WebWe are just giving our thoughts and common review about the drama All credits and our Not sure about this character in the TV series but so far not impressed at all. 1:03. 38:15. Meanwhile, Hu Lie Na meets with the crown prince and tells him that Bi Bi Dong is her master. The story seems very anime protagonist enough, he's got his squad of helpers, super chirpy pink girl and the smart intellectual handyman guy. Meanwhile, Ning Rong Rong's father visits and tells the team that they can acquire a rare treasure. (I just happened to rewatch ep 1, and realize how much was shown in the opening dream sequence.) He lost his mother when he was quite young. It also contains the abilities exhibited by the Spirit Bones he absorbed from different Spirit Beasts enhancing his power. Exactly, and I'd be shocked if S2 were available for sub in under 2 years. There are barely any spirit beasts left on the planet, since they have been relocated to the Elven Planet and Forest Luo Planet. There, he comes under the guidance of Yu Xiaogang. One fine day, he is sent for cultivation to the Nuo Ding Academy. This lead to the Abyssal Plane and other planes attacking the Douluo Planet. God King (Body of Annihilation Awakened). At least the ending shouldn't be a dream-within-a dream Never watch the anime or the novel - but now will go binge the anime. At the moment, I have only 1 guess:- that Tang San was under the control of Shi Nian from the end of ep 38. Tang San was talking to his teammates, but scene suddenly cut to him talking to Shi Nian, and the subsequent scenes, imagining seeing Tang Hao, seeing his teammates being hurt by Shi Nian, but all these were only an illusions (this part could be a dream within a dream). and there's the weird discussion about what everyone would do after the tournament was over.. all these feel quite unrealistic. I'm curious since it actually echos the words of ep 1 - In his dream in ep 1, he had seen all of this. BAD BAD BAD. WebThe Douluo Continent is one of the three continents that humanity was born on, on the I stopped at episode 9 too. Everything we see done was cliche and safe. I watch quite a lot of dramas and if it were bad, I would outright say so despite who was starring in it. As of now, there are no updates on Season 2 of Douluo Continent. Name Meanwhile, Ning Rong Rong asks Xiao Wu if she and Tang San have kissed. The American Chamber of Commerce in South China. Healer [Korean Drama] in Urdu Hindi Dubbed Episode 14 Added KDramas Hindi. Firstly, I am a fan of Xiao Zhan but I do not think that takes away from my opinion. Meanwhile, Ma Hong Jung makes small steps in controlling his fire. The creators of the live drama had the opportunity to push boundaries with the Chinese Historical genre but they didnt. Yeah I cant wait for season 2 and 3 I dont like waiting :( I hope they come out soon, It is really one of the best I've seen in recent years. There are also a kind of spirit beast that has both much higher intelligence and much higher power compared to its age and they are called dragon's though you won't meet them till very later part of soul land 3/duoluo dalu 3/duoluo continent 3/ combat continent 3. According to the current continuous change of one episode per week, there The only thing it gets right in the first few episodes is Wu's not belonging in the boy's dorm. Douluo Continent (Chinese: ; pinyin: Du Lu D L) is a 2021 Chinese television series based on a fantasy novel of the same name by Tang Jia San Shao, starring Xiao Zhan and Wu Xuanyi. Well, they might rush, to catch the hype, but then we'll get a mess a la Legend of Fei. He is actually Xue Qinghe in disguise. Agreed I forgot to mention the music choices were very strange. The bookending of dreaming/unconscious state at the end and beginning of the season is an utter stroke of genius. Ep 1 showed TS waking up twice. Ao Si Ke helps Ning Rong Rong defeat her opponent by leaving gunpowder on the stage. Therefore, the teachers and students set off in search of an antidote. The world building so far is interesting. The whole "Wake up" thing is like going full circle with the first episode. I didnt feel the chemistry between the main leads. Douluo Dalu . It premiered on Tencent Video, CCTV and WeTV on February 5. It's light, I like the characters and how quickly the episodes move. Erm okay, but I do hope to keep this discussion on the drama finale and what is/are your thoughts on the ending? His mother was talking about now Tang San doesn't have to hide his dual abilities. I'm confused. I felt sometimes it didnt match with the scene they were portraying. Your email address will not be published. I have been following the anime from a long time. This is my guess on the cliffhanger ending for now. Tang San risks his life while trying to convince Ma Hong Jun to stop the fire. The writer actually confirmed it on his weibo, that this season is not a dream and the "Wake up" part is in preparation for something else, Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched? In the last few moments, there is a voice over by Tang San's mother. they should nt have changed the story of tang clan and rebirth. Folks that are finished with drama, please don't forget to rate and review honestly here and IMDb. There, they become embroiled in the princes battle for power. It has already crossed 869k views and you can watch it below. He asks the group if he can be allowed to fight with them again. The spirit that awakens within Tang San is Blue Silver Grass, a useless spirit. It is enjoyable enough to binge through 8 eps at least :D. Love soul land the animated episodes everything about. From discovering papillary thyroid cancer to recovery, Park So Dam walks us through her journey and how she battled the challenges she faced in the past year. Else, SPOILERS ALERT !!! Meanwhile, Du Gu Bo tells Tang San what the Canghui Academy want in exchange for the antidote. Meanwhile, Zhu Zhu Qin is already onto her third opponent. So lets just be happy that we got to see a drama from completely different perspective and to be honest it's casting and universe is faar more better and elaborative when compared to many others even if it's not following the main story, (As a side note I don't know any of these actors. At the very least it's gonna need a monster budget. It wasnt great but it wasnt actively bad enough to stop me wanting to watch it. It was very refreshing to see this side of love unlike other show using the miscommunication as fillers. Maybe they misread the novel? Tang San kills the tarantula and is about to claim the spirit ring when the elders arrive to make a deal. Honestly, I'd encourage you to watch the donghua, or better yet read the novel. I enjoyed it. Grandmaster becomes TangSan's mentor, and TangSan and XiaoWu officially become (honorary), The entrance test for Shrek Academy starts with a fight with a seven-ring spirit sage, ZhaoWuJi. So, it's a whole new "trick"). If you have watched the anime, then can you tell me that is it worth it to watch drama over the anime? The storyline has gotten much more interesting and I am hooked on all the characters and their sub-plots. Doulou Continent is a fantasy action-adventure drama series originally written by Tang Jia San Shio. https://wiki.d-addicts.com/index.php?title=Douluo_Continent&oldid=834757. All your help will be much welcome in expanding this wikia. S2, if it does come out, is still at least a year away (probably more). All Rights Reserved. Its very bright and colourful, the powers look interesting. Honestly, I'd encourage you to watch the donghua, or better yet read the novel. It was adapted into the Tencent Penguin Pictures TV series Douluo Dalu (2020), network animation Douluo Dalu (2018present), as well as comics, I love that the male and female lead thru out the whole show stayed by each others side with no miscommunication. different story but glorious at the same time. This is a space for all fans of cdramas, TV shows, web series, as well as actors and actresses. He has always loved writing about movies and TV shows. A still from Episode 16 of Douluo Continent Season 1. The season 2 of this are now available in IQIYI,I hope that this creator can upload as soon as possible thank you. To me it looks like they went for the path of least resistance, possibly because of the budget. One of a few Xianxia Novels that I really enjoyed and it's adaptation has turned out like this. Xiao Wu is poisoned by Bu Le and has only half a month to live unless an antidote is found. The most noteworthy are Shrek Academy, the Tang Sect, the Spirit Pagoda, and the War God Hall. wakafumi. Sometimes, things are exactly what they seem to be. After being trapped by XiaoChenYu, TangSan succeeds in bending the cage bars open, but in the process it burns his spirit away. Webxbs81715cps. Consequently, he depended on his father very dearly and vice versa. If it's good then it's good and if it's bad then it's bad. I never read th anime so I am confused as to what really happened in the ending. You are all overthinking the ending. "The Price of Confession" is assembling the production team. I didnt feel the misery, feelings or anything they were trying to convey. Probably need to re-watch ep1 and the eps 30 to 40 again. -__-, What are your thoughts on the ending? I don't like this trope of sons having to repeat , but try to do better something that parents did in the past That's an understatement LOL. Welcome to the Chinese drama subreddit! As gratitude for saving her and because she loves him. Gradually, they become sworn siblings. Netflix Unveils First Teaser Poster of Kdrama "Black Knight" Starring Kim Woo Bin! Douluo Continent episode 40 Hindi dubbed urdu english all series. Xiao Wu and Ma Hong Jung fight against Hu Lie Na while Tang San takes on Xie Yue alone. After confirming the losing teams have been disappearing, Tang San wants to save them, even if it means going against Master Ji and the Canghui Academy. Nothing else). All in all I dont think Ill rewatch it but if/when they make the later seasons Ill probably watch those. To stop Martial Soul Pavilion from destroying the Tian Dou Kingdom, Tang San allies with the various sects of the kingdom and wages war against Martial Soul Pavilion. Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched? Also, let us know in the comments section what do you think will happen in the upcoming season. I liked it! WebThe plot was great, but the acting wasnt in my opinion. Im pretty impressed. I finished ep 40 and before I even started this episode, I had a feeling it would be a cliffhanger. It won't(most of them). I wonder if there's extra meaning in this? What is real, which is your true self. Tang San, wake up.". The screen writer is known for not writing up good romances (JOL is a good example) so didnt expect the romance to work at all, so whatever we got was probably good enough lol. Copyright 2022 OtakuKart. evil bratty guy and his peon, etc but that just seems like par for the course for this type of fantasy drama. I don't know if people were aware, but this show wasn't filmed with a high budget. Plus, his mothers spirit is I watched it for Xiao Zhan I feel he was the one who carried the entire drama, there should be no chemistry like they're halfway siblings than to couple maybe we might get to see it in season 2. I still have a few critiques about some of the female characters and some awkward voice dubbing but overall, it is going much better than I expected. This scares all of the prospecting students away, except for TangSan, XiaoWu and ZhuZhuQing, Grandmaster goes into Shrek Academy and meets Headmaster for the first time in many years. Ao Si Ke reveals that the elder prince bribed him, but surprises everyone when he says that he didn't accept it. He isn't really unconscious or dreaming; he's experiencing mental recall (of the events in DC) while a crucially important evolution (I won't spoil) is occurring to him . Douluo Continent episode 33 Hindi dubbed urdu english all series. I haven't read the novel and am in the early part of the anime. Even joy of life cliff hanger to the second season will probably end up something like this. Dad is weak. This discussion is for those who have completed the drama!! Kim Tae Hee responds to suspicions of tax evasion, Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin in talks to star in a romance Netflix K-drama, Jung Ji So to lead the K-drama version of "Miss Granny", "Beyond Evil" Director Shim Na Yeon Seals the Deal to Direct "The Price of Confession", MBC Drops a Motion Poster and Teaser Trailer of Joseon Attorney. It is so innocent and different from all those other dramatic "I am soo in love" or "troupy flirty series" that have come out in droves the last year. Meanwhile, a mysterious figure is seen travelling around villages and attempting to turn normal beings. This is a space for all fans of cdramas, TV shows, web series, as well as actors and actresses. The second half of the novel is a CGI nightmare, full of censorship fodder, and will have to be completely rewritten for live action--even more than S1. on the Business environment in China. The first few episodes were rough especially with Xiao Zhan's voice acting and some of the CGI but the show makes a definite improvement. #5. But lust is non-wholesome, and so is violence. My fellow Daoists, the creators of this live drama are courting death. Tang San is threatened that if he doesn't stay in Xisi to participate in the spirit conference, Ye Zhi Qiu and his men will kill his friends. If this was a dream then I hope it's not by Shi Lian. Erm okay, but I do hope to keep this discussion on the drama finale and what is/are your thoughts on the ending? 74 Views. Secondly, I have not seen any adaptations of this story before watching Douluo Continent.