Esther Becker Simplot, Shooting In Buford, Ga Last Night, Rever De Manger D'arachide En Islam, Police Dispatcher Trainee, Articles W

Liked a post I had, then started messaging me. Lieutenant General William B. Garrett III is the Deputy Commanding General U. S. Army Forces Command Read full biography, Yes, William B. Garrett III is still alive I appreciate your interest and i will like to get to know more about you email me on my contact email address you can also IM on my Instant messenger if you have IM. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. The 2022-23 All-Wesco teams for winter sports: (Editor's note . He is survived by his wife, Mary Sue Burke; sons Patrick Burke and his wife Teri, Michael Burke and his wife Michelle, daughter Karen Johnson and her husband Greg, grandchildren Anna Herrera . I feel sorry for the real William, because this man is taking advantage of very innocent people and for what reason? He told me he is 68, has a son and is in Afghanistan, age doesn't matter, I am 72, lonely and lost without my husband. Every time someone says they are MILITARY, it is a scammer fromWest Africa with love words.NEVER AGREE TO GO TO HANGOUTS,WHATSAPP OR ANY OTHER CHAT APP.They WILL ask for cards and/ or cashNEVER SEND. Akin Raj Lambert is fake.. Indian scammers using Vazquez One Minute Warnings Of Ones To Watch. Continue with Recommended Cookies. and she really is talking to UN. Why can't the in do something, He's getting desperate. In that role, he provided leadership to advance U.S. national security interestsacross Europes high northand strengthen the capacity of NATO Allies and partners to meet their own security needs in the Arctic region. One Woodrow Wilson Plaza1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NWWashington, DC 20004-3027, Former Deputy Commander, U.S. European Command, Stuttgart, Germany, 2023 The Wilson Center. Thankfully for less than 24 hours. Try again later. He was born on January 1, 1954 and. My husband passed Feb. 01 2021 and about Feb. 12 he sent me a friend request. Full Biography Lieutenant General William B. Garrett III, U.S. Army (Ret. Funeral services will be conducted at Austin & Bell Funeral Home in Pleasant View at 1:00PM on Saturday, February 18th, with Bro. Please: Want to know if Lt. General Garrett William is really in Syria? So please.. get out of it! For quicker answers please come to Facebook Page.. and to Messages on there. FAKE EMAILS AND NUMBERS USED IN SCAMS. (59 years old). There is a lady who is being scammed right now by someone using these stolen photos. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. The Fake Package Scam is happening now more than e 'BRIAN MICHAEL' ! Resend Activation Email. Contact The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. One more item is. Thank you all for posting here. The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors. William Burke Garrett, Jr., age 84, of Naylor, Geor 2023 Music Funeral Service. The second best result is William Lee Garrett age 60s in Houston, TX in the Greater Heights neighborhood. Sabos, James George, 97. About Us; Staff; Camps; Scuba. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. This is my best kind of comment , you searched and found, makes it all worthwhile ! Searching obituaries is a great place to start your family tree research. Using the stolen pictures Akpososo Kokoh IS ONE OF THE NIGERIAN SCAMMER tea OSCAR DONALDSON IS A FAKE USING THE STOLEN IMAGES DAVID MACON Nigerian scammers using 'Ibrahim' T People will Google if they SNEEZE ! Verify and try again. Regardez le Salaire Mensuel de Junie Colby Obituary en temps rel. Be aware!! Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money. He was born to the late Jeanette Hobbs and William Burke Garrett, Sr. in Mary Alice Kentucky on September 7, 1936. He was born in Sacramento, CA, on August 22, 1985, and passed after a four-year battle with cancer. He is going to give her his "Army General Ring" when he gets here Friday. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. human. There is a guy now on FB who says his name is William Burke Garrett and has responded to a post by my husbands cousin. THIS FRIDAY. He was a member. So glad she knew! I had not seen all these listings until now.. He needed 3100 to send pouch. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.berryfuneralhome.com for the Garrett family. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Christopher Schmidt. I have now unfriended him and told him why I did so. Wednesday, March 1, 2023 3:45pm. We were even talking forever soulmate love! Then he said the drs will hammer to chop your legs off. Tulsa . The phish was responding to a comment that my friend made on a You-Tube daily devotional posted by Jimmy Houston. Through our advanced obituary search, you may search our database of obituaries by name, location, date of death and keywords. Not sure if this Army man is a scammer. What should I do? It is down to not ignoring those red flags. THIS FRIDAY. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. BITCOIN Alessio One Minute Warnings Of Ones To Watch. I know someone being scammed by this person William, and she does not believe me. But he wished Would wake up for long enough to realise that I was paralysed. We are constantly trying to improve our data and make the search for obituaries as easy as possible. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 7, 1936 - Preceded in death by parents, Mallie and Hobert Garrett. He sent me flowers all the time and a picture of his son then I looked up the name and this good lookin guy came up as a hacker some other guy was useing his identity needless to say I ended what looked to be a 4 month beautiful relationship. He goes by Garrett Williams on Hangouts and Facebook. Top Scammers with pictures of General William Garrett Use the advice and information provided at your own risk. He tried to throw the sons name as Evan but in reality Lt General Garrett's son is named Micheal and is a 1st LT in the United States Army just like his dad but the dumbass on the internet Hangouts chat line is to stupid to even get that information right and claims that he is an only child, wrong - the Lt Generals sisters name is Elena and the General was born in New Jersey in 1953 and is currently Retired its sad that idiots have to try and take other people's identity in order to try and make themselves feel important, William B. Garrett lll, wanted to chat with me on Google chat, says he was born Feb 15, has 2 children Michael and Samathan, ages 21 and 19. Wanted me to get his portfolio and stuff gave me a diplomatic # whoever this was wanted $3000.00 to get this even offered for me to make payments. NEVER MET IN PERSON IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM . What can I do for her and how to proof her that he is not real person? ANYONE that claims to be MILITARY is never real.They do not do it. He is also survived by one brother, Wayne Garrett of Longmont, Colorado. Yeah me. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. I found on Findagrave.com. He didnt ask me for any, and as a matter of fact, he was going to buy ME a new car , ha ha! He was stationed at Moody Air Force Base in Valdosta, GA, where he met his future wife at the Brookwood Pharmacy Soda Shoppe and married her three months later. All Rights Reserved. He uses email address. Always be careful ANYONE that claims to be Military is never real.They do not do it. Year should not be greater than current year. HINGE dating site. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). He now works with public and private sector leaders to help solve their biggest challenges. Thanks for your help! He worked at Owens Illinois (PCA . Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Whoops,already he has said covid is preventing his leaving just yet. I have now blocked all correspondence with this guy , thank goodness I sent him no money . I am so sorry they found you, It is horrible. However, they are working this she has some phone number and believes it is to the United Nations, and have talked to someone 4 times and is convinced he is legit. Had me convinced! Poor guy. So.. you in love with a handsome soldier?? You can always change this later in your Account settings. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. He was a graduate of Cathedral High School, Syracuse University and Syracuse . (84 years old). I would think others would not use the military for con schemes m. scammers are still at it using this poor mans credentials. GET OUT OF YOUR SCAM AND SEND NO MONEY, Pls.checked is it true william B.Garrett in peacekeeping righ now ..i need to know was it true or not ..asking for the money from me. Family members linked to this person will appear here. I am glad you did that and they get nothing! He loved his precious family, and enjoyed spending time in the outdoors. Let them send you texts and they will, a death threat by text is an ignorant kid upset because he is a useless scammer. He was preceded in death by his parents; and siblings, Donald Garrett, Evelyn Brown, and Belle Oberg. I am in contact with someone claiming to be this man but he goes by Garrett Williams, widowed and has a son named Evan. Read the signs to watch for, There is no diplomat and this is the wrong use of a word that is common with scammers. Her daughter had to take charge of her checking account. HE IS NOT IN AFGHANISTAN, HE IS NOT IN SYRIA.. Order by 3:00PMThe day before. not to mention the stolen pictures, but do you think the US General would lack 20 euro and would be soliciting it from ppl on the internet?? William Burke Garrett, Jr., age 84, of Naylor, Georgia, died May 25, 2021 at his residence surrounded by his family. Skin color does not even match. William Burke Garrett III; W. Burke Garrett III; Burke Garrett; edit. https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/ He is survived by : his mother Mary Rita Garrett (Renn); his wife Genesis; his son Kyle; his siblings, Cynthia Kovacs (Chuck), Alicia Garrett and Mark Garrett (Doreen Gathoga); and his nephews, John Kovacs and Joseph Smith. glad you knew, The one that want you to write to his fictitious daughter issued me with a death threat when i was seriously ill in hospital( brain tumour) because he did not believe I was there.. it was evil. Last check: 2 years ago. Failed to report flower. Make sure that the file is a photo. DO WHAT I AM GOING TO DO BLOCK HIM AND LISTEN NO MORE. Also I have a brain tumour that caused a brain haemorrhage. High 54F. I knew something was wrong with his choice of words. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. He hope that i works but wake up after having an accident on the way home from hospital. ), served around the world at the sharp end of American national security for over three decades. i think i am atm being scammed by an imposter posting as william garrett he has professed his undying love for me :/ and has requested 20 euros for credit on his phone using army as an excuse has anyone here had same experience please? His English was impeccable. Awarded Legionnaire of Legion of Merit , awarded Bronze Star Medal , William B. Garrett III, United States general. You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. I know the general is innocent but the yahoo boy scammers are really good at deception. What should i do..we use hangouts, You should never have sent any cards to these scammers. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. So sad this happens but also very evil that it does! It was there that he met his future bride at the Brookwood Pharmacy Soda Shoppe and married her three months later. ANYONE THAT CONTACTS YOU AND SAYS MILITARY ANYWHERE IS FAKE.. AND THIS MAN SEEMS TO BE USED A LOT.. ScamHaters United .. Visit us also on Facebook and Instagram, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008575338946, https://www.facebook.com/william.b.garrett45678, https://www.facebook.com/william.garrett11, https://www.facebook.com/thefightbackstartshere/posts/576324836071791. Shut him down and said Good Night! NEVER MET IN PERSON IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM . . He has also contacted myself. He is on a peacekeeping mission in Syria and of course, cant tell me a lot of details, nor can he emotionally discuss his late wife, and apparently his two sons died in an auto accident, then he does have a daughter going to school in Georgia. Due to injury, Army is going to fly him home on private jet, and he will have to quarantine for 14 days in her home. Wikipedia will tell you he is retired and not in active service. 1 reference. Her son has tried to tell her this is a scam she will not believe anyone. 229-244-2500 Learn more about managing a memorial . I need to get inside the group. I am unsure of his identification? CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. He is going to give her his "Army General Ring". Think about if they need Christopher Croslin. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. He got all pissed when I wouldn't do it. When William Burke Garrett was born on 28 October 1907, in Lee, Virginia, United States, his father, Charles Earnest Garrett Sr., was 28 and his mother, Sarah Catherine Burke, was 19. He is survived by : his wife Mildred W. Garrett of Naylor, Georgia. Tulsa, Wonder. Garrett William you are talking to is an African scammer. And that he is an only child. After an order is placed, our forestry partners will plant the tree in the area of greatest need (nearest the funeral home), according to the planting schedule for the year. I told him I was going to ft Bragg tomorrow. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. I am now struggling with the fact that I have fallen in love with a scammer !! ASAP! We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. William Burke Garrett Jr. Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information Send Beautiful Flowers Share a Memory William Burke Garrett Jr. September 7, 1936 - May 25, 2021 View Obituary & Service Information Login The family of William Burke Garrett Jr. created this Life Tributes page to make it easy to share your memories. Thanks for the information! NEVER **SEND ANYTHING YOU HAVE If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. maybe come to the FB page to messages there ? Interment will follow at East Tennessee State Veterans Cemetery. Block it as it deserves and remember the man in the pictures is human and doesn't deserve this, Myself as well. English: Major General William B. Garrett III is the Commanding General of the Southern European Task Force (SETAF) and United States Army Africa (USARAF). Was texting me in Hangouts. Deleted and blocked. Urgent pls..i need answer now, ANYONE that claims to be MILITARY is never real.They do not do it. The scammer promised me a house in Orlando, Fl. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. He was stationed at Moody Air Force Base in Valdosta, GA, where he met his future wife at the Brookwood Pharmacy Soda Shoppe and married her three months later. Thank you for you in advice, http://scamhatersutd.blogspot.com/2017/11/always-ask-for-official-military-email.htmlLook at this, it is the best test and it's advice direct from the Army. The handsome general told me his name is George Garrett had to change it because they stole is identity so sad & Thank you for all your years of service, He is currently trying to scam me, go figure. Funeral arrangement under the care ofDay Funeral Home. He was stationed at Moody Air Force Base in Valdosta, Georgia. HE IS NOT CONTACTING WOMEN. Spelling on Delivery note GARCIER RAOUL ANTOINE JAMES MILLER MATTHIEU GARCI ROBERT JOHN is a team of very young Nigerian sca KEN FAIR FAKE ON INSTAGRAM fairna147@gmail.com Th Cruise Liner FAKE JOBS a VERY COMMON Social Med DEMEL HOWARD NIGERIAN SCAMMERS WITH VERY POOR EN Davis Maya mayadavis1m@gmail.com.. 419 advance fee FELIX MANU XCEL .. Ghana scammers hunting widows. William "Burke" Garrett is an Executive Advisor with EHVP, and is a retired Lieutenant General with 35 years of distinguished military service, including duties in key command and staff positions worldwide. TUES-SAT He has told m he is 68 years old born on 19th feb, has a son, widowed and due to retire from the Us Army in a few months time?? Its too bad bthe real Garrett sounds amazing. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. Photo . Oh whoever he is he's a charmer for sure almost had me going there for a while . He was born to the late Jeanette Hobbs and William Burke Garrett, Sr. in. STOP, CHECK AND MAKE SURE I blocked him on Facebook, uninstalled Tik Tok and hangouts. How to contact the real william to share knowledge with him. Immediately blocked him. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. William Garrett III Obituary We are sad to announce that on August 24, 2019, at the age of 59, William Garrett III (Highlands, New Jersey) passed away. He was not willing to stay still, and he began another 25-year career with Dowling Bag. They have given her a phone number telling her it is the United Nations and they are verifying this is all true. image. Son of Jeanette Hobbs and William Burke Garrett, Sr. After completing high school, he joined the U.S. Air Force and achieved the rank of Staff Sergeant. Kind messages and condolences may be conveyed to the William Burke Garrett, Jr. family at www.musicfuneralservices.com. Can you tell me how? Im just tired of it!!! All I have to do is go along with the UN and except his Portfolio so that he can be released within 48 hrs to come to me to make me his wife. My friend received a request for Friend from SSgt Garrett Williams, using William Garretts picture. Garrett also served as Chief of Staff, United States Forces - Iraq and as Commanding General, United States Army Africa and United States Army Southern European Task Force, Vicenza . Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. He is going to give her his "Army General Ring" when he gets here Friday. Search above to list available cemeteries. Block everywhere. Block it Please. Amsterdam, NY- William "Bill" Blake Jr. passed away on Saturday, January 21, 2023, following a recent stroke. We had even sent photo's of each to each other through our texting, I still have the text messages. It is a worldwide rather disgusting and inhuman industry for them! He did get his birthday wrong which Im just discovering. This is a cruel thing they are doing. Freaked him out. Romancescam.com assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the posts or the information contained therein, nor do they make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any of the information in the posts. he retired in 2016 and went to take a lecture post at the University of North Georgia. Remember because more will try : ANYONE that claims to be Military is never real. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. Sounded too good to be true now I know he's all fake. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. The video shows what a nice chap he is. He was very accomplished gave his life to the military. This is a HIGHLY technical scammer working this senior lady. So many red flags but if something is missing in your life you get sucked in, Yes it is always a good thing to keep your settings private. Money - I dont know. English All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. I googled him while he was chatting. This world its a terrible place and Ill be damn glad when the Lord takes me away. He lived in Rose Hill, Lee, Virginia, United States for about 10 years. of course it's a scam!!!! The scammers are using their images without their knowledge and permission to deceive their victims and scam them out of money. Also deactivated my FB page. recently was in gun fire battle got shot in leg, Army is going to fly him home in private jet, and he will have to quarantine in her home for 14 days. they are and 'bombing' on all sites and pages is common now! Would you like to offer William Garrett IIIs loved ones a condolence message? Nothing on his FB page except those few photos. I checked it out on scammers. It was nice to read your posts. Does the real William Benson Garrett know that his identity has been stolen & used for such cruel , hatred crimes . William Burke Garrett III; W. Burke Garrett III; Burke Garrett; Statements. Claimed to be a widow and all this love for me His culminating assignment was deputy commander of U.S. European Command from 2014-2016. Obituary for Cordelia Ann Hartley Vernon. William Burke Garrett, Jr., age 84, of Naylor, Georgia, died May 25, 2021 at his residence surrounded by his family. Please report romance scams and dating scams here. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. Statements published within these forums are the sole opinions of the original authors, and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the site's administraton. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. There is over 50 of them on Facebook. We are sad to announce that on May 25, 2021 we had to say goodbye to William Burke Garrett Jr. of Naylor, Georgia. Duvall was [] What should I do this is not the first time I have had many men like this contact me. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. All Obituaries - Wells Funeral Homes, Inc. & Cremation Services offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Waynesville, NC and the surrounding communities. Online Romance Is he/she real? It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Please try again later. YES, THAT IS SAME STORY I HAVE BEEN TOLD. This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. He worked at Owens Illinois (PCA) as a plant supervisor for over 25 years. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. ALL soldiers can give an email address. Quarter 2. BEST PLACE TO TALK TO US.. Name: william Age: 52 (Dec 4, 1957) Gender: Male Country: United States State/Region: Illinois City: America Registered: Oct 7, 2010, 12:55 Last login: Oct 7, 2010, 13:38 Getting him posted before he gets deleted! He worked at Owens Illinois which is now PCA as a plant supervisor for over 25 years. He started on me a couple days ago. So that I can hand them in to the powers that be when I have gathered more info. Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. I dont know where all those facts came from but he knows enough to be quite convincing. BLOCK.. GET OFF HANGOUTS AND STOP SENDING CARDS TO AFRICAN SCAMMERS. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. Survivors include his loving wife of 63 years Mildred W. Garrett of Naylor, Georgia. Contact. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Oops, something didn't work. I sent cate about getting my money back but he shorts be behind bars. African scammers posing as military personnel. August 24, 2019 5 Sponsored by The NDE OBE Research Project Honor Roll. He just contacted me wanting to start talking etc. Make a life-giving gesture Please never accuse the men in the pictures used a Instagram warns on scams DID YOU KNOW.. Part 1. PLEASE can you come to our FB page and talk and or scamhatersunited@gmail.com and see if we can help. Searched his name, and what do you know, my instincts were right. Hes supposedly coming home soon to Fort Bragg and we were going to meet up there. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. He said he was born on February 27th. Geez! He got real pissed when I wouldn't do it. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. Pls.help me i'm the lates victim of handsome Lt.General Garrett William. The real William knows he is used and the knowledge of your scam is not good, he can do nothing about this. Did my prior message get read and approved.?I don't want any one else to get scammed like I was.My husbands passing broke my heart and now William B. Garrett is doing it also. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. THOMAS WILSON then DR OXFORD .. A scam then a Rec Mike Diaz is a fake account on Dating sites usin SIMON PHILIPPE ARTHUR is fake SCAMMERS USING THE BRIAN ALONSO WARING Fake soldier in Afghanistan SMITH ERIC IS FAKE These are the stolen pictur ERIC CREWS IS FAKE Stolen much used pictures bei Andrew Cortez, age 34 Dating site scam Using stol JAMES MAINE IS FAKE NIGERIAN SCAMMERS USING THE EGHAGHARA COMATIME !!!!! GREAT NEWS! Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Was it true. Should I block him on my phone and Facebook too? It cost 3100 to get it. ~ Yet they nev Martin Taylor is fake. .. honestly they are Nigerian scammers. Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. The newest one is Laura the 18 yo daughter with her arm around the general. William McKinley Garrett, age 72, went home to be with the Lord on Monday, December 19, 2022. I knew something was wrong. Jacki, my name is Kim. I am not Jacki and we do not have a Jacki with us. I'm glad that I checked him out. Thank you for trying to end this. Gen, 17 year old daughter named Laura. Write your message of sympathy today. Sorry! I was scammed by the make believe William Garrett. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Her son has tried telling her it is a scam. I feel sorry for the real man. LOL, This clown contacted my wife on FB and is trying to talk all sweet to her, she almost fell for it until she gave me this idiots FB name. If you answer them they will keep trying .. so please.. play dead to them all and block them everywhere. Need help? I hope this help everyone else. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. This list represents students who have earned a GPA of 3.5 or higher during Quarter 2 at Maui High School. Other Notable Cadet Alumni; Name UNG Class Accomplishments; Dr. Hugh Mills, Deceased: 1943: President of Gainesville State College Dr. Mills attended North Georgia College on a basketball scholarship and graduated in 1943, where he immediately joined the Army Air Corps. Especially when I found out that the Nigerians scamming his profile are all under 30. The family will receive friends from 10am -11am Thursday, December 29, 2022, with the funeral service to follow at Berry Funeral Home, 3704 Chapman Hwy. A system error has occurred. Comments left have to be moderated due to the large amount of SPAM. ; his children, Burke (Kim Garrett), Jil (John Branan), Michael "Slim" (April Garrett), Jon (Jennifer Garrett), Ben (Amanda Garrett), Jane (Patches Phillips), Elizabeth Garrett of Hahira and Sam Garrett (Ann Wing); his grandchildren, Matt Garrett (Braedon), Kenyon Branan, Steve Branan, John Hutchinson, Haley Garrett, Grant Garrett, Carli Garrett, Courtney Williams, Coleman Williams, Isabella Phillips, Garrett Phillips, Amber Garrett, Ava Garrett, Miles Garrett, Loa Garrett and Malcolm Garrett; and his brother Wayne Garrett of Longmont, Colorado..