Deal in many types of steel and handle materials. The Harlock is a stout and stylish EDC automatic knife from D Rocket Designs. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any item purchased. We are especially interested in Randall knives and custom knives by prominent makers. For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. Genuinely nice person making knives that are enjoyable to use. Custom web development by NP Group, Set up Email Notifications For This Maker. New from David at Blade 2022. Custom Knife Gallery | Custom Knives, Handmade Knife, Knives Delivering You The Finest Custom Knives At The Best Prices With The Best Service ALL SALE ITEMS New Arrivals !! For our international customers, you must call or email after ordering to arrange for duties/customs and declarations before we will ship your order. I'll make you one, go ahead and drop me a line. Date Added: 07/06/2020, By: Clark Blades, (David Clark) Burger Custom EXK CFL M390 Reverse Tanto Fat Carbon Inlay Front Flipper 4844. 845 C30, Vincent, OH, 45784, United States. If you have one knife you want to sell, or an entire collection, Nordic Knives would be pleased to work with you by either purchasing or consigning your custom or Randall knife or knives. In Stock. Date Added: 05/22/2020, Copyright 2023 Arizona Custom Knives. Cash Price: $3,300 (net via Venmo or Zelle) . Main goal is to be able to provide a quality knife. David McConnell made this bowie with an 8-inch blade of 1075 steel. Custom fixed and folding knife inventory includes tactical knives, presentation knives, Bowie . Custom Designed & Hand Built Knives by David M. Rydbom . Any customers with separate shipping and billing addresses are subject to follow up contact. GALLERY OUR STORY The history of early America has intrigued me for as long as I can remember. Knife features chip flint blade with handles of Red Jasper with a card hand of Mother Of Pearl Aces and Eights, the hand that Wild Bill Hickok was holding when he was shot. Date Added: 10/01/2021, Copyright 2023 Arizona Custom Knives. Jason Clark Custom Knives Model #1 Liner Lock RWL 34 Blade with Carbon Fiber Scales/ Timascus Bolster and Clip/ Blue Anodized Titanium Liner. Veteran owned and managed for more than 37 years by a knowledgeable, leading custom knife expert. Excitedly awaiting the arrival of a regrind right now, and I've got another knife from him in the works as well. 0. Full retail price of both books: $255 (33% discount) Art and Design in Modern Custom Folding Knives Todd Fischer Stormtrooper Lash $ 659.00 . Three Books by Dr. David Darom: Art and Design in Modern Custom Fixed-Blade Knives, Art and Design in Modern Custom Folding Knives, and The Art of Custom Knifemaking. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. We assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from us. $309.84, $774.60 Copyright 2021 Handmade and Custom Knives - All Rights Reserved. Larry Davis spends a lot of time thinking about making knives, learning about making knives,talking about making knives, and best of all, actually making knives. Titanium liners, pivot, and hardware -$1700 OBO Grade A- because of spa. I bought one of his machetes and it's very nice. Deposits are required on knives that are ordered with special material. Shipping costs are calculated automatically when you checkout. POWERFUL WORKING KNIVES FOR EVERYDAY USE AND EMERGENCIES Shop now BOYE COBALT BASIC 3 YOUR EVERYTHING KNIFE: STRONG, HIGHLY VERSATILE AN AWESOME CUTTING TOOL AND MORE SHOP NOW Proven safety knives Cut tough rigging line fast and clean Keeps a keen edge through 100's of cuts Will never rust in saltwater Date Added: 10/22/2021, By: Mosier, David Every handmade knife fromDavis Forged Knives is a distinctive heirloom-quality testament to the art of knifemaking. Do you like knives? Their goal is to make beautiful, high-performance knives that use the best materials at relatively affordable prices. DAWSON CUSTOM KNIVES (BARRY DAWSON), NEWLY ADDED ITEMS. About Us. If you have been thinking about picking up a knife from David, please do, and do not hesitate. I recently had him do an incredibly large custom and he blew me away with the results. Inquire. Welcome to R. L. Davis Handmade - Custom Knives. FORGED FIGHTING BOWIE. It's made form 3/32" (2.4mm) thick AEB-L, 4" (100mm) sharpened blade length and about 4.5" (115mm) handle length. Dan Dagget Custom Knife Stag Dagger $ 495.00 Add to cart Dr. Fred Carter Custom Knife 1974 Engraved Micarta Finger Grooved Hunter $ 695.00 Add to cart Phil Boguszewski Custom Knife Black Micarta Duck Linerlock Flipper #4 $ 1,350.00 Add to cart Steve Likarich Custom Knife Mother of Pearl and Damascus Persian Fixed Blade $ 1,695.00 Add to cart Dont see this option? He will help you design the perfect knife for you. Offering handmade knives, folders and straight knives, made from D2, S30V, CPM 154, 1095 and my own damascus steel. 1 2 3 4 5 Next David Mosier Knives - AZCK | Arizona Custom Knives Home Knives by Maker Mosier, David You're viewing products from Mosier, David "I started collecting knives when I was 10 years old and became involved in martial arts when I was 12. For more information or to place an order, email info@winklerknives.com or call 828.262.3691. We strongly recommend shipping UPS if you need guaranteed delivery by a certain date. Old school craftsmanship and modern design expressed in steel, bronze and Ti. David Winston Knives. David is an established full time maker and is accredited with numerous awards for his artistically created knives. Date Added: 03/01/2022, By: Lone Wolf Knives , Yellowhorse, David Read more. CRKT. Any customers with separate shipping and billing addresses are subject to follow up contact. Deep down i'm an artist and I strive for that creative outlet. artwork. Our business is built on a series of creative knife designs that David developed over the past 40 years. I'll make you one, go ahead and drop me a line. david.theknifeman@gmail.com. 10 talking about this. Designer Tomer Botner launched Florentine Kitchen Knives in 2012. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Please understand that this policy is to protect our customers from fraud and theft. Boxes or military addresses require shipping via USPS. Their custom, handmade creations contain a level of quality seldom achieved by knife makers. What's happening in the David Mary Custom shop? Wild Willie Gold Member Feedback: 14 / 0 / 0 Joined Boxes or military addresses require shipping via USPS. They're good for your mental health! Full retail price of both books: $255 (33% discount) Art and Design in Modern Custom Folding Knives Art and Design in Modern Custom Fixed-Blade Knives The Art of Custom Knifemaking: 100 Custom Knife Related Projects in the Making These books are unique among books about custom knives. the gallery album that shows some of Carol Ann O'Connor's fine Date Added: 12/22/2022, By: Yellowhorse, David , Buck Knives I am up to 7 including a favorite as my everyday chef in the kitchen. We are unable to provide refunds in the event that the package that you have ordered was seized by customs or other agencies. David Roeder is a custom knife maker that specializes in fixed blades. David Z. Murphy Knife BRAND: Murphy MAKER: David Zephaniah Murphy PATTERN: Utilitarian pattern (has been used for steak knife, kitchen knife, fishing knife, etc.) USPS Express International shipments with declarations greater than $200, incur an additional $15.00 fee for postage/insurance. If no contact can be made, your order will be cancelled. Borka Blades SBKF. January 1, 2021 at 12 pm - Custom book opens. Oregon, Pacific Northwest, USA. Date Added: 01/04/2023, By: Mosier, David . David Hall Custom Knives Home Available Knives ORDER Contact About HomeAvailable KnivesORDERContactAbout Scroll W2 with hamon and purple curly maple Cutler Caper low layer twist Damascus Mountain Man Series Mountain Man Series low layer twist Damascus with combo Mae handles Best Drop Point: Knives of Alaska Elk Hunter Suregrip Drop-Point Fixed-Blade . Hello. Use the search and filter options below to help narrow your results. He has always considered himself an artist. ", Filters He started out by working in his father's jewelry shop and eventually developed extensive skills working with silver, gold and semi-precious stones. Contact us! Shipping costs are calculated automatically when you checkout. Buck CUSTOM David Yellowhorse Old Glory Knife #743 Wood Case USA Eagle Star Flag. Sale! It ought to be a crime. 5DoorEstate. Lived in LA (Baton Rouge area) and KY (Central City, Greenville, and Beaver Dam). Original Price $228.00 Named after the Floretin neighborhood in Tel-Aviv, where it began, the brand is known for its "stacked handled" custom blades . Tom Mayo CPM154 Per sian. You're very welcome, and than you all for the really kind words. Ive had a number of DM Customs pass through my hand, and most have been moved on to a new home. Mosier, David, "I started collecting knives when I was 10 years old and became involved in martial arts when I was 12. Try contacting them via Messages to find out!