. Had my wedding here and it was an incredible experience. From the food to the staff to the amazing decor everything was exquisite. service was like no other! The best night of my life! We could not have gotten married at a more beautiful place than this! I didn't think food that was made in such large quantities could taste gourmet, but the legacy castle didn't disappoint. Our wedding was truly a fairytale and everyone there made sure everything was flawless. From the first time we entered the Legacy Castle, to the day we left on our Wedding night, we could not be more satisfied with everything. The Legacy Castle is a wedding reception venue located in Pompton Plains, NJ. Felix Hidalgo and Karina Pinheiros thoroughness, attentiveness, and dedication to all the parts of the planning process were amazing, and made our evening at the castle unforgettable!!! Complete setup of the tables, chairs, and linens needed for your wedding day. Before I e On Friday, December 1st, my sister and her now husband had their wedding at The Legacy Castle. We will definitely be having many more events at The Legacy Castle in the future. Your review doesn't mention when you were in or which event you attended. Event Designer: Adrian from Metro Floral . care. Not only is the place absolutely stunning, the food was incredible and the performers were superb. It's sad that such a beautiful place would have such rude staff. Eric & Charisse Pagan. Our guests mentioned how much they loved having cocktails on the balcony, overlooking the water, and felt like the day was a "magical experience". They brought us in to see our Viennese table before everyone else and I was in tears. I had my wedding here a couple of days ago and there aren't enough words to describe how beautiful it was. He made sure every single detail of our wedding was perfect and was very good at communicating with us when he needed to throughout the night. The Grand Legacy Ballroom at the Brownstone NJ is located at the Westmount Country Club in the suburb of Montclair, New Jersey. Thank you for the outstanding review! Our guests have not stopped talking about how perfect our fairy tale wedding was and how much they enjoyed everything. The drinks were delicious and the dessert was amazing! Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. We could not be happier with our decision. With majestic architecture and a legendary aesthetic, this property makes an ideal backdrop for an extravagant wedding celebration. We originally had TLC booked for our November 7, 2020 wedding but due to Covid, our wedding got postponed and was rescheduled for September 11, 2021. From Day one going to look at The Legacy Castle, Mounir and his staff were We got married in April and this venue what absolutely amazing both inside and out. She was super attentive and was always right there if I needed anything! We wish you all the best is your new married life. Anything I needed, she was on top of immediately. It has a 55-foot ceiling with a majestic floating staircase and fireplace, which is based on an ornate marble floor. Our Head Chef, formerly from Tavern on the Green, Hemsley Park Lane, Houston's famous Remington Hotel, and several of the nation's prestigious country clubs oversees every detail of your menu to guarantee a royal dining experience. Our guests have been texting us saying how amazing our day was, including saying that they cannot stop thinking about It themselves!! The venue is breathtaking. The staff member were so pleasant. My guests could not stop talking about the beauty of the venue, the food, the service, and how it was the most gorgeous and elegant wedding they have ever been to! Everyone genuinely wanted to help and make sure that everything went smoothly. I had the grand, Royal 60th Birthday here in Legacy castle!!! I don't think I would have gotten through that night without you!! My husband and I booked the Legacy Castle July 2017 while it was still being built, toured the venue in hard hats, and I had goosebumps every step of the way. It has high ceilings, grand chandeliers, elegant staircases, and beautiful photo opps around every corner. e family and friends. She had reached out to me via social media seeing I was getting married there, we had an instant connection, she would update me with photos and details so I wasnt stressing prior to my big day! Bridal Attendant Talita and Maitred Jose went ABOVE and beyond to make me as the bride feel like Cinderella. ve party last night & felt obligated to write a review today about how lovely it was & what a fantasic time was had (by everyone!) This place gets more then a 5 star rating!!!! The castles majestic spaces embrace its historic influences while providing the convenience of modern amenities. Our bridal attendants Noella and Michelle, along with our maitre d' were patient, accountable, and treated us like family. With majestic architecture and a legendary aesthetic, this property makes an ideal backdrop for an extravagant wedding celebration. re first class .Mounir, Anwar, Osama we cannot thank you enough. The food was delicious the cocktail hour superb and the Viennese hour was opulent, delicious, and many lavish displays of every dessert item imaginable. Dinner choices, the entertainmenteverything was high end. So organized and on top of everything. I cannot imagine what her wedding day would be like. How much does it cost to get married at legacy castle? Everything was absolutely PERFECT on my wedding day. Since the beginning of the process until the end of our fairytale wedding, they made us feel special and cared for. The service was beyond and above. If we were aware that none of the legacy shots we wanted would not be possible, we wouldn't have booked this venue. Mounir is the owner but you wouldnt know it. Our maitre D, Osama, did the most amazing job keeping our party organized and on time! Everything was perfect. ccomended Gifted Events as a Party planner, Kelly Seca was amazing as she brought together an amazing team that resulted in the most Fabulous party ever . While we are currently on our honeymoon, I would be remiss if I did not leave a review of my wedding experience at the Legacy Castle. #AlainMartinez shows you this venue fit for any luxury #wedding.About this video:This is a venue review NOT sponsored in any w. Everything ran seamlessly. We wish you and your new spouse all the best! The Legacy Castle cuisine is fit for a King & Queen. For this large venue, you can expect to pay over $300 per person for a wedding during peak months. The management was amazing through the planning process and were extremely accommodating. We cannot wait to have other events at the legacy castle. The food was exquisite; the venue is a beautiful, enchanted castle; the service is stellar-- they will bend over backwards for you, say yes to virtually any requests, and all with a kind professional attitude. a venue that you would look into. The castle is a tribute to medieval architecture and design, and it has been the site of countless events, including weddings. Totally upscale and elegant it gave me butterflies how good it tasted and knowing this would be served on our special day. Before touring this place I read some horrible reviews about staff treatment. Prices are set at $300 per person on prime nights and the cost of hosting 1,500 wedding guests at the legacy castle approaches $500,000. They responded to every phone call and text from us and our daughter. From the preparation to the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. My bridal attendant was Angelia, and she was just the most amazing person ever. From the moment we stepped foot in the building, it was love at first sight for my fianc and I and our families. Except Anwar called the next day to tell us that he has gone ahead and booked another party for that date. Disorganized coc We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience with us. Thank you to Michelle and thank you to Leslie. We had our ceremony on the grounds of the castle and it was more than I ever dreamed of! Everything went so smoothly because of him and he was so attentive to us the whole night. The Legacy Castle Pompton Plains, NJ View map Phone number Visit website Request pricing 5.0 71 $25k - $33k For 100 Guests Up to 1,000 Contact for Availability Gallery 9 About FAQs Reviews 71 Real Weddings 4 The Legacy Castle The castle Castle entrance Castle hallway Castle staircase Lounge area Ceremony venue The fountain Sunset view Decor wise, the venue speaks for itself - ROYAL. We rescheduled from December 2020 due to COVID and the staff made every accommodation that they could help us! Thank you TLC from the bottom of our hearts, our daughters wedding will be an event that will forever be in our hearts because of The Legacy Castle. On the day of, the staff cooperated so well with my bridesmaids and to this day my maid of honor RAVES about our bridal attendant. They were so wonderful from the moment we walked through those doors till the moment we got in our cars. She made sure my husband, my kids, and I ate and drank and had everything we needed from the second we walked in until the second we walked out. From gold-accented trim, to brocade window dressings, The Legacy Castle is an upscale banquet hall with a lot of attention given to detail. She was very on top of making calls to make sure everything was delivered, and was running around all day and night to make sure everything was perfect and running smoothly. This was the first place we visited, even though it wasnt completed. My husband and I (along with our family) are foodies. The entire evening was unforgettable, and l would recommend the Legacy Castle to others. Ron and Noelia werent only beyond accommodating to us, my parents were blown away by their professionalism. The food/dessert was worth adding into your package. We will without a doubt be celebrating future important life events here. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry. Not only was the staff pro My experience at the Legacy Castle could not have been any better. It was such an uncertain time and it was so unsettling to make such huge decisions in times of uncertainty. We knew we had to have a celebration at The Legacy Castle so we celebrated our daughters christening day on March 31 . The staff at The Legacy are so professional and organized! The staff and crew were so accommodating with our requests. Thank you Legacy Castle Staff, for making our wedding such a happy, beautiful, magical, memorable day. It was an absolutely fabulous New Year celebration party in the most beautiful banquet venue! The Castle at Rockwall Rockwall, Texas One of our top castles to get married in, this Dallas-area wedding venue will totally give you royal wedding vibes ( Harry and Meghan would be fans!). This sophisticated event space would be ideal for couples who want a fairytale experience on their special day. I just had my wedding here this past Sunday and both my husband and I were just blown away. We are certain your guests will have an amazing time at your daughter's wedding. This venue is absolutely stunning and breathtaking! To say that our expectations were exceeded and bey Got married in June of 2017 and this place was not done just yet. Our couples can choose to host their ceremony in any of our exquisitely appointed Ballrooms, on our Scenic Peninsula surrounded by our lake, or on our Elegant Rooftop. Ive always wanted to get married in a castle after our trip to Ireland back in 2011. We visited six venues and nothing could compare to the beauty of The Legacy Castle and more importantly, the feeling the team gave us after our first visit. The castles rich history and exquisite architecture make it a perfect venue for a fairy tale wedding. As far as castle weddings in ireland go, kinnitty castle leads the way. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Absolutely loved this venue! There is no venue that comes close to the elegance and hospitality that the Castle has to offer. The venue is beautiful no doubt. They made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Highly recommend! All the staff from waiters to bartenders to bathroom were amazing. I can't thank the legacy castle enough for giving me and my husband our dream wedding and our happily ever after. This is the groom, writing behalf of myself, the bride, and my mother, who did much of the wedding planning and preparation. Family and friends were impressed and are still raving about the venues elegance, service, efficiency, speed and overall warmth of staff members. We had our wedding on December 1 and couldnt have been happier with how everything turned out. Regard, The Legacy Castle looked regal and stately, even from a distance! When taking pictures we were told that as long as we arrived early (which I am still getting phone calls and texts from our guests about how it was the most BEAUTIFUL and extravagant wedding they had ever been to. Our coordinator Camryn was amazing and answered all of my questions for months prior. tention to detail handled by the staff; every arrangement so well placed and executed beyond perfection was like a fairytale. I said if so thats where I want to be married. It reminded me of a European castle I visited years ago; it was incredibly enchanting. Its worth every penny. My family could not be happier. The food and the service was amazing. Anything we needed, she was there. Nicole, Camryn, Caesar, Marina, and everyone who helped plan and organize our wedding were highly professional and always so helpful throughout the whole experience. I had the most amazing time at the Legacy Castle! The lighting in our room was perfect and the snow falling from the ceiling during our first dance was so magical. Our maitre d, Ron, was AMAZING! We had an intimate 50 person party in the Mayfair Room and we were treated like royalty. The service is phenomenal. Nathaline and Yantian Poquie uble set of doors. (If you are debating doing this or not, please do it!!! On the wedding day, my two bridal assistants were absolutely AMAZING their names were Marina and Michelle. We are so unbelievably happy and truly cant say enough words about our perfect day! What furniture and decorations does The Legacy Castle have available for wedding events? All the staff from waiters to bartenders were amazing. s very unaccommodating under the circumstances, we knew exactly where we wanted to go- Legacy. I see that there are a lot of reviews about how beautiful this venue is. perfect in every way! love of my life at. Thank you to Mounir. Not one thing that we wanted was a problem. This is on . When we did book the castle they handled us with such care from start to finish. The owner Mounir and his son Brandon, are very pleasant, humble people and professional. Inspired by late 19th-century architecture, The Legacy Castle offers a palatial setting that is more than worthy of one of lifes most important occasions. The wedding was just October 13th. My wedding was absolutely flawless and smooth. His business and operating partner, Manzo, pulled out (lots of media articles about this online) and that may have resulted in Badan losing the industry expertise that he needs. Such a beautiful place to have any special occasion. Anwar and Osama, you guys are the best! Every corner is a picture spot. On my wedding day, we honestly weren't 100% prepared in regards to the centerpieces. Over the years, the castle has been used for many different purposes, including a convent, a nursing home, and a conference center. My only tip is to be conscience of sunset time when scheduling the start time of your event since they usually only allow you to arrive for photos 2 hours prior. We couldn't have asked for a better team of people helping us celebrate this big day! The amenities are endless. We truly cannot thank them enough. We had 100 people and they have been calling us saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. But overall, this venue is a MUST BOOK! A Walk Through Of This Luxury Property in New Jersey.About this video:This is a venue review NOT sponsored in any way by the . The wedding was a magical Event that we will never ever forget. The owner takes so much pride in this venue and truly wants to make sure everyone is happy he has thought of everything. I am so grateful! my 60th Royal Birthday in the castle, perfect for my theme. the food, drink, services, staffs, venue and everything is extraordinary. We had toured The Legacy Castle and immediately fell in love after the tour with Mounir. s amazing to work with, he truly wants the bride and groom to be happy with every detail the event you are having there. 5.0 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews. We sat with Mounir and Anwar and in that moment we knew we had to book our wedding with them. Each person I worked with was an absolute delight and knew the answers to my questions. I was absolutely blown away at the service for my December wedding at The Legacy Castle! In the 20+ years of hosting this annual gala, this has been the best experience we have had with a venue. I am so happy that we finally have a venue with both elegance and exquisite food in NJ. The staff is very attentive, helpful, and kind. The Legacy Castle is a place that makes u want to celebrate!!! The food during cocktail hour was unlike anything we had ever seen, beautiful displays and endless amounts of delicious food our guests could not stop talking about how great everything was! Sent on 05/01/2022 N Nicole U. Thank you so much for having such a wonderful and magical place. . planned it. I remember the first time we toured just sheet rock and rooms being designed, the owner son Brandon gave us a tour top to bottom and answered all the questions I had. I had asked my now husbands father at the time do you think that place will be a Stop your venue search right now because The Legacy Castle can't be beat. My mother just had my bridal shower here yesterday and we were blow away! I would not hesitate to recommend this venue for a corporate or personal event. The Legacy Castle was by far the easiest and best decisions that my parents and I had made when it came to selecting a venue for my wedding and we would in a heartbeat recommend it a 1000 times over to anyone who wants to feel like royalty on their big day. What services does The Legacy Castle offer for wedding events? From the elegant decor, to the spacious rooms, delicious food, and accomodating staff, this place hits it out of the park! Required fields are marked *. They were beyond attentive!!! so open minded and welcoming to all of our guests and made this experience so much easier for us.