Top bloke! Thanks for helping me through the process of getting started, you made it so easy and seamless despite delays from weapons licensing outside of your control. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. @castellani_official a 18.8K abonns, un taux d'engagement de 1.15%, et 217 likes moyens par post. My loyalty is a direct result of theirs and I recommend On Target to everyone I meet anywhere in the world. Tagami Fullmarks Lightweight Shooting vest - Grey - 3XL. In 1983 the brand Castellani was born in Italy by Maurizio Castellani with the aim of innovating sportswear in the world of clay shooting. Vista: Ordenar por. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. The Castellani name is known throughoutthe shooting world for its stylish, high qualitysports clothing and accessories: Via G. Galilei Trav. Castellani shooting vests are especially known for their Italian styling and superior craftsmanship and quality, making them a vest of choice for all shooting disciplines. Contact Us. Out of Stock . 128.29. $230.00 White / Navy / Gray Rio Mesh Sport Vest with Alacantara Recoil Pad. With the utmost care and flawless craftsmanship, Krieghoff produces and services firearms to be passed down through generations - masterpieces that always retain their monumental value. Add to Wish List. I highly recommend these guys. 2023 On Target Sporting Arms, All Rights Reserved. Quantity: Add To Cart. Our vests are made in the USA and are built for the shooting athlete-designed to move with the shooter, not against them. Sign up to receive the latest news, promotions and much more. HUNTERS TROUSERS mens game clay gun shooting bottoms fishing camping wood camo. Will be shopping here again, Love coming here, the service is always exceptional. light weight shooting vest int the world. Castellani Shooting Vest. We carry a wide variety of shooting vests, apparel, and hats from Elite Shotguns, Castellani, Kolar, Zoli, Beretta, Browning, Rizzini and more! . Ive even made online and phone orders in which they provided me with updates and a tracking numbers for all my purchases. Barepelt lives up to its namesake in comfort, mobility, and performance. Search. Im sold and wont bother going anywhere else. Classic and satisfying dish with garlic, lemon, and rosemary. GAFAS RANGER CLASSIC. TIRO DECATHLON. Trapper Creek Mesh Shooting Vest. Shooting Vest Castellani Sport Rio Brown. Krieghoff Mesh Shooting Vest by Castellani, Navy Blue, Fabric Pad, Left Handed $ 269.00. I recently shot my first round of Skeet with Glenn and Matt at Caboolture with a club gun. Pre-Owned. Beretta Two Tone Clay. Please note; this Vest has a slightly smaller fit. Herren Deerhunter Schiessweste Grsse Xl Grn Fleece Ton Taube Neu Mit Etikett 1 von 10 Nur 1 brig 2 Beobachter Herren Deerhunter Schiessweste Grsse Xl Grn Fleece Ton Taube Neu Mit Etikett 2 2 von 10 Herren Deerhunter Schiessweste Grsse Xl Grn Fleece Ton Taube Neu Mit Etikett 3 3 von 10 Herren Deerhunter Schiessweste Grsse Xl Grn Fleece Ton Taube Neu Mit Etikett 4 4 von 10 . Shooting Vest Castellani Sport Rio Brown. Official Gamebore Shop - Shooting Vests, Clothing & Accessories All the Gear. . Caps Jackets Mens Womens Shirts . A technical product that can no [], In 1983 the brand Castellani was born in Italy by Maurizio Castellani with the aim [], The Castellani name is known throughout the shooting world for its stylish, high quality sports clothing and accessories. The Nica Ambi Shooting Vest 2.0 is the newest in our line of quality shooting vests. Florida Location: 900 Big Oak Road | St. Augustine, FL, 32095 | (904) 295 - 8483 . #C3, Copyright 2023 Largest Stocking Dealer New and Used Kolar & Zoli Shotguns|Developed by beta1928|Proudly powered by WordPress. Usiamo cookie per ottimizzare il nostro sito web ed i nostri servizi. (Please note that international orders may be subject to duties and fees; these fees are the responsibility of the recipient). Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. The Castellani name is known throughoutthe shooting world for its stylish, high qualitysports clothing and accessories: Via G. Galilei Trav. What an absolute mistake that was. Back to home page Return to top. Shooting Vest Castellani Sport Rio Ladies Blue / Pink. I know there are bigger shops around, but talk about a gem of a local, I was very impressed. This great man was my superior as chief of U.S. Army Research and Development. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. III, 24 25010San Zeno Naviglio (BRESCIA)+39 030 3534102 - ecommerce@castellani.euVAT 02833790179. Highly recommend On Target and Pilla. 151 talking about this. $174.99 Engraved Black Gen. 2 Vest. Women's Trapper Creek Mesh Shooting Vest - Left-Hand. I love my Castellani olympic skeet vest; excellent fit and durability. (Please note that international orders may be subject to duties and fees; these fees are the responsibility of the recipient). Castellani TK PRO SHOOTING VEST PRODUCTION PROCESS. 956 S Bartlett Rd. A World Champion's Guide to Shotgunning By: Anthony I. Matarese Jr. The vests are sought after by shooters of all . A 10/10 team. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Warm and healthy dish with various veggies and herbs. Skip to content. I bought my first shotgun sight unseen from Victoria. from Greece. My new Beretta now has pride of place in my gun safe and my sporting scores have improved as a result of having a gun properly fitted to me. $79.00. Gafas Perazzi. The Caesar Guerini Black and White Italian Shooting vest, made in Italy by Castellani, features all the pockets you need for a day at the range. 100% cotton, the lightweight vest is designed to help keep you cool on hot summer days, and the adjustable waist helps ensure a great fit. Chiara Cainero [], A revolution in terms of the shooting vest concept. Size No.52.Made In Italy. Glenn actually talked us down a bit on rifles, and up a bit on scopes, and it made total sense. Unresolved: Release in which this issue/RFE will be addressed. Our products respond to the needs of the best athletes. Add to Wish List. Absolutely awesome experience will definitely be back. III, 24 25010San Zeno Naviglio (BRESCIA)+39 030 3534102 - ecommerce@castellani.euVAT 02833790179. After visiting the store for the first time, Ill happily drive past the others to go to On Target every time. Welcome to the Krieghoff Store! Check back often for new items and specials! MEN'S SHOOTING VEST RIO PRO WITH TRAP RECOIL PAD. In observance of the recently passed California Assembly Bill #2571, Krieghoff International must cease all advertising and marketing activities directed at individuals 17 years and younger in California. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. More than a year ago; Fantastic product, Recieved in good time, thank you. But having lots of shells in the pockets is not comfortable. Castellanis offer continues to expand with clothing and accessories studied for the practice of the shooting and for the free time. A lot of our shooting vests have pockets in the shoulder to accomodate recoil reducing pads including the Musto D30 pad, Browning inflex G2 pad and Beretta gel recoil pads. Today I walked out with license and shotgun in hand. The Krieghoff Logo embroidered on the back and on the front pocket completes the styling of this practical vest. from $149.95 149.95. Find contact details for FMJ Gun Shop in Unit 1, Laughing Dog Ind Est, London Rd, Rugby, CV23 9LP STORE/SHOWROOMNational Shooting Complex5931 Roft Rd.,San Antonio, TX. $49.88. I love my new Ruger Precision in 308. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. Krieghoff Mesh Vest by Wild Hare - Right Handed, Navy Blue/Silver $ 135.00. GAFAS CASTELLANI C-MASK PRO. Opens in a new window or tab. Choose Options. Main: Roasted chicken with roasted potatoes and green beans. This includes access to Krieghoff.com and the Krieghoff.com Online Store. Jr Trapper Creek Mesh Shooting Vest. As an integral part of our work, collaboration in a spirit of partnership is extremely important to us - and as with shooting and hunting we are focused on a clear goal; optimally meeting the needs of our customers. Select Recoil Pad: Right Hand Left Hand. Complex1 Main Event Ln #510, Sparta, IL.Building #2, EVENTS ONLY STORECardinal Shooting Center616 OH-61, Marengo, OH.Bldg. HD Lime; Light Purple; Clear Rose; Carbon fiber temples, a composite material with several advantages including high tensile strength, low weight, high temperature tolerance and low thermal expansion: Can not recommend these guys highly enough. Youth Target Foundation Edition Vest - Grey $50.00 Apparel. $125.00. Description Castellani C-Mask Pro 3 Lens Set. FIND UK STOCKISTS. Gun Cases Shooting Gear Competition. Talk about a fantsatic, low pressure, informative experience. In Stock . Castellani Shooting Vests manufactureed in Bresca, Italy are recognized globally by top shooters and pro's and are considered the most popular light weight shooting vest int the world. Big thank you to Glenn and his team, Ive purchased several items from On Target and had a pleasant experience every time. Krieghoff Mesh Shooting Vest by Castellani, Navy Blue, Leather Pad, Right Handed. Ensure your gun is performing at the highest possible level. Get in touch with our team via 01483 485590 or sales@bisleysports.com or www.bisleysports.com to find out more about our range of Castellani shooting accessories. The unbridled creative force that drives all Krieghoff generations enabled milestones that have made the company what it is today; a manufacturer of rifles and shotguns made with passion. I can never have enough Pilla, the greatest in eyewear. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and are willing to spend the time to help you. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. I had only got my license and filled out two PTAs the day before, so I wasnt able to buy anything as yet. Diana Igaly from HUN in Skeet Women, Athens 2004. Absolutely AWESOME Bought my pilla glasses from Glenn , he was in between rounds at a shoot in Perth , while I was at work in Sydney , and he had all the time in the world , will definitely be buying more from his shop. $174.99 Carbon . In 1983 the brand Castellani was born in Italy by Maurizio Castellani. $ 35.99 Krieghoff Mesh Shooting Vest by Castellani, Green, Right Handed $ 269.00 Krieghoff Mesh Shooting Vest by Castellani, Navy Blue, Leather Pad, Right Handed $ 269.00 Krieghoff Mesh Vest by Wild Hare - Left Handed, Sage and Khaki $ 135.00 Krieghoff Full Mesh Shooting Vest by Bob Allen, Navy Blue, Left Handed 70.00 $49.99. Features leather trim and loops on both sides for towel hooks. Shop CASTELLANI Castellani is known around the shooting world Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Castellani clay shooting Gun Sock at the best online prices at eBay! Im a brand new licenced shooter, and wanted my boys to get good advice and take the time to let them make their own decisions. 31 talking about this. Practising the shooting, he has an intuition: transfer all the know-how of years of job in the clothing for shooting. $85.00. Castellani for Gamebore Clay Shooting Vest - Black & Orange Regular price 160 Castellani for Gamebore Clay Shooting Vest - Ladies Regular price 160 Castellani for Gamebore Clay Shooting Vest Navy Regular price 160 Shipping; Returns; Search our store; Return to Gamebore.com; Contact . For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation. The Version table provides details related to the release that this issue/RFE will be addressed. #text-2939074224 { His insight that "you shoot with the barrel-you hit with the stock" anchors our manufacturing tradition and forms the basis for the patented Krieghoff custom stock method. Temporarily out of stock. Sign up to receive the latest news, promotions and much more. Free delivery for many products! A really, really good gun shop. Sign-up. If you would like to order from a country other than those listed, please call or contact us with your order. Thanks to the continuous technical research and style, our products are able to respond to the needs of our athletes: the victory of 35 Olympic medals is the proof of that! This shopping cart is only set up to take orders from the US and Canada. Castellani shooting vests are especially known for their Italian styling and superior craftsmanship and quality, making them a vest of choice for all shooting disciplines. sportswear in the world of clay shooting. }, The Castellani name is known throughout the shooting world for its stylish, high quality sports clothing and accessories. $289.00 289. The Caesar Guerini Black and White Italian Shooting vest, made in Italy by Castellani, features all the pockets you need for a day at the range. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. I wanted to find a shop that would take the time to help my two teenage sons through their first 22. Krieghoff Mesh Shooting Vest by Castellani, Green, Right Handed $ 269.00. In 1983 the brand Castellani was born in Italy by Maurizio Castellani with the aim of innovating sportswear in the world of clay shooting. Add to Cart. Krieghoff Shooting Vest by Castellani with mesh back in Navy Blue with leather pad. 956 S Bartlett Rd. By clicking the confirm button below you confirm that you are not a California Resident under the age of 18. On target has my appreciation and thanks for making my boys first gun shop experience a superb one, they were on a high the rest of the day. Castellani Australia is an Australian company dedicated to providing these well tried and tested products to ensure comfort and practicality for all clay target disciplines to shooters across Australia. They helped me understand a lot of things I had never learnt in over 20 years of rifle shooting that believe it or not has actually helped me across the disciplines. Castellani Olimpic Vest Black. STORE/SHOWROOM &DISTRIBUTION CENTER110 Frames Branch Rd.Clay City, KY40312Aaron Willoughby 606-481-0955EMAILJustin Miller 859-585-1870EMAILOpen by appointment, SPORTING CLAYS CLUB &STORE/SHOWROOMVero Beach Clay Shooting Sports5925 82nd AvenueVero Beach, FL32966772-978-0935EMAILVisit: verobeachclayshooting.com, EVENTS ONLY STOREWorld Shooting and Rec. These glasses are expensive, no doubt, but are really amazing in terms of clarity. Elite Traveling Showroom & Shoot Schedule, Largest Stocking Dealer New and Used Kolar & Zoli Shotguns. Ref. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Castellani clay shooting Gun Sock at the best online prices at eBay! Quick view Compare . The collaboration with more than 40 worldwide retailers. $270.00. If they dont have it they can get it. After years of study, research and testing, Castellani designed the TK PRO to maximize fitting and technical features that it can no longer be defined as a "vest". He was deeply religious and went on "retreats" at Loyola. Castellani WP Scabbard. Our traveling showrooms and stores are stocked, see us on the road at major shoots, visit us at a location near you, or purchase gear at our online store! The Nica Ambi Shooting Vest 2.0 is the newest in our line of quality shooting vests. STORE/SHOWROOM| Take a Tour3179 Harts Run Rd.,Glenshaw, PA15116Donny Watt & Bob Woods412-213-3557EMAILMon. Just dealt with Ian buying rings and mounts for my rifle. Add to Cart. GUN CASES JACKETS MENS WOMENS MAINTENANCE POLOS MENS WOMENS Shooting Gear Mens Youth Customer Service. I really noticed that. I live in Victoria and visit once or twice a year. HOW TO WASH CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE [], OLYMPIC GAMES WITH CASTELLANI SHOOTING VESTS Medalists at Olympic Games who they wear Castellani shooting vests from Sydney 2000 to Tokyo 2020: 7 GOLD MEDALS Richard Faulds from GBR in Double Trap Men, Sydney 2000. I fell in love and have since purchased my very own Beretta 692 Sporting. Didnt get pushed towards a certain gun, didnt get up sold to something more expensive that I couldnt afford. Please wait while flipbook is loading. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Please wait while flipbook is loading. : ClosedTues., Wed., Thurs. Choose Options. A technical product that can no longer be defined as a vest, The Castellani name is known throughout the shooting world for its stylish, high quality sports clothing and accessories. Clay Shooting Vest by Top Gun. By entering this website, you certify that you are of legal age in the state in which you reside. For over 20 years Castellani has been making shooting clothing and accessories that can be customized in all details. For competition, two clips are available on the back for affixing your competition number. Add to Wish List. Clay target shooting apparel. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. 01732 841311. He was the most brilliant man I have ever known, who only gave . Manufactured by hand . To comply with California Assembly Bill No. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Copyright 2023 All Scope Clay Sports. Shop with confidence. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. Shooting Vests 40th ANNIVERSARY (1983 - 2023) CASTELLANI COMPANY FROM 1983 UNTIL NOW In 1983 the brand Castellani was born in Italy by Maurizio Castellani with the aim of innovating sportswear in the world of clay shooting. The team goes above and beyond and has never let me down. TSC - The Shooting Channel 29.9K subscribers This week David Florent is trying out a skeet vest and shooting glasses from Castellani, shooting a Browning Pro Sport. Went with what felt good for me and tailored the gun to fit. Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience on this website and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. HOW TO WASH YOUR CASTELLANI SHOOTING VEST, Castellani Shooting Vests at Tokyo Olympic Games 2020, History of Castellani: from Sydney 2000 to Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, Castellani shooting vest TK PRO More than a vest! Gafas Randolph. A good selection of skeet shooting vests used when clay pigeon shooting from top brands including Browning, Beretta, Seeland and Musto. Italy by Maurizio Castellani with the aim of innovating. Regular Price 145.53 As low as 109.15. The Castellani name is known throughoutthe shooting world for its stylish, high qualitysports clothing and accessories: Via G. Galilei Trav. At the start of a round I normally have one box of international 24 gram loads plus five extras - a total of 15 in each pocket. Precio del producto +/-Producto. Castellani shooting vests are manufactured in Brescia, Italy and internationally recognized by elite shooters as the most popular, light weight shooting vests on the market. Castellani products are especially known for their Italian styling, craftsmanship, and quality. Close menu. Subscribe and become part of the our community. Very knowledgeable, helpful and they do great work. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. VESTS WITH LEATHER RECOIL PADS Vests with leather recoil pads must be professionally cleaned. Temporarily out of stock. Clays.org.This domain provided by networksolutions.com at 1995-03-02T05:00:00Z (27 Years, 363 Days ago), expired at 2026-03-03T05:00:00Z (3 Years, 3 Days left). Diana Igaly from HUN in Skeet Women, Athens 2004. From the Firearms Safety Course to the license application process and lodging my first permit to acquire, they made it easy. Welcome to the Krieghoff Store! Send It- The Turner Parcell Pro-Model Navy Digicam Gen. 2 Vest. After visiting it became clear I had made a bad decision and resulted in my upgrading into a gun that actually fit. Email Newsletter. Krieghoff Mesh Vest by Wild Hare - Right Handed, Sage and Khaki Address: Lord Roberts Centre, Bisley Camp, Brookwood, Woking, Surrey GU24 0NP. Castellani Shooting Winter Jacket Trap-Skeet-Sporting. I had a couple different vests from them, they're cut like Italian suit, tighter than Americans. If I ever need anything firearm related i know to call 1300shotgun. Phone: 01483 485590. Also a big thank you to Stuart for clearing/degreasing my wifes new gun plus fitting and sighting in her scope when she came in at no charge. The international vest . Ace Shooting Vest, Left Hand Black/Black. Usiamo cookie per ottimizzare il nostro sito web ed i nostri servizi. Copyright 2023 ULTIMATE SHOOTING ACCESSORIES. $54.99. In Stock . Fixed: Release in which this issue/RFE has been fixed.The release containing this fix may be available for download as an Early Access Release or a General Availability Release. Brand New. MENS SHOOTING VEST RIO PRO WITH TRAP RECOIL PAD, Send MALETIN DE TIRO. L , CASTELLANI Shooting Vest Sporting Mesh - , Beretta . Every time Pilla release a new lense I call the team and make sure they ship it directly to me. Imagine my surprise when I realised they actually had factory 204 Ruger ammo in-stock. Wanted to try a few scatter guns, had an open mind. I strongly recommend these guys for any of your firearm and shooing needs. Couldnt be happier with my purchases over the years and will continue being a customer whenever I need anything you sell. Chiara Cainero [] Competition-Lite Vests Shop Now Competition Vests Shop now The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. We carry a wide variety of shooting vests, apparel, and hats from Elite Shotguns, Castellani, Kolar, Zoli, Beretta, Browning, Rizzini and more! We will be doing a lot of business with you in the future. A leather shoulder pad runs full length from the top to the pocket. Shooting Vest Castellani Sport Rio Blue / Grey. GAFAS RANGER SPORTER. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Castellani shooting vest - LH - VARIOUS SIZES - Red at the best online prices at eBay! These products are designed to accommodate the fit of both males and females and even kids, the future of our sport ! Email: sales@bisleysports.com. : 10:30am - 4pmSat. - A recoil pad designed to optimize grip and resistant in the . Castellani shooting vests are especially known for their Italian styling and superior craftsmanship and quality, making them a vest of choice for all shooting disciplines. CHALECO SHOOTING VEST SPORTER BLUE BROWNING. Shooting Vest Castellani Sport Rio Ladies Blue / Pink. : 10:30am - 6pmFri. Castellani Shooting Vests manufactureed in Bresca, Italy are recognized For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation. III, 24 25010San Zeno Naviglio (BRESCIA)+39 030 3534102 - ecommerce@castellani.euVAT 02833790179. Castellini vests are the most commonly seen vests in the Olympics and international events (like Perazzi and Beretta), they're excellent vest, but I think half of the cost went to the name (like Perazzi and Beretta). Barepelt is a clay target shooting vest and apparel company. A fine selection of quality shooting clothing and accessories produced for Gamebore Shooting Vests Shop Now Clothing Shop Now Accessories Shop Now Castellani for Gamebore Clay Shooting Vest - Black & Gold 160 Croots for Gamebore Roll-Up Shotgun Slip 90 A leather shoulder pad runs full length from the top to the pocket. Whether in the heat of competition or just practicing out on the range, Beretta's full mesh shooting vest will help keep you cool and focused. All rights reserved. Shooting Vest Castellani Sport Rio Blue / Grey. Beretta GT691 Sporting Vest. You made this process easier than I could have done on my own and your service is second to none in any industry I have ever dealt in. We retail the Castellani range of Shooting Vests, accessories and protective equipment. The sales process really opened my eyes as to the variety of brands available in Australia. Castellani Australia is an Australian company dedicated to providing these well tried and tested products to ensure comfort and practicality for all clay target disciplines to shooters across Australia. I wear them all the time now. Thank you. This is a comprehensive review of Castellani clay shooting vests and Ultimate Shooting Accessories (their North American distributor). Free shipping for many products! Absolutely fantastic & personalised service! i have been away from this sport for many years and a little rusty i tried several other shops to get advice and buy what i need i am a lefty so choices are a bit difficult to find i rang these guys and the service was well and truely above and beyond i took up so much of the salesmans time i felt guilty but not once did he rush me or make me feel like a PITA , he went out of his way to help and advise me i was totally amazed by the level of good old fashioned service something a lot of shops seem to have forgotten about Come and see. I walked in without a license 3 months ago. Add to Wish List. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.window.option_df_9190 = {"webgl":"true","outline":[],"hard":"all","forceFit":"true","autoEnableOutline":"false","autoEnableThumbnail":"false","overwritePDFOutline":"false","direction":"1","pageSize":"0","source":"https:\/\/www.bisleysports.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/04\/CAT-CASTELLANI-2021-Low-res.pdf","wpOptions":"true"}; if(window.DFLIP && window.DFLIP.parseBooks){window.DFLIP.parseBooks();}. Castellani Shooting Vest Trap-Skeet-Sporting. 100% customer for life. Be the first to hear about our latest offers and discounts! CASTELLANI MENS SPORT RIO FABRIC VEST 026-164 $215.00 CASTELLANI MENS SPORT RIO FABRIC VEST 026-165 $215.00 CASTELLANI MENS SPORT RIO FABRIC VEST 026-171 $215.00 CASTELLANI MENS SPORT RIO FABRIC VEST 026-172 $215.00 CASTELLANI WOMENS RIO MESH ALCANTARA VEST 025-010 $190.00 CASTELLANI WOMENS RIO MESH ALCANTARA VEST 025-156 $190.00 I recommend you to everyone who needs anything related to guns that I come into contact with. CASTELLANI Statistiques et analyses Instagram. 154.35. His insight that "you shoot with the barrel-you hit with the stock" anchors our manufacturing tradition and forms the basis for the patented Krieghoff custom stock method. Castellani (Australia) I would recommend this firearms shop to anyone. The single best firearms retailer in this country beyond all doubt. Our founder Ludwig Krieghoff was already a pioneer in his day. Great knowledge and friendly staff, always going that extra mile for its customers. With the utmost care and flawless craftsmanship, Krieghoff produces and services firearms to be passed down through generations - masterpieces that always retain their monumental value.