This story takes place after Descendants 2. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. His face is shoved into the crook of his elbow and the moonlight casts a halo around his head. "Is this what I think it is?" Carlos and Jay are in the room with Evie, but not as close to the bathroom just off of Mal and Ben's bedroom as the girl. A Descendant'sOne Shot Where Evie is pregnant "Babe, they're kicking again," Evie whispered out loud to her fianc Doug. Unable to produce an heir in that time, Ben is suddenly faced with a terrifying proposition: To secretly spend his heats with a compatible alpha and try to conceive a child. mal got heart broken by ben. I lock the door behind me as soon as the door closes. He asks softly pulling me over to the bed, that's when I noticed Mal already left to give us some privacy. ( BOOK 1 of BLUE DESCENDANTS series) What if his kids were Harry Hook and his sisters? I guess that that means I see our future together. "He asked, putting away his sword. Or all his plans would crash and burn around him. Desperate, she decides to do what she must to keep herself and her child safe. You were gonna have a child. You can put prompts in the comments for the fandoms you see above, or request a new one that I will take into consideration, and I will write to your prompt! Evie's suprise to her friends/3 months along, 7. Evie pries her eyes open, slowly and one at a time, sitting before her is not a wolf but a boy. It was just Ben the King of Auradon and Mal of The Isle. She is the daughter of Evil Queen and the founder of Evie's 4 Hearts. Do you know?" "You whispered. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Evie pries her eyes open, slowly and one at a time, sitting before her is not a wolf but a boy. I've created some preferences and one-shots for our favorite hotties from Disney's Descendants. Her friends may have other plans. Jal, Carvie, Bevie, Marlos, ect.) What starts as a celebratory drink very quickly morphs into a retrieval mission, target: chicken nuggies. *** I mean, why didn't she tell me? Four boys is enough!" And they certainly don't know how to feel when their kids inherit their powers. Well if you didn't hear me the first time, I'm saying it again. "He whispered, his eyes not leaving yours. I ran to the bathroom and started puking my stomach out. The crew of the Lost Revenge at the beach. I said, then rushed to the bathroom and started puking. "He frowned.Although you wanted to tell him everything, you just couldn't. It hides from parent to descendant and will follow until all the deals have been payed. What if there is a more sinister reason to the creation of the Isle of the lost? "Wow, so you are pregnant again." "Harry, I'm pregnant. The uncertainty that lies with meeting Evie and the situation around them causes the already present tension to grow, will the princess aid them or be their downfall? Ben kissed my cheek and smiled. Please consider turning it on! First trapped on the Isle, then within her mother's castle. Secrets about the Isle of the Lost are revealed, relationships begin, some are destroyed, secrets the future queen has kept hidden start to come into light, but most importantly, people who were previously denied a chance to live as normal people now finally have the chance to be whoever they want to be. "She stood up once again, going back to her potions. "Doug I don't know how to say this.." I trail off looking into his eyes. bevie; descendants; romance # 11. She knows everything about everyone. Well, they date each other, of course! Instead, she lied to me about everything!" I woke up in my room sick. You stopped in your tracks. A lode of Harry hook x reader stuff. Today could be the start of something new; something that could change the whole Ascendancy. I'm not sure about that boyfriend of yours though. Mal hears too well, the sound presses in around her. He nodded and made an appointment. Mal finds herself not minding at all. Harry was transported to the world of Descendants the night Voldemort died. I asked my best friend who was looking tired and paler than usual. Then rip it up and throw it out, because no way is that happening here. First trapped on the Isle, then within her mother's castle. The Isle of the Lost had always been a place filled with crime and questionable actions, but recently people had been going missing and there are whispers of cannibalism. And you. Evie 6 months pregnant/talking to the baby bump, 11. Oh god I really am pregnant. Mais librs de la pression constante de l'le, plongs dans un environnement sain et bienveillant, ils voient leurs traumatismes refaire surface et menacer leur futur en seulement quelques jours. Whether someone is good or evil isn't determined by where they live. This is a story written by me which is similar to my baby Mal and Carvie family series except that its a bit different. Carlos like Jay. But what happens when he falls in love with someone he shouldn't? You didn't wanted it to be. It wasn't important where you were you had Harry and that was all that mattered. Basically Song-shots non-canon ships. Evie's lush dark hair falls from her forehead in a . Harry How was he gonna react? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. but it's a bit strange for her to do, because she's now dating her ex best friend's ex boyfriend.note. "Ok, but I don't want to tell anyone yet" I said and he agreed. Evie had pulled her thickest winter cloak on and ran through the downpour and hail to arrive at the hideout she and her friends inhabited, completely soaked to the bone and freezing, but she didn't care, as long as she didn't have to spend the night trapped with her mother. Desperate, she decides to do what she must to keep herself and her child safe.She doesn't expect the kindness she receives, or to fall in love. This wasn't what you wanted. With the end of junior year quickly approaching, the descendants find themselves in a whirlwind of end of year antics and promises of summer. I kiss his cheek before pulling away noticing him blushing. I squeezed her hand reassuringly. In which Carloss fear of rejection gets in the way of confessing his feelings to Jay;Evies love for her friends accidentally makes this worse;And Jays general lack of understanding emotions just adds fuel to the forest fire. But, I'll feel better once we get some answers." About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . A retelling of the Descendants film series where Evie is tasked to become Ben's girlfriend before coronation instead of Mal, Carlos and Jay are leading characters like in the books, Audrey and Chad are fully developed characters and help Ben learn Auradons secrets. That's what my father did to my mother why would this be any different. For years you've been best friends with Uma, Harry and Gil. I hugged my best friend tightly. In addition, Evie is pregnant by her long term rapist, and is terrified of being trapped by him once again. You trusted him that he won't leave you because of something like this. First trapped on the Isle, then within her mother's castle. It's 3am and all Jay wants is to makeout with his girlfriend and eat chicken nuggets and all Mal wants to do is expose Jay's dumb ass in the group chat. Uma of Atlantica, beloved daughter of Queen Ariel of King Eric, neither distraught nor unappealed by his choice stands by her childhood friend in his decree. They kept their relationship a secret out of fear of being sent back to the Isle. A late night break-in gives Mal and Jay more than they bargained for. Chapter 1: Prologue (Ben) It was today. He pulled the blanket off of Carlos, who was shaking in fear, waiting to get rejected. Your face turned pale. Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos are a team. Bevie fan fiction. (And, hilarities ensue). #mal Save Her (Descendants fanfiction) by jadams152 YOU ARE READING Save Her (Descendants fanfiction) Fanfiction With a new threat arising in Auradon against Mal, Ben must do everything in his power to protect his Queen before it's too late. "After running multiple tests, I can confirm.". While you were lost in your thoughts, your feet had brought you home to the only person you wanted to see right now. It's about Evie finding out about her being pregnant and how she dealt with the pregnancy and having a baby on the Isle and all the things she had to go through. Evie 4 months pregnant/ultrasound/announcement, 8. (Has Ranked Bevie #1) He kissed your lips and you kissed him back, running your fingers throw his hair. Or, the 12 days of Christmas, Malvie style. "I'm so happy right now, I won't even go after him to kick his ass. Main relationship featured will be in the chapter titles. Please enjoy a little holiday fun and fluff :) Happy Holidays! She eats more which is the important thing. I know your crying." You must begin your birthright as it should have been, but the past cannot be changed for better or worse. But when Carlos is told not to take part his excitement instantly vanishes. Me, Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen is pregnant with Doug, son of Dopey's child. Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay have spent their whole lives on the Isle Of The Lost. "Jay and Lonnie." No matter what scheme her mother has in mind, she is unwilling to return either to the Isle, or to the arms of another boy, if she can help it.However, not long after she arrives in Auradon, along with three teens from the island that are almost strangers to her, she realizes that staying is less than a sure thing. Not then, not now. You guys can send me a list of baby names for the newborns and the winner will get a shout out. "Why am I here? CJ crashes her and Freddie's dorm late at night, and she just wants to sleep and ideally cuddle.Freddie decides she should take off her make-up first, though. This is a collection of all of the Descendants fanfiction- chapter stories and oneshots- I have posted so far, and it will be where I continue to post my Descendants fan Just some funny interactions between various Descendants characters. I replied. I said dragging my husband to our room. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Evie's gender reveal party/5 months along/1st kicks 9. At least, that's what she expects. 460 61 12. Definitely not the reaction you wanted to see. Dreams are coming true for everyone. Evie stands just outside the door while Mal slowly unwraps the package Carlos has snagged for her. She was going to do something about it. But Mal and Harry are known for breaking the rules and making their own. "So how is your relationship with that pirate boy going? Hey everyone this is part 31 of my story Evie Gets Pregnant With Baby Mal, But In Auradon. You were on the docks, in front of Uma's ship. On ne peut pas dire qu'ils constituent une menace, et tant mieux, car les quatre adolescents sont venus avec un sinistre plan en tte. "We're going to be a family!" He hugged Carlos, "I'm going to take care both of you." He declared, Carlos' eyes widened then smiled as he hugged back Jay. It wasn't much, but they got by, and Mal and Evie had been happily in love for a year now. Impossible. Evie, Jay and Mal are determined to keep Carloss spirits up, and if Evie has to murder the people responsible then so be it! #king (e.x. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Lust Ring Princess Daughter of Hades AU #disney I confirmed looking at Lonnie. "Mal I know Evie was just in here. "I'm scared, babe. What if Killian Jones was a father throughout Once Upon a Time? So, Mal and Ben are now having a boy! I whisper softly before looking at the ground. "Medeia asked you when you went to see her. Prompt: "Audrey and Carlos interactions, something about food (since she was the one who had the limo stuffed with sweets).". Teiso (original child of Esmerelda and Phoebus), Korak (original child of Jane and Tarzan), Andre (original child of Audrey Ramirez from Atlantis), Jace (original child of the lost boy Slightly), You thought this was going to be about Mal playing tourney but sike it's about feelings, but also MAL BEING A BADASS JOCK AND PLAYING TOURNEY, Literally just an excuse for Mal and Jay to roast Chad at every possible opportunity, They're all in love and happy (most of the timethe angst is written with love), Idiots Who Don't Know How To Have Emotions, I really do love them but Mal being a dumbass is her brand, This fic could alternatively be named: Mal the ultimate dumbass jock, Ben is a little in love with all four of them and that's canon, I'm going to stop rambling in the tags now and put some things that people might want to watch for, (both are very minimal but I still think it's important to at least mention them), the tiniest sliver of angst due to anxiety but mostly just the fluffiest fluff to ever fluff, Aka the fic where they all shower Evie in affection and remind her to take breaks, and that makes this fic really fucking kinky, This was written because Evie's schedule in D2 made me want to scream, and like every struggling student Evie must learn the troubles of not enough sleep and hyperfixation. Hey everyone this is part 11 of my story Evie Gets Pregnant With Baby Mal, But In Auradon. Evies making the outfits and Carlos is buying an entire petstore in preparation. "Evie? This is how the Auradon Prep students found out. But why should the fate of the world forever fall on the shoulders of children? Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel. Sort by: Hot. Jay asked suspiciously. Although you loved the Isle, you didn't wanted to spend your whole life there and you were more than happy to be friends with people who thought in the same way as you did. I teased. Evie's suprise to her friends/3 months along 7. I tried to listen into the conversation going on with Doug and Mal before I left. We all know the story of the Descendants of the Villains and Heroes. Jal, Carvie, Bevie . You knew that he was going to understand, but all the words had caught up in your throat, trying to get away at once, which resulted in a mess and you couldn't even make a sound."(Y/N). #jay "Call the doctor, Ben." At first you never thought much of it. "We're having a boy." But only because they really want something so bad they've decided to gift it to themselves. Tags. Falling in love with your supposedly enemy is one thing, tearing them apart from each other is another. You could sense the concern in his voice. (Set After Descendants 2) Well, they date each other, of course! Evie learns that Ben has his own villains here in the land of Happily Ever After. they say distance makes the heart grow fonder, but harry just thinks it makes his sad. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (33), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (8), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (2), 101 Dalmatians (Disney Animated Movies) (2), Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Time Is Never Time At All (You Can Never Ever Leave Without Leaving a Piece of Youth), Major Character Deaths in an Alternate Timeline, like One-Sided Attraction that's complicated, the enemies to lovers time travel love triangle fic no one asked for, Original Grandchild(ren) of Madam Mim (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Ariel and Eric (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Naveen and Tiana (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Prince and Snow White (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Aladdin and Jasmine (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, Descendants fics and oneshots By DevilJoon, Ben (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), Ben (Disney: Descendants)/Original Male Character(s), Original Child(ren) of Maleficent (Disney), Bella Bleeker Baggins (BellaBleekerBaggins), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), Carlos de Vil/Original Female Character(s), Gil (Disney: Descendants)/Original Character(s), basically descendants rewritten with more angst and adult themes, The Rotten Four and Sea Three Go To Auradon, Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil as Found Family, Original Child(ren) of Cheshire Cat (Disney), Original Child(ren) of King and Queen of Hearts (Disney), Ruler of Auradon Ben (Disney: Descendants), Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, other characters briefly make an appearance but this is about benevie. He felt a sense of resolution and bravery. He certainly hadnt expected that his only physical injury from the endeavour would come from the sun. A chance of cruelty and blood spilling between Auradon and the Isle. "Rather well I would say. Mal should have told me. Domestic rotten four, snuggling and snacking whilst watching horror films. I look down at the white stick in my hand, it had two little pink lines and those pink lines mean so much. Aww he cares so much about me, "Doug she doesn't want to see you at this moment." Isle of the Lost, a country built on the remains of ashes and bone, thrives with lively whispers after the rumor of a golden parchment stamped with the crest of Auradon finds home in the rickety old slots of misfits with unwanted children. A supposedly safer place, but what's safe supposed to mean to four teens who lived their whole lives in fear? "Besides it's not one of these concoctions, that Xantha sells to her customers. Evie has a four step plan to ensure that the transition from the Isle to Auradon goes as smoothly as possible for everyone. #queen. "Well, Jay, your wife will give birth to a baby girl in 7 months." Except sometimes she doesn't. Mal questioned. Evie is left broken and destroyed after a very traumatic experience on the Isle. "Doug I know that you said you could never hate me. Natosha Jackson is from the south-side slums of Ridgeport. After that day, Evie never mistook Mal's icy glare for malice. Evie has been trapped for a long time. 'No one can know.' She whispered after a pause, her eyes looking into his. "Ok, I'll tell you, but you can't tell anybody else." They were originally posted on Fanfiction.net but I'm now transporting them over here. Betrayed by the humans she once cared and protected, Gatria's hatred knows no bounds. The four of them got married on the Isle of the Lost, four years before they left for Auradon. Work Search: She doesn't expect the kindness she receives, or to fall in love. I'm so glad you came to me because the stuff she is selling are just ridic""Wait a second. And, I've always wanted a girl. Link to all of my fanfictions: https://linktr.ee/Descendantsfan03About All My Series: https://youtu.be/oV1ohnVW4g8 It's too much and Auradon is worse, brighter, louder. "Doug." I pull the bag to front of me, showing Doug. I jumped for joy! She did not know how much it would be torn further on as she continued staying in Auradon. "You sighed. The characters of Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks come together in a world where Quirk users are seen as dangerous and targets for power. But what happens when the dutiful daughter and the impulsive pirate are unable to resist each other? They were originally posted on Fanfiction.net but I'm now transporting them over here. "It is. Love is far more complex than we might have thought. "J-jay-". She was one of the best and a friend of your father from even before the island was turned into a prison for all the villains. What if it was Evie to seduce Ben, not Mal? , . With a new threat arising in Auradon against Mal, Ben must do everything in his power to protect his Queen before it's too late. Why would I got to Xantha? 9.6K 154 12. That makes me giggle a little, we have a quite weird relationship, but its the only one I ever what to be in. "Well, Mal and Ben, it looks like you will have a boy in 7 months." She said strictly. You were pregnant. (e.x. I was pretty mad that we barely had any beautiful Devie scenes in D2. Evie's heart was torn. + Knock Knock + "Who is it?" I ask trying to hide the fact I was just crying, "Its Doug, Evie what's wrong? tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). "You were even more confused now. Fairy tales dont end with Happily Ever After and none of them will admit that things are darker than they portray. She said happily. Which allowed for the stolen children to be returned. She got up from the table you were sitting at and went over to one of the shelves where some of her potions were. After not being able to take it anymore she made a choice that has now landed her in therapy where she is now forced to face all her demons that she has been trying to push away. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Then he put you down, placing both of his hands on your cheeks and crashing his lips into yours. Reque "I have an idea. One would say they were thick as thieves. But you knew that she never makes mistakes. Uma runs the most powerful criminal empire in Gotham: Trident. The nurse responded quickly. You were gonna get out of there, you were gonna raise the kid on Auradon with Harry just like you two have talked so many times. Ben was over the moon happy. As time went on, she began to enjoy his company. _____________It just couldn't be true. "Hey, everything's going to be fine." There they were. She pointed out generously. I laughed lightly. Evie can feel nothing, and she chooses to trust a witch to show her something interesting. Work Search: Anger surged in her once again, and Evie wanted to cry or scream. Wow, hold up. "You and Princess Audrey will stay here for the time being. "Ben, what do we do?". "Mal, Ben? . "Princess you can tell me anything." But who could have guessed that the most compatible alpha would end up being a villain's son from the Isle of the Lost? #carlos Work Search: This launches a new political integration initiative to help fix the economic and social disparities between Auradon and The Isle of The Lost. . God I can't tell him, because if I do he's going to hate me, I can't have him hate me. "I'mpregnant" Mal said. She let out a huge sigh of relief. Language: English . Rules: Evie's and Jake's honeymoon/Evie's suprise for Jake, 6. Life on the Isle of the Lost is rough, especially with evil parents breathing down their necks or the lack of parenting at all. Now, the Core Four and their friends must find a way to rescue Ben from Uma without being caught by the Islanders. It wouldn't have worked. And we can get back at them while also getting them to be our partners again. This is a second version of The Charmed Kitsune Prince of Fairy Tail (Multi X-Over), one that had gotten stuck in my head. You craved to see the brown haired boy but were also afraid of what he might say.Once you stepped on the ship your eyes immediately glued to Harry, who was training with a few of the members of the crew. Evie's Tough Journey By: Descendantsfan03 This is a prequel story to my story The Real Mal. Evie has been suffering pretty much her whole life with her horrible childhood, being a teen mom, and now with the fact that her boyfriend turned out to be a monster. Mostly funny or fluffy stories focused on the Core Four. "In the name of the sea"He muttered. will they become better people, or continue to Live Evil? I should have killed her. But right when Tracy comes to terms with how she feels for Jay, she finds him asking another girl to the Cotillion. After cotillion life in Auradon had gone back to normal, more kids were brought over from the isle. I stepped back and looked inside. "The other witch was also good but to her were going only infertile couples, men who had problems with sex and pregnant women. Evie 4 months pregnant/ultrasound/announcement 8. it's more likely than you think, Jay just wants to eat chicken nuggets at 3am with one of his gf's, and Mal just wants to expose him in the group chat, Carlos was just trying to sleep but somehow got involved, Evie is blissfully unaware until the spam of notifications wakes her from her slumber, Illuminate a world that'll try to bring you down, Carlos is a ray of sunshine (and that's basically the entire plot), Don't mind Jal causing chaos in the background, because is it a rotten four fic without shenanigans?! Evie and Carlos tried to cheer her but th Ada is a smart, Inteligente and kind girl, Ada leaves Aurodan for four years to visit her parents who she has nor seen in years. Well, at least you. 3. Well I mean I do, but like damn. #harryhook "Evie I could never hate you. "I guess so. Oh no what if he takes what Mal says the wrong way, I can't lose him. It will show what happened up until the events in my other story. Descendants (Disney) | Fantasy Descendants Jayleen Jay Carlos Mal Evie Meet Jayleen, one of the five kids sent to Auradon via a proclamation. 1. intro/Evie's dream 2. wedding/finding out 3. I said scared. (But she wasn't honest and she would deny it if asked.). "You basically screamed, your voice higher than of a boy that has been hit in his manhood. He asked. "With what? #evie Mal never backs down from a challenge, and playing tourney on the same team as Chad not-so Charming was definitely a challenge. fanfiction +3 more # 8. Mal is determined to steal the fairy godmother's wand. "Mal, listen to me. (And, hilarities ensue). tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2279), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (679), Disney Theatrical Animated Universe (266), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney) (362), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (347), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney) (290), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Calista Jane "CJ" Hook & Harriet Hook & Harry Hook, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Harry Hook, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Harriet Hook, Calista Jane "C.J" Hook & Captain Hook | Killian Jones, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Liam Jonees, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Elsa (Disney)/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Li Shang (Disney)/Phillip (Once Upon a Time), Beyond Nine Rivers and Nine Mountain Ranges, For All the Places I Have Been (Im No Place Without You), Very Light Reference To Suicidal Ideation, Wheres our happy ending?