We love to share our stories of how we use out oils, and we keep constantly learning new uses! My doctor told me that Progessence Plus was great for all women to use, not just women with low progesterone. Over 10 years we helping companies reach their financial and branding goals. God bless you. No, research has shown that using progesterone should improve libido so go ahead and try some, but warn your honey first! Xenoestrogens are derived from petroleum in laboratories and are similar enough in structure to human estrogen to interfere with normal biological functions. My daughter has menstrual migraines, should she try cycling Progessence Plus to see if this assists? The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff. It is not intended to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. They are taking out the uterus probably because with endometriosis youre bleeding and are miserable. After a few days, the amount may be increased as well as the frequency. Close suggestions Search Search. Progressence Serum by Young Living (15 Milliliters) Brand: Young Living 424 ratings | 26 answered questions $8499 ($169.98 / Fl Oz) FREE Returns About this item WOMEN WELLNESS: Featuring some of our most-loved essential oils Frankincense, Bergamot, and Peppermint Progressence was formulated to support wellness specifically for women. When the glands of the Endocrine system are out of balance, WE are not operating at optimal levels. Find advice, support and good company (and some stuff just for fun). think twice before sharing personal details, foster a friendly and supportive environment, remove fake accounts, spam and misinformation, delete posts that violate our community guidelines, reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts. Here is a short video regarding P+ and Progesterone: Are you ready to start and want to just get your hands on these amazing products?? I was quite unhealthy when I relied upon others to tell me what my body required because I got more and more out of balance. (According to Dr. Purser, progesterone is what gives pregnant women a glow.). Wild yam extract and vitamin E support your skin in looking its best, while Frankincense smooths the look of fine lines. Lets talk about the balance first. Ok Im not sure if anyone else will even know what Im talking about BUTTT here it goesLauren from the bachelor whos married to Ari said in a YouTube video that she used the progessence plus essential oil recommended to her by a friend. I have high blood pressure is Progessence Plus safe to take? The following information is a compilation of the lectures and book by Dr. Dan Purser, Real Solutions for the 7 TOP Female Health . Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? 9727 AJ Groningen But I also heard that a laparoscopy could throw your cycle off and I had one done last month but nothing was removed. So when or if you have these side effects we do not want our wonderful Progessence Plus being associated with these in any way shape or form thats all. The retail clerks cannot help you learn how to oil. I thought it was supposed to clear up my skin. I hope this helps you! | I started using Progessence Plus and started breaking out why? 14- GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP - sleep contributes to every part of your health. **Previously published article. Wild yam extract and vitamin E support your skin in looking its best, while Frankincense smooths the look of fine lines. We can control it! TRACKING DEVICES: Goodness gracious there is a lot out there but I have found the Clear Blue Monitor with testing strips (you need to buy these separate) to be the most informative and easy to understand. Required fields are marked *. Progessence Phyto Plus is portable, has a pleasant smell and is easy to use! ABN 94 085 543 979 Privacy Policy, Balsam Copaiba (Copaifera officinalis) resin, Sacred Frankincense (Boswellia sacra) oil, Coconut Oil (Caprylic/capric triglyceride), Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil (Furocoumarin-free), Vitex agnus castus (Chaste tree) leaf oil, Dioscorea villosa (Wild yam) root extract, 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil. Talk to your doctor. Maybeand it definitely wont hurt to try Progesterone Plus, especially if you have symptoms of low progesterone. In this book, he also suggests several Young Living products to improve your health and balance your hormones. like to be able to smell it when Im falling asleep. Specially formulated by D. Gary Young, ND, and Dan Purser, MD, Progessence Phyto Plus maximizes the effects of wild yam extract and vitex oil by utilizing an innovative suspension system. It's totally natural. Research has proven that synthetics are cancer causing and if you are using synthetics, it would be too easy for doctors to point the blame at the natural product. I don't have low progesterone but before I had my progesterone tested I thought that maybe mine could be low. I personally like to treat endometriosis with lots of progesterone until symptoms resolve, but Im not your doctor so talk to them first. Its a balance of the two main hormones for females estrogen and progesterone. I? I use progessence plus. We have several options for learning groups - all FREE! and I have written several books on wellness and disease prevention issues, including one on progesterone. I know nothing about essential oils. Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they dont moderate discussions. Well, normally in our office with patients starting sublingual progesterone we occasionally (rarely actually) see some develop new headaches. Plus oils are not regulated. But now just visiting at 8w pregnant. We respect everyones right to express their thoughts and opinions as long as they remain respectful of other community members, and meet What to Expects Terms of Use. Yes. In addition, these xenoestrogen end up polluting our water and are picked up by fish, wildlife and people. Apply daily for best effect, increasing the amount on days as needed. a wanita lah kan, mcm i sendiri 3@4 bulan lepas ada masalah haid yg t i use Doterra tho, so I'm not really familiar with the brand your using. I started having really bad headaches, which sometimes developed into a migraine headache right after I started using Progessence Plus, can you please help me understand why? What are the implications of using Progessence Plus on MS patients? I had a normal cycle in May and conceived in June. I started using P+ after my miscarriage in Aug. And there's not a whole lot of reputable research. Please select a reason for escalating this post to the WTE moderators: Connect with our community members by starting a discussion. How do we use it? Ya fella's, not an oil for you. I have had a breast removed, can I use Progessence Plus? How should menopausal women use this serum? She started taking progessence plus to get pregnant, and is still taking it now at like 24 weeks and baby is doing great. Ok, well if you are an oily guy - first of all, I applaud you! How is low thyroid related to menopause? Clary-Sage - Stimulates the pituitary gland which produces estrogen. I do Doterra and even though all of their oils are supposed to be OK for the most part during pregnancy, I basicly stick to lavender. If so I'm interested in any stories you may have! What company is it through. Again, this . Do you use this throughout your entire cycle? Stimulates vaginal lubrication. Yep - all thanks to this little bottle of awesome! Its true that When mamas happy, everyone is happy!. Beneficios de la progesterona. If so, you may have started to here chatter on this amazing serum called Progessence Plus, or P+ for those of us who get sick of typing the whole thing out lol! No. Order this book from http://www.CrownDiamondTools.com. Calming effect on sexual nervous tension and calms emotional wounds. We think the blood vessels (arteries) are very reactive and sensitive to any progesterone, so they dont know how to react and are caught between two worlds (one of rich progesterone levels and one of no progesterone) so they spasm a little (or a lot) causing the headache. 1 drop is 1mg of progesterone so it's a very low dose if you're using 1 drop at a time. You can increase the amount as you feel the need, but I would advise you to start with a small amount and increase it over time. If you study natural products like essential oils, you will learn that they work to bring balance in our bodies, which is so much better than trying to synthetically dump stuff in us to try to achieve balance! A Group Owner is a member that has initiated the creation of a group to connect with other members to share their journey through the same pregnancy & baby stages. Im not losing weight on Progessence Plus, why? The idea is to "START LOW & INCREASE SLOW". Studies have shown that women deficient in progesterone do tend to lose weight in general when you start them back on natural progesterone. That was when I started using Progessence Phyto Plus (PPP) as I knew low progesterone levels were a cause of recurrent miscarraiges. Our unyielding commitment to authentically sourced essential oils, product testing, and ethical operations make up the three pillars of the Seed to Seal program that bring you essential oil-infused products like Progessence Phyto Plus. Progessence Plus serum is formulated specifically for women, designed to promote well-being and feelings for relaxation, harmony, and balance. We all deserve to be healthy and vibrant! You can even use the serum after a warm bath or shower. Netherlands, Young Living Europe Ltd Head Office I use the peppermint oil and lavender even when pregnant. Here is a great blog on using essential oils to improve fertility! It is also important to know that SYNTHETIC progesterone does cause challenges and most progesterone sold is synthetic Young Livings progesterone is derived from wild yam and is 100% NATURAL. My high cholesterol problem went away (or improved) when I used Progessence Plus my doctor is mystified by this what happened? What do you mean by no cycling? Clary sage is also a uterine tonic and is best paired with geranium. Sure these are probably early or pre-menarche PMS symptoms so give her a little to see if she benefits. If you were my patient, I would say that because of your experience with cancer, that it is even more reason to use a natural progesterone product. Progessence Phyto Plus (P3) is available from Soul's Secrets webstore . Peizerweg 97 Take a look at our essential oil intro video class, featuring our best selling, deeply discounted starter bundle. 1300 28 9536 (1300 AU YLEO), Copyright 2023 Young Living Essential Oils (Australasia) Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Get your own website and system like this. Im an M.D. Nov 13, 2012 | Articles, Blends, By Supplements, Hormones, What To Use & When, Many are asking questions about WHO can use PPP or PPS . Clary sage is also a uterine tonic and is best paired with geranium. Loved it and using it now. Fennel is known to have a strong estrogenic effect and is one of the most effective phytoestrogenic oils. Praying you all receive a healthy baby SOON!I know when youre trying advice and this worked for me is not usually welcome. Progessence Plus is what we call a highly micronized bio-identical (human) progesterone in that that is has a natural Vitamin E base with a set of special essential oils like frankincense, copaiba, and sandalwood. Progessence Plus is a serum that provides natural progesterone derived from wild yams. Begin with just a drop on your neck or the hairless part of your arm each night and let your body adjust to the intake of progesterone. Today, most women are high in estrogen. Ylang-ylang - Energizes the reproductive organs, aphrodisiac, and supports hormonal balance. You know, the cranky auntie neighbour, my childs temperamental teacher, unpredictable lady-boss, grouchy sister or mom or MIL (even older ladies need progesterone to stay healthy). I wont elaborate on all the harm the xenoestrogen can do to our bodies. The serum just adds to your levels. Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. I hope this helps answers some of your questions. Beauty: Add a few drops into your daily lotion for a youthful dewy glow. Come over here. Plus oils ar. Ive had progesterone receptor (PR+) positive breast cancer; can I take Progessence Plus? Medically & legally, I am ethically bound to say that if you indeed have cancer please follow the instructions of your allopathic (western) physicians (or physicians of your choosing) and have the proper surgeries or therapies.If necessary I would encourage you to visit with Dr. Young at his clinic in Ecuador. I just started using it last month! I promise you, if you let us help you learn how to use these pure plant extracts, your life will change. Possibly but its according to the quality and amount of the progesterone that youre taking at night. It does nothing but help! It was a bad idea when it was introduced and in my opinion, it still is today. It features some of our most-loved essential oils, including Frankincense, Bergamot, and Peppermint. But of course, it is best to consult with your oncologist first. Is Progessence Plus safe with prolactinomas and adenomas of the pituitary? Each of us is different, and we are learning to listen to what our unique body requires for optimal wellness. The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. Never! What to Expect supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership. You will love it!! The following chart from Dr LeAnne Deardeuffs website can be a helpful guide for us to know when to use more of PPP. Now I'm scared to stop taking it as I would hate to miscarry (I'm 13 weeks) but I also don't want it harming my baby. It's called, It's my job to teach you! We believe this to be a result of having low progesterone for years and it seems like the opposite reaction you should get and it is. See what we are doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Young Living Apparel & Signature Accessories, Young Livings CBD Oils Win International Awards, General statement on the coronavirus (COVID-19), YL Celebrates Launch of South Africa Market, Young Living Raises Over $70,000 USD to Protect the Amazon. Most. Email: gayle@helpmeoil.com. Australasia PTY LTD. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. These 2 need to be in balance in order for our cells to get the right chemical reaction. Ask your doctor of course, but yes, we believe so. It does not need to be rotated on different areas of the body or cycled throughout the month. This is my reason for passionately teaching others. -, - -USA Phone: - When she has any signs or symptoms just try a drop on her neck (over her carotids) youll see if it gives her some relief. Synthetics don't know how to intuitively work with our amazing bodies. How do I know I really need Progessence Plus? Explore . I know a lot of people that use it during pregnancy. Synthetic progestins are known to cause clots, while human (natural) progesterone has been shown in a number of studies to not cause clots. Want to know how to get Progessence Phyto Plus and other Young Living Essential Oils? * All prices shown include GST. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. Clary-Sage - Stimulates the pituitary gland which produces estrogen. What if I am currently being treated for breast cancer? Weve found that it usually does help. Unlike other progesterone creams and treatments, Progessence Plus does not require rotation of skin sites due to it's special formula. If you have the need or feel like you need it sure its safe and may actually be very beneficial, whether youre 25, 35 or 75. Note that once you confirm, this action cannot be undone. Progessence Phyto Plus Mihaela Dumitru 16 aprilie 2018 Ce este progesteronul Progesteronul este un hormon cu rol de echilibru al aciunii estrogenului, fiind precursorul formrii altor hormoni importani, precum cortizolul, principalul hormon de stres. Remember that progesterone also tends to lower blood pressure in some women too this should also be considered. Group Owners uphold the core values of the brand by reporting content that violates the community guidelines. Beneficios de la progesterona. This statement is due to an outdated California law that actually refers to the cancer known to be caused by the synthetic medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA as in the drug Provera) which has been shown in a number of studies to cause breast cancer. I would be nervous. Some of the best minds in medicine helped to formulate this product. OK, maybe you aren't the feet-first-jump-right-in kinda person. Have you recently started using Young Living Essential oils? It features some of our most-loved essential oils, including Frankincense, Bergamot, and Peppermint to nourish and moisturize the skin and create a natural, pleasant aroma. Yes, progesterone has been shown to cause somnolence (sleepiness) in women and you could find yourself sleeping deeper when using it. Every girl needs Progessence Phyto Plus (PPP)! Were being protective of our product and dont want to be colored with the same brush as the synthetics. This is because synthetic medroxyprogesterone acetate (which is found in so many products made for women) along with the synthetics in the various birth control pills, have all been shown to cause cancer. Can I use Progessence Plus with Depo-Provera? Learn more about. Directions for use: attach a roller fitment on top of the Progessence bottle and roll directly onto the skin. Your post will be hidden and deleted by moderators. It supports the body by boosting progesterone levels. Beach Bum, Blogger, Cook, Baker,Bottle Washer, Fisherwoman, Crafter, Photographer, Domestic Goddess, Wife and Mother! Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone Supplement is an all natural balancing oil made with essential oils and wild yam extract that supports overall women's wellness*. Description Progessence Phyto Plus With pure oils of frankincense, bergamot and peppermint, this delicate fragrance is a great addition to your beauty routine. Follow what the instructions on the bottle say however; I say take as much as you feel that you need. Gary Young suggested using 1-2 drops on either sides of neck or insides of arms or thighs at night before bed. A: "This is an outdated statement that is required by law, in California. The natural, pleasant aroma of Progessence Plus provides a relaxing, harmonising experience when you apply it as part of your daily routine. Clove is proven to be anti-ageing, antimicrobial, an analgesic/anasthetic, anxtioxidant and anti-inflammatory as well as reduces risk of tumor growth.