Woodward Fab Tubing Notcher, Man City Transfer News De Jong, Smith Funeral Home Obituaries Keyser, Wv, Round Hill Country Club Membership Cost, Barn Conversion For Sale Near Chepstow, Articles W

Doctor 2 mean 16 median 18.5 Five rows of numbers of numbers are shown. KEEP IN MIND I HAVE NOT YET BEEN GRADED SO ILL NOTIFY IF I GOT IT RIGHT OR NOT WHEN I GET EMAILED, so as of today these are the correct answers The "whiskers" are the two opposite ends of the data. 2. C B These are the correct answers because I just copied it from the test. C A. box plot with point at 16, min at 33, Q1 at 40, median at 52, Q3 at 55, max at 78, and point at 86 The greatest value in the set is 79. Assignme, Course: History 7B Short Response. Seems like after all these years you still have yet to solve it. I go to connections academy and this is for algebra readiness (pre algebra) 7B. I'll try one and put the right answershopefully i dont fail mine! The box plot is said to be symmetric if the median is equidistant from the minimum and maximum value. A. 2022 7 The four groups of data values are defined by the intervals . the user father is correct even if you only have 6 multiple question answers. A box and whisker plot-also called a box plot-displays the five-number summary of a set of data. Find the mean of the following data set: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let F be the vector space of all functions mapping R\mathbb{R}R into R\mathbb{R}R, and let T:FFT: F \rightarrow FT:FF be a linear transformation such that T(e2x)=x2T\left(e^{2 x}\right)=x^2T(e2x)=x2, T(e3x)=sinxT\left(e^{3 x}\right)=\sin xT(e3x)=sinx, and T(1)=cos5xT(1)=\cos 5 xT(1)=cos5x. 2:C = + 10 + 25 + 30 0 5 15 20 35 The data contains at least one . Main site navigation. 42 ** C. 54 D. 96 2. C stem-and-leaf plot I can'T rly help on 8 but I can say this, Doctor 1 - mean: 12 median: 12 Which ordered pair is a solution of the euation? The answer choices are below: The data contains at least one outlier. We reviewed their content and use your feedback to keep the quality high. This box-and-whisker plot shows the results. @Ok..'s answer is right answer: It was important to have popular support beforehand. Ill get back to you soon for the essay question, SANS IS WRONG OTHERS COULD BE RIGHT CHECK ANSWERS 1 BY ONE TO FIND OUT WITCH ONES ARE RIGHT AND WRONG, 1. (06.01) The tables below show four sets of data: Set A x 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 y 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 Set B x 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 y 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Set C x 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 y 8 6 5 4 3.5 3 2.5 2 2 Set D x 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 y 1 2.5 2.5 3 4 5 6 8 9 For which, A) Pie chart B) Dot plot (This one?) What is the individual point as outside of the whiskers and box in a box plot denotes? 4-C ------------------------------- 2 answers; Algebra; asked by lola; 729 views; A group of 15 students were assigned a novel to read during class. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 5.D c. 7, 8, 9, 1, 3, 7, 2, 4 4: D These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. B 7. That graph is called the Box Plot. for the last one ur on your own It does not store any personal data. Answer). To find the range of all plots, subtract the smallest value from the largest value. This site is using cookies under cookie policy . C 6 years Expert Answer. 7:C You can ask a new question or browse more Pre-Algebra questions. Key: 4 | 1 means 41 The data has an IQR of 45. The data that falls on the far left or right side of the ordered data is tested to be the outliers. The second column is titled Leaves. When we display the data distribution in a standardized way using 5 summary minimum, Q1 (First Quartile), median, Q3(third Quartile), and maximum, it is called a Box plot. Solve for side length x. 4. 5.d 5. 10:50 A.M. btw for written response, the scatter plot shows positive trend. all you do is group the numbers by the fist number in the Stem and then the last number in the Leaves. Someones waited 7 years for a question XD, waited 8 years for answer now for the kids who see this in 10 years.. at least yall didnt really know what corona was.. and no its not beer. Your welcome! I just took the quiz so here are the correct answers. also, my mom took my phone so I might not be able to message anyone back for a while. Incorrect answer B. 8. do it yourself 1 c Expert-Verified Answer Given: Given that the data are represented by the box plot. 9| 1 1 3 4 5 7 7 9, YALL KEEP PUTTING WRONG ANSWERS YOU REALLY THINK IM TRYNA STAY IN CONNEXUS NAHHHH, Nd those copy and paste things aint funny. On a piece of paper, draw a dot plot to represent the data. There are, in fact, so many different descriptors that it is going to be convenient to collect the in a suitable graph. 4.C The difference between the third quartile and first quartile is known as the interquartile range. What is the median of the data? 7.c All values estimated. Find the range and interquartile range for the data Range. To find the range of a given box plot, we can simply subtract the value located at the lower whisker from the value located at the upper whisker.Feb 23, 2022 72.5 8| 8, 8 The rightmost whisker shows the maximum value in the data. Interquartile range (IQR). C D 3: Both have the same spread. Find the mode and the median of the data in the stem-and-leaf plot below. IH 50 60 70 80 90 100 110 18. What is the range of data? Now I have no tension just because of this app, like isnt that just The best???? 12 1) A (37, 38, 39, 41, 43, 47, 52, 54) 6 | 9, 4 These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. : The first quartile is the median of the lower half of the data set. AMEN @Limitless_dreams also, tysm!!!!! 2) 54; 73 Solve Now. Find the following, if it is determined by this data. D 3 days of here btw for no reason ima spam 4.Use the stem-and-leaf plot below to answer questions 45. 4.C The box ranges from 130 to 149 with the vertical bar inside the box at 138. A NCERT Solutions Class 12 Business Studies, NCERT Solutions Class 12 Accountancy Part 1, NCERT Solutions Class 12 Accountancy Part 2, NCERT Solutions Class 11 Business Studies, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 8, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 9, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 11, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 12, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 13, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 14, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 15, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 1, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 2, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 3, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 4, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 5, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 6, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 7, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 8, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 9, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 10, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 11, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 12, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 13, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 15, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 16, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 1, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 2, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 3, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 4, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 5, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 6, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 7, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 8, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 9, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 10, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 11, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 12, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 13, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 14, NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths Chapter 15, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 1, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 2, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 3, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 4, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 5, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 6, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 7, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 8, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 9, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 10, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 11, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 12, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 13, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 14, NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 15, NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science, NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science, NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Social Science, CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10, CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 12, CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 12 Maths, CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10 Maths, ICSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10, ISC Previous Year Question Papers Class 12 Maths, JEE Main 2023 Question Papers with Answers, JEE Main 2022 Question Papers with Answers, JEE Advanced 2022 Question Paper with Answers, the ends of the box are the upper and lower quartiles so that the box crosses the interquartile range, a vertical line inside the box marks the median. How do you find the range in box plots? What is the formula for calculating solute potential? The stem in row 5 is 9; the leaves in row 5 are 5 and 6. A single vertical line separates the first and second columns. = + 10 + 25 + 30 0 5 15 20 35 The data contains at least one outlier. ANTHROPOLOGY AND, College Algebra Enhanced with Graphing Utilities, Judith Sowder, Larry Sowder, Susan Nickerson, Intermediate Algebra for College Students, CIS 388 Exam 3, CIS 388 Exam 3, CIS 388 Exam. I recommend this %. D 35 Press ESC to cancel. 4. c Let Q1 be the lower quartile, Q2 be the median and Q3 be the be the upper quartile. Then determine which answer choice matches the dot plot you drew. IQR) or less than Q1-(1.5 . D As of now, the answers for Lesson 4: Stem-And-Leaf plots Unit 3 Pre-Algebra are: Row 2 is 4 vertical line 1 3 7 Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. 4 |8| 5 8. Find the mode, Stem Leaf 5 4 5 6 0 6 9 7 2 3 4 5 5 8 1 2 8 9 9 5 6 5/4= 54 1. 7.a 8| 8 8 5 | 4 4 8 4. 2.c The data is evenly distributed throughout the. 1.) You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. A box plot is a graph showing five values: the minimum, maximum, median, and first & third quartiles of a data set. IQR). A I will give it to you 37, 38, 39, 41, 43, 47, 52, 54 B. Expert-Verified Answer Given: Given that the data are represented by the box plot. D: Neither. Negatively Skewed: If the distance from the median to minimum is greater than the distance from the median to the maximum, then the box plot is negatively skewed. The median is considered as the second quartile. What is this? This problem has been solved! , an $20 al comienzo del verano y luego gana $3 a la semana. D Of course, a box plot does not show every . The mean of a set of data can be determined from a box-and-whisker plot. C 8,7,9,4 (Plot) 1. The answers are 42 you have the answers to the wrong test IQR = Q3-Q1. Find the range of the data set represented by this box plot. Camera prices: $280 $220 $224 $70 $410 $90 $30 $120, Video game prices: $29, $29, $50, $39, $45, $20, $40, Data displays A. image A B. image B C. image C D. image D 2. Easy Setting Box Look Around. 5. 4 0 2 4 5 8 9 9 3 a, you have no idea what your talking about. Round to the nearest tenth. 5.D Which scatterplot has a correlation coefficient closest to r = 1? If t varies as v, and t = 2 4/7when v =13/14, find v when t = 2 1/4. The box extends from 4 to 8 and is divided into 2 parts by a vertical line segment at 6. Cundo sern iguales sus ganancias? Round to the nearest tenth. 1: full of it The next line on the box represents the median. 6) C (25) question 1: Why was it important for Lincoln to issue the Emancipation proclamation? The method to summarize a set of data that is measured using an interval scale is called a box and whisker plot. 16 The third quartile is the median of the upper half of the data. A box plot, also called a box-and-whisker plot, is a chart that graphically represents the five most important descriptive values for a data set. 5: The amount of precipitation in City B is more spread out than in City A. The stem-and-leaf plot shows the number of cans of food collected by various students for a food drive. The lines extending parallel from the boxes are known as the whiskers, which are used to indicate variability outside the upper and lower quartiles. , EndRoot 3 lessthan StartRoot 8 EndRoot lessthan 4 StartRoot 9 EndRoot + StartRoot 8 EndRoot greaterthan 2 StartRoot 9 EndRoot minus StartRoot 8 EndRoot greaterthan 0.1. Easy Setting Box Look Around 15 Questions Show answers. I know, it's very confusing, 1.A Label at bottom reads "Key: 6 vertical line 3 means 63" 2. The region that contains the most dispersed data is between the upper quartile and the median. Symmetric: The box plot is said to be symmetric if the median is equidistant from the maximum and minimum values. IQR = Q3-Q1. When Easy Setting Box is executed it automatically recognizes the current monitor and designates the number corresponding to each monitor. a box and whisker plot a histogram a dot plot a scatter plot A box and whisker plot? question 2: Based on the photograph, why was the capture of Vicksburg so important for union forces? Incorrect answer B. 6. C my QUIIZZZZ unit3 lesson4 prealegebraB only has 7 in all, all of you are wrong the first question answer is B. 8. Use the stem-and-leaf plot below to answer questions 13. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Incorrect answer B. After i understand a new math concept i don't need to repeat doing it for 2 hours, i am using this app to help me pass my math class, and it works like a charm. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hope this helps :), i wonder if people in 2022 are gonna come back to check there answers on this thread to haha, ACDCDDC is right for Lesson 4: Stem-and-Leaf Plots CE 2015 Generally, the outliers fall more than the specified distance from the first and third quartile. A stem-and-leaf plot uses pictures or symbols to represent information. It is also termed as box and whisker plot. Find the mode of the set represented by the following stem-and-leaf plot. lol, this thread is the end of my sksksk and i oop im DOnE, for 2020 connexus stufents you just search up to makr a stem-leaf plot, Hal is right 6 | 0 3 5 Find the interquartile range using the following. What is the function of the whiskers in a box and whisker plot? b. T(3+5e3x)T\left(3+5 e^{3 x}\right)T(3+5e3x), d. T(e4x+2e3xe2x)T\left(\frac{e^{4 x}+2 e^{3 x}}{e^{2 x}}\right)T(e2xe4x+2e3x). b. 8. i really dont know try to answer yourself 3. A:10 ~ B:22.5 C:25 D:27.5 2: What is the upper quartile of the given data set: 25,8,10,35,5,45,40,30,20 A:35 B:37.5 ~ C:37 D:40 3: What is the lower quartile of the given data set: box plot with point at 16, min at 33, Q1 at 40, median at 52, Q3 at 55, max at 78, and point at 86 The greatest value in the set is 79. The range of a box plot is the difference between the maximum and minimum value. We use these types of graphs or graphical representation to know: Distribution Shape Central Value of it Variability of it 7 | 3 4 6 Graph the data in a line plot. the real answers are: ayuda porfa :'( Riley y Amari ganan asignaciones semanales para haciendo las tareas del hogarverano. But thank you! Sort by: Top Voted Questions Tips & Thanks Want to join the conversation? I have no clue on 8 but these seven are right dont look at anybody elses I got a 3/7 with their answers, 1. 3.Multiple Choice 3.D 6.D Until now, how to interpret a single box plot is . Unit: 1. A. C (2 points), box plot with point at 16, min at 33, Q1 at 40, median at 52, Q3 at 55, max at 78, and point at 86. Its crazy that people are still commenting on this today and its from 2013 , LOL! a Riley se le paga $5 a la semana ya Amari le pag List A. A Ur answer is the best so far (tbh the others don't compete), Limitless_Dreams thank you. escribir un sistemade ecuaciones Usa al menos dos mtodos diferentes para resolver el sistema.. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Which statement is true of the box plot of this data set? D 5) B Heyyy u made it only bc my mom said I gotta come eat lunch, Well I thought it would put my gaps between each this however it did not so that's embarrassing. asked by Oscar February 10, 2016 3 answers The right whisker extends from 8 to 11. First Quartile (Q1): The first quartile is the median of the lower half of the data set. What I got, waiting to be graded, ffs people just post the worded answers and we can all be helped and you would stop arguing for *YEARS*, 1. Defina sus variables. 8. stem|leaf Please find attached the box plot. The data is skewed to the right. Each of the five numbers is represented by a vertical line segment, a box is formed using the line segments at Q1 and Q3 as its two vertical sides, and two horizontal line segments are extended from the vertical segments marking Q1 and Q3 to the adjacent extreme values. Hence, Removing the outliers would not affect the median. First row: stem 3 and leaves 0 1 1 1 4 4 4 Also known as a box and whisker chart, boxplots are particularly useful for displaying skewed data. C ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Removing the outliers would not affect the median. 4:C D Mean; the outliers are limited C: Both (6,5) and (3, 4) 7. 8. 3:D 8. A box plot is a special type of diagram that shows the quartiles in a box and the line extending from the lowest to the highest value. 7. c Row 5 is 9 vertical line 7 8 I really Like this App it's Amazing So this app was an ad when I search about my homework in Google it this app is recommended so I tried so download this app then I switch it to basic math then I ask about my homework then it gives me the right answer and I got a high score and also I like how the solutions are step by step. Find the maximum, minimum, median, first quartile, third quartile for the given data set: 23, 42, 12, 10, 15, 14, 9. Maximum: The maximum value in the given dataset. third row: stem 5 and leaves 0 3 3 6 8 What does represent? 1:A D 4) C 2. Find the range of the data set represented by this box plot A box and whisker plot-also called a box plot-displays the five-number summary of a set of data. The stem in row 5 is 9; the leaves in row 5 are 5 and 6. The second column is titled leaves. A box plot is used to study the distribution and level of a set of scores. 73, 83, 93, 14, 34, 74, 25, 45 c. 7, 8, 9, 1, 3, 7, 2, 4 d. 37, 38, 39, 14, 34, 74, 25, 45 2. 6. Select all that apply. Double-click Easy Setting Box from the background screen or click the Start button, and then select Easy Setting Box from the installed Apps list. D 2 What is the setting of the story example? The box of the plot is a rectangle which encloses the middle half of the sample, with an end at each quartile. Outliers are greater than Q3+(1.5 . A D 8. A box plot is constructed from five values: the . answer:the city's location on a river What is the median of the data set represented by this box plot? Honestly, a bunch of wankers. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, 1.a Work on the task that is attractive to you. escribir un sistemade ecuaciones Usa al menos dos mtodos diferentes para resolver el sistema.. C graph that has 17-19 go up to 8, 20-22 go up to 7, 23-25 that go up to 9, and 26-28 that go up to 4 Incorrect answer D. 75 4. Math Statistics and Probability Statistics and Probability questions and answers Question 5 Which of the data sets represented by the following box and whisker plots has the smallest standard deviation? D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The median is considered as the second quartile. 44 51 56 72 81. Camera prices: $280 $220 $224 $70 $410 $90 $30 $120. 4. A 42 C. 54 D. 96 2. (Please see picture attached). C C Which five values would be used to graph a box-and-whisker plot for the following set of data? good luck , ty gamergirl! 8. C 3. 6| 4, 9 (i.e.) i dont have an answer for the essay.. No I just decided to not do the essay question for you guys and just leave you to do that. What was the shortest distance, in miles, that a student ran? These are maximum used for data analysis. answers for connexus students are: 3. A: Only (6,5) Solve for side length x. You can ask a new question or browse more Math questions. : The box plot is said to be symmetric if the median is equidistant from the maximum and minimum values. Hope this helps!!!! In IPTV networks, the set-top box is a small computer providing two-way communications on an IP network and decoding the video streaming media. 6.D 5.d A 4/16/2021 Outlier: The data that falls on the far left or right side of the ordered data is tested to be the outliers. I LIKE FORTNITE I LIKE FORTNITE BATTLE PASSSS, Got a 3/7 also. key: 2 | 4 means 24 What is the interquartile range, or IQR, of the data set represented by this box plot? But thanks because I was confused on #6. D 4. 2 d Q3 = 35. Find the range of the data set represented by this box plot - A box and whisker plot-also called a box plot-displays the five-number summary of a set of data. Good luck and have a good day. @evryone who says different is a pure troll. 2-C 2.c These are maximum used for data analysis. 3. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The middle half of a data set falls within the interquartile range. A What is median formula? 5. true A. Gen Z rules. 6. 4. In descriptive statistics, a box plot or boxplot (also known as box and whisker plot) is a type of chart often used in explanatory data analysis. What is the upper quartile of the data represented in the following box-and-whisker plot? welp thats all i can give u, 1. Once again, exclude the median when computing the quartiles. The mean of a set of data can be determined from a box-and-whisker plot. D Doctor 1 mean12 median 12 C d. no mode; 73.5 A single vertical line separates the first and second columns. The stem in row 3 is 7; the leaves in row 3 are 2, 3, 4, 5, and 5. The data below represents the number of pages each . Here are the answers for 1-7 D C B 2. As of right now the answers for the 8th grade unit 3 quiz is: Expert-Verified Answer Given: Given that the data are represented by the box plot. Box-and-whisker plots (also called box plots) are a great way to represent a data set when we want to show the median and spread of the data at the same time. :), wait people are still going at it on this question? When graphing this five-number summary, only the horizontal axis displays values. bruh yall gotta type the full answers. 7. 6|4 9 8.) What is the interquartile range (IQR) of the data set represented by this box plot? If anyone tries to say i'm wrong theyre either I know my multiple choice is correct for number 8 i went with 6 | 4 9 8| 8 8 9| 1 2 3 4 5 7 7 9 It has not been graded so I dont know if that is correct and I wish you gl on it, Thank you V1ck!! 2.) What is the median of the data? The numbers below represent the scores on a science test. C 6. 4.C if you saw my answer I apologize, i put the answers for a social studies quiz. A left whisker extends from 2 to 4. 7) 13 A A key in the corner reads 5 line 4 equals 54. Age Frequency im not sure if there's a limit or not To the developer keep up the good work, wonderful app, it not only gives you answers, it tells you how to work out the problem, I love it. Interquartile range = 10. 72.5, 3)(7 8 9 4)(1 3 7 5)(2 4 Key: 4 | 1 means 41. C To find the range of a given box plot, we can simply subtract the value located at the lower whisker from the value located at the upper whisker.Feb 23, 2022. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The data is skewed to the right. I promise this is correct. D The third line on the box represents the upper quartile. Now we have a multitude of numerical descriptive statistics that describe some feature of a data set of values: mean, median, range, variance, quartiles, etc. 8 | 2 5 Feel free to ask more questions.