Zach Braff Sister Aneurysm, Articles T

Dizzy-Concentrate238 1 yr. ago. Eventual J/B/Peter/Char. Who will stand by her and what battles will she have to fight to find her happiness? Bella moves to New York after a tragic accident tears her world apart. AH, NC-17 for launguage, lemons, and violence. With Bella and Emmett left together to console one another, will anything else develop for the pair? I would love to see it as great visuals in a movie. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Humor/Romance Chapters: 25 Words: 127,500 Reviews: 12598 Updated: 2-14-12 Published: 11-17-10 Bella/Edward Complete, Bella wants to die, and almost gets her wish fulfilled when she gets hit by a shiny Volvo. It works. Bella goes to the Volturi to help save Edward but finds something more her mate. FANF1CTION4EVER is an avid fanfiction reader and an active particpant in the world of fandom. AIR Awareness Outreach; AIR Business Lunch & Learn; AIR Community of Kindness; AIR Dogs: Paws For Minds AIR Hero AIR & NJAMHAA Conference He pushed her hands away and shoved his pants and boxers down around his ankles before lifting her back up and pushing her skirt up around her waist. I also like that they can bewhat the Twilight world says but be different to their own. DEALS WITH DARK SUBJUCT MATTER AND GRAPHIC ABUSE. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Hurt/Comfort/Mystery Chapters: 32 Words: 279,366 Reviews: 1138 Updated: 8-14-11 Published: 11-11-10 Edward/Bella Complete, Error 434: Reprimanding an executive. Life changing or just stupid? Bella wants sex.She tries to seduce Edward. Back before life went to hell, and my heart shriveled up, dying a slow painful death. I am new to fanfic and I think I used this term correctly. Will they be able to overcome the odds and find happiness? This pairing? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Drama/Angst Chapters: 37 Words: 82,573 Reviews: 1816 Updated: 10-27-11 Published: 7-13-11 Bella/Sam Complete, If imprinting was less about finding that perfect some one, and more about finding that some one who makes you perfect, you never know who you might find it. Slightly OCC. However, so many of you have shown the care to reach out to ask me how I have been that I felt the need to offer a few wordsand a heartfelt thanks, It truly is amazing the stuff you can find on the internet. Hello all, I had wanted to have a definitive ETA for new writing when I gave you this update, butsadlyI dont have one. things. USC student Bella Swan finds herself asking that question when she gets involved with the sexy, yet tight-lipped Dr. Carlisle Cullen, a man living in a self-imposed purgatory for the undisclosed crimes of his past. A Night Unexpected by ButterflyBetty Rated: NC-17 [ Reviews - 35] Summary: My piece for Fandom for Tsunami releif. Everything but the two weeks when Professional Beach Volleyball takes over. Years after Edward left in New Moon, Bella has moved on with her life, now living in a small town. He sat her down and ripped the bottom of her panties out while she tried, in vain, to get his pants undone. The question now is, will she let them in? Anxiously awaiting your next work. The Cocky and the Cougar Before he phased, she a Veronica Swan couldn't have been more excited for her elder sister and nephew to move in with her and her father. I'd just gone into the kitchen to get something to drink and walked in to see my mother spread across the table. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 40 Words: 262,268 Reviews: 2853 Updated: 6-12-12 Published: 10-4-10 Bella/Jasper Complete, It is decreed that the mate of the heir to the crown of the Dark Kingdom will be of human flesh born of pain, loss and hate. Follow the dark princeas he finds his mate and seeks revenge on the one that harmed her. Carlisle and Emmett return for her, needing her to save Jasper from his haywire powers. For non-fanfiction content, please visit r/Twilight. * Enjoy! Vampires dont existor do they? AH &NC-17 for language and possible lemons. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English General Chapters: 20 Words: 47,048 Reviews: 242 Updated: 3-13-11 Published: 12-1-09 Alec/Bella Complete. Hi all, Sorry for the late post. Billy comes over but Charlie got called out to work. Sequel to Carlisle's Gift. Rape, angst, etc. She turns to an unlikely friend for help to escape James. Check out Dirty Conversations by Midnighstar00 it's still in progress but so far very promising! Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/General Chapters: 1 Words: 16,330 Reviews: 19 Updated: 7-1-10 Published: 7-1-10 Emmett/Bella Complete, After the vote Edward leaves again to try to force Bella to remain human. Finally fed up Bella snaps from her Zombie State, she goes to the Volturiin seek of help to kill Victoria and to protect all those she loves But she finds love in an unlikely person, a grandfather she has never met, littered with scars and a life with Immortality. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, Bella's New Mate Chapter 8 James' POV and Bella's POV, Bella Becomes a Vampire Chapter 1. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 1 Words: 18,741 Reviews: 34 Updated: 5-12-12 Published: 5-12-12 Bella Complete, I normally dont ship but these are the exceptions, Her life was uneventful until she met a stunning, mysterious, obsessive man with a monstrous hidden past. Rated M BxA Because sometimes, you just want a little smut. M for language and adult situations. What happens when they meet, late at night, at Wendys? But wounds take time to heal, and scars last forever Though this story isn't smutty like the others, it's a fantastically real and well-developed story about friendship and love. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Drama/Romance Chapters: 16 Words: 51,101 Reviews: 714 Updated: 6-15-12 Published: 11-1-09 Caius/Bella, In the aftermath of the newborn war the Cullenscelebrate their triumph against Victoria, little do they know that their victory will be short lived. judy norton children; court ordered community service california Or be lost forever. When Edward fails to keep his self control on the day he meets Bella Swan, he finds himself on a journey that he could have never expected. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Drama Chapters: 2 Words: 29,508 Reviews: 23 Updated: 12-4-11 Published: 4-3-11 Bella/Carlisle Complete, WINNER of the Write For The Other Team O/S Contest **What happens when Carlisle comes back to Forks? It's when amateur authors write their own story based on an already-existing book, movie, TV show, etc. Brief Edward/Bella. Still 10/10. Bella's POV. REWORKED and EDITED. Bella and Edward overcame the odds and found their happy ending, but will it last? The only one I'm actually related to is Edward. We should have just killed her. I think there is a better question, Peter. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Humor Chapters: 26 Words: 56,204 Reviews: 1105 Updated: 5-12-11 Published: 7-30-10 Bella/Paul, After Edward & Jacob both leave Bella, she decides to get proactive and go out. B/E, A/J,R/EM. The rich and powerful Carlisle Cullen greedily accepts, and Bella finds herself at the mercy of a dark and violent man. E/B, Em/R, A/J, C/E. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Fantasy/Romance Chapters: 33 Words: 231,370 Reviews: 2058 Updated: 10-1-11 Published: 2-12-10 Bella/Emmett Complete, He ran into her on 5th Ave. and the rest of their lives were like a song! Twilight Fiction Rated: M English General/Romance Chapters: 32 Words: 100,623 Reviews: 2446 Updated: 12-27-10 Published: 3-28-10 Bella/Peter, Extreme AU. Readers can read all books for free, without any ads and give the authors feedback. But there are few stories I like with him and Bella. Bella is taken hostage, but the sexy head henchman seems to be exactly what Bella wants and needs. I cannot guarantee I will be back to publishing weekly, but I will try. Notes: I'm new to this writing. So she goes back home and finds exactly what, or who, she needs. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Humor/Romance Chapters: 28 Words: 108,214 Reviews: 359 Updated: 10-1-12 Published: 9-8-12 Bella/Garrett Complete, The Rebel Soldier and his Little Lady by Laurie Whitlock, One day while looking for their meadow, Bella comes face to face with a red eyed vampire but this one is not looking to kill her nor does he only want her for her blood. Will she still want them if she does remember? But this time, she gets up, and meets the man that will change her life. jaspercullen. I didn't have anything good to do so, I decided to write it in drama class. Then he met Henrietta "Harry" Potter, and everything is too complicated and he's falling for a human. M for lemons and language The taller dark haired boy smiled. This is a WIP and I love it!!!!!! I started doing this, but someone asked me for recs and I went to my Favorites and separated them out. Two wee (NEEDS MAJOR EDITING.) Press J to jump to the feed. Or will they become more than friends? Who Is Mick Riva in the Taylor Jenkins Reid Universe and Is He in the "Daisy Jones" Show? Edward and Bella have always had an unusual connection, and she has to decide if she wants to throw caution to the wind and let him all the way in. This is the one that has Skarsgard as Caius. lemons! Because fan fiction so widely varies, most authors use an abbreviation system at the beginning of their stories to give you an idea what categories they fall into. A crime. And a chance to bring the family back together. Loved this!!!! Mostly canon couples. she finally ends things with him and he doesnt take it too well. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/General Chapters: 1 Words: 12,893 Reviews: 104 Updated: 7-7-11 Published: 7-7-11 Bella/Edward Complete, Confirmed bachelor and career soldier, Edward Cullen was perfectly happy with his life. Find out in A Fanging Howl-O-Ween to Remember. Would a certain sexy Texan come to her rescue? hahha I also love the plot development as well. Moonlit by StormDragonfly. Enjoy it because I'm having writer's block and I might not be able to write stuff for a long time. Synopsis Work Search: Thank you so much ! Will Bella fall into the darkness of her new world or will help come in the most unexpected forms? Sometimes, you manage not to fall, but when you do, the journey to stand is the hardest one to take. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/General Chapters: 14 Words: 20,858 Reviews: 236 Updated: 6-10-12 Published: 2-18-11 Bella/Carlisle Complete, After having her heart broken, Bella comes to meet the handsome and caring Dr. Carlisle Cullen, her sister Esmes best friend. Different PoVs. claudia littlesea's head was always in the clouds, and all embry call wanted was to see her smile. I think this author has potential and hopefully knocks off breaking the fourth wall in later works. I randomly chose a chapter and found one lol However, it has the Edward mafia trope but I did enjoy it and it has EPOV and BPOV, Others (also two of my other fave fanfics ever) are A Pound of Flesh by Jaxon22 (pulled and now published but the PDF is on Perusing the Shelves) and Fridays at Noon by troublefollows1017 (also on Perusing the Shelves and elsewhere if you google it), Also After Nightfall by the lovely u/Daisylinne AU/canonish, currently being written , EDIT: Crossing the Lines by sheviking is great and lots of lemons. Lost and loney, she can't understand why the Cullen's and the Hale's want to be her friend. Also gives a brief introduction into the earlier versions of the human families. Categories: Canon Pairings, Twilight, All Human. What happens when Bella and her baby meet the Cullens? Maybe you guys can give me ideas. I am just curious because I find that a good amount of the stories I read somehow focus on steamy sessions yet glaze over them giving no detail. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Humor Chapters: 5 Words: 9,279 Reviews: 55 Updated: 11-13-10 Published: 4-27-10 Bella/Peter, The Subtle Grace of Gravity by wonderwoundedhearers, Set in NM. This is still a work in progress and its a huge one!!! NC-17 for violence and language. Story/time line and charector age differs from S.M. I would recommend Creating a Home to my cousin, as we have near the same taste in book types. I just moved here to Forks to visit my long waited family of vampires. Its AH. A Drabble fic. Beautiful descriptive writing l, the scenes pop off the page. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Destiny strikes and Bella meets hers, Carlisle Cullen: Mafia Don. My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ButterflyBetty/126637637378739 or you can friend request me under the name ButterflyBetty Cullen: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001283158806, New Blog site: http://butterflybetty.blogspot.com/2010/11/welcome.html, http://www.facebook.com/pages/ButterflyBetty/126637637378739#!/home.php?sk=group_117049615036643&ap=1Fans of Butterfly Betty. This is the st juliet swan could barely recall a day in her life where she wasn't connected to the hip of her best friend, leah clearwater.