Once youve learned about the characters of Easter, meet those who witnessed the birth of Christ in the companion title The Characters of Christmas. He is risen and worthy to be praised! In my own pastoral ministry, my tendency was toover-thinkEaster. Make sure you preach a clear presentation of the Gospel and give an opportunity to respond. came, to lead us back into that faithful trusting relationship with God. John, a sometimes-overlooked character, deserves the Best Supporting Actor award for the crucial part he played in the Easter drama. Starting Easter Sunday, this. The Characters of Christmas provides a fresh introduction to those who helped make Christmas famous. I highly recommend this book! Article Images Copyright , 5 Characters of the Easter Story You're Probably Forgetting, 10 Reasons Why the Trial of Jesus Was Illegal, Easter Traditions and Crafts to Do with Your Kids, Hungry for God Starving for Time, Five-Minute Devotions for Busy Women, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Julia Schlaepfer as Alexandra and Brandon Sklenar as Spencer of the Paramount+ series "1923." Warning: There are spoilers ahead for episode eight of "Yellowstone" prequel, "1923." The finale suggested that Teonna may run into a character from prequel series "1883" in season two. Subscribe and well send you one email every week with the latest sermon series ideas. Exiting at Friendship Road, I rode a mile [], Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might []. See details. Title; Peter, Bold, Broken, Bitter, But Better (1 of 13) Donald Cantrell: READ MORE: Judas . After TGC Excerpt Stirs Controversy, Some Retract Endorsements for Book About Gods Vision for Sex, Amy Grant Reveals Bike Accident Nearly Took Her LifeIt Was Good for Me, Woke Transagenda Franklin Graham Denounces Hersheys Ad Featuring Trans Woman, In Florida, Latino Evangelicals Mobilize Against DeSantis Crackdown on Immigrants, Fight Together Not Against Each Other SBC Abuse Reform Task Force Member Urges Unity, The Characters of Easter: The Villains, Heroes, Cowards, and Crooks Who Witnessed Historys Biggest Miracle, SBC Pastor: Jezebel Was Not a Role Model. The arrest of Jesus. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. This year we are going to propose . I learned fascinating details about the ancient world and received fresh insights about Jesus friend and enemies. The Bible describes him as a member of the Sanhedrin, the judicial body of the Jews. You'll write powerful and fresh messages every week with our preparation tools on a number of sermon topics, including expository preaching. Site by Mere. Easter Sermon - "Empty Tomb" The main point would be that the empty tomb provides current and ultimate victory over sin and death. And the list below reflects this variety of approaches. Darling's vivid portraits of the people present at the first Easter brought the momentous event to life for me. The Characters of Easter: The Villains, Heroes, Cowards, and Crooks Who Witnessed History's Biggest Miracle Paperback - February 2, 2021 by Daniel Darling (Author), Tim Mullins (Narrator) 176 ratings See all formats and editions Kindle $8.99 Read with Our Free App Audiobook $0.00 Free with your Audible trial Paperback I know it will do the same for you., Your Future Self Will Thank You: Secrets to Self-Control from the Bible and Brain Science, takes a new look at the people and circumstances that were part of the greatest story ever told. But behind the headliners stand characters who played significant, if under-recognized parts. He is the general editor, along with Trillia Newbell, of a small group study on racial reconciliation, The Church and the Racial Divide and is a contributor to The Worldview Study Bible. An Easter Sermon for Coronavirus. To see our price, add these items to your cart. The ultimate importance of Easter is that the tomb is empty, but there is so much more to the story that Dan Darling unlocks to help us see the significance of all those involved in the story leading up to the Super Bowl of Christianity, the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Join Pastors Rick and Don during the Sundays of Lent, the Holy week special services, Easter Sunday and the Sunday following as they present character sketches of various biblical characters who had an "encounter with Jesus." Palm Sunday: Revealing Our Deepest Misunderstandings Of Jesus. This site uses cookies to provide you with more responsive and personalized service and to collect certain information about your use of the site. Sermon Notes PDF. What a sad indictment. We didn't fence you in. This item has an extended handling time and a delivery estimate greater than 15 business days. In The Characters of Easter, Dan Darling manages to make the most important theological event in history equally accessible to the person whos learning the story for the first time and the seasoned theologian who has studied it carefully for years. Say the names Casey Affleck and Emma Stone, and people will immediately recognize them as the 2017 Oscar award winners for Best Actor and Actress. Easter Through the Eyes of God. You don't want your Easter season to feel empty and lifeless. All Rights Reserved. The main point of the sermon would be that the victorious Christian life is the best thing for your marriage. DeAnna Janes DeAnna Janes is a freelance writer and editor for a number of sites, including Harper's BAZAAR, Tasting Table, Fast Company and Brit + Co, and is a passionate supporter of animal causes, copy savant, movie dork and reckless . Thank you for offering such a variety of services with PRO what a great value! Lent is coming to an end. The result is an excellent and very informative look at the Easter story through the eyes of the people who were there. Reveal yourself to me in new ways. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." ( 2 Corinthians 5:17) In the third part of his sermon series, "Steps to God's Guidance," Dr. Stanley explains that following God is a conscious effort, because His ways are higher than ours. Or the disciples asking about their possibility of betrayal, saying Is it, I Lord?. Preach a fresh Easter series and get your church re-engaged and connected. During one of his shifts, the centurion witnessed Jesus tortuous death on the cross. I think Mary [], The year: AD 60. Once youve learned about the characters of Easter, meet those who witnessed the birth of Christ in the companion title, Dan Darling is such a delight to read! .orange-text-color {font-weight:bold; color: #FE971E;}View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look. 27:18), but chose instead to disregard his wifes wise advice. 7 Holy Week Prayers to Focus Your Heart on the Passion of Christ, This site is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of, Copyright 2023, Crosswalk.com. Your kids are going to love finding Dinosaur Slime-Filled Easter Eggs in their Easter baskets. In the end, The Characters of Easter renewed my gratitude for Christ's sacrifice and resurrection and left me worshiping in the light of the empty tomb. It should go without saying that the sermon should be Scriptural on Easter. . It has implications for a full Eternity. He was recently appointed as the director of the Land Center for Cultural Engagement at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. where he interviews Christian leaders, politicians, and journalists. He is the host of a popular weekly podcast. If you have 3 points, awesome. Learn how your comment data is processed. I will assume that ultimately you would develop this as you see fit according to the topic and you would do so from the Scriptures. Tips on Being an Emotionally Intelligent Pastor (From a Christian Psychologist), 6 Key Questions to Ask of Your Sermon Before You Preach it. You cannot enter the Lenten season, break bread on Maundy Thursday, mourn on Good Friday, or rejoice on Resurrection Sermon Index by Series by Various Pastors on Monday, January 27, 2014 at 6:00 AM This sermon index is arranged alphabetically by series title. The first word is sometimes as important as the last word. Even the most glorious sunset, when gazed at long enough, will eventually lose its appeal. I bought this as a sort of Easter Bible study for myself. Say the names Danny Trejo and Wallace Shawn, however, and youll doubtless find only a few who can tell you who they are and what theyre known for. Neither Is Kamala Harris, Avoid These 5 Big Mistakes Pastors Make on Easter Planning. Not only did he stand beside his Friend in his deepest hour of need, he accepted the responsibility to care and provide for his mother for the rest of her life. (By the way, research consistently shows that the brain tends to complicate things more often than not.). As Easter approaches, it feels like HOPE is more important than ever. _____ The Characters of The Acts 1 How is it, then, that history's most glorious moment is surrounded by fearful fishermen, despised tax collectors, marginalized women, feeble politicians, and traitorous friends? Yes, it is a felt need but remember you are advertising for the lost and unchurched that are attending on Easter. Protect your furniture with our anti-scalding linen tablecloth - great for Easter & everyday use! One disciple is named Cleopas. That's why SermonCentral offers rock-solid series kits to help you preach the love of God through the life, death, and resurrection of His son. Menu. SermonSearch.com is an online resource for sermon outlines and preaching ideas. In the end, The Characters of Easter renewed my gratitude for Christs sacrifice and resurrection and left me worshiping in the light of the empty tomb. The Faith To Follow Everyone has the gift of faith. Whether you want a religious experience or prefer to look at a bunch of bunnies, we have you covered. A familiarity with the language, dressing up for the occasion, even brought to tears by Jesus death and resurrection. Stuffed Toy Cinnamoroll 2022 Easter Design Series Sanrio Characters. And, we discussed how difficult Easter preaching can be. There he and Nicodemus quickly anointed the body with burial spices and placed it in Josephs tomb, for the Sabbath was drawing on.. Primary Scriptures: Matthew 21:1-17; Mark 11:1-11 . Daniel Darling is an author, pastor, and leader. Love (I Corinthians 13) Election Day Special Sermon. It looks like we don't have any Cast and Crew for this title yet. Use Explanation, illustration, argumentation, and application (a.k.a. You can put together a series that leads up to and ends on Easter, you can start a new serieson Easter, or you can do a stand-alone message for Easter. Box 8, Platteville, CO, 80651; 970-785-2990) June 1996 Adapted from What about Tomorrow? This is the time for your 25 or 30-minute, Scripture-packed, Holy Spirit infused, shorter sermon. See our. Put them around your lawn to turn your egg hunt up a notch or for the nicest Easter-decorated house on the block! So much so they made Judas the treasurer, the one who managed the books and collected the money for their fledgling movement. 50 Fresh, Relevant, and Compelling Sermon Series Ideas for Easter. These episodes are selected to be watched on each day of Holy Week, starting with Palm Sunday and ending on Easter Sunday. And we rejoice. Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter (@lorihatcher2) or Pinterest (Hungry for God). Preach a 6-week journey through Lent all about embracing life in Christ. It was His love for all humanity. This book provides a fresh approach to the Lenten season and can be used as a devotional or study for both individuals and groups. Transform your church intoThe Characters of Eastertheme! Let, lead your soul to rejoice with that ancient cry, He is risen indeed!, is an author, pastor, and leader. Im looking forward to using The Characters of Easter as a primary reference for preaching a sermon series leading up to Easter, and Im thankful he wrote this book. DEAN INSERRAAuthor of The Unsaved Christian; founding pastor of City Church Tallahasee, How fitting that a book about the resurrection makes the characters come alive! The truth is, while we easily loathe Judas on Easter, we are far more like the betrayer than we would like to admit. Adventures in Prayer. As always, orders over $35 receive free shipping. They both are a new tradition to read around the holiday. Let The Characters of Easter lead your soul to rejoice with that ancient cry, He is risen indeed!. Do you remember your English teacher telling you that in English 101? Joseph, like Nicodemus of John 3, was a secret disciple. And, he has a grand design for the listeners life as well. Matthew C. McCraw, EdD First Baptist Church, Bartow, Florida December 5, 2021 Introductory Comments: Imagine for a moment that you are engaged to The Characters of Christmas Matthew McCraw Meet the unlikely people who witnessed historys greatest event. With little more than assumptions however, its best to focus on what she did rather than who she was. Get help now! 41:9 niv). Join author Daniel Darling on this 10-day plan to discover the life of Simon Peter, an unlikely character caught . The Women of Easter: Encounter the Savior with Mary of Bethany, Mary of Nazareth, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, No Import Fees Deposit & $10.94 Shipping to France. The Characters of Easter: Judas, Gospel Preacher For Christians, we understand that Judas's story is at the center of the Easter story. Chris Reed, Christ's Church of Flagstaff (Flagstaff, Arizona) This year, my Easter message will be part one of a two-part message. .orange-text-color {color: #FE971E;} Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip. We are too easily tempted to see Jesus as a vessel for our aspirations than as the Lord of our lives, the one worthy of worship and adoration and praise. Join us as we take a more personal look at the characters of the Easter story that we tend to overlook. These 13 inductive Bible studies based on John Stott's book The Cross of Christ show you how the cross transforms everythingyour worship, your call to mission, and your ability to love your. The scenery doesn't need changing--only your perspective. Thanks for your interest! We dont know when Jesus called Judas or the circumstances around it. Sermons . Darlings vivid portraits of the people present at the first Easter brought the momentous event to life for me. Not simplistic. With a skillful blend of in-depth Bible interpretation and sanctified imagination, Darling introduces you to the villains, heroes, cowards, and crooks who witnessed historys biggest miracle. 0 Comments At Easter, the Son of God took on the world's sin and defeated the devil, death, and grave. I learned more than I expected to and will now make this a staple read every Easter. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Join Pastor Rick as he continues in the series "The Answer Is Easter." You can also develop each directly from a passage and make it an expository message each Sunday through the series while remaining with the topic of Empty overall. Simon was jerked from the crowd and forced to help him. Each chapter is accompanied by questions for group study as well as suggested songsboth old and newthat lead to heartfelt worship. TED talks cannot be longer than 18 minutes. .orange-text-color {font-weight:bold; color: #FE971E;}Enjoy features only possible in digital start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more. Get the congregation ready and eager to pray to God for transformation and obtain forgiveness. The ultimate importance of Easter is that the tomb is empty, but there is so much more to the story that Dan Darling unlocks to help us see the significance of all those involved in the story leading up to the Super Bowl of Christianity, the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Week 1: Limitless Faith. Overall, there are many angles you can take to an Easter sermon series. Romans 16:13 gives us a possible connection. Dan has served churches in Illinois and Tennessee. The Healing Of Simon's Mother-in-Law - Mark 1:29-34. The entire Bible, from the Garden of Eden to "a new heaven and a new earth," speaks of Jesus. 10 Reasons God Might Not Be Blessing Your Life, Inspiring Mother Breaks Down after Earning Golden Buzzer with Celine Dion Hit, 7 Things that Will Keep Me from Coming Back to Your Church, 6 Truths about Jesus Coming into the World, 9 Christians You Don't Want to Sit Beside on Sunday Morning, 10 Things You Should Know about the Intermediate State of Death, 'You Raise Me Up' Duet Earns A Standing Ovation From The Judges. The Characters of Easter sermon series will help you prepare impactful sermons to preach at your church. (Saratoga Press, P.O. I learned years ago that it is better to start a sermon series on Easter than to finish one or to be in the middle of one. But, if you can preach a 1-point sermon, thats even better. Our Easter hanging egg decoration has been put on the shelveseach Easter egg with a colorful bow ribbon, beautiful and elegant, can make them hang on the Easter trees, doors and windows, droplights, mantels and it's ideal children's Easter eggs and children's Easter gifts. If you knew Judas, if you bumped into him in the market in Hebron or were in the crowd gathered as Jesus taught on the shores of Galilee or caught a glimpse of Judas as he accompanied Jesus to the temple, youd be convinced, in your mind, that there were few people on the planet as sold out, as all-in, as committed to the kingdom of God as Judas. by J. Wallace Hamilton.2. !function(o,t,e,a){o._aoForms=o._aoForms||[],o._aoForms.push(a);var n=function(){var o=t.createElement(e);o.src=("https:"==t.location.protocol? Sermon Outlines. If you continue without changing your settings, you agree to our use of cookies. Following up on his The Characters of Christmas, Daniel Darlings The Characters of Easter takes a new look at the people and circumstances that were part of the greatest story ever told. We discussed ways to make Easter better, more evangelistic, and impactful. Sermon for Easter April 17, 2022 (Podcast Episode) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. The Characters of Easter was the perfect antidote for my spiritual stupor. Preach this Easter Sunday sermon and proclaim that no matter how dark things may seem, there is always hope. On the morning of Jesus trial, she sent her husband an urgent message, "Don't have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him (Mat. by James W. Moore. Im looking forward to using The Characters of Easter as a primary reference for preaching a sermon series leading up to Easter, and Im thankful he wrote this book., ; founding pastor of City Church Tallahasee, How fitting that a book about the resurrection makes the characters come alive! duration: 1hr 21min) The Beauty Of Our Servant King (approx. Most criminals were forced to carry their own crosses, but Jesus was apparently too weak from. Popular Easter Sermon Series Free with PRO Premium Feel the love of the Father soak into your church as you focus on the finished work of Jesus Love Your people need all the hope they can get this Easter As Easter approaches, it feels like HOPE is more important than ever. They'll learn to walk in their resurrected identity and reach the world with the love of Christ! It's a, The empty tomb says there's still more to the story. These free, short Bible sermons are powerful, inspirational, evangelistic and biblical. Scripture: Mark 14:27-31 Denomination: Baptist Trafficking In Treachery Contributed by Douglas Phillips on Apr 14, 2018 based on 3 ratings | 5,161 views But the crowds were fickle and also left when He spoke hard things (John 6:60). In season 1 of the Amazon series, Marcus Rutherford's Perrin Aybara developed mysterious abilities tied to the wolves in Wheel of Time's world. . "You're Never To Old For God." 1. Pastor, Do You Have a Priscilla in Your Church? True love often demands that we put anothers welfare above our own. May 18th Empty Earth Preach an end-times message. Characters: Donkey Owner . Perhaps there are endless decisions that need to be madeat home, in your career, or your relationships . Filled with thoughtful and practical insights, this book will fuel the readers passion for the passion story.HERSHAEL W. YORKDean of the School of Theology and Professor of Preaching at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary; Senior Pastor of Buck Run Baptist Church, I dont know how it happened. I think all sermons should be simple in structure but work hard on your Easter sermon to keep it simple. Dan holds a bachelors degree in pastoral ministry from Dayspring Bible College, has studied at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and is a graduate of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Have We Turned Our Favorite Preachers and Teachers into Idols? Whats Your Problem with the Resurrection. Dan is an awardwinning writer whose work has appeared in numerous publications. He was recently appointed as the director of the Land Center for Cultural Engagement at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. We reflect on the weighty cost of sin, and then celebrate the heavenly intercessor . The Characters of Christmas: The Unlikely People Caught Up in the Story of Jesus, The Characters of Creation: The Men, Women, Creatures, and Serpent Present at the Beginning. Death was defeated when Jesus rose from the dead, and one day death will be no more. Break free from the familiar, and discover untold treasures in the story you thought you knew. Parables, Etc. Despite the fact that Trejo and Shawn have acted in dozens of movies, people often overlook them because they arent high profile stars. There were people, many perhaps, whose hearts turned toward Christ because of Judass preaching and whose sicknesses were healed by his hand. Readers will be blessed to pick up this book!JONATHAN PENNINGTONProfessor of New Testament at Southern Seminary; Spiritual Formation Pastor, Sojourn East, How often do we know the style and traditions of Easter, pastel colors, spring dresses, and seersucker suits, more than we know the actual characters involved in the story of our Lords resurrection? Father, help me see the Easter story through fresh eyes. There are many approaches you can take with an Easter series. Dans work is often featured in Christianity Today and The Gospel Coalition and his op-eds have appeared in The Washington Post, CNN, Washington Times, Time, Huffington Post, National Review, First Things, and other leading outlets. He put a price on Jesus' head. The moment he said that my creative juices started flowing. Each road points to the essential purpose of Jesus's journey and what we must learn from it in order to fully appreciate the significance of the cross and the resurrection. But what we do know is that he left whatever he was doing in his previous life to follow Jesus. Week 2: Limitless Wisdom. I was especially moved by the paragraph describing a recognizable whisper. It seems odd to end the list of noble yet easily forgotten characters in the Easter story with Pilates wife, a person we know little about. Required fields are marked *. Series: Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors By Rob Westbrook Our churches welcome more people during the Easter season than at any other time of the year. But never able to call Jesus Lord.. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Easter Sermon Series: Encounters with Jesus FPC March 14, 2014 Uncategorized. Some churches use Easter to not only tell the message of Jesus resurrection but also as a hook on a hot-button topic. Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. From the cross, Jesus spoke to them. Download a free Church Series kit of digital files at this link, including: Daniel Darling is the author of several books, including "A Way with Words: Using Our Online Conversations for Good." The next Sunday, while I was preaching at another church, I shared the ideas with that pastor and he encouraged me to write a blog post about it to help pastors out. I still believed that Jesus rose from the grave, but the miracle no longer moved and amazed me the way it once did. Prepare yourself for Easter with Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Easter Sermons. Because Cyrene is located in modern-day Libya, some have speculated Simon may have been a dark-skinned black man who had come to worship in Jerusalem for Passover. . He saw the greatest life ever lived up close and personal. My close friend, King David wrote centuries earlier in a foreshadowing of later betrayal of a future Son of David, . A dynamic collection of expository sermons from the bloody, wrathful, and violent passages of the Old Testament. Recently I preached for Pastor David Cook at Union Baptist Church in Winder, GA. After the evening service, we were kicking around ideas (as preachers do) and our talk wandered to Easter and beyond. We will get to the betrayal, but we must first see Judas as the friend, the fellow Apostle, the devoted follower of Jesus. Id like to send you a chapter of the book on How to Read the News. Just enter your email below and Ill send it to your inbox. Its an old graveyard not far from []. DEAN INSERRAAuthor of The Unsaved Christian; founding pastor of City Church Tallahasee, "How fitting that a book about the resurrection makes the characters come alive! Please use a different way to share. What does this prove in Luke's character (2 Tim. Forget sub-points on this day. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Once you've learned about the characters of Easter, meet those who witnessed the birth of Christ in the companion title The Characters of Christmas. Same for us. 27:19). This Easter season, preach the hope of resurrection life with beautiful Easter sermons that call your people to hope in Jesus, Feel the love of the Father soak into your church as you focus on the finished work of Jesus. I think we're all familiar with the major characters of the Easter story. I still believed that Jesus rose from the grave, but the miracle no longer moved and amazed me the way it once did. Like Joseph of Arimathea, Pilates wife took bold and courageous action against a very powerful man. Your people need all the hope they can get this Easter. Want Next Weeks New Series In Your Inbox? Judas saw all of this, live. . Gospel accounts later tell us Peter and another disciple followed him into the high priests courtyard (John 18). Ill give a couple of points about Easter preaching and at the end Ill give you a potential series. Judas participated in the miracle where Jesus took a little boys lunch and turned it into a buffet for a stadium full of hungry people. Two disciples are on the road to Emmaus, a little village about seven miles from Jerusalem. The place: The palace of Herod Agrippa II in Caesarea by the Sea. It wasn't the nails that held him there. I fell in love with it instantly. Sure, Jesus drew crowds at times, swelling after He fed the thousands on the hillsides or healed the lame and the sick. Find the one whose founder rose from the dead. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! in that 25 minutes and the sermon WILL make an impact. The main point would be that even in the midst of the circumstances of their life, God had a grand design. Jesus, as you know, is still quite popular today, but is it the Jesus who demands we take up a cross, who promises suffering, who isnt content with being one of many options but demands our worship? E-Resources/ Event Evangelism/ Sunday Morning Experience, Joel Southerland Prayer Is Not an Option Its a Necessity! He is a columnist for World Magazine, and a regular contributor to USA Today. Excellent read! In the garden at Jesus arrest, all the gospels have him addressing Jesus as teacher. Never Lord. Daniel: Courageous Living in Turbulent Times. But not Judas. Theres too much Scripture on the resurrection to do anything else! This series, for use leading up to Easter, is framed around roads Jesus took en route to Calvary. This book explores the characters in depth. As a law enforcement officer, he would have seen the dregs of society and also rubbed shoulders with the rich and famous. Meet Your Host. The Characters of Easter: Simon Peter. duration: 1hr 9min) Beloved, are you feeling overwhelmed by life's challenges? Mark 15:21 records that Simon had brought his sons, Alexander and Rufus, to Jerusalem to celebrate the Passover. Matthew, Mark, and Luke give 40% of their Gospels and John gives 50% to this story. Easter church kits, Advent church kids, Back To Church kits, and so many more! (3 of 13), Mary, Worship that's Costly, Condemned, Yet Confirmed (5 of 13), Malchus and his Midnight Miracle (6 of 13), Palm Sunday - The Mount, The Multitude, and the Master (7 of 13), Gladiators Grappling in the Garden of Gethsemane (9 of 13), Cries, Crowds, and Confessions from Calvary (10 of 13), And PeterFallen But Forgiven (12 of 13), Peter, Caught Between Two Fires (13 of 13), CCPA - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. The charming Easter Gnome Decorations are a stunning addition to your home dcor that adds a magical vibe and fun atmosphere that is in line with the festival.