A Hesters Caf provides a view of the Corpus Christi bay and the USS Lexington is on-site, as is an outdoor courtyard with awesome patio seating. Schlitterbahn Riverpark and Resort has something for everyone with over a mile of rivers that can be accessed by 16 beaches that are all interconnected. Save 5th Annual CC Wine Festival w/ Stoney LaRue, Triston Marez, & Mobley to your collection. Can rent a fishing pole and buy supplies to fish. Download Corpus Christi Pier stock photos. Corpus Christi is on the Gulf of Mexico and has easy access to other American destinations which could entice new cruisers in the region. Church, Parish Center, and Offices: Corpus Christi Parish Community 234 Southern Boulevard Chatham, New Jersey 07928 Telephone: (973) 635-0070 Pass over Corpus Christis Harbor Bridge and youll see a massive Essex-class aircraft carrier just a stones throw away from the shoreline. Video posted Nov. 8, 2018. The Grave of Selena Quintanilla-Perez at Seaside Memorial Park discounts - what to see at Corpus Christi - check out reviews and 2 photos for The Grave of Selena Quintanilla-Perez at Seaside Memorial Park - popular attractions, hotels, and restaurants near The Grave of Selena Quintanilla-Perez at Seaside Memorial Park Florida will continue to be well served as it has cheap flights from many places and is well placed to get to many ports. ! We always make time to go fishing when we come to the coast. How about fishing? Living just SE of Austin, I would love it. Corpus Christi TX 78401 This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The carnival is back at Sunrise Mall March 9th - 18th! 12pm - 9pm. Less flight options? The arcade houses over 80 games to play, with chances to win tickets redeemable for prizes. Stop reading. Piers and shallow-water areas provide plenty of great places to fish and tons of primitive and drive-up campsites provide room for those who want to spend a night on the beach. He also requested that the port put up seed money to help fund the study, though Hoskins also said he would like to see regional partners also participate. The area. The USS Lexington is already in Corpus. Made a stop in the area. Let the good times roll with this annual Mardi Gras celebration! Holy Week 2020. How much to fish on the pier ? That's what a study from the Port of Corpus Christi would explore. From slides to surfing, Hurricane Alley has something for the entire family. Fri, Mar 24, 7:00 PM. That shows the industry is poised for growth and that cruise ship companies are committing to furthering that trend, he said. Lenten Musical Reflections. Over time, the place was transformed with a lot of hard work and patience into a family-friendly seafood restaurant. First Holy Communion 2021. I like how you can drive your vehicle on the beach and park then set up right by your car. Sat. Padre Balli Park is home to Bob Hall Pier which extends 1,240 feet into the Gulf of Mexico. Corpus Christi, TX 78401 Browse the museums exhibits and youll see Selenas awards, stage outfits and other memorabilia, as well as her legendary bright red Porsche. Create a team and partake in the largest relay marathon in the nation with Beach to Bay. 2466 North Oso Parkway Instead of moving a larger ship to Charleston, they should put the Vista wherever it is going to go (I'm betting Miami :mad:) and place one of those ships (Either Ecstasy or Victory, preferably the latter) in Corpus. Started August 27, 2021, By Toys for playing on the beach (if desired). The Art Center is dedicated to the purpose of promoting an awareness and appreciation of local and regional artists. The Multicultural Center includes the Galvan House, the Courtyard, Central Plaza and the Lytton Memorial Rose Garden. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By Corpus Christi, TX 78410 108 Peoples Street T- Head I imagine you are asking about vibrio. The Option 2 pier would also have an extended Event Deck south of the restaurant that would include restrooms, concessions, seating, shade and other . I'm usually hanging out reading my book while my husband and son are doing the fishing. Located in Corpus Christi, within 10 miles of Bob Hall Pier and 13 miles of Mustang Island State Park, Brand New 3/3! 17047 TX-361 Corpus Christi, TX 78401 Enjoy the holidays in the Gulf Coast Capital with this month-long celebration. All of the attractions listed below provide a variety of ways to enjoy your time in the largest coastal city in Texas. Saturday. per night. Located along scenic Shoreline Blvd., this waterfront wall and promenade is a sight unique to Corpus Christi. Corpus Christi Dia de Los Muertos Festival has been recognized as one of the nations top Dia de los Muertos celebrations and brings life, music, and culture to the downtown community. A small regional airport (CRP) is better than 2 airports, one which is a hub for the second largest airline in the world (IAH) and another airport which is a hub for the largest low cost airline in the US (HOU)? I think it cost $1 per person last time we were there (Dec 2009) to get on the pier. The program is a partnership between the port of Corpus Christi and "learning undefeated." It's a non-profit that encourages students to get involved with science, technology, engineering and math . Terminal 10. Corpus Christi, TX 78401 I would tend to agree. Belt sander . I am not sure if the city could support this. The rodeo brings together thousands of attendees to promote tradition and community pride in the Coastal Bend by producing exceptional family entertainment that results in educational scholarships. We truly kicked Covid to the Curb! If youre a surfing enthusiast, or you want to see a unique free Corpus Christi attraction, make a visit to the Texas Surf Museum. We do have an international airport in Corpus. Who in their right mind would hop on a flight from Houston to sail from Corpus Christi when Carnival, Norwegian, Princess and Royal Caribbean sail from the Houston area? There, they could do a Roatan, Belize, Cozumel, and Costa Maya or Grand Cayman itinerary, A Grand Turk, Grand Cayman, Falmouth itinerary, and a Key West, Nassau, and Freeport itinerary. Tickets are available on the Corpus Christi Hookswebsite. Get in the spirit with holiday-themed events, shopping, and family fun throughout Corpus Christi. So, not everyone will have to come through Houston to get here. 5410 Leopard Street I have considered going as far as Houston/Galveston, but that is still a little farther than we want to drive. 309 North Water Street 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Should Corpus Christi Become the Next Major Port? Find the cruise ports near you. Children and adults alike can enjoy the calm waters. 9605 S. Padre Island Dr. Just in time for the holiday season, this event brings out the best of the best as far as tamales from all over Corpus Christi. Rodeo Corpus Christi is a time-honored tradition taking place during Buc Days. *I'll use cut mullet, squid and Berkley Gulp Alive artificial shrimp and shad - these are scented baits and have worked well for me before. CC Help Jenn With Houston as Corpus' primary destination, and Dallas the secondary destination, there's really not much of a network to attract fly-in passengers. Not sure if the Grand Turk option you suggest would even be possible in a seven day. Friday. Five distinct areas of the ship can be toured, including the flight deck and the lower decks, giving you a sense of the Lexingtons size and scale. 15820 South Padre Island Drive We need to fly to the port, and I can always get good rates to south Florida. The monument is located at the corner of Peoples Street T-Head and Shoreline Boulevard, overlooking the Corpus Christi Bay Funtrackers has race cars for kids of all ages, as well as a Pro Track for the adults. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Every time I've been (probably 8-9 times) it has been so windy that I've needed a wind breaker jacket. For cut bait, better stick with a fish head or whole gutted fish otherwise you will be plagued by crabs and hardheads. Corpus Christi, TX 78418 Looking to spend some time soaking up the sun? *If you go in the day - use sunscreen. For more info visit corpuschristi.jl.org. (361) 949-7437, Centennial House 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. I've had the best luck with live shrimp or live mullet on a weightless line and cut bait on the bottom. (361) 826-4667, Enjoy Corpus Christi Tours . Heritage Park Corpus Christi, TX. The fine is on top of the city's $2,639.75 bill for the . The site mentions that there are two major obstacles stopping the go-ahead of the cruise industry in South Texas. An inviting portal to the Far East exists right in the heart of the Corpus Christi Bayfront. The ship is open year-round and guided tours are available. Check out Corpus Christi Beach Cameras for a live glimpse of the current weather conditions at our beautiful beaches, and plan your trip accordingly. Epic tales, captivating songs and the bright studio lights bring the Harbor Playhouse to Life! It's that easy and it . If youre looking for a day of sun and sand then Corpus Christi, Padre Balli Park should be at the top of your list. 2/25 - Opening at Noon (12pm) Sunday. The channel would have to be dredged an additional 10 feet for the entire distance from the Gulf to the port. $10.00. Come and explore the 4 miles of nature viewing trails and walk away with a new found experience and understanding of the importance of protecting the wetlands for future generations. At an impressive 1,240 feet, this pier extends proudly into the Gulf of Mexico and serves as a hub for many avid anglers and outdoor enthusiasts. 15209 Windward Dr, Corpus Christi, TX, 78418. Harrisons Landing offers a variety of boat tours including the Texas Tease a 74 party boat that tours the Corpus Christi Bay and is available for private charter or climb aboard the Nell Betty II to experience sailing the warm waters with dolphin watching tours. We have an on-site fish house and shrimp breading facility that enables us to monitor and control the quality and . Watch the baby sea turtles waddle along their first journey into the Gulf of Mexico! San Antonio has a population of 1.4 MILLION people. 415d Starr St. This is a two phase project. Flexible booking options on most hotels. a cooler with some ice cold drinks, a radio, chairs, fishing gear, bait, fishing license, wind breaker (depending on what time of year), something to take your fish home in. Corpus Christi, TX 78401 (361) 882-8691. 14353 Commodores Drive Simmons Park Ingleside, TX. Saw picnic tables, pay to rinse off area-.25. Self-guided Tours. Corpus Christi, TX 78418 The good news is that Solomon P. Ortiz International Center located at the port was built with the cruise industry in mind and in the future the facility could be used as a passenger terminal. Read more. They are in the process of constructing a new harbor bridge to allow for bigger ships in the port and that would include cruise ships. Birding blinds are located throughout the park. Padre Island National Seashore Mar 2 - Mar 3. Cole Park/ Corpus Christi Skate Park That's what a study from the Port of Corpus Christi would explore. 411 N. Upper Broadway I know there's a massive population within a few hours' drive of Texas ports, but isn't there a basic physical restriction on the number of ports of call that can be reached on 4, 5, and 7 day cruises from Texas? State Rep. Todd Hunter, who has long advocated for the cruise ship industry to make its way to South Texas, said that he was excited to hear the idea was being considered. more. Each month the museum features a collection from a Hispanic artist. MERRY DAYS BY THE BAY in DOWNTOWN CORPUS CHRISTI. Carnival should (If this is true) take the Fantasy off the sales market. Corpus Christi, TX, Bob Hall Pier March 3, 2023: Corpus Christi, Texas: Feels like 72.69 F: 0% Chance of Precipitation: Thank you, Mach. Cruise Hive was established back in 2008 and among the earliest blogs in the industry. Many of the homes are recorded Texas Historical Landmarks, and each is beautifully restored and is a tribute to the ethnic diversity and culture of the area. Published: 10:32 PM CDT April 29, 2021. If you love birds, nature and the outdoors, this is the festival to attend! 4843 County Road 69 It was great to be able to walk that far out into/over the water! Corpus Christi Weather Forecast. 22 I actually think United is the only one that comes through Houston. Beach patrol and police drive up and down constantly and they didnt stop them. 11am - 11pm. Take your pick of nine beaches, including North Beach, Mustang Island State Park, and the Padre Island National Seashore. Disinfecting Our Church. I've seen anglers pull up everything from 15in horse mullet to 9ft sharks they hauled to the shore to land. TXZ343-042230-. I wish that there were more options from NOLA or Mobile, as those are a more reasonable drive for me. Cole Park is also home to the Corpus Christi Skatepark, a 10,000 square foot concrete skatepark beside the beach that features a street section and bowl section. Red Dragon Pirate Cruises . Enjoy a coastal spin on the classic German Octoberfest celebration. . Download Corpus Christi Pier stock photos. 403 N. Shoreline Blvd. Alot of people have all their fishing gear on a rolling cart, we ended up buying one while we were at the coast for this purpose. The harbor bridge could also be moved further up the channel out-of-the-way of large cruise ships. Six rooms in the historic Heritage Park house are filled with artifacts, including historic maps, photos and art. If there is no major airport close I highly doubt carnival would base a ship there. Discover the history of South Texas through exhibits of fossils, photographs, works of art and more at the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Posted Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:22 am ET. (361) 937-9400, Hans and Pat Suter Wildlife Refuge 1809 N. Chaparral St. Make the most out of your time in Corpus Christi with local events and unique festivals! Tariff 200 cancels and replaces Tariff 100-A and Bulk Terminal 1-A. With diverse dining that suits every taste, Tex-Mex and seafood restaurants in Corpus Christi are special standouts and local chefs can even cook up your catch of the day. You want a great day with tons of fish and almost nobody bothering you on a crowded pier- Oso Railroad is the place. RODEO CORPUS CHRISTI at AMERICAN BANK CENTER. Powered by Invision Community. Settle in a climate control spacious touring van for sightseeing historical, art or ghost tours of the city. By Shows likeLes MiserablesandChicagoare offered alongside performances likeShrek the MusicalandAnnie, providing a broad appeal for theatergoers of all ages. Rodeo Corpus Christi is a time-honored tradition taking place during Buc . With a good mix of straightforward golf and demanding holes on the regulation course and the ability to practice your short game or a quick round on the executive course covers all the bases. A note on Terminal 10: Roads have recently been built and names have been changed, including Terminal 10 . Tell Corpus officials to call San Diego and Mobile, before they rush out and buy themselves a cruise dream. On Tuesday, a man who chose to remain anonymous took a video of a massive 6-foot venomous diamondback rattlesnake he spotted along Corpus Christi beach near Bob Hall Pier. The Art Center of Corpus Christi is home to local art in the Coastal Bend. The Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve & Learning Center is a 162-acre nature preserve dedicated to furthering knowledge of the flora and fauna of South Texas. Open for tour only the first Sunday of every month from 12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. Guests will also find full service dining options such as P.F. Along with relaxing on the beach and swimming in the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico, you can explore the park by hiking, bike or kayaking on 20 miles of paddling trails. BEACH TO BAY RELAY Beaches Locations Bob Hall Pier And Padre Balli Park Whitecap Beach North Beach Mcgee Beach J.P. Luby Surf Park . Learn about the transformative career of Selena Quintanilla at the Selena Museum, the popular cultural attraction that preserves the memory of the Queen of Tejano music that once called Corpus Christi home. American Bank Center ParishOffice Hours: Monday - Friday9 am-4 pm Sunday - 8 am - 12 pm Contact staff by clicking here. Thank you to all who attended and volunteered to make this year's carnival a great success! Partners with the GM to ensure the overall financial results of the store, to include meeting/exceeding sales and profit goals. On an old Fantasy class ship? CC Help Jenn This unique event perfectly intertwines wine tasting, shopping, food, and entertainment throughout the grounds of beautiful Heritage Park (think Catalina Wine Mixer meets Country Peddler Show meets Concert in the Park). Millions of travelers rely on Cruise Hive in the United States, Europe, Australia, and around the world. Many have expressed disappointment by the news, often remarking that the . (361) 882-5500, Harrisons Landing Boat Tours Concrete Street Amphitheater has been Corpus Christis outdoor music and festival venue since opening its doors in 2001. But the terminal could have a long reach outside ofCorpus Christi if it does happen, he said. At the bottom of each cruise ship & cruise port camera page you will find a button to "Report An Issue". Will be back again to eat & will bring fishing gear too!! BAREFOOT MARDI GRAS at WHITECAP BEACH & PADRE BALLI PARK Birthday Parties. A while back (4 years ago?) 1521 N. Chaparral Corpus, Port A, Ingleside any of them. :rolleyes: Ingleside would be a great location but it's another long term project. And you wouldn't be able to loose a single passenger to another port of embarkation, which may be hard considering that there's a major port with multiple cruise lines with brand new, larger ships a few hours away. talkorpi, June 16, 2014 in Carnival Cruise Lines. 20420 Park Road 22 Just know that there is a fee to do this! Started June 21, 2021, By Why does everyone always hate on Florida? This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Only a short drive from Corpus Christi, Texas Worldwinds is located in the Padre Island National Seashore at Bird Island Basin. Unless there's a huge clientele base from major cities (NOT mid-sized cities like Austin or San Antonio). Located along Ocean Drive in the heart of Corpus Christi, Cole Park is a family-friendly park perfect for a few hours of fun. "Anytime there's an opportunity for us to look at other businesses that can continue to bring diversity to our customer portfolio, I think that's always worthy of taking a look at," Strawbridge said. Corpus Christi, TX Carnival Games. Corpus Christi Events From Downtown to the Island, get the latest on this week's happenings. If you want to trek out to the beach or search for a productive spot, pier fishing might be for you. CRUISE HIVE LTD 2008-2023. Plus, convenient parking, kids play area and Curbside Food Truck Pavilion. 1:16. we did a cruise from the houston port! Port Aransas being one. THE BIRDIEST FESTIVAL IN AMERICAat SOUTH TEXAS BOTANICAL GARDENS & NATURE CENTER After visiting 2 other piers with no results we cast our lot at Bob Hall. Reservations 361-749-AHOY (2469) Email. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Corpus Christi, TX 78401 Corpus Christi Police issued the spring breaker a citation of $500 for scaling the pier, which forbids climbing through a city ordinance. More: Massive tanker's arrival in South Texas makes history. Ingleside Naval Facility is supposed to be completely empty (closing down) by the end of the year. :D :D :D. It would work for me as I would like to see less cruises out of Florida. Texas State Aquarium. Step onto the Wetland Awareness Boardwalk for a breathtaking view of Corpus Christis coastal wetlands, then tour the Plumeria Garden & Willoughby Viewing Platform that is home to more than 100 fragrant tropical plumeria that are native to the Caribbean. The pier costs $2 to enter and is fun to see fish being caught and surfers doing their thing. Several major flyways converge at this one location, making Hazel Bazemore Park one of the most unique locations in the nation for Hawk watching. ", "We need to patch into different areas," he added. We found it! N.O. Thank you to all who attended and volunteered to make this year's carnival a great success! "I certainly don't have any objections that I can think of now," he said. The Pier Bait Shop is open Sunday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. 11 p.m. and is open 24 hours on Friday and Saturday. 8545 South Staple Street 500 North Highway 77, IH69 The seashore is as rich in things to do as it is in wildlife. A full show schedule and an online box office are available on the Harbor Playhouses website. Would you like to explore and learn the history of Corpus Christi? Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Youth Ministry. (361) 825-3500, Aurora Arts Theatre Corpus Christi, TX At the end of the talk, it was brought up that Carnival is looking at Corpus Christi area as another port for Texas. Ennis Joslin at Nile This half-mile stretch of beach on the protected Laguna Madre is internationally recognized as one of the top windsurfing sites in the mainland U.S.A. But I am not at all sure that another port is needed with Galveston and Houston both available. (361) 826-4700, Art Center of Corpus Christi I caught little stuff, but next time I'll come prepared: Bob Hall Pier (Corpus Christi) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, View all restaurants near Bob Hall Pier on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Bob Hall Pier on Tripadvisor, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Corpus Christi, Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Corpus Christi, La Quinta Inns & Suites in Corpus Christi, Hotels near Padre Island National Seashore, Hotels near South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center, Hotels near Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, Hotels near Selena Memorial-Mirador De La Flor, Hotels near Corpus Christi Intl Airport (CRP), Motels near Corpus Christi Intl Airport (CRP), Hotels near Kaplan College - Corpus Christi, Hotels near Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi, Hotels near Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, Hotels near Corpus Christi Beauty Academy, Hotels near SCI - East Corpus Christi, TX, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Corpus Christi, Dolphin & Whale Watching in Corpus Christi, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Corpus Christi, Fishing Charters & Tours in Corpus Christi, Nature & Wildlife Tours in Corpus Christi, Nature & Wildlife Areas in Corpus Christi, Game & Entertainment Centers in Corpus Christi, Paint & Pottery Studios in Corpus Christi, Speciality & Gift Shops in Corpus Christi, Natural History Museums in Corpus Christi, Captain Len's Fishing Guide Service - Private Tours, Selena Memorial-Mirador De La Flor: Tickets & Tours, The Art Museum of South Texas: Tickets & Tours, The Art Center of Corpus Christi: Tickets & Tours, Bayfront Arts and Science Park: Tickets & Tours, Rocky Mountain National Park Green Jeep Tour: Top of Trailridge Road, Gdansk Guided City Cruise on Historical Polish Boat, ATV Tour to Moray, Maras and Salt Flat in the Sacred Valley from Cusco, St. John Champagne Sunset Sail with Open Bar & Hors D'oeuvres - Westin, 4-Hour Biblical Creation + Sunset Tour Grand Canyon National Park South Rim. I would go to the Oso Railroad as it is the 'best kept secret' local fishing spot that bridges the Oso Bay at Holly Road, but don't go at night- it's too dangerous! Check out the one-of-a-kind Bob Hall pier at Padre Balli Park. Will keep trying and will update our future fishing trips to the pier. Corpus is closer located to the ports of call, so Carnival could cut their fuel costs by travelling slower but still having a 6 or 7 day cruise. Easy, fun and utterly entertaining you'll be talking about SegCity's award winning city tour for years to come. 600 Armbands 5 - 10 PM $20 each. Bust out those boots, it's Buc Days! A cruise ship terminal on Harbor Island in Port Aransas, along the Bayfront or somewhere in between, would help increase the number of tourists coming to the area and thereby promoting growth and new jobs. Wagner's Carnival has been providing safe family fun and entertainment for over 30 years. La Palmera features the most popular national retailers and specialty shops including Dillard's, Macy's JCPenney, Francescas, H&M, Charming Charlie, Michael Kors, Pandora and White House | Black Market. The Port of Corpus Christi is located on Corpus Christi Bay in the western Gulf of Mexico, with a 36-mile channel that is being widened and deepened to 54 feet MLLW from its current depth of 45 feet. from . 309 N. Water St. Suite D Written March 8, 2020. I've never eaten at the restaurant but I heard it was good. Personally, I probably won't do it, because its a little too far to drive for me. Clicking on this link will create and send an issue report for that specific camera. The new Caribbean Journey is a must see! From discounts to some of our mosts popular attractions to special promotions, you are bound to discover a few great offers and enhance your trip! The facility is also a key site in the Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail, making it a fine place to go birding. Address. LauraS Beaches Locations Bob Hall Pier And Padre Balli Park Whitecap Beach North Beach Mcgee Beach J.P. Luby Surf Park . I think it is worth the $3 to walk out on the pier. Now another huge change to the pier is the arch that greets visitors. (361) 852-2100, The mission of the Tejano Civil Rights Museum is to preserve and educate the public about the rich history of the Tejano and Mexican-American culture rooted in the South West. Armbands 1 - 4 PM and 5 - 10 PM $20 each. I've heard that there are some people working on getting Corpus to be a port, but that will take FIVE YEARS. 12pm - 11pm. I think it sounds like a great idea. The Store Manager position assists the General Manager (GM) with the daily operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening and closing responsibilities. Kids will love The Waters Edge while playing on the new playground area just seconds away from McGee Beach. ZFPCRP. It was said that they(Carnival) would eventually like to put 5 ships going out of Texas. Cast from the banks or from the piers for Blue and Flathead Catfish, White and . South and Central Texas has a HUGE population, which would be more accessible to Corpus. The Aurora Arts Theatre offers theatre- lovers an experience tailor-made for an unforgettable night of entertainment. Corpus Christi, TX 78411 The Kemp's ridley sea turtle is the most critically endangered sea turtle in the world, and thePadre Island National Seashoreis the most important Kemp's ridley nesting beach in the United States, in terms of the total number of nests located. Updated: 7:59 AM CDT May 2, 2021. Centennial House is the oldest structure in Corpus Christi still on its original site. Same old itineraries? Corpus Christis American Bank Center is the largest entertainment center and event venue that hosts concerts, sporting events, trade shows and a variety of conferences all year long! Port Aransas, TX 78373 I had also heard some time back, that the old naval station at Ingleside was being looked at also as a possible cruise ship port. It isn't free! Corpus Christi, TX 78401 734 E Port Avenue The facility was originally intended to have four terminals.