Sullivan Obituary Massachusetts, Dead Body Found In Aiken, Sc, Stewart Funeral Home Washington, Dc Obituaries, Articles W

Midtown College Station encompasses a selection of neighborhoods and communities that stretch from Wellborn Road to Texas Avenue near the home of Texas A&M. 1725 Harvey Mitchell Pky S, College Station, TX 77840, 1101 Luther St W, College Station, TX 77840, 614 Holleman Dr E, College Station, TX 77840, 801 Spring Loop, College Station, TX 77840, 8175 Atlas Pear Dr, College Station, TX 77845, 3405 Treeline Dr, College Station, TX 77845, 950 Town Lake Dr, College Station, TX 77845, 1550 Crescent Pointe Pky, College Station, TX 77845, View 2 Bedroom/2 bath Large Floor Plan Details, Complimentary: Copy Machine and Local Fax Service*, Language: To comfortably afford an apartment, we recommend having at least three times your monthy rent in gross household income. Willowick Apartments is a mile from the A&M campus and convenient to Northgate, Texas Avenue shopping and restaurant district, and an array of recreational and entertainment options. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us this detailed and thoughtful review. Bedrooms. Apartments.com Have a great day! Easy access to gym, pool, and laundry facilities. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. English. Height lifting dumbbells is not available in gym. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The community is rated 3.2/5 stars, which is considered being very safe on average. 3 Beds. House for Rent. The Reserve at College Station. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Property Manager, The apartment has met my satisfaction, the management team is always ready to help and responds as fast as they can, highly recommended, Dear Resident, Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! Id like to add that I know for a fact that I left the apartment in the same condition as it was when I first moved in, and even spent 5 hours cleaning before I turned in the keys. We will look into it right away. This area is served by the College Station Independent attendance zone. easy access to university bus route, utilities are reasonable and, It's livable. It's time to love where you live. Thank you so much for your review! 4.9 mi. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. give concessions if they have many vacant units. My roommate and I applied, but once my application was submitted they had raised the rent listed on their website but did not tell us this. We did as we were told, and verified multiple times that she had received both applications in time, just for Alyssa to email me the following week saying that she did not have my roommates application, meaning we would not get the deal we were guaranteed. Dishwasher Carmen Vaughn It will be good if they have play areas for children. It is also near University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University. Dishwasher Baylor Scott & White Medical Center College Station. $1,875 Your kind words about our prompt maintenance team and responsive staff members are greatly appreciated. The area is quite big. I have been living in The Wick Apartments since August (2018) and everything has been great. Very good and nice place to live. Thanks for reporting an issue. It was spotless when we left. Mostly quiet community. Thanks again for sharing your feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy the community! We are delighted to hear that our clean and welcoming environment, in addition to our convenient location, have been positive aspects of your stay thus far. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. The pool and fitness room is also nice and very accessible. Willowick Apartments is a mile from the A&M campus and convenient to Northgate, Texas Avenue shopping and restaurant district, and an array of recreational and entertainment options. The manager is constantly trying to improve the property and actually listens to her residents. Thank you, 4. In Paris, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Chisum Elementary School, Justiss Elementary School, and Bailey Intermediate School. $0 Deposit | 38 4th St SW, Paris, TX. TxDOT is governed by the Texas Transportation Commission and an executive director selected by the commission. New! Thank you for your wonderful feedback for Willowick Apartments. N/A I took over as Manager in August of 2018 and always strive to provide my residents and prospects with the highest level of Customer service possible. Willowick Apartments is near Easterwood Field, located 5.1 miles or 14 minutes away. Homes for Sale. Ive had some issues during the time I lived here, like internet cable not working for 6 months and management not lifting a finger to get it resolved. Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly Points of Interest & Landmarks. 3. TX Gainesville Utilities-Included Apartments. Out of mail keys. We also thank you for your insights and will be sure to look more into your suggestions. Whether you're planning to travel over the next year or looking to land your next big career opportunity, finding a short term apartment in . For one, it still has popcorn ceilings. 10 out 10 the apartments are nice the staff is great work orders get handled quickly. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Sunday: Closed; Monday - Friday: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM; Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM; Website You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. These dips give you the option to link applications to a unit for ease of processing then refuse to move forward because "they need their own account" Monthly Rent. Balcony Assisted/Independent Living - Two Bedroom. Homes for Sale. Our friendly on-site management provides extraordinary service to its residents with a. speedy turnaround on maintenance requests. It's truly a delight to know that we're succeeding in our goal of creating a comfortable and convenient community for our residents to enjoy. The creakiness is only a minor thing, though, and I got used to it after a bit. This apartment community was built in 1977 and has 2 stories with 60 units. 200 Marion Pugh Dr 77840. $4,608. Email me listings and apartment related info. The staff helped me out with finding a unit available immediately for moving when I unexpectedly had to fly out for a funeral. Texas Transportation Commission. Compare prices, choose amenities, view photos and find your ideal rental with Apartment Finder. Transit options in Paris vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 0. Super close to campus with laundry facilities & a gym. Willowick Apartments is an apartment located in Gainesville, TX and the 76240 Postal Code. Residents are highly educated, with many having postgraduate degrees. We strive to be the best that we can and hope that your stay with us continues to be a GREAT one :), I have been living in The Wick Apartments since August (2018) and everything has been great. My staff and I are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience and hope to continue that expectation for you. Convenient for the students of A&M as the bus stop is in the front of, It has been good so far! Thank you for being a resident here at The Wick :). This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. What are noise levels like at Willowick Apartments? Meeting livestream, dates, and agendas Planting Bluebonnets and other native wildflowers. Our resident's opinions are extremely valuable to us. Our apartments offer Aggie-style comforts with endless possibilities: relaxing on a wraparound outdoor deck with built-in Wi-Fi under the shade of a huge oak tree; floating in the sparkling pool; unwinding in the state-of-the-art fitness center with its own flat screen TVs and sports tickertape. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. $620 | 4 Beds. Residents of Willow Bend will want to have access to a car, since 100% of residents use their vehicles to get around. From pricing to features, the leasing staff is available to assist you in finding your perfect apartment. willow wick apartments paris, tx dying light 2 release date ps5 bunker branding jobs oak orchard fishing report 2021 June 29, 2022 superior rentals marshalltown iowa 0 shady haven rv park payson, az 77845, 1-2 Br (opens in new window/tab). Give us a call to schedule your personal tour today. Easily the most frustrating rental application process I've encountered. We are happy that you have been pleased with your experience here, and we appreciate you bringing some things to our attention that need a bit of improvement. Thanks for reviewing Willowick Apartments. I would suggest this complex for a young professional who is trying to, The experience so far has been very good. We are delighted that our team exemplified our values and took such excellent care of your needs. I'll start off with the "bad". 77802, 1-3 Br Clubhouse. Be the first to add a review on this property. Walk Score The apartment is pretty good, it's an old building and it shows, but clean for the most part and I don't see any evidence of mold or anything else. And good if they have lots of equipment in gym. the maintenance was quick and anything that was needed to be fix was fixed fast! 1 - 2 bd. Willowick Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 1.5 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. For more information on High-Rise Finder contact support@har.com or call 713.629.1900 Ext. Property Manager, I am sorry that you had a bad experience and wish that there was something that I could do to make you feel differently about our Community. Kitchen | Manage Site | The only minor annoyance would be that the second floor has really creaky floors, as heard from the 1st floor, so upstairs neighbor's footsteps are amplified in most rooms. This listing has rentals from C$662, School data provided by How many bedrooms are in the available units? Rent. Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly How quickly does management engage with reviews? I love it so far! I hope that if there is anything that you think we can improve on you will let us know. I literally made an account and everything, but nope. Cherry Street Apartments, Paris, TX 75460. You will receive an e-mail confirmation shortly. The average rent in Paris is $716. I was so surprised by the speed of the maintenance. $2,250 willow wick apartments paris, tx. Love the area, property, neighbors, & upkeep of this place! Open Houses. Willowick Residential will elevate the experience of our residents by providing the highest quality services with a focus on innovation and a passion for hospitality. Easily find your place fast with our millions of apartments for rent. We are happy to see you are enjoying the peace and comfort of our community and welcome you to reach out if there is ever anything you should need. I would not say this apartment is best or perfect, but not a bad apartment at the same time. Pool Great security. Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback. This is the most frustrating application process I have ever had to deal with, and for nothing. Stop by for a visit today. You searched for apartments in Willowick Park. Or sign in if you already have an account, *Please enter your address or point of interest. Shoppers will appreciate Willowick Apartments proximity to Southwest Crossing at Bee Creek, Jones Crossing, and Parkway Square Shopping Center. $8,975 Rent on available units ranges from $770 to $965. >. When you rent an apartment in Paris, you can expect to pay as little as $498 or as much as $969, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. Staff is always there when needed and I can get answers for at least what I ask for. We are so glad to have you here at Willowick Apartments. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this positive and constructive feedback. If you downsized to an average priced College Station 1 bedroom apartment, 4.9 (7 reviews) Verified Listing. The daily costs of independent living in Texas range from $15 up to $158, with an average expense running approximately $65. 75460. In Unit Washer & Dryer I and the rest of The Wick team aim to maintain a living environment that is comfortable for all of our community members. Review. With Interstate 10 only minutes away, you will never be far from what you desire. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. We hope you continue to enjoy the community and encourage you to contact our office if there's anything we can do to help provide you with a 5-star experience. * Square footage definitions vary. Kitchen Recently Sold. Keep Simply not worth it. Community parks and family-friendly streets are waiting for you in Paris. Carmen Vaughn Here at Willowick, we value our resident's feedback, so we plan on using your insight to continue making the necessary improvements. I am sorry that you had a bad experience and wish that there was something that I could do to make you feel differently about our Community.