The reception room was just redone with a new bar and its fantastic. A long, tiered aisle to walk down. Styles. It would have been beneficial to have someone on staff nearby to help with this, especially because we were even asked to show a photo permit to someone on staff so clearly they were not aware we were having our wedding there. It would take sometimes over a week to get a response from anyone, and frustration constantly grew when every time I emailed them I got an auto out of office response. It was beautiful and perfect for getting ready photos and 1st looks. Everyones meals were quite delicious, elegantly presented and well-received. Engagement Photos. We were able to take photographs before it started to rain. We had the most incredible catering manager, Taylor Clark, and ceremony coordinator, Abby Clark. he morning of the wedding, she overslept and was 2 hours late arriving. se amenities and was perfect for what we were looking for. The one-of-a-kind facility combines instruction and play, allowing kids to apply what they've learned in a safe and fun environment. Cantigny Park Wedding Cantigny Park is a 500-acres estate located in Wheaton, Illinois, approximately 30 miles west from Chicago. They even cheered us after our ceremony as my hubby and I walked through the bar area back to the reception hall! The ceremony coordinator could have been more helpful and direct but I believe that she was newer to Cantigny. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a outdoor ceremony and tented style reception! With numerous guests who had some unique dietary restrictions, the Cantigny staff worked to make sure that each of these special guests received their proper meal, drinks and desserts. Both had wonderful views of the golf course and the service was excellent. Sign up to receive occasional text messages by texting PARKto331-200-4773. We really felt like we were taken care of all night, and it was worth t Our recent wedding at Cantigny was absolutely beautiful! We had such a wonderful time ourselves and coupled with the compliments our guests are still paying us now that the wedding is over (asking us when well be holding our next party! Many of them said Le Jardin had the best food out of any wedding they had gone to. Contact JOURNAL Gallery investment About read the blog 01. We couldn't have done it without her. Regardless, Cantigny Golf was an excellent choice for our special event and would absolutely recommend it to others! At Cantigny Golf, the Red Oak Room provides space for up to 140. Lindsey even brought some cocktail appetizers out to my husband and me before being announced since we were so hungry. Our day of coordinators, Gina & Tiffany, felt like family by the end of the day! It was the perfect venue and the grounds were everything we wanted for photos. So, unless you plan to pay a wedding planner, it makes it difficult to be the bride and Everything was perfect the day of my wedding! room for the night at an area hotel, all in all it was a great deal! Unfortunately, we couldn't enjoy the patio or have the bar set up there because it was a cold and rainy nightnot anyone's fault! They were transparent and helpful regarding costs and my options, and I never felt like I was being upsold on anything- they just put the work in to make my day as perfect as possible. CANTIGNY GOLF - 35 Photos & 35 Reviews - 27W270 Mack Rd, Wheaton, IL - Classes - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Cantigny Golf 35 reviews Claimed Golf Edit Open 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM See hours See all 35 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Classes View classes Sign up for emails, whether you're interested in golf, lessons, or events! I had the perfect wedding, much due to Karen, Mike and the staff at Cantigny Red Oak Room. I couldn't have been happier with the way the wedding and reception turned out! On our wedding day, Cantigny had golf carts ready for pick up from the shuttle to the museum. The package we got included 4 apps, open bar, soup, salad, entree, the wedding cake, wine during dinner, and basic linens, all on a per person basis. Not easy when they were taking care of many brides and other events but they always made us feel as if we were the most important client at that moment. practical wedding registry ideas; waterfront wedding venues sydney; 10k wedding budget breakdown; what is a good budget for wedding . cantigny park wedding cost - Wedding of Caley Dan at Cantigny Park in Wheaton . Couples can choose from seven ceremony sites on property: South Grove, Rose Garden, Rock Garden, Prairie View, Red Oak Patio, Lakeside Patio and Woodside Garden. Search for jobs related to Assignment of rights and obligations under a contract or hire on the world's largest freelancing marketplace with 22m+ jobs. Posted by: Our coordinator was Alexa. The bartenders were so fast and kept up with our large wedding numbers. We also had a hard time finding good locations to take pictures in the park because it was a crowded summer day and unfortunately we could not get all of the photos we wanted. She was able to accommodate us with everything we needed, and helped us in every way possible. I wish I had known of this issue at the time, because I would have had it dealt with! We would recommend this as a good site for a medium-sized wedding. We just had a great experience and highly recommend Cantigny! Services. Taylor, Gina and Emily helped us make every dream we had for our big day come true and I couldnt imagine our wedding being anywhere else! I wouldn't change my mind in picking this venue for our event! One important thing to note, they don't close or rope off anything for your wedding so park visitors will be walking around/near the ceremony site and in our case - despite Giselle's best efforts to intercept them - a stubborn elderly couple walked right through our bridal processional. At the reception, the catering staff was attentive and helpful but again, we would have appreciated it if one of the coordinators or their assistants had checked in on us. All of the guests were freezing despite their unsuccessful attempts at heating the place. She is very professional and patient! There were a couple of hiccups in the planning process such as frequent change in coordinators, our last coordinator was actually getting married the same week as us - which we weren't informed of until close to our wedding date and there was construction this summer which affected/moved our bridal suite a number of times. dsey Gray for being the best coordinator we could have asked for) was professional, helpful, kind, and great at what they do. I highly recommend doing your wedding at Cantigny! Our built-in day-of coordinators, Gina & Lauren were so comm All I can say is that Cantigny was wonderful to work with. Located in Wheaton, Illinois, Cantigny Park and Cantigny Golf are prime wedding venues for couples in the Chicago area. The 500-acre estate offers three facilities for events, each with attentive service and fabulous cuisine. Our compliments to Karen, Mike and their staff for a job well done; Many Many Thanks! The day of my wedding, no one had any direction as to when to go and when to change the music for when my dad and I walked down the aisle. The road to the 2023 U.S. Open begins this April when the USGA starts to hold more than 100 local qualifying tournaments for the right to compete for this year's national championship. I was nervous it would not taste good but everyone loved it! Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. #Cantignyrocks. Post author: Post published: November 1, 2021; Post category: murwillumbah weddings; On the day of the wedding, we had a last minute change of venue due to torrential rains, and Abby and her team did a fantastic job of moving everything from the ceremony site to our backup location. On the wedding day, it was raining on and off. I can't say enough how wonderful everything turned out. Cantigny Parkwould not be the beautiful landmark it is without the help of people just like you. nt smoothly, thanks to Abby Clark! This is a new white tent that has great lighting and chandeliers from the ceiling. I just wish we had someone with us at the rehearsal to help guide us through the processional and where everyone should have been. When my husband and I stumbled across Cantigny, they had everything we wanted. Abby, Kendra, and the whole staff worked so hard to make sure everything ran smooth and I can't recommend them enough. I first connected with Lisa through her sister Rachael, my dear friend and an incredibly talented wedding photographer, and Marty and I just love this family so much! The room features panoramic views of the golf course and a soaring cathedral ceiling. It wasn't supposed to rain until later that night but Abby was quick with the umbrellas and we all cozied up under umbrellas for the last part of the ceremony. We had about a 100 guests and it felt full but not crowded. Then they charged the 2500 for rose garden ceremony that took place in a freezing back porch as it was in the 30s. James and Andi are the epitome of my ideal couple: they are insanely in love with each other, they value their relationships with family and friends, and they were able to roll with whatever came their way on the day of their wedding. I got more compliments on the cake than anything else that day. Dinner was delicious and they nailed the timing of everyone getting food at the same time. There will always be something that goes wrong at weddings, but the Cantigny Park Team is extremely accommodating and patient and provided excellent service. Yes, unfortunately our original date was for September 15, 2018 but due to an error by Cantingy, the ceremony site was double booked for that day. The entire staff was extremely warm, welcoming and friendly. One hundred percent recommend to our family and friends. nd our ceremony space was super muddy and slightly flooded due to all the recent rain. The reception was perfect from start to finish. The 1st Infantry Division of the United States Army, nicknamed "The Big Red One," was the first unit to deploy and engage in battle during WWI, WWII, and Vietnam. Guest Capacity. Post author: Post published: November 1, 2021; Post category: breaking wedding traditions; Welcome to Cantigny Golf. I could not have been happier! . Ashley & Mike got to share an intimate ceremony and a full hour of portrait time afterwards at the beautiful Cantigny Park in Wheaton, IL! When we first toured Cantigny we both knew it was the place we wanted to have our wedding ceremony and reception! Other than that everything went to plan. Though I barely got a chance to eat or drink anything that day, everyone said the food was great and the staff was awesome at refilling empty dishes that were the first to go (family style). Every wedding is uniquely designed around your vision to help make it your own. =) So that led to a fantastic and memorable day! There were also a number of other couples who had traveled to the park just to take wedding photos, however thankfully our photographers were great and worked around them so the park looks deserted in our photos! (Luckily our wedding day turned out sunny with zero rain!) We couldn't have had a better wedding day! Absolutely recommend. Cantigny Park | Venue, Wheaton | Get your price estimate today! At the Youth Links, junior golfers enjoy their own clubhouse, golf shop, snack bar, tournaments, group outings, special events and . Very very very awesome experience with this place. Best luxury Chicago wedding + engagement photos from Chicago wedding photographer Kenny Nakai. The food, ambiance, and environment were every brides dream. On average, most couples in the US spend nearly $30,000 on their wedding ceremony and reception. Most couple just want a hand with the . t to each other. Many of my guests said the same thing. The catering team was great about the many food allergies and dietary needs among our guests, and the food was delicious. Because of this, the tent never got to a good cool temperature. You can findCantigny Parkjust off of I-88 west, followingWinfield Road three miles north. Cantigny wedding brochure They are so organized and professional, eager to give you exactly wh Cantigny park was incredible! The staff was so helpful in setting the ceremony space up just how we wanted it! Thankfully, Daphne let us decide up until the last minute to move the ceremony indoors and the staff did a fantastic job moving Everyone at Cantigny was great! Everything pre-wedding was great! Le Jardin was the perfect place for our reception and the food was execellent! Everyone I worked with was so kind and helpful. Lindsey and Abby were ROCKSTARS! everything around for us. This space, opened in 2018, is a premium tented-style venue for parties of up to 250 guests. Our only "complaint" was the cake (provided by an outside vendor), but Carly set up a meeting afterward to address directly with the vendor. We've also been to a few programs here including one put on by the Great Lakes Navy Band. Reception: Woodside Pavilion was beautiful white canvas that doesn't require a lot to achieve an elegant + modern aesthetic. We cannot wait to celebrate our anniversaries by strolling through the same garden for years to come. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! I could not recommend Cantigny more. Choose from dishes like Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi, Tuscan Pork with apple mashed potatoes, Mediterranean Chicken, and more. The only complaint I heard was the bar area was a little close to the dance floor. We kept saying that this place was too good to be true. I wanted an outdoor ceremony surrounded by nature, and I did not want a reception in a stuffy banquet hall. (We never did find the key. This was in big part to Cantigny. We were extremely grateful for that as well. The food was excellent and guests were walking out saying it was the 'best wedding they had ever been to'. Cantigny Golf opened in 1989. Recommend this venue to anyone looking for an outdoor venue! Find a venue Bryanne was simply excellent to work with. <3. Abby Clark and Kaylee were our ceremony coordina What a gorgeous venue! I would look elsewhere. Flexible is the key word here and Cantigny has it down. Abby C. and Lindsey G. were absolutely fantastic to work with and made planning our wedding from Colora We had our reception at Cantigny Golf in the Red Oak Room, the other side of the forrest preserve, just last weekend and we were very happy with the result! The venue is beautiful! And shout out to the rest of the staff at the Red Oak Room and Cantigny Park for making the day so wonderful! We also opted to create two signature drinks that people loved and that they Cantigny staff made a cute sign for advertising. The Red Oak Room is also a very attractive room. The booking process was very easy and the entire staff was great at helping us set up tours, food tastings, etc while we made trips to the Midwest from Boston to plan our big day. We had about 110 people and it was plenty of space. We did have a mix up on our wedding date where the invoice did not match what we had communicated through email and so ended up with 2 servings of mashed potatoes instead of 1 mashed potatoes and 1 green beans. I also was part of the 9 brides who were affected by the Oak tree falling on the lawn. However, the service we received left something to be desired. McCormicks passing established the Robert R. McCormick Charitable Trust, now called the McCormick Foundation, and Cantigny was designated as a public space for education and recreation. The outdoor patio made our night even better. danny green wedding pictures; best hashtag for wedding; . h both outdoor and indoor space and The Red Oak Room was perfect. Easy parking situation and access to drop off those who need front door service as well. The food and cake were AMAZING!! We are so amazed with everything from Cantigny. The team at Cantigny made the process so easy. The East Lawn was a beautiful site to get married; it is so beautiful that I didn't feel the need to have any additional flowers or decorations because the groundskeepers make that site look gorgeous no matter what time of the year. All the staff that we worked with, especially Lindsey and Abby, was super helpful at every step of the planning process. The room itself accommodates up to 200 guests. After the ceremony we headed to capture some Cantigny wedding photos at the gardens in Wheaton. perfectly! The lady organizing things takes a while to get back to you via email or phone - so leave a message. Our dedicated team of hospitality professionals are here to help make your event one to remember. They were very detail oriented and organized. Everyone was courteous the day of our event and treated us like VIPs. We worked the entire time with Taylor C. who was a breath of fresh air! Gina was our day-of coordinator and did the dang thing! She was also promised a wedding planner for the day who was NOT on site. They added lights and fur We had an all in one ceremony and wedding at Cantigny Golf Club which allowed us to enjoy pictures on the park side as well. Our guests were highly complementary of the food and drinks served by Cantigny. The rest of the staff were equally helpful and did a great job both setting up all of our decorations/personalizations as well as carefully taking these things down and repacking them at the end of the night. (Hello stunning getting ready photos!!) I dont think you will find anything as amazing for the price, location or beauty in the Midwest. For the added convenience of you and your guests, the venue is easily accessible via Route 38 and Meredith Road in Maple Park, Illinois. Receive occasional text messages with news and promotions by texting GOLF to 331-200-4773. Today, Cantigny is home to many popular attractions: McCormick House, First Division Museum, display gardens, picnic grounds, walking trails, and a Visitors Center with a gift shop, theater, and caf. Working with Amanda was wonderful and she *always* picked up the phone when I called - no phone tag. ith asparagus was comparable to many of the best steakhouses I've been to, honestly. We really enjoyed working with Meghan. The only thing that came up during planning was that we did not meet the food and drink minimum, so we had to either piece together add-ons or just take the next highest package. The Cantigny Golf Academy opened in 2008 and welcomes individuals, families and groups of all kinds, including corporate events. other venues not being flexible in Facebook groups I was in) and we were so grateful for that during a time that was so stressful! They were super helpful with the planning process and spectacular on our wedding day! The room, food and drinks were awesome and got tons of compliments! Alyssa and Jacob planned their Cantigny Park wedding for their closest family and friends, as a celebration of their beautiful love. The day of the wedding she was there helping guide the ceremony alongreally went above and beyond. Though this wont happen to every bride I felt like I didn't have one person assigned to my wedding and I would suggest when booking to request one of the women out of the visitors center. Beautiful inside and out. 4 Beds. Carly and her team were Cantigny Golf was an absolutely beautiful location for our wedding reception. I have already recommended Cantigny to many friends and family. The grounds are truly gorgeous, and since it was a beautiful day, we were able to take advantage of the many locations for photos. She also was not working the entire week before our weddingwhich she didn't tell us until the day before she left. e ended up signing the contract venue site unseen!! We booked the East Lawn for the ceremony and Le Jardin for the reception. It was beautiful and done very well. They always responded to me right away whenever I had questions and made me feel supported. If you are considering having any event that will "wow" your guests - have it at Cantigny. Karen - the wedding coord Cantigny is an amazing place to get married! As far as the signs go, I was told that there was going to be directional signs to ensure that my guests knew where our wedding was and there was not. What furniture and decorations does Cantigny Park have available for wedding events? Concerts, lectures, workshops, festivals and other special events take place on the grounds throughout the year. We also had our rehearsal dinner at the Joseph Medill Room the night prior to the wedding. Our reception was perfect. If you book both parts of the wedding at Cantigny, you work with a ceremony coordinator a Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be at Cantigny! Cantigny refunded us the price of the linens and the price of the outdoor ceremony site which I felt was appropriate given Karens tardiness. bhldn x korovilas marisol wedding gown; the ridge club sandwich, ma weddings; men's sapphire wedding ring; sophie rhys-jones wedding dress; spillian wedding cost. I know that stuff happened, but all this ended up making the planning process way more stressful than it had to be. (We had about 100 guests.) Karen that was in charge of the reception made ev For our May 30, 2015 wedding, we chose to have the reception at the Cantigny Red Oak Room. The staff is very attentive and will mold to your vision. Cantigny Wedding Photography, Wheaton, IL. The gardens are gorgeous and the food is fantastic. Luckily my guests were able to find their way but even having a staff member present to point people in the right direction would have been nice. Taylor and Abby continued to communicate with us that the show would still go on despite possible drizzles.