Kuitpo Forest Wedding, Articles W

Day of Atonement. Jesus terraforms the land around Jerusalem. Whenever it occurs I will be eternally grateful! The beast is the Antichrist. Microsoft email accounts such as Hotmail.com, MSN.com and Live.com. You cannot make this stuff up. That allows 30 days for the feasts to be fulfilled. Listen, Christ died on Feast of Passover in the year AD 28 on our calendars today, and he's returning on Feast of Trumpets AD 2028 - 2,000 years later. The Israel schedule is used by Jews living in modern Israel. 3. Your donations go towards advertising, website hosting, registration, security and upkeep, printing, video production and more! Bump! Year, or a happy and healthy New Year, is what some people . This holy day is named after the biblical name for it. However everything will be lighted. Or something like that. The video about Elul being promising because they blow the trumpet every day of Elul except sabbaths and the day before Feast of Trumpets to confuse the enemy makes Elul just as exciting. Which became the nation of Judah in biblical times. sabbath of return, https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=4&d1=12&y1=2025&type=sub&ay=&am=&aw=&ad=1260&rec=, https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=10&d1=30&y1=2021&type=add&ay=&am=&aw=&ad=2520&rec=. Minor BLUE 1 2 3 4 5 A B C I speculate that is when the 10 days of darkness will occur. Last day of Feast of Trumpets Sept 27, 2022 and ends: Last day of Feast of Trumpets Sept 11, 2029 to keep in line with the next Shemetah sequence? It would be the only way he could tell, because by this time we are already in our glorified, immortal bodies. It is rather gruesome! the calendar events into Google Calendar and merge with your own calendar Start of month of Elul on the Hebrew calendar. Gays do love to promote the idea of homosexuality; to present it as normal and acceptable rather than the perversion it is. maybe its between these days of repentance before Yom Kippur that Israel says to the Lord God, blessed is He who comes in Your name ( representing You). 13. Here in New England we are bracing for Oh Henri with his clouds Im not worried about the flooding because Im on higher grounds (the mountain) but I worry about the wind damage and power outages. I saw his latest video. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. It is observed by Jews and non-Jews alike, and is considered to be the most important of all Jewish holidays. Festival of Lights. Especially in light of the fourth seal, which I really do believe ties in. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author and are for entertainment purposes only. I tend to believe it is being over promoted. 1/3 of all Jews alive at the start of the Trib ? (transliterated Cheshvan or Heshvan) is the 8th month of the Hebrew year, has 29 or 30 days, and corresponds to October or November on the Gregorian calendar. I love the thought of leaving this weekend! It's that simple. (transliterated Sh'vat or Shevat) is the 11th month of the Hebrew year, has 30 days, and corresponds to January or February on the Gregorian calendar. If not, my eyes are glued from any day now to Sept 6th 8th to be lifted up in the clouds because Im reading some watchers feel the mandatory vaxx could start here in the U.S. in like another 4 to 6 weeks . The entire old testament points to Jesus Christ. I have an article called: How to Tell If Were Living in the Tribulation if you would like to learn how you can know for sure if you are living in the tribulation. Commemorates the re-unification of Jerusalem in 1967. 4 future years. Primary BLACK [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [A] [B] [C] They are at Armageddon. (Helpful Examples). Fri, 15 October sunset - Fri, 22 October nightfall If He returns on a sabbath, He will be giving Israel rest from all her enemies on the day of rest. Celebration marking the conclusion of the annual cycle of public Torah readings, and the beginning of a new cycle. My on Earth birthday is the 12th. Assembly of the Eighth Day. At least they are saved though. If not, weve misinterpreted that passage for a long time. It is one of seven Jewish feasts or festivals appointed by the Lord and one of the three feasts . Geri, it just sounds unlikely to me that 25% of Tel Aviv is gay. Everything lands exactly on a feast date, No date is random here. 2028 END YOUTUBE CHANNEL Nashville, TN In January 2021, Gabriel discovered shocking evidence that God has been using our "2028 END YouTube Channel" for the past 10 years (secretly, behind the scenes!) Oh to be chosen by Him, to be loved by Him, and set apart for Him! Cycle PINK I II III IV V a b c It makes perfect sense that Jesus comes back on this day. I vote for August 11th. People were panicking (Learn Here), Jerusalem, Israel Jesus parable of the Fig Tree (Matthew 24) was the ultimate sign revealing the YEAR of his return to planet Earth, but it couldnt be clearly interpreted until the rebirth of the nation of Israel in AD 1948 (Learn Here), Jerusalem, Israel Jesus parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10) contains a deeper message and a detail which reveals Christ will absolutely return to planet Earth after precisely 2 days (2,000 years) from the year he left planet earth ascending into the clouds (Learn Here), Cambridge, UK University of Cambridge student Pallant Ramsundar writes a thorough doctoral thesis paper entitled Dating Christs Crucifixion. Youll also get my latest articles and updates delivered to your inbox. From that date to the end of the year is about FOUR . Thank you Blue for doing this! an october start time for the trib + 6 months would be a midtrib springtime April. Commemorates the assassination of the Jewish governor of Judah. Yup, there wont be any devil heathens left on earth, Jesus rules! PERFECT NUMBERS Feast of Booths. and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. This is the saved on horses as seen in Revelation 19:14. What is the Feast of Trumpets called in Hebrew? You shall not do any ordinary work, and you shall present a food offering to the Lord . It may prove that many people left on earth to face Gods wrath after the rapture do get saved as many suspect will happen. After the saved get resurrected and raptured, we all go to heaven and the same day, God pours out his wrath for 3 1/2 years on earth in the 7 trumpet and vial judgements while we cheer on his righteous judgement. Its the last God appointed day of the Hebrew year (Nisan to Nisan) to be observed. Minus 2520 days and you come to September 7, 2021. Jesus uses a Jewish figure of speech to tell us the day of the Rapture is the Feast of Trumpets. Or Jul 28 the 17th day of the fourth month! This process could take months or even years. The Feast of Trumpets symbolizes the Rapture - the last great harvest. Many negotiating sessions would likely need to take place before all sides reach a deal they feel comfortable with. The second important clue is that this day is KNOWN to the LORD. Festival of Weeks. The first four Spring feasts commanded by God in Leviticus 23, were fulfilled by Jesus at his first coming in the first century. Please understand we do NOT know the EXACT DAY or HOUR of Jesus Christs return on our Gregorian calendar. The 28th of Nov is Hannukah! Rosh Chodesh or Rosh Hodesh, is a minor holiday that occurs at the Ps 118:22A stone which the builders rejected This starts 30 days before the Feast of Trumpets. If you dont like that, go to another forum. This is the Day Jesus comes back on his white horse and defeats Satan, the Antichrist, the False Prophet, and the armies of the earth gathered around in the vicinity of Jerusalem, the Valley of Megiddo. When Jesus comes back he will fulfill the 3 fall Feasts. All site content, including advertisements, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any particular trading or investment strategy, or to partake in any other thing the author likes to talk about. A grand trumpet sound will announce his coming and he comes down on a white horse and splits the mount of Olives wide open (east of Jerusalem). He raises it up to a flat plain. The first of seven Shabbatot leading up to Rosh Hashanah. 2520 = Gods Super Number, Elliott Wave Update ~ 5 Nov 2021 and Revisiting Daniels 70th Week. seek His face in this storm we are in. Yom HaMishpacha, a day to honor the family unit, Commemorates the life and vision of Zionist leader Theodor Herzl, Commemorates the life and vision of Zionist leader Ze'ev Jabotinsky, Commemorates the life of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, Commemorates the life and vision of Israel's first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, Recognizes Aliyah, immigration to the Jewish State of Israel. Minute GREEN [i] [ii][iii] [iv] [v] [a] [b] [c] Also known as Rosh Hashanah, meaning "Head of the Year," the Feast of Trumpets marked a 10-day period of consecration and repentance to God. I was hesitant to post it since it is so long, but about 4 min to 37 min gets the idea across. We are His posession, his pride and his heart! 15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague. This is the fulfillment of the second Fall feast! That would be a type of fulfillment for Psalm 118:22 because both the rulers who wanted control of Israel when Jesus came the first time and the builders of modern Israel rejected Jesus. 2. Also spelled Rosh Hashanah. What I find interesting are a few things in particular. Remember Passover is in Abib, or Nissan, the first month) The days of Teshuvah, or days of Repentance, ends Tshri 10 - on Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement, (total of 40 days). The author may from time to time make statements about certain investment vehicles and strategies, but it is not to be taken as investment advice. Bumping because of the last 3 Aug dates. He is locked away in Hell for 1000 years. Verse 2 above supports verse 1. 11And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Jesus slays them all in short order. But today sounds good! The table below lists the start dates for the Jewish fall feasts of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkoth through the year 2040. Im just not that curious! Jesus had said for those in Judea to pray that their flight isnt in winter or on the sabbath day (matt 24:15-21). This Shabbat is named after the first word of the Haftarah (Hosea 14:2-10) and literally means Return! It is perhaps a play on, but not to be confused with, the word Teshuvah (the word for repentance). If the first month of the Hebrew calendar starts after the spring equinox as many believe including myself, then that date would be Shmini Atzeret The Day of the Great Assembly just after the feast of Tabernacles. We dont know how long things will take. If you receive a 2028 END confirmation, please contact us and well discuss including it on this page. Based upon what, and why would it even be necessary to do so?! 9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. Elul () is the 6th month of the Hebrew year, has 29 days, and corresponds to August or September on the Gregorian calendar. It is already the 18th in Israel for Av 3 or Av 9, take your pick! Just as the spring feasts pointed toward the Messiah's ministry at His first coming, the autumn feasts point toward what will happen at His second coming. 23:24-25). To ensure we are all confused. The topic Watch Dates is closed to new replies. It gives us details on the establishing of the 1000 year millennium and shows how Jesus will fulfill the 3 Fall feasts. This weekend works for me!!! He is very confident. This holy day is named after the biblical name for it. Therefore we can see in verse 11 above that men shall dwell in it. A huge shout by a crowd or the blowing of a horn is what Teruah means. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9oLILldTMnQHIznKvv22A/videos. In 2018, God showed Gabriel how He secretly confirmed 2028 END using the book and the way it was packaged (Learn Here), Garden of Eden God said in His Word that He declared the end from the beginning. You need to login in order to like this post: click here. It will start on the evening of friday, september 15, and end on sunday, september 17. Solomon was a great king, but his reign was short-lived. Use this download alternative if you prefer to manually import Verse 15 is yet another battle recap verse telling us what happened to the war beasts of the armies of the Antichrist. Then FOT this year would be the start of the trib.? He will not be around to deceive and lie during Christs reign on earth: 1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. As always we watch and be ready every day! Called Eid al-Banat in Arabic, the holiday was most preserved in Tunisia. Ive studied and written about Bible prophecy since I was a teenager. I hope this helps you to not get caught up in the hype of someone who tells you the tribulation will start in a month like April or July. God will implement his laws he gave to the nation of Israel in the wanderings of the desert and they will be the law of the land once again in the Millennial kingdom. We, as Believers, follow the New Testament. 1/3 of all Jews alive at the start of the Great Trib ? (holidays begin at sundown on the indicated dates) On September 6, at sundown, Jewish people will begin celebrating one of their most important religious holidays, Rosh Hashanah. In the center of the Sun I saw the number 21, which was very thin, and it was increasing in number 22, 23, and 24 (Learn Here), Angus, UK During the night of October 14, 2014, Abigail was taken in the Spirit high above the earth and found herself looking at a very sad faced angel who was looking downwards upon the earth. Furthermore, Isaiah 61:1-2 indicates that the end of the 70th week of Daniel may coincide with the start of a Jubilee Year. Verse 11 is fulfillment of the Day of Atonement, the second Fall feast! Yom Teruah, the Feast of Trumpets, is celebrated on the first day of the seventh month of God's calendar. 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. This is the first time in the history of Israel that the Jewish people will celebrate the birth of a new king. In truth, it is not much of a battle at all. People were building shelters and bunkers, trying to escape the heat. The holiday is a temporary break from the semi-mourning period the counting of the Omer. We get assignments of leadership. Some events that take place outside this period can be important since they can later lead to the start of the 70th week of Daniel. This is where a loud trumpet call on the first day of the 7th month (Gods calendar, otherwise known as the Hebrew calendar). Israeli Memorial Day. The Feast of Trumpets. Fruitless speculation in which I hold absolutely no interest! He lives and reigns, now and forevermore! Late October to mid-November is the time you should watch out for. Commemorates the declaration of independence of Israel in 1948. So we are all down near Jerusalem on our glorious horses. For when the master of the field declares the harvest is over, the workers of the field are constrained to work no longer! Whether it is Av or Elul starting the 8th, August is very hopeful! 8. It is not the rapture day, as that occurs at the midpoint of Daniels 70th week and that day is the resurrection/rapture of all the saved including all old testament saved. After Jesus lands and defeats the armies, he starts to heal the land with the Holy Spirit which flows out of him always. It is the holiest day on the Jewish calendar and commemorates the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. They have a Feast of Trumpets on the first day of the 6th month, but I used the 7th. Remembers those who died in the War of Independence and other wars in Israel. For once the abomination of desolations occurs (sacking of Jerusalem and the Antichrist declaring himself God), Jesus had to come back and save the living or no flesh be saved. Where and how did that start?! Here I will dive deeper using scripture and explain where in the bible these things occur. This Bible feasts calendar covers the dates of the Feast of Trumpets and other Jewish holidays over a five-year span: 2018-2022. Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECY - TEST ALL THINGS (I Thes 5:19-21), Ontario, CAN In early 2010, Gabriel Ansley Erb prayed to the Lord in earnest that He would please send someone to help him with the online work of this ministry. That is a week from today; my next high watch date. Miniscule GREEN 1 2 3 4 5 A B C. The content on this site is provided as information only and should not be taken as investment advice or any lifestyle or health advice. In this article, I will provide a list of upcoming Jewish Fall Feast dates and explain how we can use them to find the start of the tribulation. shall be divided in the midst = rapture at the midpoint of Daniels 70th week. Thattwo-thirds in it shall be cut offanddie, She had a golden shine about her and beautiful curly long hair (Learn Here), Nashville, TN On Friday the 13th, Nov 2015, at around 7 am in the morning, Gabriel Ansley Erb had a shocking dream about flying wooden joists causing destruction that foretold the End (Jesus Christs return) coming in the year AD 2028 (Learn Here), Houston, TX On February 5, 2017, God miraculously controlled the circumstances of American football Super Bowl LI to confirm the year of Jesus Christs return to Earth and the end of the world (age) AD 2028. You shall not do any laborious work, but shall present an offering by fire to the LORD'" (Lev. I think tomorrow is a great day for a Galilean wedding to our Galilean Bridegroom. Thats convenient! The iCalendar (.ics) format is used by That was the whole purpose of the book, the rituals, the true historical stories, the deep symbolism in almost every verse, everything! Minuette PINK (i) (ii)(iii) (iv) (v) (a) (b) (c) Israeli Independence Day. The Israel scheduleis used by Jews living in modern Israel. Still, Israeli is in for a terrible time in the Time of Jacobs Trouble. The Jewish New Year. A Pretribulation Bible Study Group Forums Main Forum Watch Dates. The predicted date for Armageddon is 21 September 2028 based on the solving of Daniels 70th week. Hebrew Pentecost; or Feast of Weeks, or of Harvest, or of First Fruits. Zechariah 14 adds much more detail as you will see if you keep reading. End of October is about 3.5 years from Passover 2025. The four letters of the name Elul are an acronym for the phrase in Song of Songs (6:3):Ani ledodi vedodi liI am my beloveds and my beloved is mine ; sounds like a good time for the rapture. There was an article stating that the moderna vaxxx was not as deadly and that most Israelis took the moderna one. I'm not good in math I was curious of the mid marker point and if it also lands exactly on Easter? and marked the beginning of a new era in Jewish history. It is my belief, Jesus will come back with a loud trumpet call when he comes back on his white horse. and the living are caught up in the clouds. This is my best guess. I never realized this until today. And the modern Jewish nation is against Christ antichrist. mid trib would have to come either before winter or after. 1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. Judah or also the land of Judaea by the time the Romans subjugated the land as a province of Judaea. Grand Supercycle BLUE [I] [II] [III] [IV] [V] [a] [b] [c] If Jesus is to come back on the first Fall feast, it will be the first day of the 7th month: 24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation. Simply put, when you read the old testament, you should be reading every verse with Jesus in mind. The Feast of Trumpets was one of the seven original Jewish feasts mentioned in the Torah and served as the first of three feasts to take place in the fall of the year.