What am I?Tweets.What do newly married couples get on their wedding day thats long and sometimes hard?A new last name.Whats the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer?The taste.I want to be inside you every day, and you can set me to vibrate for extra fun. We all need a major break in our lives either through casual funny jokes or some dirty minded jokes that may sound inappropriate but can lift up our mood during the tiresome phase. A. Your tongue gets me off. What did one volcano say to the other? Some of us are more deviant than others. After careful consideration, he decided a good gift would be a pair of gloves. And who knows? 39. "I'm so wet, give it to me now!" She could scream all she wanted, but I was keeping the umbrella. Roger thought for a moment, grinned, then answered, "No, instead engrave 'To my one and only love'." This Heart-Breaking Pun. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Some of those jokes are dirty jokes (never appropriate but) always funny. Kinky is when you tickle your girlfriend with a feather, perverted is when you use the whole bird. Go on, don't be afraid to let your dirty talk freak flag fly. They whisk you off your feet. Amazing Funny Facts and Crazy Statistics! Im afraid youre going to have to stop masturbating. I dont understand, doc, the patient says. Tap To Copy. What do you call a colorful heart that loves books? After all, roses may be red, violets may be blue, but one thing's for surewe've got the all-time greatest Valentine's jokes for you! Sometimes, giant balls hang from me. 6. VicksterCharm. This joke will make your. Funny Valentines Poems Including roses are red Poems! These are some of the best dirty Valentines jokes we know of but if you know better ones share them in the comments below. ChuckleBuzz has had contributions from a huge amount of freelancers and visitors who submit content to the website. Cupid called, he wants his arrow back. Who do you want to give a valentine to?" And that was cos Id no small change for the window cleaner.They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me?Scientists have proven that there are two things in the air that have been known to cause women to get pregnant: their legs.If a guy remembers the color of your eyes after the first date, chances are you have small boobs.If a threesome is with three people and a twosome with two, do you now understand why people call you handsome.What name do you give to a country where everyone is pissed off?Urination.Sex is like pizza, if youre going to use bbq sauce you better know what the fuck youre doing.A daughter asked her mother how to spell penis, her mom said you should have asked me last night it was at the tip of my tongue.A worm crawls out of a pile of spaghetti and says: Damn, that was one hell of a gang bang!You know youve got a high sperm count when she has to chew before she swallows.If its true that we are what we eat, then I could be you by morning. Whats in store for today? The police put out an alert to be on the lookout for the two hardened criminals.What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?Hold on to your nuts, this aint no ordinary blowjob.What do the Mafia and pussies have in common?One slip of the tongue, and youre in deep shit.Did you hear about the constipated accountant?He couldnt budget, so he had to work it out with a paper and pencil.What is the first thing a man puts in a woman when they get married?The wedding ring.Whats the difference between a prince and a booger?A prince is an heir to the throne. My ideal body weight is yours on top of mine. "I want you inside me." "Give it to me! Once you hit 69, you have to turn back around.Whats the difference between a penis and a bonus?Your wife will always blow your bonus!What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?Beat it. What is another word for a vaginal opening? Donald Trump has a small one. You use your fingers to get me on and pull me off. (The dad joke is a totally under-appreciated art form.) 3. Who always has a date on Valentine's Day? ", A man wanted Valentine's Day to be special, so he bought a bottle of absinthe and stopped by the florist's to order a bouquet of his wife's favorite flower: white anemones. 157 Dirty Minded Jokes That Will Bring Out Your Naughty Side. It's a time to embrace the fun and funny aspects of life with all of your loved ones, not just your significant other. "Well-red. They're so scent-imental. (so cute!) "Lovebirds.". Valentines Day is about to become a religious holiday, because youre gonna be screaming, Oh God! all night. She was very a-peel-ing. 15. My heart beats for you. funny and rude poems, quotes and messages for Valentine's Day ' It's been so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up whom!' - Joan Rivers. "I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replies. Because I'm feeling a connection. Well, Im gonna show you tonight, over and over and over. Is that Cupids arrow in your pants, or are you just happy to see me? Ill admit it, I have a tremendous sex drive. What did one molecule say to the other? He found her to be very attractive. His favourites are Star Wars and Chuck Norris. Is your name Chapstick? If it had not been for my sister, I would have chosen the ones with buttons, but she prefers short ones that are much easier to remove. Family Friendly What am I?Their last name.Want to know a proven way a man and woman can be friends without s3x?Marriage. Im wearing red lace for the holiday. The best (and corniest) jokes for Valentine's Day So here they are: the best Valentine's Day jokes that have tickled our funny bones and warmed our hearts. What did the toaster say to the slice of bread?I want you inside me.I bet you cant tell me something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time, a husband says to his wife. Is it feasible to have a dirty and humorous joke at the same time? ", 3. My favorite Valentines candy is a hard lollipop. Roses are redViolets are blueMy knickers get wetJust thinking of you. And cringe. Have you seen all jokes? MORE : How your star sign can find love and who with this Valentines Day, MORE : Deliveroo is giving out free starters and desserts this Valentines Day. Riddles pique our attention. A boyfriend asks his girlfriend: Kid 2: "You will in about nine months.". Why did all the fruit ask the banana to be their Valentine? Hey, it beats folding. "I'm stuck on you.". Simply fold a piece of paper in half, grab some pens, markers or crayons and draw one of the following images (or print and glue, if drawing isnot your forte) with a punny message: Treat your friends:13 cute Galentine's Day gifts they'll love. Unfortunately, the florist was sold out of flowers and had only a few stems of feathery ferns. Related: 61 Valentine's Day Gifts For Your Daughter, 36. Your horoscope for March 4, 2023, This is the number of sexual partners the average Brit has had, Doctor explains why some men faint or get nosebleeds when they get an erection, inject a bit of humour into your Valentines Day, How your star sign can find love and who with this Valentines Day, Deliveroo is giving out free starters and desserts this Valentines Day, Do not sell or share my personal information. Discover these short dirty jokes and get a good chuckle. Some of those jokes are dirty jokes (never appropriate but) always funny. What did one snake say to the other on Valentines Day? (for a not so subtle way of asking her for sex) Let my pork see your pie! 13. 4. "You're my butter half!". Why did the dad approve of his daughter's goalie-boyfriend? Workplace. 39 best Valentine's Day jokes, and funniest ideas for a card message Prepare to laugh. If you are easily offended or require a safe environment, these nasty jokes are not for you! "Since Valentine's Day is a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks, "will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?" USA Guppy love. Im known as a big swinger. The dentist said, I think you have the wrong room. You put in my husbands teeth last week, she replied. Kelly Sillaste // Getty Images. Your email address will not be published. If we were on our own.. I'd kiss you all over Run my fingers through your hair And using nothing but my teeth. A woman walks out of the shower, winks at her boyfriend, and says, Honey, I shaved myself down there. Is your name Google? Im sorry, but if Christmas is coming so am I.What do you call a video of two toads having sex?Frogspawn.What gets longer if pulled, fits snugly between br*asts, slides neatly into a hole, chokes people when used incorrectly, and works well when jerked?A SeatbealtWhen at the supermarket, I always pick the cashier whos most likely to have sex with me. "Well, I don't know" she answers shyly. The punchline to these 79 dirty jokes and memes for adults will make you laugh out loud no matter where you are. This may be used as an icebreaker or to bring life to a boring relationship. Frame design with cute paint drawing hearts. The cashier asked if Id like a bag.I said no, Ill just turn the lights off.The annoying thing about Christmas is running out of batteries because the kids want them for their toys. Winter It is inappropriate to have sex in an elevator. 35. How did one Bloody Mary share their strong feelings with another? Are you a parking ticket? What is it?A bubblegum. Sarcastic. "Why Osama Bin Laden?" Give it to me! Texting short nasty jokes to your partner on occasion might help keep the flame alive in the relationship. Best Valentine's Day jokes valentine's day jokes (TODAY / Getty Images) Are you the internet? As an Amazon Associate this website may earn from qualifying purchases. Is that Cupids arrow in your pants, or are you just happy to see me? For the first time in 40 years I didn't get a Valentine's day card from a secret admirer I just don't understand it. 14. "My heart beats for you. What did the blueberry say to his Valentine? What does a vampire call his Valentine? "Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. What's the most romantic ship? Don't worry if you're single. Videos During Lockdown Corny Valentine's Day pickup. What did the light bulb say to the switch? Why does he always land on the roof? After the dirty jokes treat together with your co-adults play thisSongs With Filthy Lyrics. But for the rest of you, drop some dirty talk lines for Valentine's Day and ring in the holiday in style and by that, I mean in bed. I occasionally drip. You turn me on. (Photo: Shutterstock) By Alex Nelson. 38. 16. (could be for a friend you love) I'm so glad your mum didn't swallow "What gift would you like to receive during the St. Valentine's Day?" 18. It's time to act like a dad and tell only the cringiest and corniest of all jokes. (625) $7.00. I choo-choo-choose you to stay in bed with me all day. Some people consider it the most romantic day of the year. Your pearly whites. Why would Forrest Gump be a good Valentine? Olive you. 5. How did the phone propose to his girlfriend on Valentines Day? You may call yourself a very hilarious person if you can make others laugh with only one or two phrases. Music The man asked the florist to make a bouquet out of the ferns and the flask of liquor. Sex with me these days is akin to thumbing marshmallows into the anus of a cat.What do your girlfriend and a pool have in common?They both cost a lot of money for the amount of time youre inside them.A woman participating in a survey was asked how she felt about condoms. My girlfriend lives forty miles away.Three nuns are sitting on a park bench when a flasher comes by. dvelopper et amliorer nos produits et services. Roses are red but its not just violets that are blue this Valentines Day get a little bit risqu with your not-so-sweet message to your sweetheart. What did the baker say to his wife on V-Day? A cauliflower! Hilarious jokes you'll definitely fall for. What am I?A spider.I can be short or long, I bring people great joy and you can have multiple at the same time. Im an archaeologist. I look back as an adult and I think, Oh, she obviously wanted to empower me to find my own pleasure. It had the exact opposite effect there is no way you can enjoy yourself with a man between your legs if youre thinking, Hmm, Mumd be proud.The only thing I can offer to put ladies at ease is that I am of no sexual threat whatsoever. 17. Tonight, Im gonna put the V in your Valentine, if you know what Im sayin. Though many people would pretend they dont like dirty jokes or they dont understand them, but deep down we all know that everyone enjoys receiving a slightly naughty message or laughing at a well-told dirty minded joke. Roses are Red,Violets are Blue,Im using my hand,Thinking of you. Hey, it beats folding. The other watches your snatch.A naked man broke into a church. (ideal WhatsApp sexting message) Happy Valentines Day, fancy a shag? Weve got great chemistry! Become single. What did one cantaloupe write to the other in their Valentine's card? Frame design. "Bee mine. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. However, there will be few people who have never committed a single act of naughtiness throughout their lives. Santa goes through the chimney for what reason? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You can live inside my heart for free. After about 15 minutes, the man finally gets up and says, Damn, I wish I had a flashlight! The woman says, Me too, youve been eating grass for the past ten minutes!Do you need a carpenter?Because I could nail you then hammer you.What are the 2 most important holes in a womans body?Her nostrils.Are you a coconut?I want to smash you until all the white stuff comes out.Why are women like Popeyes?Because once youre done with the breast and thighs all you have is an empty box to put your bone-in.What do a boyfriend and a spider have in common?Women always exaggerate how big it is.Whats the difference between your penis and a bonus check?Someones always willing to blow your bonus.Why dont witches wear underwear?Because they need a better grip.I didnt have sex at all, not a scrap til I was 67. Inspiring Quotes About Life Some outbound links on this webpage may be affiliate links to help us generate revenue from commissions. Dewey who?Dewey have a condom handy?Knock, knock.Whos there?Baghdad.Baghdad who?Id love to see you Baghdad butt up.Knock, knock.Whos there?Ivan. What did one Bloody Mary say to the other on Valentines Day? 29. her father asks in shock. I said, Well, Im pretty good, but I dont think Im ready to compete just yet.What do you do when a womans choking?Back up a few inches.What does a robot do after a one-night stand.Nuts and bolts.Ive never laughed a woman in to bed, but Ive laughed one out of bed many times.I am mostly six inches long. Because I put on the wrong sock this morning.Whats the difference between hungry and horny?Where you stick the cucumber.A familys driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windshield. 44. Naughty Valentine's Day jokes: 16. I personally am on the fence.What does the receptionist at a sperm bank say as clients leave?Thanks for coming!How does a woman scare a gynecologist?By becoming a ventriloquist. What is it?Butter.Whats the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?A hooker could wash her crack and resell it.A cow has four. How did the cashew share its feelings with the almond? Sometimes people l*ck my nuts. mesurer votre utilisation de nos sites et applications. A guy will actually search for a golf ball!What do you get when you cross a dick with a potato?A dictator!What did the leper say to the sex worker?Keep the tip.Whats long and hard and full of semen?A submarine!How do you make your girlfriend scream during sex?Call and tell her about it.Why did the squirrel swim on its back?To keep its nuts dry.What do you call a nurse with dirty knees?The Head nurseWhat is the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?Ones a Goodyear and ones a great year.I am made of either latex or rubber. 7. By saying, "I love ewe. Why dont we start with you kissing my Cupids Bow? Today, I just want you to stuff me. Not every joke needs to be family-friendly or G-rated. 23. Sometimes, humor is all about efficiency, and short adult jokes are no exception. Wanna see where? 34. Stealing too many hearts. Valentine's Day memes:60 hilarious memes for Valentine's Day lovers or cynics. February 13, 2022 12:42 pm (Updated February 13, 2022 12: . Though adulthood is all about taking responsibility for your own decisions in life, a little pause through dirty adult jokes can really perk you up. Why do elves laugh when they are running? Why are artichokes so beloved? Now you have to remove them.Why did the sperm cross the road? 1. Who always has a date on Valentine's Day? 4. Embarrassed, and trying to spare her young sons innocence, the mother turns around and says, Dont worry, dear. If youve got your partner close by and youre in the mood for more fun why not play our Valentines game for couples! Summer 49. What am I?A fireplace.You must blow me to play with me. When is the holiday and why do we celebrate it? What did one cappuccino say to their shy crush? Your head. What do Disney World and V*agra have in common? Surely it will make them struggle to keep a straight face the entire time. The first one says, "I'll have a pint of blood.". How did the tennis ball flirt with the racquet? How did the coin propose to his girlfriend? Mary who? Waiter: "Do you have reservations?". What do pieces of fruit write to each other in their V-Day cards? One of the nasty jokes forher. Your horoscope for March 3, 2023. Butdirty adult jokes, on the other hand, may be are more acceptable and entertaining pick as you become older. Im so wet, give it to me now! She could scream all she wanted, but I was keeping the umbrella.What do you call a smiling Roman soldier with a piece of hair stuck between his front teeth?A glad-he-ate-her.How can you tell if your husband is dead?The sex is the same but you get to use the remote.Sex is like playing Bridge if you dont have a good partner, you better have a good hand.What do boobs and toys have in common?They were both originally made for kids, but daddies end up playing with them.What did the elephant ask the naked man?How do you breathe out of that thing?Why didnt the toilet paper make it across the street?It got stuck in a crack.Whats worse than waking up at a party and finding a penis drawn on your face?Finding out it was traced.What does being born in September mean?Well, it means your parents started the year with a bang.Whats the difference between a blonde and a washing machine?A washing machine doesnt follow me home after I dump a load in it.My girlfriend thought Id be a pushover in bed, and wouldnt you know it, she had me pegged from the start.How do you embarrass an archaeologist?Give him a used tampon and ask him which period it came from!What did the man say to the police officer who told him, Anything you say can and will be held against you?Boobs! Food Lovebugs. Did you hear about the bed bugs who fell in love? 11. Marry me, I love you. 48. It was very a-peel-ing. I got you a heart-shaped box in my pants. if you do it too long you will go blind.The son replied Dad, Im over here.A woman walks out of the produce section with bad news.She changed the cucumber into a pickle.What do you do when youre a man trapped in a womans body?You pull out.Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?He only comes once a year.When I was 11, my mum gave me a lecture about cunnilingus. Whats the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?Ones a Goodyear. Because I predict a few extra inches tonight. What should you say to your single friends on Valentines Day? I am more comfortable when wet and very unpleasant when dry. What am I?Your wedding band.Dirty mind test: What starts with d and ends with ick?Drumstick.What gets wetter when things get steamy?Steamboats.Im hard and hairy on the outside but soft and wet on the inside. She thinks about it for a moment and then responds, Your penis is bigger than your brothers.What do you call the lesbian version of a cock block?A beaver dam!What do a pizza delivery person and a gynecologist have in common?They can both smell it but cant eat it.My neighbor has been mad at his wife for sunbathing nude. 2023 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. She opened the card to read, "Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." Whos there? Adult dirty riddle jokes are some of the most beautifully produced, genuinely laugh-out-loud jokes. Courtship. Valentines Day is the day that the "V" and "D" come together. Why shouldnt you fall in love with a pastry chef? I play a major role in the film industry. Roses are red, violets are blue, f*ck the flowers and candy, I just wanna screw. Sense of Humor. Just think how many times I'll be kissing them in the future. I hope you'll wear them Friday night for me." A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. Because Yoda only one for me! faye valentine. From corny jokes to NSFW naughty jokes, we've rounded up some of our favorite romantic quips. I can't wait for Valentine's Day because I get to make cupcakes for a special someone and that special someone is me. Be the first to know what's trending, straight from Elite Daily, This article was originally published on 01.19.18, Hayley Morris Loves Dressing Up As A Vagina, Thanks For Asking, Iggy Azalea's Quotes About Fetishes & OnlyFans Are Surprising, Paris Hilton Was "Terrified" Of Sex Before Meeting Carter Reum, By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Australia For Valentines Day, Im gonna make you mine again and again. Dirty Valentine's one-liners (so cute!) Amos who?A mosquito bit me!Knock, knock.Whos there? Funny Videos in YouTube Jim asked his friend, Tony, whether he had bought his wife anything for Valentine's Day. Feb 6, 2022 - what may be the world's largest collection of dirty, punny and cheesy Valentine's Day cards. Who the hell runs 8 miles in 30 seconds?I farted at work the other day and my coworker tried opening the window. Why do skunks love Valentines Day? If you dont like Valentines Day because its corny how about, instead, we make it porn-y? What message is on candy hearts for cats? (Use index finger to call someone over and then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.What do you get when you cross the Atlantic Ocean with the Titanic? Can I crash at your place tonight. Some are properly cheesy! "You're one in a melon! 24. And Seal doesnt have one at all. Heres What We Found. Why do air fresheners love Valentine's Day? 12. Have you run out of eggs?You never know where to look when eating a banana.The young couple next door to me have recently made a sex-tape. "This special Valentines Day gift was chosen because I noticed you are in the habit of not wearing any when we go out in the evenings. You look like youre suffering from a lack of vitamin me. The young man mailed his Valentine's Day gift with the following note: 69 Seriously Dirty Jokes and Memes (That Will Make You Cover Your Eyes), MOST Corny and Cheesy Jokes That Will Make You Groan at its Corniness, Funny Questions to Ask That Will Make Everyone Burst Out Laughing, A Collection of Funny Knock Knock Jokes Perfect for Every Occasion, Jail Jokes Will Keep You Laughing Until Your Cell Is Empty, Laugh Out Loud at These Ski Jokes While Enjoying Downhill Skiing, Perfect Statistics Jokes to Crack in Class, Unicorn Jokes That Will Make Your Little Believer Laugh, Funny Vacuum Jokes That Will Make You Laugh While You Clean, Alligator Jokes You Wont Scare To Laugh At. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Which new Taylor Swift tune is the best couple's song for two ghosts to share? Why was the canoe considered a heartthrob? When I die, I hope I have enough time to point at a complete stranger and whisper "You did this.". document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 21. All Rights Reserved. This has no impact on the price you pay :). "You're purr-fect!". What did the paper clip say to the magnet? Are you a loan? The man says "I'm sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, 'Guess who?'" . What do you call a blossoming romance in a fish tank? You tie me down to get me up. Then I remembered. Si vous souhaitez personnaliser vos choix, cliquez sur Grer les paramtres de confidentialit. A calendar. What am I?An electric toothbrush.Name a word that starts with f and ends with u-c-k?Firetruck!You put your hands on me the first thing in the morning. He is into geeky male joke topics. Copyright 2023 O-hand.com. Buy "funny chemistry valentine jokes (not joke)" by Nazou521 as a Essential T-Shirt. Advice for married men: The best way to remember Valentine's Day is to forget it once. 19. Because when you hit 69, youll need to turn around!What can you find in a mans pants that youll never find in a womans?Pockets.What stays moist when you tie up its legs?A turkey.Im usually six inches long, roughly two inches wide, and everyone loves having me in their pants?A $100 bill.Sometimes a finger goes inside me. If you are naive, you may not understand what to expect from short sexy jokes. What is it?A nose.My wife gave me a handjob the other day using Vaseline. How do sheep share their feelings with each other? What did one flame say to the other on Valentines Day? Thats one of the short adult jokes. Why did the magnet hit on the refrigerator? How do I want thee? Whether you write these in a card, text them, or whisper them into your partners ear, these jokes are bound to make your loved one blush. What am I?Gloves.I assist with e**ctions. You're going to die alone anyway! "Peas be my Valentine.". The jeweller inquired, "Would you like your girlfriend's name engraved on it?" Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with pride. 'Whats the difference between a hockey player and a hippie chick?The hockey player takes a shower after three periods.I really deeply wish that you are here with me in my room on my bed & lights is off & we get under the cover together to show you my glow in the dark watch.My girlfriend asked me if I smoke after sexI said I havent looked. A collection of funny dirty Valentines jokes! Then the man got out a bottle of Channel perfume from his pocket and started He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them. Tony smiled as he replied, "So do I, and hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now. "Tweethearts.". ", 25. Its the purr-fect gift. His sister purchased a pair of panties at the same time. Well, then keep an eye on these questions because such dirty jokes can surely put them up in an awkward position. Now that you read out these inappropriate yet hilariously dirty jokes, we hope it made you laugh! Im like butter, you can spread me anytime. Distractify is a registered trademark. It got caught in my throat and all I ended up with was a stiff neck.It starts with the letter P and ends in O.R.N. "Gimme some sugar! I can't wait for valentines day because I get to make cupcakes for a special someone and that special someone is me. If you were a Transformer, youd be Optimus Fine. It must have been a really bad one we work on a submarine.What do you get when you mix human DNA and goat DNA?You get kicked out of the petting zoo.How did the Burger King get the Dairy Queen pregnant?He forgot to wrap his Whopper!Whats the difference between you and the refrigerator?The refrigerator doesnt moan when I put my meat in it.What do a boyfriend/girlfriend and a math test have in common?Theyre both something we could cheat on.A husband says to his wife, Why dont you tell me when you orgasm?She replies, I dont like calling you when youre at work.I told my mom that I have an Oedipus complex.She asked if I was serious, and I said, Nah, Im just fucking with you.Did you hear Lorena Bobbit just died?Yeah I heard she was on the freeway and some dick cut her off.My bae told me that s/x is better on vacation.It wasnt the best postcard Ive ever received.How do you tell the difference between an oral and a rectal thermometer?By the taste.My girlfriend came out of the shower and said, I shaved my pussy you know what that means?I said, Yeah the fucking drain is clogged again.. A: Her-She Kisses. Make sure to tell some of the nicest and short adult jokes that will make the other person think of you as a humorous person. Al who?Al give you a kiss if you open this door!Knock, knock.Whos there?Ima ReillyIma Reilly who?Ima Reilly excited to see you naked later.Knock, knock.Whos there?Nicholas! Why couldn't the mineral water ever get a Valentine? Where did the high-heel take its date?