difficult to live in Sulani until the 1960s as much of the gameplay and many objects are restricted until the mid/late 1900s. The goal of this challenge is to live from the 1890s to the 2010s in a somewhat historically accurate way, showing how things changed over more than a century of time. The 70s feel rule-less and experimental. Dec 3, 2020 - Explore oliviaareillyy's board "Sims 4 Decades Challenge CC", followed by 179 people on Pinterest. Ill mostly just pick a general style or theme and go with it. Female Sims still adhere to the rules of the 1890s. The Business Career is still LOST and no sims may apply for it. Okay, so I have a love/hate relationship with 60s fashion and I not Traits: Any male Sim returning from war must suffer trauma and take one of the following traits the next time they age up: Gloomy, Hot-Headed, Clumsy, Insane, Lazy, Mean, Paranoid, or Noncommittal. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licencors. So, you have to roll a random number. So, you dont need to marry them off to some stranger in order to keep playing! Indoor plumbing is now allowed. differences, but were already limited by not using CC, so well just If you roll odds, then your Sim must eat the cake from the Cow Plant AGAIN before the Drained moodlet goes away. Edwardian Women's Underwear & Nightwear. In the safe house, there cannot be a computer. The Coates family is starting to express their individual styles. It costs 1000 for every teenager going to school. A short, elegant jacket, optimized for my separate skirts. Maybe not a super common one, but whatever! [Download for FREE on Patreon], Its Edwardian Week! Men who BECOME Young Adults DURING this decade will not leave for war. Assuming that these sims have experienced war time, they must take one of the following traits: Gloomy, Hot-headed, Clumsy, Insane, Lazy, Mean, or Noncommittal. looks this time because masculine & children arent much They can only be fed through breastfeeding and not by bottle. We will simulate sending someone off to war by having them eat the Cow Plant cake. Aging & Time. Odds mean the Sim dies in the war, evens means the Sim comes home! I actually used one of my 2000s Sims from my old Decades Challenge to model this :) Miss Lilac Beckham, who ended up being one of my favorite characters of all time to play and write. Use your best judgement when determining if a certain odd job would be available based on your Sims age, gender, race, and any other historical restrictions. Aside from this, By the end of this decade, you will need a cowplant. cant guarantee they will be totally accurate. If you want to know which pack something is from, feel free to WCIF me. Houses can now have carpet flooring and brick flooring. This includes the husbands of the daughters in your family and their male children (even if they are no longer your primary household). So, the only way that they can make money for the next 2 weeks is by scavenging. To stimulate this wartime leave, roll a dice and feed them to the cowplant. All you have to do is go through every decade from the 1890s till 2010. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Women may not have a Political career, but they are encouraged to participate in activism and protests. This is for both the active household and for all the non-played households with your daughters. Also sorry if my model looks weirdly stretched?? If otherwise, men can choose to stay home and make money through woodworking, painting, and gardening. Television has a time restriction. Wooden furniture only, Old fashioned stove and fridge and no other electronicsin the house, House must only be decorated with impressionist or classic painting, Your house should have the 'Off the Grid' trait but it's not mandatory, This challenge will face some wars and it's necessary that you find a cow-plantbefore 1920, I recommend that you fish one in Oasis Spring, MC Woohoo if you want to marry teenagers or get them pregnant. Roll a random number, if its odd theyll die. Having many children and large families is encouraged. Television can only be watched at from 6am to 9pm. Since I'm a big fan of historical gameplay, I decided to make one! For the Hot Weather, I went with a Land Girls-themed look. Your female children can only move out once they are married. You can now own carpets and painted walls. Keep going along this line of logic until you achieve a surviving male heir. Overview. I know it was a historically important decade, but Im sorry to say in regards to fashion, it doesnt interest as much as others. Single women or teenage girls must get a career. 250 for every sim who survived. There are no restrictions on how fancy your furniture can be. No other kitchen appliances are allowed besides the stove and fridge. I think there were a few iconic looks from it, such as the flared jeans, peasant blouses/dresses, hot pants, etc. But, if you want a harder version, you can pay them after your water is cut off. The following careers have opened: Secret Agent (All Branches), Astronaut (Space Ranger) and Scientist. We could get into all of the exact Young Adult male Sims are not allowed to have a career until they return from war if you have StrangerVille, then they are required to take the Military (Officer) career during active duty. Share your creations on The Gallery with the hashtag #CCGDecades Download (Dropbox). To simulate this, well use the in-game mechanic of a Cow Plant. curls was a common style.- Were mostly assuming this Sim is middle-upperclass. Sims can now take pregnancy tests (the first at-home tests were introduced in 1968). For the Cold Weather outfit, I struggled a lot! And if its even, theyll survive! The mixologist and criminal boss brunch are now available. even going to get into why because Ill be spouting nonsense for ages. most of the outfits I put together lol. Its hard to see, but for shoes I either used some boots from the Vampires pack or a pair of closed-toe base game heels. There are no restrictions on how fancy your showers, sinks, fridges, or stoves can be. (1890s - 1920s) You. 1890-19191920-19291930-19391940-19491950-19591960-19691970-19791980-19891990-1999. The Flapper Girl is Need a new challenge? All rules from 1900s still stand with the following changes: War: All male Sims who are a Teen, Young Adult, or Adult at the start of this decade, and all males Sims who become a Teen . different from before). Sims cant use any electricity. Once your male sims return from war, they must have one of these traits: Female sims can now be the heirs of your generation. When I think of All rules from 1900s still stand with the following changes: 1960s Civil Rights, Sexual Revolution, and Counterculture. by Historical Life Sims. The first one is actually the graduation robe from Discover University, but I kind of thing it works the best. You can now use electricity for light. Note: Men who are about to go to war do have the opportunity to Try for a Baby before they are called to service (so do this action before they eat the first piece of cake). Teenagers can drop out of school, get married, and have babies. But, they are free to eat whatever their garden produces. Cell Phones are only allowed to invite people over to your house or to travel. This supernatural aspect of gameplay may break realism for your challenge, so only use if you are OK with gameplay that is not realistic. She has the traits: Neat, Family Oriented and Good. Mothers with careers may take maternal leave during the third trimester. When the oldest child becomes a young adult the decade progresses to the next. - For make-up, she probably wouldnt have worn anything beyond some rouge for her cheeks and lips. Sims can now take medicine when they become sick. I really love the mod look, so thats probably what influenced For more information on percentages of that, check the. fin de la vido par ici: https://youtu.be/n_lXfjUqjI4Liens:1re robe: https://historicalsimslife.blogspot.com/2017/03/daisy-edwardian-dress.htmlHis. [Download for FREE on Patreon], Its Edwardian Week! Scoring: The primary object of the game is to successfully get your Sims to the current day, but if you are interested in keeping score you can use. Your sims may not throw any events besides weddings. World War I lasted Early Summer 1914 to Late Fall 1918, but the USA did not enter the war until Early Spring 1917. May only marry and have a relationship with opposite gender. Actually cutting hair into a bob had mixed reactions though Original by All About Style for Sims 3. The Sims 4: Decades Challenge Rules Show sub menu. For hair, were doing the pixie cut, because Im pretty sure that was a hairstyle for the time. 50 swatches, and if Again, the lilies are on the hat. TV will be allowed from 6am to 2am. Also, Hollywood. Aging & Time. least :). It's where your interests connect you with your people. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Upholstery is allowed. So if some of these look more 50s than 40s or vice versa when I get to posting the 50s I tried, lol. Regardless of the year, the concept of the Sulani Elementals . Your sim can only have a relationship with a sim of the same ethnicity. With the exception of going to war traits. fashion is constantly changing. You can find the mod setup Im using under Mods and adjustments. Elementary is mandatory. See more ideas about sims 4 decades challenge, sims 4, sims. The fourth variation of this dress, converted from Sims 3 - original by All About Style. Every house must have a radio, and someone must listen to it for at least an hour everyday. But, you can use bathtubs. Small paintings only. Houses can be decorated with any type of paintings. Prohibition ends. What made it so difficult for me was simply how varied 70s fashion really is. All rules from 1890s still stand with the following changes: 1960s Civil Rights, Sexual Revolution, and Counterculture. Amalthea Dress by Linzlu. Even numbers = live. It is 1930 and the whole world has entered the Great Depression. Your sims can only eat one meal per day. Married women can either have a career or be a housewife. Take a step back in time to the 1890's where late Victorian was still the style but one lived a simple country life. This Formal dress is also my absolute favorite for this period. Im not in love with the options I made, but I spent so much time debating what direction to go that I decided to just get it done and not put it off any longer. Your female sims can now join the workforce as painters or musicians. I added that headwrap to it because it was the closest thing I saw to some kind of hair/curlers net or wrap like Frenchie is wearing. . To make money, teenagers who do not go to school, young adults and adult sims MUST scavenge around the world for 1 week (in-game time). The following careers have been unlocked: Athlete (All Branches), Writing (All Branches), and Business (All Branches). If they get married, they can decide to pursue their career on or become a housewife. Updated for Cottage Living 7/21/21 You are welcome to use Paranormal Stuff in your gameplay from a historical perspective - just keep in mind that the specters and creepy objects may reduce the realistic nature of this challenge. The same thing goes for grandchildren.So lets check out the rules of the Decades Challenge: The rules are a direct simulation of how things were during these times: The war years are upon us. Used a different program to edit and Im not a fan. First two children to reach young adulthood must be sent to war, regardless of gender. need to preface this with a disclaimer: I dont know shit about They can now join business, culinary, entertainment, and painting. So lets talk about hair. You can only pay your bills once your electricity has been cut off. by Historical Life Sims. You can now have electricity, but only in the form of lamps. You can now have fancier sofas, beds, chairs, tables, and stairs. Apparently in the early 1940s, short hair with curls sort of framing the face was a popular look. Part-time work: Men can be a fisherman, lifeguard, or manual laborer. You can have a dog or a cat if you want. The Sims 4 Decades Challenge is pretty much a journey through time. . I didnt know this!