I'm a bit biased on this, but I would kinda say Yumeno is an INFP. Bulma, a character from the Dragon Ball Z anime series, is another archetypal ENTP protagonist - she has a lot of personalities and doesn't try to hide it, but she's also very smart and analytical. This article is about content that never made it out of development, and as such, is non-canonical. Introverted Feeling: Nothing is going to change his mind on what he believes: the stronger the despair, the stronger the hope, and thus he should orchestrate despair to bring hope. It seems like you put a lot of work into this and its really cool! Ive got some amazing characters and then fucking Nagito and Izuru. Once hes done thinking about something or making a plan, hes quick to act. but gaaaaaah did it take me so long to get there. Myers-Briggs Test 16 Personality Types Career Resource Database. Despite all that, Ging is very intelligent, able to focus precisely on subjects that interest him, and he can look deep into problems to come up with solutions. Thanks. Despite being a kind little girl who is not very expressive and the centre of attention, the work does not make an effort to show her as a kind of special being. Komaru is the best protagonist, on the grounds that she is the only Protagonist protagonist. For those who are not aware of the Myers-Briggs test, it is a personality test that assigns you to one of 16 categories and gives you 4 or 5 letters (depending on the test) that give a simple and free evaluation. While reverent around Ultimates, his Te bluntness causes him to sometimes be unintentionally rude to them. She is a three-dimensional character, with internal conflicts and a life of her own within her universe. However, because of this blind (inferior-Si) reliance, he doesnt learn from his mistakes. For the longest time, I could not figure out whether his dominant function was Te or Ne or Ni. I share mine with Saihara. He is the middle child of the prestigious Zoldyck murder family, and the heir to lead in it. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. Nagito Komaeda. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc. They are constantly seeking the Truth and have great respect for it. In this article, we talked about the INTP personality type. For her appearance, lets say she is around 15. Hajime is one of the few ISTJ anime protagonists and is written very well. Maybe I should be a little concerned Im either Infp or Intp (I get either-or results) Either way both personality's haave my fave characters so im happy! Do you know any INTP anime characters that you believe should be on our list? Introverted Intuition:He has considerable analytical prowess and perception; he can write out an entire script for Kaito to adhere to in a short time, he easily tells when other people are lying, and he can see how Kaedes sense of justice will lead to her death. The job of reporting the truth is very important to Peaure, and he takes it very seriously, and like any true INTP who is devoted to his ideals, he often becomes frustrated when he is kept from printing news that would be scandalous for the government. Kazutaka Kodaka Extroverted Intuition: Nagito has excellent intuition, correctly guessing that Hajime is also someone with special feelings towards Hopes Peak, that a third person witnessed Mahirus murder before Kazuichi and Hiyoko, and just about every killer. Commanded by Captain Levi (the new shield Levi). While his clothes look somewhat tattered, the artbook notes theyre oddly fashionable, implying he has a taste for aesthetics. He snatches the card key in Chapter 4 almost immediately, seizing the moment. PDB stands for Personality database, and it is the premier place for any information regarding personality related information like MBTI or enneagrams, and a brief list of INTP anime characters according to PDB are: On PDB, INTP anime characters, as well as other personality types across fiction and anime, are decided based on votes and comments from the users, and these are some of the best voted and best commented upon INTP anime characters on PDB. The game was intended for Sony's PSP because of the lower development costs, and because the system was very welcoming for unique games. 15 Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto Shippuden. Attend Tokisadame High School along with two other protagonists, Yuuko and Mio. Yu Ishigami: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen, Tsuyu Asui (Froppy): Boku no Hero Academia, Tomura Shigaraki (Tenko Shimura): Boku no Hero Academia, Noriaki Kakyoin: JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken, Hikigaya Hachiman: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru (Oregairu). The introverted thinking dominant personality of L is very obvious to anyone who watched this INTP anime villain function, and he is able to see logical inconsistencies with his introverted thinking to a huge degree. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. This ability makes them great trouble-shooters. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Talent and success are held in high esteem for Nagito, which fuels the elitism of his belief system. Danganronpa MBTI - Main Character Edition - YouTube From Personality Database Art does not belong to me Song is Danganronpa main theme by Masafumi Takada From Personality Database Art. I apparently have the same personality type as Korekiyo and Nagito, my two favorite characters in the series. Writer Previous post. Aika was the adoptive sister of Mahiro Fuwa and Yoshino Takigawa, her girlfriend, in which she was kept secret. These beliefs drive Nagitos visions of the future; he wants to support his classmates, but according to his ideology. It is not an anime adaptation of any game, but a completely original new . What characters (from the main games and anime) do you share your personality type with? 1. fallnangl. Honestly, i'm just . Once they have come to a conclusion or discovered the Truth, they are very special about how the Truth is expressed and understood. The characters shown in images from a presentation of DISTRUST are prototype designs of the main characters of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Surname: Komaeda Name: Nagito MBTI personality type: ENFP Descriptive alias: Inspirer, Campaigner Sociotype: Intuitive Ethical Extrvert (IEE) Quadra: Delta Date and place of issue: 07.08.2020 Danganronpa, Japan He's a bit like Yasuhiro and Kiyotaka combined, in my eyes), Himiko: IxxP (quite hard to type, clearly has feelings but tends to forget them, not really a clear distinction between S/N either), Rantaro: INFJ (a bit like a sane Nagito to me), Ryoma: ISTP (if Ibuki is the ESFP poster child, Ryoma is the ISTP poster child), Kirumi: INFJ (a huge people pleaser and takes requests extremely seriously), Tenko: ESFP (like Ibuki, but a bit more.. inspiring), Korekiyo: INTP (very cold and a bit odd, almost always outsmarts everyone), Gonta: ESFJ (friendly, but not deep at all), Kokichi: ENTP (almost the same as Monokuma), Tsumugi: INxP (at first glance), ENTJ (at second glance) (a bit hard to type, at first she's a bit of a cloudcuckoolander, but at the end she's more of an evil mastermind). I like how my personality is shared with a man who basically has all of the talents and two detectives. Despite being already dead, both are still far from overcoming their loss, with Mahiro determined to avenge her at all costs and Yoshino continues to claim that he has a lover. and our Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. If "something is similar and something is not", most likely you made a mistake in the test, read the description of the following type of personality until the description coincides in general. Guys, how would you type DRV3 characters? Do you know how hard it was to type him?! INTPs like Shikamaru and other INTP anime characters are also great at strategizing because their lack of a structured lifestyle makes them better at improvisation and allows them to be very quick on their feet. Personality Type: ISTP - 3w4 - sp/so - 385 - LIE - RCOEI - VLEF - Choleric [Dominant] - EF (N) Celestia Ludenberg, also known as Celeste, is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. DISTRUST INTP anime characters on AOT, or Attack on Titan, are as follows: ONe of the key INTP anime characters on AOT is a reporter, Peaure, and he is shown to be not as jaded as his superior Roy, which makes him very bold in his reporting, unafraid of asking questions of Military Police officers that would otherwise be considered off-limits.. Since logical skills depend on lived experiences, these skills will increase over time. Mai has great strength, different from other girls her age and some of her hobbies are throwing a disc at her dogs and bringing down moving objects in the air, she is also rumoured to like fishing. The reason INTPs are able to hold a conversation with just about anyone is because for one thing, they actually know that much, and secondly, they want to learn as much as they can, which means that they need to talk to people. Eventually he becomes resentful because of being perceived that way, however, because even though he is extremely intelligent and has this quirk, he is not an inherently bad person. Rmaji So once I knew he was Ni-Se, I figured he was either INTJ or ENTJ because he definitely wasnt a Feeler. Another significant INTP anime character in BNHA is Chikuchi, and while not enough is known about her at present it seems that she is rather jealous of and has a dislike for Class 1-A due to their popularity, which she and many other support course students think is baseless. Sometimes though, she likes to go off the bat in terms of her decision making, which means she's likely a Ne dom. The same as Korekiyo, Monodam and Imposter. At this early stage, emails sent between Kodaka and Terasawa show that the idea of "Psychopop Highschool Detective Mystery" ( ), the main concept of the Danganronpa franchise, was already formed. Dangan Ronpa MBTI: Nagito Komaeda [ENFP] Functional Order: Ne-Fi-Te-Si Extroverted Intuition: Nagito has excellent intuition, correctly guessing that Hajime is also someone with "special feelings" towards Hope's Peak, that a third person witnessed Mahiru's murder before Kazuichi and Hiyoko, and just about every killer. Although his face and name are unknown at first, throughout the series he ends up appearing before other characters, thus revealing his curious personality, thus becoming one of the most important characters in the series and one of the most acclaimed by the public. In fact, he has a theory that extreme thrills are the definition of fun. . . Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc MBTI Personality Type - Gaming Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Four Letter Enneagram Genshin Impact League of Legends Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE! The geeky nerdy thing might be stereotypically INTP, but the whole motivation of wanting to get stronger is very Fi. Chihiro: INFP. Danganronpa MBTI https://www.personality-database.com/search?q=Danganronpa What characters (from the main games and anime) do you share your personality type with? There are people with whom you can live easily and pleasantly. The ruined classroom above is based off the exhibition 'Detroit in Ruins' by Yves Marchand and Romain Meffre, and the general area takes inspiration from the (now abandoned) Saint Margaret Mary's Catholic School in Detroit as well as St. David Catholic school. They are generally very intelligent and can understand difficult concepts. Kirigiri: INTJ. She had been in the same class as Sakuta and Yuuma during their first year and is the only member of the Science Club. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The background she has as a character is incredible. Introverted Feeling: Its heavily implied Kokichi represses his emotions; after Kaede dies, he claims that if youreset your feelings, everything will be okay. Next post Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future Arc. They see the value of principles that are not strictly logical. Danganronpa is a Japanese visual novel video game series. Group: RPG; Category: Gaming; 17 characters in Danganronpa weeping rebellion are available for you to type their personalities. Like any true INTP who has pondered the mysteries of life at large, he understands chairs and strife and the suffering of others, which was seen in how he is allowing soldiers who wanted to leave because he understood the extreme amounts of terror and fear in those soldiers. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Personality Type: INFJ - 4w3 - so/sx - 417 - IEI - SLUAI - EVLF - Melancholic-Sanguine - IN (F) Nagito Komaeda ( ), is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Killua is a cold and undemonstrative boy. Nagato joins the literature club and immediately becomes president of the club as the only member since the others were juniors who left the club alone upon graduation. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the. She is the third person to join the SOS Brigade, but in reality, she was included with the club room when Haruhi claimed her as his, all without question I simply accepted with a yes. She could be said to be the most outstanding character in the series and she fulfils her role as the protagonist she is. Danganronpa is a Japanese visual novel franchise created by Kazutaka Kodaka and published by Spike Chunsoft since 2010. @the-apocryphal-one / the-apocryphal-one.tumblr.com. korekiyo, and nagito or kyoko and izuru! I havent taken the official test but just looking at descriptions I think Id be INFP. A promotional demo called Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Demo Version) was released in Japan on December 20th, 2016. They just ignore the cognitive functions and only talk about the dichotomies. Kanji Jataro Kemuri. INTPs love to think and their style of thinking is extremely similar to that of the INTJ personality, which is also heavy on intuition and tends to like anything and everything that involves thinking or analysis, which is very similar to INTJs, but the main difference between INTJ and INTP lies in the fact that INTPs absolutely despise any sort of structure, while INTJs would really like it. Minakami Mai is a character in the series in which Amino, Nichijou focuses. And as already said, she has the ability to grant a Geass. I don't consider myself at all knowledgeable about Myers Briggs personality types. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Change Photo Log Report Last Update: 15 hours ago HOT Characters Casts Crews Add Characters Nagito Komaeda Please let us know! Inferior Fi for sure, suppressing all the emotions about her father. They can completely absorb a problem in their mind and work on it with amazing speed and accuracy. I think Celestia is actually an ENTJ and Mikan ISFJ, a quiz online said i was estp but when i looked at the mbti key i said i was entp. Their respect for precision in communication gives them the ability to accurately convey their ideas and discoveries. BanG Dream! However, he and his classmates frequently clash because they all have trouble understanding each other. Click here to find out more about Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. 14 characters assigned. 14 characters assigned. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. And that just got me angry all over again because Nagito accept the lessons the franchise is trying to teach you darn it! Something that needs to be highlighted is that they never paint Kino as a heroine. However, Chiaki is also very calm and she once mentioned that she has never screamed and at the same time she can also be very stern and bluntly honest, even at times forgetting to take other peoples feelings into consideration. He has been involved in cultural anthropology research and therefore he has met a huge variety of human beings so he is able to keep himself composed even under the confinement circumstances and like a true INTP anime character and INTP person, he believes in facing things with calm and rational approach rather than an emotional one. If I remember correctly, when I first take the MBTI personality test, I got either ENTJ or ENTP. Overhaul is almost always seen as calm, cool and collected. He recognizes opportune moments when they present themselves, such as being poisoned in Chapter 5 as his chance to end the killing game. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Welcome to the portal page for Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony . People with the INTP personality type are global thinkers. To find someone in particular, use the search. Table of the best characters of 'Danganronpa': Who are you from the anime 'Bungo Stray Dogs'? In this blog post, we will talk about 13 famous INTP anime characters, but not before describing the INTP personality type. Chronology. Although C.C just wants to end her life. After passing the test, read how the description coincides with your character. Kokichi presents all his arguments with logic and is frustrated by Kaitos blind belief in people. They also apply these standards to themselves when communicating their knowledge. She is just a simple traveller like many, visiting country by country to learn more about them. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future Arc. She's just really idealistic (the magic schtick and V3 ), and she is quite emotional. Kazutaka Kodaka gave a game proposal to producerYoshinori Terasawa, with a general outline of "15 teenagers killing time or our 7 days survival war" (15 7)[1]. Naegi: ENFJ. That smile up there looks innocent but hes a devil to type. Continue with Recommended Cookies, The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. He sorts information externally; his room is full of observations, evidence, plans, and speculations. Nagitos personal feelings and morals get lost in his Ne-dom symbolism, and he struggles to put himself in others shoes; for example, he expects the grieving Fuyuhiko to react to Pekos death the way he, Nagito, would. The other INTP anime character on Danganronpa, Chiaki, usually tends to be quiet and has a sleepy disposition, but she becomes a lot more lively when discussing games and concentrates hard when playing, which may be true of many INTPs who come alive when talking about their passions even though they may usually be very bored and dejected. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. DISTRUST Danganronpa DISTRUST Sasuke Uchiha, who has been both a protagonist and an antagonist in the anime series Naruto Shippuden, is one of the most popular ISFP characters around. Same functions, but completely flipped orders. Teruteru ESFP. The more gruesome aesthetic of this prototype version of the game and the seeming lack of marketability led to DISTRUST's cancellation, until it was later reworked further into what became Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Oh, what a coincidence, I'm an INTP too. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School (3 -The End of - Danganronpa 3 - The End of Kibgamine Gakuen) is a TV anime series that began airing in July 2016, which is directed by Seiji Kishi at Lerche . Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc. They are usually able to communicate their ideas more concisely than an average INTP without sacrificing accuracy. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) can make the hunt for the perfect job or career easier and faster than ever. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. He always keeps the affectionate things that he has to say, although there is no doubt that he thinks and feels them. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. She is also eccentric and introverted, and she therefore fits into the category of an INTP anime character very well. They have attractive and convincing personalities and are pleasant and accepted by most people. Developer The current head of the Ratri clan, a family of humans that made a deal with the demons in order to secure their safety and help control the demon and human populations, Peter is an egotistical and arrogant character person who is confident that he has full control over the child farming system. Experienced INTPs are usually seen as gurus in their professions. IEE ENFP. Hiyoko ESTJ and Ibuki is ISFP. They understand the benefits of close relationships and know-how to support and intensify them. Before development began on DISTRUST, Spike had two-year period from October 2007 - October 2009 where most of the company's releases were either sequels or adaptations of existing franchises, with very few new original titles. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Korekiyo. Look at Despair 4, Despair 8/9, DRAE, Trial 1, Trial 5, SDR2.5,and tell me it isnt true. Maybe I should be a little concerned. I THOUGHT NAGITO WAS BAD BUT THIS GUY WAS EVEN WORSE. They can completely absorb a problem in their mind and work on it with amazing speed and accuracy. Release Dates Guys, how would you type DRV3 characters? INTPs are not lazy. This ability makes them great trouble-shooters. The moment when you realise that toko has the same MBTI as you.. :,D. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I would have to assume that Shuichi is intuitive and not sensing. The game featured red blood, and gruesome executions. Throughout the killing game, he seems to flit around, but in reality remains focused on his goal of ending it. Danganronpa is a Japanese visual novel franchise created by Kazutaka Kodaka and published by Spike Chunsoft since 2010. In the anime Death Note, L is the leader of the Kira Investigation Team which is tasked with cornering Light into a situation that would reveal he is Kira and in his position as the lead, L is constantly scheming and suspecting Light for something that he may have done wrong and as such he is always trying to figure out how to get him out. He is quick to read others thoughts, knowing just what to say to get under their skin, as Hajime and Mahiru can attest in Chapter 2. There are two main INFJ anime characters on Danganronpa, and these are: Himiko Yumeno. From a young age, it was evident that he distanced himself a lot from his friends due to lack of confidence when he grew up and went with his friends to the same school, one of the boys who were in the group started dating Satoru. Press J to jump to the feed. Nagato is almost always sitting in the club room reading books without doing anything else. They are constantly seeking the Truth and have great respect for it. At the same time, you can also test your personality and then visit a forum that is devoted to that personality, where you may find that people often discuss fictional characters and anime characters for that personality type. He can also be very indecisive with his because his thinking and intuition based brainstorming can sometimes lead him to go round and round in his own mind. Symbolism is very important to him, as he describes Ultimates ashope itself. Extroverted Thinking:Kokichi is a very intelligent individual who masterminds two cases, one of which is almost unsolvable. DISTRUST ( DISTRUST), was a prototype murder mystery visual novel developed by Spike for the PlayStation Portable. 5. 22 characters assigned. The scrapped background images are based off real-life locations. Despite being very different from the bear design seen from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc onward, the original design still featured the split half-black, half-white design. Ging is the father of the series protagonist, Gon and though he is barely seen throughout the series, his absence alone from much of the series is itself an indicator of his personality type, INTP, because these individuals tend to get rather caught up with their own fingers and toes and then they get away from civilization. They see everything as a connected gigantic Entity and seek to gain knowledge about it. He is generally an emotionless person, uninterested in many things and does his best not to be associated with anyone. 46 characters assigned. This character is known for his very low degree of expression, he likes literature and is very faithful to what we can see throughout the series with the statuettes of the Buddha he makes, to his religion. Wonder if thats true for the other rival-protag pairs as well? Even when facing down some of the strongest heroes currently in the professional hero business. Most of the INTP type will be found in the following description. This execution is very similar to the final version of Kazuo's execution, although this version features a scrolling selection instead of the slot machine, notable red blood and Leon's visible corpse at the end of the execution. While there is no INTP anime test, one might be able to take the MBTI personality test and then go to one of the websites like personality database and look up anime characters that are also typed as that particular personality type. This category lists all characters from Danganronpa series, categorized with each game, novel, manga, or anime they appeared in. Some characters were given different names before their final name was chosen: Monokuma's original design, known as "Phantom", was distinctly human, with visible internal organs, being made to resemble an anatomy doll. 14 Kai Chisaki (Overhaul): The Architect - INTJ. I couldnt think of any instances of him using Si. Another INTP anime character on the show HxH is Pieck, who is somewhat sweet and kind, and cares about her fellow Warriors and the Warrior candidates. 13 famous INTP anime characters (A full list), 13 amazing INTP Anime Characters (Ultimate list). Ses not his inferior, Fi is. They have a natural ability to concentrate and get involved in the problem they are working on. Personality-database.com13 amazing INTP Anime Characters (Ultimate list). L thus becomes the main nemesis of Light Yagami, the assassin known as Kira. Kakashi Hatake: Naruto Shippden. As a result of the Adolescence Syndrome, Rio split into two versions of herself on July 30; one who craved attention and one who hated the methods of obtaining such attention. 1 yr. ago. I'm wondering what personality would I have. Rin has a polite demeanor, and usually speaks calmly, but at the same time he is a swindler, and his calm demeanor is often nothing more than a facade used to gain others trust while simultaneously looking down on them, which is quite possibly the most INTP thing in anime. For more information, please see our He is one of the members that currently make up the new Special Operations Squadron. Privacy Policy. Dont you ever compare me to Nagito again. To say nothing of how writing up his Si paragraph made me rememberjust how true it is that Nagito doesnt learn. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, an early version of Junko being decapitated by guillotine, Dengeki Online: Danganronpa development team at CEDEC, Interview with producer Yoshinori Terasawa, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Demo Version), It's very likely that the overall look of.