Aegis Boost Leaking From Airflow, Articles W

Episodes. Are there enough (Louisville) corporate sponsorships? As incongruous as it seems for a sports radio show to figure in a prominent election, politics are in KSR's DNA. I miss that Cal. "I think if you were to talk to the campaigns, they would tell you there are no ads that they rununless they run it during a Kentucky gamethat are more heard than the ads they run on our network," says Jones. That will always exist. The decision . MJ: It was just random. "The easiest answer to that is no," he says, "because that makes everybody happy." SI Predicts Three Permanent Opponents For Each SEC Team If League Moves To Nine-Game Model, NCAA Proposing Timing Rules Changes In College Football To Shorten Games, Georgia's Jalen Carter Returns To The NFL Combine After His Arrest On Wednesday Night, Nick Saban Adds Charlie Strong To His Staff, Kirby Smart Issues Statement On Latest Jalen Carter Arrest Warrant News, Here's Alabama QB Bryce Young's Official Height and Weight, Tenn Influencer Rachel Stuhlmann Shows Off Her 'Rack-et', Golfer Paige Spiranac Gives Us a Peek At Her Photoshoot at Hammock Beach, Michael Douglas Owes Catherine Zeta-Jones When He Loses At Golf: I have to whip it out, Grizzlies Star Ja Morant Suspended After This IG Video Of Him Showing Off His Gun, NFL Inside Jay Glazer Shows Off Girlfriend While On Vacation, Kliff Kingsbury's Girlfriend Is Back At It With New Swimsuit Photos. washington county real estate. ESPN is different because you have to serve a lot of different people on that show, but for what I do on Kentucky Sports Radio, it makes more sense just to be real. MJ: Craig Greenburg, who is a businessman in Louisville and used to run 21C Hotels (see the April 2016 Lane One-on-One with Greenburg at tinyurl.com/57s7h2dr), approached me. He finished the 2007 regular season with 24 receptions for 317 yards and was tied for second on the team with four touchdown catches. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Matt James claimed in an explosive new interview that he and Rachael Kirkconnell are still together because they refuse to play games like other Bachelor stars. People have access to really nice televisions. Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine. Part of the reason is, our audience tunes in every day with knowledge of who we are as people, so I can reference things and people know what I am talking about. The Federal Election Commission has unanimously dropped a 2019 complaint the Republican Party of Kentucky brought against Kentucky Sports Radio host Matt Jones when he was considering . Send her back chant at Donald Trumps rally moves race to center of 2020 contest. But they werent the impetus for this. I think it is best for the site. They have found other sources of revenue that are much easier. In a place like Kentucky, that is often looked down upon, I think they appreciate someone who has pride in the state. Click below to subscribe to KSR Radio on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxlgPWNLi8UInV0HHhfSQCg?sub_confirmation=1#kentucky #kentuckywildcats #sec #secnews #bbnClick below to subscribe to KSR Radio on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxlgPWNLi8UInV0HHhfSQCg?sub_confirmation=1#kentucky #kentuckywildcats #sec #secnews #bbn But this past general assembly Jones: I know we have to follow them, but if you were the one in charge, if a bill came before the Senate that said "In America the recreational use of marijuana would be allowed," would you vote for it or not? McGrath backtracks on Kavanaugh, saying 'I would have voted no'. What that meant was that when Karen Sypher went on trial in 2010 for extorting her onetime paramour, University of Louisville (and former UK) head basketball coach Rick Pitino, Jones could be there. Thats not what it was meant for. I get some joy out of every sport. This was brought by the officer. In 2008, he had 65 catches for 761 yards in 12 games before being suspended for three games by the NFL on October 20, 2008, for violation of the league's substance abuse policy. Jones added that he was told many people within the police department didnt even want to bring the charges. Matt Jones and the KSR crew bring you the latest in UK news and views Mon.-Fri. from 10 to noon. What do you have going on? We got a small audience and it kind of grew. Matt (and other sources) allege that Amy McGrath's campaign manager forced KYT's hand and had him . If that's true, I say, see if Jay Wright would be willing to take the job. what happened to matt jones ksr mayo 22, 2021 Comentarios desactivados en what happened to matt jones ksr It's been a scary week here at the KSR Compound as our fearless leader, Matt Jones, has been in the hospital for issues related to high blood pressure. Now that its over, Im going to tell you what really happened, Matt Jones explained. The Republican Party's complaint had argued Kentucky Sports Radio shifted from being a sports-focused program to a show that was "largely a campaign commercial" for Jones. Back then, the thing I was best at, the thing I liked the most, was appellate law. The Razorbacks lost to the University of Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl, and finished with a record of 75. 2,774 Following. MG: Congratulations on topping1 million iHeart podcast downloads in January, the best in the nation. Amateurism started before integration, before women had the right to vote. Grimes: Well I think that the current laws that are on the books, we've got to follow. MJ: I think its none. [16], Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Matt Jones, Arkansas, TE, 2005 NFL Draft Scout, NCAA College Football", "Matt Jones, Combine Results, TE - Arkansas", "Jones suspended three games for substance-abuse policy violation", "Reports: Bengals sign Matt Jones, pass on 'Pacman' after workout", Matt Jones Now Settled In Central Arkansas, Talking Razorbacks, "Ex-Razorback Matt Jones leaves job in Arkansas sports radio", "NFL upholds three-game suspension of Jaguars receiver Jones", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Matt_Jones_(wide_receiver)&oldid=1135173801, This page was last edited on 23 January 2023, at 02:10. 0. what happened to matt jones ksr. The arguments that were made before the state general assembly on how it could actually help children with severe disorders, and I was very much in favor of that. I think the University of Louisvilles reticence over the years put us a little behind. Tshiebwe carries Cats to 69-59 win over Yale. MJ: What would the hurdle be? For shows that only do sports, COVID was really hard. The SEC Tournament bracket is now set. Him and his whole crew are annoying, Guy just called in and was legitimately crying on air. To license the show, stations give iHeartRadio half of their ad inventory for it to sell. MJ: The growth is going to end somewhere, but the biggest reason it is growing is that there is more access. He also has used "Hey Kentucky!" He spent most of his childhood in Van Buren, Arkansas, where his parents taught school and his father coached football and track. Might there be other KSBar & Grilles in other parts of the state? So, what happened after season 25 ended? But will it ever be a nationwide sport that can be in there with basketball, football and baseball? 6 Vanderbilt vs. No. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) November 7, 2019 Let me just say thisI do not blame iHeart Radio. remember last year when he swore he'd change and then after the miracle best offensive games in UK history against KU and Tenn he gloated he didnt need to change and the fans know nothing, he didnt change and proved he didnt need to by those wins. only to struggle the last 3 weeks of the season and lose in the first round. Kentucky Sports Radio host Matt Jones is losing his television show until the outspoken media personalitymakes a decision on running for U.S. Senate in 2020, according to a Lexington station. Jones also led Arkansas to an 2003 Independence Bowl victory over the Missouri Tigers, 2714, and the Razorbacks finished the season with a 94 record. No Cason Wallace, no Sahvir With today's win over Arkansas, Kentucky is locked into the No. There was, for instance, the McConnell campaign's ad, released in March, depicting what it thought was a bunch of joyous UK basketball players. Matt owns KSR, no? JavaScript is disabled. Matt Jones. We're told McWhorter was one of the founding investors and directors in 247Sports prior . It is sad to see. I have a lot of pride in the state. MG: Regarding KSBar & Grille, are you looking to expand that? And I think it's worthwhile to bring the experts together and talk about the reclassification, especially for medical purposes. 20.5 Million. I worked at Frost Brown Todd for two and a half years and then I had my own law practice with a buddy for two years. For people to go, because they now have so many entertainment options, you have to win. Jones, who also has political aspirations, announced . The question is do we want to be the 41st or do we want to be the 14th and get that head start? When COVID hit I wondered, are people still going to listen to this? One officer, for whatever reason, was committed to bringing it and thats how it ended up as a charge., After fielding a few questions from Ryan Lemond, Jones added, The Prosecutors Office, Im not saying they were against it. The deal does not impact Jones' daily KSR radio show . The fear was it would get out he was transferring and the coaches would talk him into staying and that is what happened. They are really the only ones. After four years juggling corporate law with sports blogging and radio, KSR was cutting too deeply into Jones's billable hours at Frost Brown Todd LLC, so he left to start a small firm with a friend. Indianapolis is only two hours away, and that hurts. The Cal that loved to mess with other coaches and teams because he knew he could win. But they already have two historic pro sports teams there with baseball and football. I hope they get back to full attendance at games next year, but even if they do there are going to be a lot of people hesitant to go. Starting this fall and next year in 2022, people are going to be really impressed with what happens. Matt, Ryan, Drew, and Shannon talk Kentucky basketball and take your phone calls. I think its very, very little. On3 is a registered trademark of On3 Media, Inc. the grand jurys dismissal of the charges. The audience considers us friends and so we dont need to be formal. LOL!!! "I am very excited to continue working with Myron Medcalf, Joe Fortenbaugh, and all the folks behind the scenes at ESPN," Matt Jones said on Twitter. LOL, a few here hung on his every word he said and scolded anyone that doubted him. Ok got it. Over my lifetime I have learned about the state. You are using an out of date browser. Published by at February 16, 2022. I am disappointed that candidates who raise massive amounts of money are then scared of allowing a person to do his regular job he created. MG: Where were you then? Promote. There are not sports going on, so are they going to listen? Grimes, for her part, has made an asinine show of refusing to disclose whom she voted for in the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, as if a Democratic candidate with a big (D) beside her name not saying whether she voted for the winning Democratic presidential candidate will win her points with voters. The game came to be known in the ArkansasLSU football rivalry as the Miracle on Markham, making reference to War Memorial Stadium's being on Markham Street. Matt Jones, host of Kentucky's highest-rated radio program and co-founder of the scrappily independent Kentucky Sports Radio blog, describes himself as a "somewhat liberal, mountain, Eastern Kentuckian white guy." It was after that game I heard him say he still thought cal was the man for the job. Just like when Tubby left its gonna suck to a degree. The stations said Wednesday was Jones' last show. One day, there are a couple of markets that it would be good to consider. I am interested in politics. The fall is going to be precipitous and long. The feud began after Jones tweeted that KSR is the #1 radio show in podcast downloads across the entire iHeartMedia company. Taking inspiration fromof all placeshow Howard Dean's calamitous 2004 presidential campaign used the internet, they added a blog too. And the question was, did we want to do that investment ourselves or did it make sense to pair up with somebody more experienced? I dont think Matt will be in the line for food stamps or government cheese anytime soon. MG: What is your law specialty? Matt Jones announced Tuesday morning he has made the decision to sell the KSR website to Stuart McWhorter. People didnt stop going to University of Indiana games because of the Pacers, right? Not only were the Cats without a true point guard, they were also coming off a disappointing loss to Vanderbilt at home on Wednesday night. It's been a scary week here at the KSR Compound as our fearless leader, Matt Jones, has been in the hospital for issues related to high blood pressure. [9][10][11], On July 10, 2008, in Fayetteville, Arkansas, Jones was arrested at gunpoint and charged with felony possession of a controlled substance.[12]. So, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, these big names in wrestling, started with OVW in Louisville. Cal's recruiting won't be repeated, certainly. Grimes: he was at a fundraiser recently and someone asked him what he thought about the legalization of marijuana out in Colorado. Matt Jones said he did not know how the story leaked before the bowl game. Charts. "Things are happening behind the scenes".. lol. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). I want to submit a note and pic to Kentucky Sports Radio, but I can't find a way to do it. I cant explain it and Im the Cal Ripken Jr. of jury duty service in Fayette County. That is one of the reasons you see the money going way, way up. Live attendance has been in major decline for a decade. Kentucky Sports Radio host Matt Jones is losing his television show until the outspoken media personality makes a decision on running for U.S. Senate in 2020, according to a Lexington station . The First Impressions author also blamed editing for viewers finding him boring and saying he had no personality, claiming producers had cut out more significant conversations he had with the women about his life. "She's got a great resume, she's also a really good person. Co-owner of KSBar and OVW Wrestling. He then finished 2006 with 41 receptions for 643 yards and four touchdowns. Thats getting a lot better in recent years with UPS. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I have had many people say to me, I live in Chicago, I live in New York, I live in LA, and you are my connection to home. Or people in the military who are overseas and say, You are my connection to home. We do play that role for a lot of people, and that makes me very happy. The Wildcats' path is becoming clearer as the day goes on. LEX 18's decision comes less than a week after former Marine Amy McGrath entered the Democratic primary. Then they educate listeners on what role each 10 Percentary brings to the table during 10 Percentary Elementary. John Calipari makes around $8 million and the guys who can play dont get anything except a college scholarship. -- What happened when Matt started the TV show. They all know, and that makes it to where its almost like talking to friends. The Matt Jones Podcast returns with Ryan Lemond and Drew Franklin to share some KSR stories from behind the scenes, including the much anticipated Bahamas story. A hearing in drug court, rather than in the regular criminal system, allowed Jones to keep any conviction off his record. Popular Podcasts. I think Matt should "spread the wealth" and share his salary. BestsellerThe Barista Express grinds, foams milk, and produces the silkiest espresso at the perfect temperature. Lexington, Kentucky kentuckysportsradio.com Joined February 2009. It is going to take awhile. I think basketball is close; if you were going to ask the NBA to give us your five cities you would expand to, Louisville is probably third behind Seattle and Las Vegas. We have had a long period of time where there are restrictions on how many people can come, so its been a huge hit. Like KSR, it talked sports but didn't shy away from politics and more. The market wouldnt justify that; there is no rationale except this old, antiquated idea of amateurism, which was created at a time when we were a different country. voted to confirm JudgeBrett Kavanaugh to theSupreme Court. My relationship had been made into a sideshow, a complete circus, James, 30, told the Los Angeles Times Thursday, referring to Kirkconnell, 25, facing racism accusations while his season of the ABC reality show aired in early 2021. Even people who dont like usand there are a lot of people who dont like usI think would all agree that we are real. On a related note, I laugh at all of those sources that purport to reveal the net worth of various celebrities. The lovebirds broke up after the show but reconciled soon after and still appear to be going strong, with James currently tagging along to a British Virgin Islands vacation with Kirkconnells inner circle. In addition to KSR, Jones launched a television show called "Hey, Kentucky!" in 2016 on Lexington's NBC affiliate WLEX. "The thing this state has always prided itself on is we do one thing better than you, and that's basketball. MJ: Louisville would be the only consideration and there are a couple of problems. It elects Republicans as senators and Democrats as governors. Our goal is to kind of be right beneath them and become a developmental organization for those two major groups. The biggest problem is its about the 48th- or 49th-size U.S. market. You want to make sure you have some direction, but after that I think we just go. Until then, we at least know Over on KSR's YouTube channel, the postgame crew of Drew Franklin, Jack Pilgrim, and Zack Geoghegan were live after Kentucky Basketball's win in Fayetteville with celebratory reactions. McGrath upset many progressive groups and liberals across the countrywhen she told the Courier Journal she would have voted to confirm JudgeBrett Kavanaugh to theSupreme Court. I understand why their salaries are shared publicly, but to share that information to thousands of people through radio isnt a good look. The man brought us some really fun times from 2009-2015. Matt Jones: I hope it is because they realize I am one of them. Posted on 25 fevereiro, 2023 by 25 fevereiro, 2023 by I think it is probably going to take another year to get back where you want it to be. Share. pdanet connected but no internet. . The program is likely going to decline slightly before it bounces back. That (second option) is what we decided. When I do ESPN RadioI host a national show on ESPN on weekendsthey do plan every block. Ranked teams not named Kentucky finding the road unkind today John Calipari just out coached Eric Musselman. I appreciate you conceding defeat, absolute though it may be. I love the state. Published: Nov. 7, 2019 at 8:36 AM PST. Uh, you might want to review your recent UK history there buddy. liverpool v nottingham forest 1989 team line ups; best crews to join in gta 5. jay chaudhry house; bimbo bakeries buying back routes; pauline taylor seeley cause of death michigan state coaching staff; MG: If Louisville got an NBA team, what would the impact be on UK and UofL basketball? He has been the "Hey Kentucky!" 11 Georgia/No. he says. As an example, KSBar & Grille (in Lexington) is a restaurant that really is an event bar. Ill be on for four hours and unless there is breaking news, they know whats going to be talked about each segment. To me, this is simple. I was one of the few people who really enjoyed law school. So, you dont have every block in the show slated out? <p>The official podcast of the HBO Original Limited Series, We Own This City. quote: Matt has been critical of Cal since that game. MG: People want that, and you do have it. He was in the lineup for Week 8, pending an appeal. The Sheriff would pin his plastic badge to his Reno 9-1-1 costume and arrest all six Kentucky Football players if he could. This included another seven-overtime victory, this time at Kentucky. He was only 38. I believe he gets embarrassed enough to make a decision after this season. You have pockets of the country where people really like it. The merch isn't great. Kirkconnell, 24, and James, 29, returned home to find out that her racially charged Instagram photos from 2018 had resurfaced and sparked a ton of backlash . I used to watch everything that was on. There is nothing else on earth that the question of should people be paid to do labor would even be a debate, yet somehow in college sports we act like that is controversial and that is ridiculous. Please only use it for a guidance and Matt Jones (radio host)'s actual income may vary a lot from the dollar amount shown above. id say matt jones makes somewhere in the ballfield of 55k-750k a year. KSR Matt Jones. [citation needed] His streak of end zone shutouts ended in Week 8 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. In the NBA, players make five, 10, 15 times as much as their coach. And I think in 2021, the thing people crave is real. His rushing totals have since been eclipsed by Tim Tebow and Nick Fitzgerald. "What I am?" It served a niche that most people didnt have in Kentucky, and then as blogs really grew in the late 2000s, we kind of exploded with them. They listen to us and we talk about Kentucky, we sound like Kentucky. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest updates on SEC Football and Recruiting. Because of that, people want to hear folks they believe are like them talking about it. I enjoy going, but it is never going to be on the level of the big sports. His basic position is that he'll run his website and show in a way that best serves his readers and listeners, whether or not anyone wants to call it journalism. They have been very supportive in this entire process and wonderful to work for "I'm like the liberal friend they have, so they're OK with that," he says. Thats just dumb because you are letting all of these other people get a head start in the market. That wasnt common then. One of the things we have always believed is, lets have fun with this stuff. Privacy Notice A Lexington Herald-Leader piece on Jones quoted the sports editor of the Louisville Courier-Journal as saying, "'I think Matt Jones and KSR act as though they're traditional media when it suits them, but they turn on traditional media when it suits them. I'm in favor of having the discussion, especially to reclassify the use of marijuana. The model for college sports websites across America is that they are all partnered up with either 247 or Rivals or whatever. Matt Jones was born to Steve and Paula Jones on April 22, 1983, in Dermott, Arkansas. For reasons that aren't fully clearJones speculates the college-town media took it easy on Pitino and didn't think readers would be interestedthe local media pretty much ignored the trial until Jones's coverage blew up. Were not playing games that a lot of people play just to stay in that circle., Kirkconnell, who won Season 25, faced major backlash after photos of herdressed for an antebellum plantation-themed party in college resurfaced on social media. We may earn a commission from links on this page. Disclamer: Matt Jones (radio host) net worth displayed here are calculated based on a combination social factors. What does that mean for Democrats? There's no pretense when it comes to KSR's loyalty to University of Kentucky sports, especially basketball and football, and with Jones, the show's originator, leading the way . MJ: We should have it; it is dumb that we dont. as he considers entering the Democratic primary for a chance to take on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. I appreciate the phrase "let's have a discussion," but that doesn't get me anywhere. At the end of the day, America likes action, and there is not enough of it. To transcend that order, thoughto step onto a platform of an order of magnitude larger, like Sirius Radio or the SEC NetworkJones will have to prove that he's something other than just the product of a very particular set of circumstances, and perhaps even answer a simple question that goes to the nature of what it is he does that's allowed him to play such a curious role in such a curious state. You best be ready for Indiana-fication because that's what's on the menu. and state Rep. Charles Booker, of Louisville. What ends up happening is, you cannot beat the in-game atmosphere for a big game when your team is good. So, you're saying only Calipari's recruiting has kept us from having a losing record? He attended Van Buren Public Schools from grade school through the end of his junior year. J. jw410 Senior. "KSR and its listeners wanted to find a way to give back to the communities that we love and do it in a way that shows the big heart of the people of Kentucky," said KSR Host Matt Jones. In college, coaches make 1,000 times more than the players. Jones and Tucker are no doubt acquainted from covering Kentucky games, and whether this was Jones just popping off for a dimly-perceived slight to excite his followers (which many of us bloggers . Grimes: I would want to have the discussion. Statista estimates that in North America, the sports market grew from $47 billion in 2009 to $80 billion last year. . About 2009 it occurred to me: I can make this a career. MJ: Depends on what you mean by a lot. There are two major wrestling associations in America, WWE and AEW. I have gotten used to it now, but for a while that wasnt easy for me because I just didnt enjoy that format; I have learned how to do it. He . 2023-03-03- KSR - Hour 2. If Matt Jones runs for office, will he release his tax returns? Thats idiotic. In his freshman year, Jones helped Arkansas defeat an Eli Manning-led Ole Miss team in Oxford in an NCAA record-setting seven overtimes. In 2005 I started a blog; I did it really out of boredom. Jones was named Second-team All-Southeastern Conference at the end of the season. ryan lemond wifemr patel neurosurgeon cardiff 27 februari, 2023 / i how old was stewart granger when he died / av / i how old was stewart granger when he died / av MG: My secondary question to that is: Do the existing layers of TV, radio and intellectual-property contracts that pay these schools billions of dollars pose a legal hurdle to starting to pay the players? That decision is to finish out his class for next season then get out. Are people going to all want to pile into a gym and sit right next to each other? The radio show must be profitable, but it's always unclear how much "talent" gets paid in radio. It will be much better next season than it was this one, but it probably wont be fully recovered for another season. I enjoy movies, I enjoy traveling. The chips were stacked against Kentucky in Fayetteville today. "If you say something, I am going to pound you on it.". And I sort of set out to do it. Matt Jones of Kentucky Sports Radio hopes so. 3 seed at the SEC Tournament. Jones hit them much harder than you see in a debate, repeating the same question two or even three times in a row when they tried giving a talking point instead of an answer, like this exchange with Grimes about marijuana: Jones: Do you believe marijuana should be legal? He gets paid by 2 or 3 different companies while also owning KSR. He also has a syndicated radio program on UKsports. We've received your submission. SECRant.com is an independent website and is not affiliated with the Southeastern Conference. That is just ridiculous. Who on earth would disagree with that? I watch, read about and do other stuff. But I want to see what the restaurant industry looks like in a year. Dalbey did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Jones, a liberal radio host who is mulling a run for Senate, announced last week that he was writing a book titled, "Mitch, Please!". I'd hazard to guess he makes, at the very least, $300K per year. Limited Ads. Now, how you do it is a question that there are a lot of different theories about, and I have various opinions on it. Other rumored candidates for the Senate Democratic primary includeHouse Minority Leader Rocky Adkins, of Sandy Hook, Kentucky,and state Rep. Charles Booker, of Louisville. In 2020, Mitch McConnell will have served five full terms as a US senator. It was a lot of the stuff that now is more common. Shannon (The Dude Grigsby) has done radio forever and we all have the ability to just talk. ID SAY MATT JONES MAKES SOMEWHERE IN THE BALLFIELD OF 55K-750K A YEAR. If Matt Jones makes on the top end, ads could earn Matt Jones over $133.45 thousand a year. After a while I opened my own place, and we did a more general practice and it was fine. in the past to declare that McGrath can't win statewide after losing to Rep. Andy Barr in Kentucky's 6th Congressional District. MG: Why do you think Kentucky gets overlooked when courting professional sports in the big four: NFL, NHL, Major League Baseball, NBA? The Louisville soccer teams are very popular. KSR is a fan blog that has swelled to employ three writers besides Jones, which frees him up to host the radio program. And television networksprobably whats most important is that there are so many channels and so much content. But rivalry-ing aside, its a complicated situation that has many normal, rational people wondering what actually happened for an altercation at a party to lead to burglary charges half a year later, and then a quick dismissal by a grand jury of their peers. Peoples lives are hard enough that they dont want to sit around all day and be miserable.