Madrid 28046 Spain, One Central, Level 3, The Office 3 at Dubai World Trade Centre, #WeAreCSquad, "I hit my one year anniversary at Contentsquare. Stronger ROI. Customer Success Manager salaries at Contentsquare can range from 55,739 - 65,000 per year. Beginning of date range for analysis. 35000 Rennes France, Calle Arag 326, principal 1, Do they give more ? provided. On new job postings I often see rather large compensation ranges and I'm trying to figure a good rule of thumb as far as how that translates to actual compensation. Transform pay with our enterprise-grade comp platform, Automate compensation with our full-suite solution, Payscale's employer-reported salary data network, The world`s largest employee-submitted pay database, Annual survey salary data from HR industry publishers, The crowdsourced compensation data API for developers, 100% company submitted data from 2,000+ businesses, Schedule a personalized demo to feel the power of Payscale, Find salary information for similar job titles and locations, Comp Planning Business Case Pitch Deck By clicking Download Pitch Deck, you. The same survey found that over four-fifths of companies 82% were prevented from pursuing digital transformation projects due to the staffing, resources and expertise required. I completed my NLP certification which I was putting off for many years and as of last week, I am now a certified DISCOVER professional. From meeting all my team over Zoom during lockdown, to making the move down to London and getting the chance to visit different cities all around Europe, whilst getting to know all of my brilliant colleagues. "2021-08-13T12:32:40.000Z") or with a time zone #WeAreCSquad, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, average salary for a Customer Success Manager is 44,618 per year in United Kingdom, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Based on 5 salaries posted anonymously by Contentsquare Hr Manager employees in Rueil-Malmaison. I am currently being interviewed for a Manager - Solutions Architect position at Databricks UK, last round of discussions are going on . The definition of zones is based on the div of your HTML code. Thank you for being my leader and a friend. Following a historic $600M Series F funding, we're looking to fill hundreds of positions worldwide with people who want to join our ambitious mission to bring more human digital experiences to the world. Prioritize decision-making based on what matters the most for your customers to improve their experience, and what has the biggest impact on your business. Based on 240 salaries posted anonymously by Contentsquare Customer Sucess Manager employees in Seaham. Do they give more ? Since 2012, hes served as CEO, and in 2017, he moved to New York to set up the companys Americas headquarters operations; the global HQ remains in Paris. From the first time you interact with us, we aim to deliver you an excellent candidate experience. New York, New York Marketing - North America Remote. Learn about Contentsquare London (United Kingdom) office. Our model gets smarter over time as more people share salaries on Glassdoor. How much do Contentsquare employees make? Explore. We want you to succeed from the very beginning. ROI on CX is essential for 2023. In the U.S.andabroad, policymakers are eyeing restrictions on the amount of data advertisers can collect for targeting purposes, making certain analytics products less attractive. Sydney NSW 2000 Australia, Paseo de la Castellana, 163, The process took 3 weeks. Percentage of visitors who achieved the goal after clicking on a zone This metric allows you to determine whether interaction (click) with a zoning encourages or prevents visitors from exhibiting the goal. The tranche is split between $400 million in equity and $200 million in debt. The typical Contentsquare Customer Success Manager salary is 60,007 per year. Generous PTO Policy - Every location is different! , Lyon, 69002 France, 1651 Platte St., As we extend in more and more markets, we have many competitors, but the strength of Contentsquare is to offer a one stop shop experience analytics platform. The proportion of the page displayed by visitors (the ratio between the last line of pixels displayed on the screen and the height of the page). ROI on CX is essential for 2023. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Contentsquare employees and get real answers from people on the inside. This estimate is based upon 6 Contentsquare Customer Success Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. SaaS, Android, Cloud Computing, Medical Device), Where the organization is headquartered (e.g. Overall Benefits Rating.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}4.2. Overall Benefits Rating.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}4.2. Average salaries for Contentsquare Partnership Manager: 100,000. recurrence). The percentage of pageviews with at least one select the zone. We opened Japan, Korea and are now venturing into India. We can't wait to see what you do next! Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for Contentsquare. The median yearly total compensation reported at Contentsquare for the Software Engineer role is $72,155. Thank you for being my leader and a friend. See customer stories News & Resources Forrester: Contentsquare's three year Total Economic Impact Better CX. Plano , Texas, 75024 United States, [emailprotected] WeWork 7 rue de Madrid, The Earthshot Prize 2022 is a global prize designed to incentivize change and help to repair our planet by awarding five winners each year for their contributions to environmentalism. Average salary for Contentsquare Customer Sucess Manager in Market Drayton: 48,000. Contentsquare employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 4.1/5 stars to their company. offset (eg. 81371 Mnchen Germany, Atrium Tower, 2 Jabontinsky Street, Contentsquare employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 4.1/5 stars to their company. However, in the [], Deliver understanding, action and trust with our enterprise product, Supercharge customer experiences with powerful digital experience analytics capabilities, Onboard and grow faster with strategic and operational services, Leverage our leading ecosystem of technology and solution partners, Prioritize optimization efforts by business impact, Eliminate customer frustration and recover revenue, A secure, private, intelligent cloud platform, Understand the customer journey from entry to exit, Visualize data with heat mapping analytics, AI driven insights with intelligent recommendations, Conduct quantitative research and prioritize issues, Quantify data issues impacting your conversion rate, Cookieless experience analytics built for privacy and security, Create digital experiences accessible for all users, Integrate existing tech stacks with pre-built APIs, A prescriptive, best-practices blueprint for your success, Deeper level customer experience expertise, Leverage certified, pre-built technology integrations, Tap our extensive network of established relationships, Align and empower all teams to make impactful decisions, Personalize the customer journey map and increase conversions, Identify opportunities for design and UX optimization, Quickly monitor application and site performance, Product performance analytics and insights, Capture data insights for all your customers from a wide scope of industries, Discover pain points for FinServ customers, Deliver outstanding digital experience for retail customers, The new 2023 Digital Experience Benchmark Report is here! I owe all the gratitude to Marisa Bryan for inspiring me to do more, to learn more and become more. The lowest-paying job at Contentsquare is a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with a salary of $97,315 per year. Salary: TBD Location: Camberwell SE5 Street Address: TBD Locality: Camberwell SE5 Region: disclosed when applied Postal code: disclosed when applied Job Details. Average salary for Contentsquare Customer Sucess Manager in Measham: 48,000. With a focus on privacy, accessibility and understanding, Contentsquare is the digital experience analytics platform helping brands you interact with everyday understand the human emotions behind what makes you click. Based on 1 salaries posted anonymously by Contentsquare Art Director employees in Saint-Denis, Ile-de-France. For reference only, to support migrations. In 2012, his project was recognized by Tremplin Entreprise, an awards committee jointly managed by ESSEC and the French Senate. The results are now inand Zoning Analysis has a large range of metrics so as to provide the most accurate and deepest in-page analysis. any input would be wonderful. outlook, culture etc. I also had the privilege to be part of the opening team for Middle East, hiring in Dubai and Saudi. The ratio between the number of views of the page which are the last page view of the session and the total number of views of the page. This metric ranks elements based on their contribution to revenue. Deliver an accessible experience for your customers and build trust with our industry-first cookieless experience analytics platform. Thats one of the reasons Jonathan Cherki founded Contentsquare, a platform that allows businesses to track online customer behavior to inform digital strategies. Total revenue generated by users who clicked on the zone. Plus, for page groups and zones metrics, you will have to define for which page group or zones you want data. The lowest-paying job at Contentsquare is a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with a salary of $97,315 per year. Back Submit. VP Engineering, Head of Data Collection & Quality - Paris, 333 Seymour, Know Your Worth. I completed my NLP certification which I was putting off for many years and as of last week, I am now a certified DISCOVER professional. New research on who's asking for raises and who's getting them as well as advice on how to ensure you're getting the salary you deserve. Jobs. Customer Success Manager salaries at Contentsquare can range from 55,739 - 65,000 per year. Pay increases are a top concern for 2022 to attract and retain talent, Temporary employee laws: A guide to hiring contract roles, What to include in a termination letter: Template and examples, How to Manage Your Time and Prioritize Your Workload. Quantum Metric, a platform that helps companies improve their websites and apps by gleaning feedback from users, raised $200 million last January at an over-$1 billion valuation. Build empathy with a holistic picture of customer unique behavior, feelings and intent, Empower your whole team to make smarter, faster decisions, Build customer trust with secure, private and accessible experiences, Grow faster, move faster, achieve customer happiness, Execute growth strategies faster than the competition, Keep with with unpredictable market disruptions and changing customer expectations, Put customer happiness at the center of your business outcomes, What Is Digital Experience Analytics Capture a complete understanding of your customer in the digital world When face-to-face with someone, its easier to understand how they are reacting to the experience you are providing them, whether it be through what you are saying or products, offers or other content you are showing. The ratio of time visitors spend interacting with the page to the time spent on the page. How much do Contentsquare employees make? Average salary for Contentsquare Customer Sucess Manager in West Drayton: 48,000. For example, say a job posting has a salary range is from 74k - 125k. Prepare your product catalog to sync with Contentsquare. It is relevant for account-level API keys only. Salary information comes from 43 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Percentage of visitors who achieved the goal after hovering on a zone This metric allows you to determine whether consumption (hover) of zone is contributing or detrimental to completing the goal. How much do Contentsquare Software Engineer employees get paid? Amazon Pauses Construction on Second Headquarters in Virginia as It Cuts Jobs, iPhone Maker Plans $700 Million India Plant in Shift From China, S&P 500 Notches Best Week Since Late January: Markets Wrap, Amazon Is Closing Its Cashierless Stores in NYC, San Francisco and Seattle, Zoom Abruptly FiresPresident Greg Tomb Without Cause. Required. Amsterdam Netherlands, about 'What is Digital Experience Analytics | Contentsquare', What is Digital Experience Analytics | Contentsquare, The Office: Contentsquares New York Headquarters, Growing with Contentsquare: How learning to code made me a better Product Manager, Series F Why Im excited about our new growth investment. I can't wait to see what the next years bring at Contentsquare. Our solution analyzes 3,200 billion customer interactions monthly on sites that process $2.5 billion in transactions daily. Get the list of all goals for a project. What is the highest Software Engineer salary at Contentsquare? We want to invest in our CSquad not only at work, but outside of work too! Our mission is to make the digital world more human, by empowering businesses to access a deeper understanding of their customers, to take intelligent action at scale, and to build experiences with trust at the core.. View the base salary, stock, and bonus breakdowns for Contentsquare's total compensation packages. Install Chrome Extension. Vancouver , British Columbia, V6B 5A6 Canada, 6900 Dallas Parkway, Contentsquare Salaries trends. Happy #CSquad work anniversary, Dan! Sum of all the transaction amounts. the "e-commerce" goal. Chiyoda City , Tokyo-to, 100-0005 Japan, [emailprotected] Implerstrae 25A, It's like having your own team of analysts to crunch your data and feed you a smarter to-do list. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google .css-1m7hjbk{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-1m7hjbk:hover{text-decoration-color:inherit;}.css-19t329g{margin:0;color:inherit;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-19t329g:hover{text-decoration-color:inherit;}Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. In a related but transparently for-profit effort, Contentsquare launched an incubator to help fuel the growth of other startups in digital analytics. I've about 8 years experience and what should be the right salary to expect: London EC2M 4YP United Kingdom, 9F 1-6-5, Marunouchi, WeWork Marunouchi Kitaguchi, More information regarding the metric and how to interpret it Returns all zone metrics between two dates. Before you decide whether variable pay is right for your org, get a deeper understanding of the variable pay options and the cultural impact of pay choices. The average ContentSquare salary ranges from approximately $60,000 per year for Sales Representative to $174,597 per year for Vice President of Strategic Accounts. Some surveys suggest theres no shortage of new potential customers, however. Heres to the next two years and beyond Set the remoteAPIEnabled configuration flag to true. @dell Has anyone here worked in Dell Financial a services (DFS) previously or current time? Authentication to the API is performed via Bearer auth. More information regarding mappings in Contentsquare. A shift towards, Handling involuntary termination is a likely occurrence for human resources managers and, Return better results with Payscale job search, Compare real living costs across different states, Consider potential directions your career can take, Calculate the 20-year net ROI for US-based colleges, Are you the kind of person who struggles to get a handle, Learn where the best career earners attended college, The highest reported salary for an employee at Contentsquare is currently $NaN / year, Streamlined solutions for every step of the compensation management journey, Continuously updated compensation datasets from Payscale and our partners, Flexible, customizable services and support for Payscale customers, End comp guesswork with our free job-pricing tool, From collection to validation, our data methodology delivers certainty, Meet the leaders dedicated to empowering better conversations around pay, Track and compare wage-growth by city, industry, company size, and job category, Access helpful tools and insights for career planning and salary negotiation, Explore real-world career trends and advice from the leaders in compensation, Uncover detailed salary data for specific jobs, employers, schools, and more, Take our salary survey to see what you should be earning. According to Couchbase, enterprises wasted on average $4.12 million on failed, delayed or scaled-back projects in 2020.