They may soon be listed for sale. Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. He got recognition with his amazing content like vlogs, and popular viral videos. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. He goes to the gym at least four times a week to maintain his physique, but because of working out too much, he suffered seven muscle tears in his back, and is an active user of medicinal marijuana to reduce the pain he sometimes feels. Around $ 6 million US dollars will be CJ So Cool's net worth in January 2023, according to estimates. CJ claims that that hack deleted all of his 1,033 videos. They literally kicked in my door so I had no time to react I was sleeping so I had no time to react I was wondering is this a dream? Read the complete article for CJ So Cool Height, Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Height, Age, House, Kids, Son, Daughter, Car, and so on.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wikibioworth_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',670,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikibioworth_com-medrectangle-4-0'); CJ So Cool is an American rapper and a Youtuber. He has more than 7.2 million subscribers on Youtube. CJs channel was once hacked on February 20, 2016. The incident, he said, took place at about 3 a.m. Later on Thursday, he rushed to Instagram to tell his followers, In the hospital, I got shot 4 times in a home invasion at 3 am, please keep me and my kids in your prayers so far Im doing fine, alongside a gruesome photo of his wounds. FAQs What Is CJ So Cool Phone Number? He has a weight of 70 kg. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. The American YouTube star was born on March 29, 1989, in Gary, Indiana. Cordero James Brady, better known as CJ So Cool is an American YouTuber and musical artist. You have entered an incorrect email address! Other than that, CJ is also a musician and has produced several songs. CJ So Cool Residence Address/ CJ So Cool house address. Popular YouTuber CJ So Cool was recently shot multiple times during a home invasion. He stopped experimenting with different jobs when he started uploading YouTube reactions to popular viral videos, try not to laughs, and pranks. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He thinks those who attacked him were aware of his prominence. The YouTuber with highly searched contact details, CJ So Cool was born in Gary, Indiana. Fox 5 Vegas reported that authorities arrested two adults and three minors for allegedly shooting during the break-in of CJ So Cool home. 'My stomach hurts,' screams one of his kids. Body Measurements: How Tall is CJ So Cool? J&P brings you a huge selection of motorcycle frame kits to choose from, including rigid frames, bobber frames, softail frames, swingarm frames and more.23033 Stock width Rigid frame made from 1-1/4" tubing with 30 rake and 0" stretch. How much does CJ So Cool make in a year? Cordero James Brady net worth or CJ So Cool net worth is $7 million. Im not here to say bad things about CJ, but he lies and cheats too much. How was your experience of contacting the famous personality? Camari tasted fame at a tender age because of her father's vlogs. CJ So Cool New House Addressis 2654 W. Horizon edge Pkwy suit B5 137, Henderson, NV, United States, Nevada. CJ SO COOL was born on the 29th of March in 1989 in Indiana. His net worth is estimated to be around $3 million, and he has large followings on all types of social media. CJ So Cool Phone Number 2023 is possibly +1702-609-0570. How To Contact CJ So Cool? He is said to own a 4-acre mansion in Las Vegas. He is making a good sum of money from his YouTube channel getting an average of 6 million views per day, due to which he earns around $4,800 a day. He has three kids with his ex-wife, Royalty Johnson. Even though he was surrounded by gunfire and crime, he couldnt find sanctuary even in his own home. Three of these children are Royaltys from her previous relationship, and one is CJs from a past relationship. His fans await more details on the terrifying incident. Benjy is currently a reporter for BiographyPedia based in Adelaide, Australia. Your email address will not be published. Now she resides with her husband CJ Cool and their five kids in Las Vegas, Nevada in a luxurious house, which they name "CJ So Cool Land". Trivia They got married later with three children. The contentious episode showed Brady dosing his children's ice cream with Pedia-Lax and then feeding it to them. CJ So Cool was born on March 29, 1989, in Gary, Indiana, United States, He is 32 years old. His childhood was not a bed of roses. In it, he presents more than 20 of his sneakers, including some rare and limited edition pairs, which attracted the attention of sneaker collectors around the world. Search Properties. His brother and wife have journeyed with him through his success. Tweet. LAS VEGAS, Nev. (702 Times, NV Globe) After being shot in his Henderson, Nevada, home, social media star Cordero James, often known as CJ, is recovering at Sunrise Hospital. CJ So Cool | House Tour 2020 | NEW Vegas MEGA Mansion & SO COOL LAND Famous Entertainment 453K subscribers Subscribe 174K views 2 years ago #famousentertainment #cjsocool #megamansion CJ So Cool. His breakthrough came with the video Let Me Explain These Kids Vlog. Prior to joining BiographyPedia in July 2019, he was a Bizarre TV reporter and theatre critic at TheSun. The police and investigators believed the violent home invasion was a targeted incident, despite the victim not knowing who did it. In total, he and Royalty have a collection of five custom-made sports cars, which they rotate on a regular basis. He then proceeded to upload a series of hack response videos. Personal Life: Who is CJs Wife Royalty? As you all know CJ So Cool is known for his luxury lifestyle and he is spending millions of dollars on his expensive things. The US Navy veteran is a father-of-three. Who is Cj So Cool? CJ So Cool is an American rapper and a Youtuber. Sandip Laga is a blogger who has been pursuing his career in digital marketing. Camari so Cool is the daughter of popular 'YouTube' vlogger CJ so Cool. Colonial Style House Plan 3 Beds 2 5 Baths 1775 Sq Ft 1010 14. Plans call for him to stay in Las Vegas but move out of his current residence. By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, January 16, 2023 6:39 am. The cost of a mega-mansion is around 4.4 million dollars. One Twitter user, @TrenchBandicot, wrote: "Cj so cool got shot and went straight to his instagram to post the bullet wounds," before adding multiple laughing emoji. Check out our recent posts. His first step was to learn editing and recording. T-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more, designed and sold by independent artists around the world. As of early 2019, his self-titled channel has 6.5 million subscribers and over one billion views. Famous YouTuber, CJ So Cool, was shot 4 times last night in a home invasion Credit: Instagram/cj_socool. Here are 10 things you didn't know about CJ SO COOL. CJ So Cool New Phone Number is possibly +1702-609-0570. CJ uploaded his first YouTube video (CJ Shoe Collection) on June 22, 2015. He is also the proud owner of a couple of luxury cars that he is not shy to display in his YouTube videos. She owns a channel "Life with Royalty" on YouTube, which boasts with 965k subscribers. By all accounts, the authorities didnt take any legal action against CJ because of this incident. YOUTUBE star CJ So Cool has revealed he was shot four times in a home invasion. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a03a938a7b2e0d036287a9c64da1d8b5" );document.getElementById("b0150800dd").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Subscribe to our newsletter below and never miss the latest scoop. @the_tearoom_. CJ So Cool is in a strong relationship with her longtime girlfriend Royalty Johnson who is also a popular YouTuber.Summary:Cordero James Brady better known online as CJ So Cool is an American YouTuber who used to upload reactions to popular viral videos, try not to laugh, prank videos, and other videos occasionally with his brother Jinx and his girlfriend.In February CJ claimed that his channel was hacked and stated in his response video that he will now focus on skid and vlog videos. The entertainer shared a graphic photo on Instagram of blood dripping down his leg as he lay in what appeared to be a hospital bed. Get inside, its not a joke, its not a game, especially while youre just trying to sleep. CJ So Cool Addressis 2654 W. Horizon edge Pkwy suit B5 137, Henderson, NV, United States, Nevada. Another car that he has bought, is a Mercedes AMG GT 53 four-door coupe in red with all-black details. The name of his parents is currently unknown to us. Cordero James Brady (born: March 29, 1989 [age 33] ), better known online as CJ SO COOL, is an American YouTuber who used to upload reactions to popular viral videos, try not to laughs, prank videos, and other videos, occasionally with his brother, Jinx, and his girlfriend, Royalty. The YouTuber has more than 5million followers onInstagram. The couple wa. Daniel Middleton Aka DanTDM is a famous YouTuber and a vlogger. Though we have listed theCJ So Cool Phone Number, its worth having the details regarding theCJ So Cool social media handles. The Zestimate for this Single Family is $4,317,700, which has increased by $57,171 in the last 30 days.The Rent Zestimate for this Single Family is $21,826/mo, which has increased by $21,826/mo in . Family Life He has two sisters named J'aaliyah and Karnation. What is the estimated price range of properties related to cj so cool houses? Summary of CJ So Cool: Born in 1989, CJ So Cool is an American YouTuber, vlogger, influencer, and social media personality. CJ is a multi-talented man who dabbles in hip-hop, in addition to his YouTube prowess. Ima get better., Photo: Greg Doherty / Stringer via Getty Images, Police arrest five people connected to CJ So Cool's home invasion. Meet Her Partner Suzanne Malveaux. People usually ask: Show me CJ So Cool contact number. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wikibioworth_com-leader-1','ezslot_5',677,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikibioworth_com-leader-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wikibioworth_com-leader-1','ezslot_6',677,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikibioworth_com-leader-1-0_1');.leader-1-multi-677{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Born on March 29, 1989, the age of CJ So Cool is 33 years as of 2020. He is making a good sum of money from his YouTube channel getting an average of 6 million views per day, due to which he earns around $4,800 a day. CJ So Cool's real name is Cordero James Brady. More than Five million people follow him on Instagram. From that point onwards, he was raised by his maternal grandmother, and in many of his videos, he pays homage to her, saying that he would have been dead or locked up if she wasnt by my side.. #doubletap and comment your last 4 emojis ?????? At the age of 19 CJ joined the Navy, and was assigned to the Presidential Guard before being honorably discharged in 2010. 1 Who is CJ So Cool? LAS VEGAS, Nev. (702 Times, NV Globe) - After being shot in his Henderson, Nevada, home, social media star Cordero James, often known as CJ, is recovering at Sunrise Hospital. Top details about Danny Gonzalez: Age, wife, net worth, and career. Talking about his music career, he is known for his songs like "Salty", "Memories" and "Fuego". The Net Worth of CJ So Cool is $400 Thousand USD as of 2020. CJ So Cool, whose real name is Cordero James, is a YouTuber and social media influencer, who has garnered millions of followers. https://www.instagram.com/p/B62AhSfAjAy/ Biography Born on March 29, 1989, the age of CJ So Cool is 33 years as of 2020. Ima get better., Anti-gun violence advocate killed by police in New Jersey, Black Milwaukee transgender woman shot to death before apartment fire, Memphis area studying reparations after Tyre Nichols death, James Harden reached out to Michigan State University shooting victim to offer encouragement and aid, Florida journalist gives tearful broadcast after fellow reporter is fatally shot, Fans think judge pulled a "this for Nipsey Hussle" giving his killer 60 years to life, Nipsey Hussle's killer sentenced to 60 years to life in prison, Malcolm X's family to sue NYPD, FBI, and CIA over father's death, Memphis nightclub shooting leaves 1 dead, 10 wounded, Donovan Lewis' family files a civil suit against Columbus officer involved in his death, Shreveport officer charged, bodycam footage released in Alonzo Bagley fatal shooting, Note found with possible motive for Michigan State University shooting, Nipsey Hussle's 'Victory Lap' is certified double-platinum on 5-year album anniversary, Trump-supporting gallery owner hurls racial slurs at Native Americans outside of his Arizona store, Black Vietnam veteran to be awarded Medal of Honor after decadeslong wait, It's never too early to get the bag | 'Maconomics', LeBron James teams up with PlayStation for limited-edition PS5 console cover, Omarion addresses catfish victim on "Dr. Phil", Rihannas Fenty x Puma has returned: "She's back". He has collaborated with CJ_ON_32s and Jinx on a few of their videos. CJ So Cool Net Worth is estimated to be around $ 6 Million US in 2023. While the inquiry is ongoing, CJ is of the opinion that his status as a social media influencer is to blame. Ive never did anything to anybody. Today, he is regarded as one of the most hard-hitting political interviewers on earth, and rightfully so. They hit me here and I fell. CJ Si Cool has tattoos on his chest and other body parts. Get inside, its not a joke, its not a game, especially while youre just trying to sleep. YouTube star Cordero James Brady, known to fans as CJ So Cool, says he was shot four times during a home invasion on Thursday. The video has about 800,000 views. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As the winning bidder, you will collect payments until you receive the fixed amount of $1,113,500 (" Total Return ") for an overall return of 33.5% at the starting price of $850,000. CJ So Cool is in a strong relationship with her longtime girlfriend Royalty Johnson who is also a popular YouTuber. His eye color is Black, hair color is Black and the US shoe size is 9. He has more than 97.7k followers on Facebook, more than 3.2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 142k followers on Twitter. She is even more popular on Instagram, where she has more than 2 million followers. According to several online sources, the popular American YouTuber and social media personality lives at 2654 W. Horizon edge Pkwy suit B5 - 137, Henderson, NV, United States, Nevada. Early Life and Education: A Rocky Road to Stardom, Education and More: Changing Schools, The Navy and More, Career Beginnings: From Cordero James to CJ So Cool, Continued Success: Focusing on His Family and Reacting to Popular videos. Around that time CJ also met Royalty (Now his wife) and he started a YouTube channel and made many reactions and prank videos. They Just Happen To Be Our Business! His real name is Cordero James Brady. She's also had her own YouTube channel called LIFE WITH ROYALTY. CJ created his YouTube channel on December 26, 2014, but did not start posting videos right away. The horrific house invasion that took place on January 12 resulted in four gunshot wounds for the YouTuber. Kevin Mimms (Miles) biography: age, height, parents, wife, salary. 6225 Duneville St, Las Vegas NV, is a Single Family home that contains 17246 sq ft and was built in 1997.It contains 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.This home last sold for $3,600,000 in February 2021. She enjoys writing on a wide variety of subjects from entertainment to lifestyle. Afterwards, the video shows the children holding their bellies in pain and running to the restroom. They all are living together and enjoy a luxurious life. He is also the proud owner of a couple of luxury cars that he is not shy to display in his YouTube videos. Like, I literally was awakened out of my sleep to two people trying to kill me. In February 2020, CJs YouTube channel was hacked, and the hackers deleted 1033 videos of him. CJ So Cools annual income is more than $ 500,000. CJ So Cool (born March 29, 1989) is a celebrated Youtube star and social media personality from Gary, Indiana, United States. He owns a YouTube channel by his name with more than 7.8 million subscribers. A custom motorcycle frame is the foundation everything else is mounted on, so it has to be well-made. Ive never did anything to anybody. Though the exact amount is not revealed, as per the sources, it ranges between $1.5 million to $4 million. CJ So Cool, the popular American YouTuber and social media personality, has become notable for transferring responses to viral recordings. . Well update you on this story. There is no sign of divorce and separation among them. Duane Martin biography: age, career, net worth, divorce, is he gay? Ive never did anything wrong to anybody. In REVOLTs season five premiere of Maconomics, host Ross Mac shares some financial tips for Had fun with this one, PlayStation, James wrote on social media. While on the hospital bed, the 33-year-old social media influencer took it to Instagram to inform his millions of followers that the shooting wasnt staged and he warned them to be safe. Over the years, he has developed a huge interest in learning about celebrity profiles, lifestyles, and net worth. The house has amazing features like its got two stories, five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a 14-car garage, and a lot of other things, such as 4 jacuzzies, a massive movie theater, a designer kitchen, a game room, and many more. CJ So Cool Cars are 9 in total as of 2020. Apart from that, CJ also loves to gifts to all of his family, so he bought his daughter a 2022 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 392 Scat Pack in green. I seen from FaceTime the worst crime scene I had ever seen in my life, there was blood everywhere, said Alexis. Welcome too the Queen Rose Commentary page where I give my own opinions and thoughts on YouTube influencers videos or trending celebrities. Associated With His mother's boyfriend is the brother of YouTube phenomenon Anthony "Jinx" Brady. For the Best Customer Experience, Please Contact Us at 702-597-1588 or Email Us: support@lasvegastickets.com and a representative will contact you shortly. Thomas Sanders is a popular internet personality. Given the fact that he had no family, CJ supported himself by taking jobs at various restaurants, such as Chuck E. Cheeses and Dennys. On 23 August, he uploaded Surprising My Family With A Mega Mansion, where he confessed that he was focused on sorting out some personal matters and preparing a big reveal for his family. According to some reports, his YouTube channel is growing up and up as well his net worth is growing every year. One of his first cars was a 2019 Range Rover Autobiography in white that he still owns today. CJ and Royalty welcomed twins named Cordayah and Cordero Jr. in 2020. He first met her in Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood. She has more than 100,000 Instagram followers and also makes videos with CJ. As a matter of fact, Cj also has a collectionof sneakers which is worth about half a million dollars, a collection of grills which costs about thousands of dollars and several Rolex watches. The American YouTuber, CJ was born on March 29, 1989, in Indiana, America and hold American nationality. (300DPI High Resoulation ) = 1 DXF File. According to the updates by our team, the CJ So Cool contact number is +1702-609-0570. Some of CJ So Cool songs include Wanna Do featuring his brother Jinx, and Memories, Fuego, and Go featuring Royalty. CJ So Cool has an estimate of $6 million in assets. Theinfluencer reported that he suffered four gunshot wounds after his Las Vegas home was broken into around 3am on Thursday morning. Where is CJ So Cool's House Address? She has been a regular in CJs videos from the very start. CJ so Cool FAKING the Pregnancy and BUYING VIEWS?IG @BIGWAVEGODcj so cool,cj so cool kids,cj so cool house,camari so cool,cj so cool new house,cj so cool nik. The YouTuber said he. CJs home is in a highly guarded area of MacDonald Highlands in Henderson, according to the police, who said that this was a targeted attack. CJ So Cool's monthly income is over $ 40,000. He has not mentioned whether anyone else was present in the home during the invasion. According to several credible sources, CJ So Cool has a net worth of approximately $3 million, as of mid-2019, accumulated largely through monetization of his YouTube videos, in addition to merchandise sales and guest appearances at conventions around the US. The_Pacific_-t_first._Vol.5d d BOOKMOBI " @ d q %z -> 1 : B L T_ \ e mZ u ~ %"'~$ &|( *[,.0[246g8R: h > e@ B (D 2BF ;H DJ ML V8N _pP hR r1T {V >X Z n\ ^ ` Yb d f h ,j l n p nr t v x $5z -}| 6~ @6 I S? \u e o x { ' . Required fields are marked *. He has three kids with his ex-wife, Royalty Johnson. He is one of the rich and top growing YouTubers in the United States, who has accumulated over 3 billion views through his videos. However, several YouTubers, such as Pewdiepie, I HATE EVERYTHING and JacksFilms accused him of stealing content, which he vehemently denied. Hes still adding new pairs to his collection, but doesnt wear them all, most likely because he has a lot of limited edition releases, which are worth a lot of money on the resale market. CJ So Cool, born Cordero James Brady, is a 33-year-old YouTube influencer who has gained a cult following for his viral videos of pranks and other lifestyle content. I have two SUVs in the garage opened both the trunks looking for God knows what theres nothing in there they didnt take any of my jewelry I have a million dollars in jewelry in my closet, said CJ. He has an estimated net worth of $4.5 million. He had been dating Royalty for a long time. Like every YouTube star and influencer, CJ understands the importance of social media as a marketing tool. CJ and Royalty also run an Instagram profile for their kids, which already has more than 450,000 followers. He also has three half siblings named Cordayah, Cordero Jr, and Camari. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. COOL witnessed sufferings and hardships during his childhood. CJ So Cool was born on March 29, 1989, in Gary, Indiana, United States, He is 32 years old. James Brady, who is popularly known as CJ So Cool is an American YouTuber running the channel CJ So Cool.