Im trying to job hunt and can no longer answer my phone because of this breach. Let us know your experience in the comments section! You're signing up to participate in what's known as "mass arbitration." As to what information was compromised specifically, they could not provide that information. At least two class actions have been filed against T-Mobile USA Inc. over its data breach announced . This could also be the reason for extra spam calls, not only do they have my ssn, my drivers license, my birthdate but my phone number. Add me! According to reports, a Californian. If you qualify for the settlement, you should expect to receive notice of the deal via mail, email or text message by late October 2022. This is crap. I recently recieved an alert email from Chase on 2-14-22 that I have been a victim of a T Mobile data breach. All my emails are compromised on the dark web. Call them and they said nothing they can do. Was told I was NOT affected, but dont trust them and want out of contract with them. The notices will look something like this. neglectful and shameful. Can I be added? Ive been with T-Mobile for several years. I signed up got there McCafee credit monitoring and it never notified me of any hard inquiries. I have now started receiving tons of text message spam and so has my husband. Sept. 9, 2021 8:00 a.m. PT. The amount of spam calls & emails 2021 6:52 a.m. PT. I need to be added to the list please my email and bank account did get hacked where $2700 was transfered out of my savings account to Meta Bank in South Dakota. I received notice from T-Mobile. This is not my first incident due to a The T-Mobile Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit 2021 is one of the most highly controversial consumer legal cases in the country today. Was notified my personal info is on the dark web from T -mobile. They had ALL of my personal info. IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING PLEASE ADD ME. I cited their security breach and even spoke to a supervisor. In August 2021, a data breach occurred at T-Mobile. Consequently, plaintiff and members of the Class have had to spend, and will continue to spend, significant time and money in the future to protect themselves due to T-Mobiles actions.. The time has come for consumers affected by the data breach announced by T-Mobile on August 26, 2021 to file claims with the $350 million class action settlement detailed on this page. I have had triple at least the number of scam calls and also almost victim to one as they acted like they were with ComCast and hiring me to work from home. Got an email today telling me my ssn#i is on the dark web thanks to T-mobile. TMobile will fully cooperate with any investigation undertaken by law enforcement. Was notified today by McAfee, the security protection provided to customers because the hack. Check out our list of Class Action Lawsuits and Class Action Settlements you may qualify to join! Please add me to the class action lawsuit. Furthermore, even my social media accounts has been compromised (hacked)! Im so mad. Data Breach Broker Sells 368.8 Million Stolen Records on Hacker . The number was a fake law office. I was informed that my SSN, DL, birthday, etc are all found on the dark web because of TMobile! Class actions in U.S. district courts are regulated by federal laws like the Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 (CAFA), which allows any class action with . They notified me stating my SSN was found in the Dark Web! Required fields are marked *. I am sure many others have been affected and have yet to realize it. They knew at least 8 months prior to the breach. Add me to that class action please. Ive locked my credit file but does anyone know how to get added to the class action law suit? I have 4 lines with them. Blocking these numbers in the text or reporting emails as scams helps at all. Scamming texts messages. Now all kinds of weird things are happening with mine and my husbands addresses and information being linked to a bunch of deceased people online! Its important to note that the amount each person gets could be increased or decreased depending on how many people file claims. T-Mobile could raise a defense that customers are subject to arbitration clauses, lawyers say. Next steps I live in Los Angeles and am really upset over the whole ordeal! Add me please, all of my information is now on the dark web ,down to my drivers license and ss#. Please add me. t-mobile data breach, Add me as well, I receives the notification on my account. I also have got an increasing amount of scan calls due to the breach. And I cant sign for the McAfee junk. Im not even a customer, the last time I tried to sign up with them was back in 2014!! Both suits allege that T-Mobile failed to adequately protect consumers sensitive personal identifying information, and that the companys lack of proper safeguards gave intruders a means to breach its computer network and steal sensitive personal identifying information in the August data breach. Just found out that my ssn was exposed in the T-Mobile data breach. You are not covered by the settlement if, before July 22, 2022, you filed or served an arbitration demand related to the data breach or provided written notice to T-Mobile of your intent to pursue arbitration against the company. So far,we have had to cancel all bank cards due to bogus charges and now am receiving numerous texts with my number in a group of similar numbers. We know we need additional expertise to take our cybersecurity efforts to the next level and weve brought in the help, he wrote. Add me. All I know is I want my score back the way how it was and I wanna sue and find a lawyer . Add my name please. I have been affected by the T-Mobile data breach. You are completely clueless. Contact your nearest DMV to Please add me too calls from strangers and messages with unknown language asking for card verification ssn verification. Please help. All my personal information was breached by T-Mobile on the dark web. If you had any luck PLEASE LMK! T-mobile never reached out to me to tell me any of this. Add me to this class action. no where is my mobile information given for public use,,, this is very worrying !! the content you have visited before, Advertising: Gather personally identifiable information such as name and location, Advertising: Use information for tailored advertising with third parties, Advertising: Allow you to connect to social sites, Advertising: Identify device you are using. A few resources were provided and It was suggested that I would be contacted regarding next steps. Fax: 973-292-8697. MetroPCS customer, been under T-Mobile since the merger. I received a text from T-Mobile as well. I have never had an experience with any creditor or company with my personal information being compromised. At the time of the breach, T-Mobile said the compromised files included current accounts as well as the records of people who had applied for credit with the company. Contact Shamis & Gentile, P.A. What can be done about this? T-Mobile Data Breach 2021 T-Mobile had originally reported a cybersecurity incident that was announced on August 16, 2021. The company was forced to settle in 2021, agreeing to pay a $36 million class-action lawsuit settlement for the scanning of the fingerprints of park-goers at Great America without their consent. Remember, you will be serving T-Mobile's "agent for service of process". I am not happy. I told him the same thing the charge was not legitimate and I would not be paying it. So he said to be prepared for someone to be coming to pick me up. Class action lawsuits are found in every state, but states like California, New York, Florida, New Jersey and Texas tend to have the highest number of class action complaints filed in America. I got a letter in T-Mobile app saying my information was hacked as well as a ton of spam text messages. Someone has open up a bank accountAnd credit cards please add me to the class action lawsuit, TMOBILE SENT ME A LETTER SAYING THAT ALL OF MY PERSONAL INFO HAD BEEN ACCESSED AND I KNEW IT BECAUSE ALL OF MY ONLINE ACCOUNTS WERE BEING ACCESSED MY DEBIT CARDS WERE BEING USED THERE ARE NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS AT OPENING ACCOUNTS AND WORST OF ALL SOMEONE HAS BEEN ATTEMTPING TO EXTORT ME WITH INFO AND PICS THEY OBTAINED BY ACCESSING ALL OF MY INFO IM TRYING TO DO A CASE OF MY OWN RATHER THAN A CLASS ACTION. I am a Metro PCS customer. The company also includes a class action waiver within its terms, which prevents T-Mobile subscribers from joining any sort of larger action, like, for instance, a lawsuit that holds the company . Learn more about practices that keep your account secure and general recommendations for protecting yourself: t-mo.co/Protect. Tmobile did nothing about this besides give me an id number where the changes were made and no one can figure out where it was. No because there's no details out. Ive had to get new accounts. This is a legal complaint that was filed against Boost Mobile, an online cell phone game company. Ive been freezing and locking all my credit reports all week because of this. I was wondering WTf I thought it was some shadow group.please sign me up. after the breach. Before you consider a T-Mobile lawsuit, check the contract you signed. Add me please.I was a sprint customer until the buy out. I received letter from Tmobike of data breach about notice from Bank. On July 22, 2022, T-Mobile entered into an agreement to settle a class action lawsuit stemming from its 2021 data breach. For now, the class defined by the settlement document is "the approximately 76.6 million U.S. residents identified by T-Mobile whose information was compromised in the Data Breach," with a . People who own cell phones are always worried about getting into accidents due to their faulty devices. I have been a T-Mobile customer for more than 9 yrs and I have gotten the alerts that my information was compromised. Never had an issue with them now I have had to get new debit cards and get a credit monitoring service. Attorneys working with ClassAction.org are gathering current and former T-Mobile customers to take action against the company over the 2021 data breach that exposed the personal information of millions of current and former T-Mobile customers. By Nadia Dreid. Ive lost literally so many things that were irreplaceable and I have them physically on recording telling me about it. Mines as well!!! Why would they still signup new customers knowing the customers information could be stolen Is T-Mobile that greedy does that show how much they care about their customers. I contacted Morgan & Morgan. Also, they have allowed for many users to file such a lawsuit on the same website. Tmobile hasnt reached out to all customers even to inform that there was a breach. I have been a customer for years and was contacted directly about my information being compromised. See all our case types Last updated on Dec 23, 2022 How Can We Help You Today? I need to join It was. With their personal information jeopardized, consumers face an increased risk of identity theft, both claims state. I was just notified by my credit company that my social, drivers license and email ate on the dark web! I called T-Mobile and all they could tell me was that they had McAfee virus protection but that ended in December 2021. There was a sim swap on my phone and thay went into my coinbase account, my chime account, my PayPal and wiped me out of my saving and investments. Just found out mine was also exposed on the dark web! I was a boost mobile customer for 10 years, was then placed with the mother company sprint for three years then I was put with T-Mobile and this happens! I knew people who had T-Mobile and switched carriers. OBVIOUSLY MY INFORMATION HAS BEEN LEAKED FROM TMOBILE! I am tired of paying over $100.00 / a month to find myself in this situation. Please add me Ive been a T-Mobile customer for years! In all, that would be 300 million or more customers, as the lawsuits say the proposed classes consist of at least 100 million customers each for AT&T and Verizon and at least 50 million each for Sprint and T-Mobile. On August 17, 2021, T-Mobile learned that a bad actor illegally accessed and/or acquired personal data. I need compensation for the negligence.. My DL and ssn were discovered on the dark web twice. And that I need to reply to get the prizes. More than 50 lawsuits have been filed over T-Mobile's breach, announced on Aug. 17, which impacted 50 million customers. I may be interested in joining the class action suit. now Im getting robo calls &emails & texts & have my info out there like its bait with nothing I can do about it except pay another $4 a month to get their premium scam sheild!!! Im so glad I do not have T-Mobile. Add me to the list all my personal info was taken and out in the dark web Id,SSN address phone number, and just this year someone reported to IRS with my SSN now I owe money for income reported that isnt mine. Changing passwords helps none. A class action lawsuit followed. I receive spam emails and spam phone calls just about every day and my email and ss# is on the dark web, its horrible to feel as if your information has been accessed and shared and now you have to monitor everything and always be concerned and have to research and rely on 3rd party services to ensure issues dont arise without your consent. Answers to frequently asked questions about the settlement and lawsuit can be foundhere. T-Mobiles own McAfee has yet to send me ANY notification about being compromised. Now Im getting collections for TMobile account. I have since put a hold on my credit and monitor it closely. Recently, T-Mobile settled a class action lawsuit to resolve claims made against it for the August 2021 data breach that affected approximately 76.6 million US Citizens. I was told from the beginning that NOTHING about my account would change as I stressed to them the importance of having my Samsung forever upgrades (every 12 months bring in my phone & upgrade to the newest model with 0 down) next I know not only has my bill shot up over $100 but I have to pay anywhere from $600-$1000 down for the lastes Samsung upgrade. Please add me. EVEN THEN WE STILL GET EXPOSED! YES, Im furious sign me up!! Next step is filing a complaint with Better Business and taking legal action filing a class action lawsuit. I have been sent multiple notifications about my info being on the dark web Ss# / Dl # / email and passwords ? As a result of this who ether did caused me financial damage. I was notified my data was compromised and also offered the 2 year protection. What a Nightmare!! You will still get tons of spam email and text messages every single day. Ive been divorced over 3 years and do not use that last name. Theft companies to monitor for me. Youll be able to claim reimbursement for up to 15 hours for time related to addressing out-of-pocket losses and up to five hours for time not related to qualifying out-of-pocket losses. In addition to the full refunds T-Mobile is providing, which will resolve the FTC's lawsuit if approved by the court, T-Mobile is paying $18 million in fines and penalties to the attorneys general of all 50 states and the District of Columbia and $4.5 million to the Federal Communications Commission. T-Mobile has been sued for a data breach that allegedly occurred in 2021. I have been a T-Mobile.customer for years T-Mobile's data management practices have come under scrutiny after a hacker broke into the company's servers and stole the personal information of over 50 million former, current, and prospective customers, as first reported by VICE.. John Binns, a 21-year-old American hacker in Turkey, has stepped forward to take credit for the August 2021 breach. Privacy Policy | The payment is issued through a check in the mail to the customer. Hamilton-Bynum is represented by Stephen P. Connor, Anne-Marie E. Sargent, and Derik Campos of Connor & Sargent PLLC; Gary F. Lynch and Nicholas A. Colella of Carlson Lynch, LLP; Joseph P. Guglielmo of Scott+Scott Attorneys At Law; MaryBeth V. Gibson of The Finley Firm, P.C. Still I was denied service. Tech. The new class actions join others previously filed by T-Mobile consumers that also allege negligence and call for damages for the consumers to mitigate the fallout of the breach. "We have determined that unauthorized access to some T-Mobile data occurred," a spokesperson said in a statement. I been with tmobile for a while now. Please add me. I am getting 2-3 scam calls each day and which obviously means someone has access to my information. ; and Adam Frankel of Greenwich Legal Associates, LLC. Workers in this wage and hour class action claim that the telecommunications company violated California's labor laws by not providing enough hours . GOT THE SAME EMAIL FROM TMOBILE, I received an email notification. Updates will be posted here on a regular basis to inform Consider The Consumer readers and members of the general public. I have had hard inquiries on my credit report that are mostly impossible to remove. I pay over $250 a month I feel like Im being robbed blind & struggling with children while my information is being sold & I dont even get a discount &T-mobile pocket all the money, Add Me Please I have been with them for 15 years and its always something, My information was also compromised.pleasehelp. Someone opened up 2 bank accounts using my information after this security breach. I called and went to a T-mobile corporate office and no help was provided. I have received numerous spam emails and spam calls since I received the notification that my information was leaked and compromised. expected to be mailed out. How could they legally kept former customers private data without us knowing? The first time my sim was swapped while I was in the ocean early this September. There are at least 44 proposed class actions filed in courts across the country against T-Mobile over the incident, the panel said in . Seems like our identity has been stolen! T-mobile recently experienced a catastrophic data breach that reports to have impacted at least 53-million people, with numbers expected to reach over 100-million. T-Mobile Hit With Class Action Suits After Consumer Data Breach T-Mobile faces complaints of violating California's privacy law and acting negligently due to a recent data breach that exposed millions of customers' records. My phone number & SSN supossedly were breached. Hack. Ad me to the lawsuit. My SSN was found on dark web ive also had phone calls saying to pay depts over phone or face an arrest as well. Absolutely unacceptable!!! It is very annoying and disheartening to know that all my info has been compromised. I need to know more info about class action lawsuits against T-Mobile . U.S. District Judge Brian Wimes, who is overseeing the T-Mobile. I just found out from my turbo tax idnotifier that aug 2017 exposed my social, since then several notifications regarding my email and phone on the dark web. i have never shaken nor cried as much as i have now. I told her I was not going to pay it and she hung up. GeekWire spotted an . The bad actors opened new accounts at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and a Venmo Visa. What do I need to do? . I think security should always be everybodys first priority especially these days as technology is always improving. report a lost or stolen drivers That my Social Security number is on the dark web. ., Case No. He said the company had entered into long-term partnerships with cybersecurity firm Mandiant, and with consulting firm KPMG LLP. I was also a learned this month at my information has been compromised on the dark web. I get scammers texting me now and calling every day. T-Mobile Data Breach Lawsuit Do I Have a T-Mobile Case? T-Mobile has agreed to a settlement totaling $500 million in a class-action lawsuit filed by customers after the company disclosed in August that sensitive data had been breached in a. Class Action Lawsuits - A Costly Mistake There have been numerous class action lawsuits against Verizon filed over the past couple of years. Here is a list of the 10 most significant class action lawsuits and settlements in 2021 so far: T-Mobile1 - A data breach of T-Mobile customer data revealed social security numbers, birth dates and other personal information. I AM IN WITH THIS CLASS ACTION if I can be! Please Add Me to Class Action, Please add me, i was affected by the TMobile data breach, Please add me I had sprint before it was bought over by t mobile.Im always getting spam emails and text messages also phone calls. Under the proposed settlement agreement, TMobile will not admit to liability but will pay out $8.4 million to a group of 9,300 long term employees who work at T Mobile retail stores nationwide. I have been affected by the breach. The information compromised in the breach included some combination of consumers names, addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, Social Security or tax identification numbers, other government ID numbers, account information, mobile phone identifier numbers, PINs and personal unlock codes. My SSN# is on the dark web like everyone else. Ive been with T-Mobile for 3 years. I was with T-Mobile for over a year , from February 2021 to March 2022, I just found out yesterday that my data was breached (TMobile) and Im not happy about it considering theres 3 separate accounts in my name it looks like ? Also message saying 59 of my passwords have been compromised. Now I have to use 2 different I.D. Add me in this day and age consumers are still not protected, Hello since this data breach my phone has been acting strange Ive been getting strange calls strange emails and that say theyre going to take money out of my account my phones been shutting off Ive had all kinds of problems I had to get a new debit card because I was afraid they breached that please add me to your lawsuit. On February 5th 2022 Dark web sent me alert that my address,Driver license,social security number, Birthday, E-mail was exposed with T-Mobile Hackers. What are we supposed to do now??? T-Mobile has agreed to pay $350 million to settle multiple class-action suits stemming from a data breach disclosed last year affecting tens of millions of people. Remember, that add me doesnt work. I was a sprint customer & we have 5lines with then, however Tmobile and Sprint did merge and we all received a notification stating our personal/financial information was compromised due to a data breech with Tmobile. Please add me. I cant even get the credit monitoring because it has ended. I would like to know how filing for this claim. Ive had my account hacked by people in California trying to by phones and other devices. Dumb me. I need HELP!! Andrew Wyrich. My ssn pinged on a dark web auction site, along with my birth date, email, etc showing on another dark web auction site bank accounts and subscription accounts I never created have been made in my name. Literally already screwed me over. Received a letter today from Rust Consulting letting me know my data was breach via TMobile. Read more here: Camp Lejeune Lawsuit Claims. In the proposed.