All that is needed is the persons birthday. However, if fulfilling your life's destiny has any appeal to you then this is an absolute What can possibly be more important to you than the fulfillment of your life's destiny? June 22nd, 2018 - The Center For Information On Destiny Cards Love Cards. That time is now. extremely valuable but a bit complicated so no fast answers but a few surprising truths have been shown in my life. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. With this book, anyone within a matter of hours, can learn to read their own destiny or the destiny of anyone they choose. Knowledge, Experience, Self-Understanding Can Change Your Life! They have power to overcome their problems and to attain the fame and recognition they secretly desire, but they must apply themselves diligently. It also contains new celebrity stories and new advanced chapters. In the early 1970's Arne Lein was making some fascinating predictions with the cards. Using just your birthdate, Destiny Cards reveals your future and even explains your past. if you enjoy astrology wonderful book giving very helpful information about relationships and lessons we need to learn in life about ourselves and behavior. There are four suits of thirteen cards each totaling 52. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Order your Love Cards Intimate Relationship Report today! Solar Quadration Charts; Spiritual Spread; Life Spread; Age 0-10 Spreads. Save $10! Accessing many new and old sources of information has led me to learn there may be some pieces of the system that go deeper and are very advanced. I am dedicated to serving the planet with whatever gifts God has given me. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The position the card holds in the Grand Solar Spread has significance as to their planetary influences. He was charged with spreading the knowledge of the Science of the Cards and spirituality. Seven of Clubs Birthdays March 29th, April 27th, May 25th, June 23rd, July 21st, August 19th, September 17th, October 15th, November 13th and December 11th. eBook. In addition to this, you will learn how to do a weekly reading that shows you the influences present for every day of the week. If you have read any of my reviews in the past, you will know that I am about as subtle as a smack in the mouth and can be brutally honest (which upsets folks) but we are all entitled to our opinions. I read as a job to supplement my full-time income but wanted to know the future held for me. Your Spiritual Spread connections are from past lives and your Life Spread connections are from this current lifetime. I didn't think too much of cartomancy to be honest until I accidentally found Robert Camp's site on "tinternet" and decided to purchase his book. Mystical orders that have been in existence since before ancient Egypt have carefully preserved its secrets totally intact to be released to the public when the time was right. https://7thunders.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/INTRO-NEW-SITE.mp4, Personal Consultations with Robert Lee Camp, Card Science Desktop Software for PCs and Macs. Where did this Science of the Cards really come from and how far back does it go? I am without doubt baffled as to how this whole thing could possibly have been predicted with a set of playing cards, but it has. The Seven of Clubs challenge rests in the negative aspects of the mind which are worry, doubt and pessimism. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. All sevens are highly spiritual cards but it is up to the individual to manifest this spirituality and to turn negativity into accomplishment. Personal Consultations with Robert Lee Camp, Card Science Desktop Software for PCs and Macs. Birth Date by Card. Robert Molesworth, An Account of Denmark as . Once they decide, they can rise to the heights. To learn more about this amazing system and how to do readings for yourself and others, purchase a copy of Destiny Cards by Robert Camp, available where you got this report. It is like the fabled and mysterious book of destiny that so many ancient myths allude to. Your Spiritual Spread connections are from past lives and your Life Spread connections are from this current lifetime. font-size: 0.75rem; Please try again. The Deck is a Calendar Safe and Secure Mailer. A Little History In 1947, Edith L. Randall and Florence Evylinn Campbell printed their book, Sacred Symbols of the Ancients, The Mystical Significance of our Fifty Two Playing Cards and Their Amazing Connection with our Individual Birthdays. You will actually find a record of your entire life within this book. This recently updated version contains new celebrity stories and new advanced chapters. Buy Now. Using just your birthdate, Destiny Cards reveals your future and even . Weekly and Decision Reading Workbook EBook PDF, Home of Cards of Your Destiny, Love Cards and Robert Lee Camp, Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. extremely valuable but a bit complicated so no fast answers but a few surprising truths have been shown in my life. The book may have some highlights, notes, underlined pages. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2016. this must be my 5th book I have bought..and gifted it to friendsSO many people have no idea the value of this bookbased on a deck of 52 cards which I find very accurate , Well written by ROBERT C. CAMP. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, [{"displayPrice":"$11.38","priceAmount":11.38,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"11","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"38","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"rLo4oIKQlWmAaK7jH05VYHHzeETAN%2BJAddrbXizZQ9QamT2ZS0SKcNM%2BUs6qbN8GAKX6A68bsdRj9iJWV6n%2FlSGpITbgSIFYJdU%2FkHGpIrwxJ7YugxBgC9gN4nWPnJ38P9Kz6Svc6hd9qu78oUg1elPg2%2BKgxB6KZu1smMA0FKuJpH3BQFdJEpGMDXkO3gBZ","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED"}]. $20. This book gives in-depth descriptions of all the Birth Cards and Planetary Ruling Cards that can tell you all about your personal destiny in this lifetime. Robert has appeared on over 1500 radio shows and has appeard as a guest on The Marilu Henner Show, The Maury Povich Show and the Roseanne Show. That information is changing lives and helping us in our journey in life. In 1988 Robert discovered an ancient and secret method of determining peoples personal destinies. Also the book presents a detailed and highly accurate method for doing a complete relationship reading between two people. line-height: 0.8; Consequently, my framework for interpreting educational history includesalong with cultural domination, ideological management, and racisma discussion of economic issues. This book translates a complicated metaphysical subject effectively enough so that any person willing to put in the time and effort can grasp its essentials and begin to use it to beneficial purpose in their life. In the early 1970s Arne Lein was making some fascinating predictions with the cards. A must to have as an addition to astrology etc. So the Seven of Clubs, more than any other card, has a great responsibility to maintain positive, healing thoughts. What Your Birthday Reveals About You and Your Past, Present, and Future Destiny (Horoscope Gift for Those Interested in Numerology and Astrology). This report reveals information about you and your partner using an ancient and highly accurate system called The Book of Destiny. #text-1780478999 { Please enable JavaScript on your browser to best view this site. If you add 5 + 2 = 7, seven is the number of days in a week and a spiritual number that is considered magical in numerology. Link to the Birth Card Chart. Know when significant cycles are about to unfold and how to take the best advantage of them. Reprinted by permission. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Mystical orders in existence since before ancient Egypt have carefully preserved this information until it was time to be released to the public. The Destiny Mastercard can help people with bad credit improve their credit score and borrow modest amounts, but other cards can do the same thing at a lower cost. I'm on a new journey and looking forward to it. line-height: 0.8; He was charged with spreading the knowledge of the Science of the Cards and spirituality. 4.36. These debates have a central role in shaping the destiny of U.S. schools. He's cool I met him so ha ha. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2019. With two birthdates, you can score you and your partner and see what kind of match you make. The movie [], When most people I talk to mention Karma, it is seen as this Cosmic Big [], The cards are one of the true, ancient, mystic sciences. Be on our newsletter list for the announcements. The four suits represent the four seasons of Spring (Hearts), Summer (Clubs), Autumn (Diamonds) and Winter (Spades). Once you know what this card is, you will be able to look up any year of your life and read the cards of your Yearly Spreads, which give specific and detailed information about every important area of your life. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. }, Mondays at 8:00pm est | 5:00pm pst The Card of Spiritual Knowledge. Everything [], Home of Cards of Your Destiny, Love Cards and Robert Lee Camp, Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. Among his clients, many of whom are well known names in Hollywood, he is known for the accuracy & insight of his personal readings. His other book on personalities based on the cards is also Amazingly accurate, Love Cards. Order your Love Cards Intimate Relationship Report today! Cards of Your Destiny and Love Cards have become very popular and can be obtained in any bookstore in the United States and have sold over 100,000 copies. Book of Destiny Pro and Love Cards Pro Online Application Bundle. Robert Lee Camp has also published books and online courses to teach his system of the cards. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Olney H. Richmond was the self-appointed Grand Master of the Order of the Magi and in the 1890s released the Mystic Test Book, which began to reveal this system. It also contains new celebrity stories and new advanced chapters. Look into this to find what is likely to happen at various times in your life just to be prepared. Find out who are your Past Life Cards. He continues to develop new ways for this valuable information to benefit mankind. Search for: Knowledge, Experience, Self-Understanding Can . Robert has performed readings for Glenn Close, Rae Dawn Chong, Woody Harrelson, Mrs. Robin Williams, Aimee Osbourne, Mrs. Dick Van Patten, and Mrs. Merv Griffin as well as many producers. As such they pose a [], Over 4,000 years ago, Vedic priests made predictions about the current age of Kali. Personal Consultations with Robert Lee Camp, Card Science Desktop Software for PCs and Macs. The Teacher Card. Approximately 30 - 35 pages. Book orders are shipped next business days. The more you use it, the more accurate it becomes because your comprehension of it increases. Interpretations from the My Destiny Cards applet with permission from Robert L. Camp June 2015. Again, you can also use what you learn to do readings for anyone you choose. There is a special emphasis on the characteristics of each birthday as it applies to relationships, marriage, etc. Most products have instant delivery. If you would like to attend one, just make sure you have signed up for our newsletter so that you get the announcement! Robert has performed readings for Glenn Close, Rae Dawn Chong, Woody . Has become my go to book like I knew it would! The companion book to Destiny Cards, here you can find out how you relate to others. This book will amaze you as you begin to explore all your personal relationships and see the patterns that lie between you and your family, friends, lovers and associates. They have a powerful mind and a consuming desire for more knowledge as well. According to Robert Lee Camp, "Each birthday of the year is governed by one of the 53 playing cards (52 plus the Joker). ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Priceless information about your futurein minutesUsing just your birthdate, Cards of Your Destiny will reveal your future and even explain your past. My wife has been using this for years, and though it may be off at times, it remains accurate more than not. by Robert Camp 351 pages. Interpretations from the My Destiny Cards applet with permission from Robert L. Camp June 2015. All their difficulties in life can be traced directly to their thoughts. Make more powerful and happy choices in the areas of love and marriage. We appreciate the impact a good book can have. By signing up to this course you are granting us consent to use your data according to our privacy policy. What Your Birthday Reveals About You and Your Past, Present, and Future Destiny, Horoscope Gift, Love Cards: Learn How to Perform Relationship Readings, Love Affirmations, Anniversary or Valentine's Day Gift, The Power of Playing Cards: An Ancient System for Understanding Yourself, Your Destiny, & Your, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, What Your Birthday Reveals About You and Your Past, Present, and Future Destiny (Horoscope Gift for Those Interested in Numerology and Astrology). I love this book. Share program with your friends ~~~~~ Please enable JavaScript on your browser to best view this site. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, The Land of the Gods: The Long-Hidden Story of Visiting the Masters of Wisdom in Shambhala (Sacred Wisdom Revived), The Mystery of Christ: The Life-Changing Revelation of the Great Initiate (Sacred Wisdom Revived Book 2), The Kingdom of White Waters: A Secret Story (Sacred Wisdom Revived), What Your Birthday Reveals About You and Your Past, Present, and Future Destiny (Horoscope Gift for Those Interested in Numerology and Astrology), Love Cards: Learn How to Perform Relationship Readings (Love Affirmations, Anniversary or Wedding Gift for Those Interested in Numerology and Astrology), Destiny Cards: Your Birth Card & What It Reveals About Your Past, Present & Future, Cards of Your Destiny: Look into Your Past, Present, and Future Using the Ancient and Original Science of Card Reading, [Cards of Your Destiny] (By: Robert Lee Camp) [published: January, 2014], Cards of Your Destiny by Robert Lee Camp (30-Jan-2014) Paperback, The Power of Playing Cards: An Ancient System for Understanding Yourself, Your Destiny, & Your Relationships, Love Cards: What Your Birthday Reveals About You and Your Personal Relationships, Exploring the Little Book of the Seven Thunders, So You Got a Destiny Cards Book? If you are interested in sponsoring a Destiny Workshop or Seminar with Robert, just call (828) 236-0221 or email . An excellent study guide and companion to the book Destiny Cards by Robert Camp and the book Love Cards by Robert Camp. Cards of Your Destiny: Look into Your Past, Present, and Future Using the Ancient and Original Science of Card Reading Paperback - January 1, 1992 by Robert Camp (Author) 4.4 out of 5 stars 20 ratings He has written five books revealing the secrets of the forecasting science featured in Cards of Your Destiny. }, Book of Destiny and Love Cards Online Application Bundle, Book of Destiny Pro and Love Cards Pro Online Application Bundle, Exploring the Little Book of the Seven Thunders. Through his work, Robert hopes to raise the conscious awareness of people around the world using the tools of Astrology and the Science of the Cards. As the cards change positions each year, their planetary influence will also change separate from the planetary influence of the row or column they appear. Its value as a guide for life decisions increases each time you use it. All you have to learn is where to look it up and how to interpret the language of the cards. I had a very difficult childhood and a lot of negative relationship and financial karma. Plus it has a special chapter with the significant years and cycles of life for each Birth Card that tell when important events and life changes will occur. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, Sourcebooks; 2nd edition (February 1, 2004). Cards of Your Destiny: Look into Your Past, Present, and Future Using the Ancient and Original Science of Card Reading. You will be able to know, in advance, what will be happening in the areas of love, romance, family, work, finances, health, travel, legal matters and your spiritual life, just to mention the most important. Answer 1 of 9: Hello, so I am traveling to Germany this week and just wanted to be sure if my debit card would work there to withdraw money from ATM's or charge. $29.99 $ 29. Robert Lee Camp is known throughout Hollywood for his accurate and insightful celebrity readings. What are the Destiny Cards? The strong desire for spiritual wisdom and study of spiritual philosophies will bring contact with many uplifting groups and will increase enjoyment of life. Robert Camp is an author, teacher & master astrologer. I am a Queen of Diamonds (7/3/1953). . Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2021. Anyone can become a pretty good reader in a short amount of time. The Book of Destiny, often referred to as the Destiny Cards, the Book of Life, the Cards of Life, the Mystic Cards and the Science of the Cards, is an ancient esoteric science that has been kept secret for centuries. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. You do a lot of flipping back and forth to find answers. The best path back to self-mastery is to direct the mind into right motives and higher principles. $24.58. A Guide, The Atlantean Oracle - Master Book of Fortune and Destiny, Cards of Destiny: A Birthday Book and Daily Divination Guide, Love Cards; Discovering The Hidden Truth And Secrets About All Of Your Personal Relationships, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. They are likely to have large sums of money at different times in their life, but often they spend it as fast as they get it. The Card of Spiritual Knowledge Use this chart to discover all the birth dates associated with a certain card. Cards of Your Destiny. Three Yearly Reports $49.85 ($10 off!) These people are often very humanitarian, and we often see 9 . Though it involves our common playing cards, you do not need a deck of cards to do a yearly reading, nor will you need any psychic power. Download [PDF] Mallmann on Fire By - Francis Mallmann *Full Books*. The perfect witch gift, gift for your #1 numerology fan, or for anyone who loves a good horoscope book, Cards of Your Destiny is the way to take hold of your own future today. He also does personal readings for well-known celebrities, teaches seminars and frequently appears on television and radio talk shows. Among his clients, many of whom are well known names in Hollywood, he is known for the accuracy and insight of his personal readings. Then add the Joker at one and one-quarter, which represents 1/4 for each suit and 1/4 for itself you will get 365 1/4 which is the actual number of days in a year. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANYONE who wishes to know and this must be my 5th book I have bought..and gifted it to friendsSO many people have no idea the value of this bookbased on a deck of 52 cards which I find very accurate , Well written by ROBERT C. CAMP. by Robert Camp. Download [PDF] Marijuana Grower s Handbook By - Ed Rosenthal *Read Online*. Because of the Ace of Spades in my Venus position Spiritual Spread, I have always had a love of secret knowledge and the esoteric sciences. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Destiny Cards: Your Birth Card & What It Reveals About Your Past, Present & Future. Birth Cards Find your birth date below to find your Birth Cards. Paperback. Just as Arne Lein did, you will be able to make predictions about anyone for any purpose. Read an Excerpt. Add to Wishlist. Download [PDF] Life-Span Development By - John W Santrock *Full Pages*. The Destiny Mastercard is not a good option for most people because it charges a high annual fee and has a 24.9% APR. Most people who learn it are surprised by its uncanny accuracy--how it names specific people and dates for events, often pinpointing exactly what will happen and with whom. The Ten of Clubs have good luck in work and labor relations and could do very well in the real estate business. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon. A great book that can know about the past, present and future. Get help and learn more about the design. He has written five books revealing the secrets of the forecasting science featured in Cards of Your Destiny. Robert Lee Camp - Destiny Cards by Beyond Worlds Tarot. Featured Product. $25.00 + $3.65 shipping. All of these things combine together to interpret your reading. I know what's coming and I'm not scared. In 1991 Robert was initiated as a Grand Master in the Order of the Magi, whose main purpose is the preservation and dissemination of ancient esoteric knowledge. The twelve court cards represent the twelve months of the year. Destiny Cards: Your Birth Card & What It Reveals About Your Past, Present - GOOD. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Please try again. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Ten of Clubs Birthdays - January 30th, February 28th, March 26th, April 24th, May 22nd, June 20th, July 18th, August 16th, September 14th, October 12th, November 10th and December 8th. . Publication date 2011-03-20. It varies from month to month. if you enjoy astrology this is a must read. Robert Lee Camp has also published . Any contact with spiritual thought or ideals is sure to have a positive effect on them and is highly recommended. What matters is the amazingly accurate information and guidance we receive from the Destiny Cards. We have a comprehensive training program called Magi Card Science Certification that runs for 12 months each year. Cards and Karma Cards of each person.36 pages View PDF This is the first book to completely unveil these secrets and to show you, in great detail, how to use this fortune-telling system to learn everything about your past, present or future. Fifteen years ago, Robert Camp discovered an ancient method of determining people's destinies.