Craigslist Houses For Rent Private Landlord, Gloria Gaither Health, Articles T

Exactly. Apple TV+'s smash hit comedy series "Ted Lasso'' features a mix of comedic timing, skilled soccer-playing and emotion-inducing vulnerability. "Im doing everything I love: ftbol, comedy, acting.. More than ever, if you fail or dont succeed, its not importantits just a game. But as the first season of Ted Lasso progresses, audiences learn that Ted contains multitudes, that he's complex, that his sunny attitude is an act of aggression against a world of cruelty and indifference, and that he's also going through a painful divorce. She and the rest of the royal family technically own Richmond Park that's what the "Crown Estate" part of its name means. Probably the most memorable musical moment on Ted Lassooccurs in "For the Children." comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . Its all about the way you face those problems and how you overcome them, and the people with whom you surround yourself. Amusingly, the American actor who plays Ted Lasso, Jason Sudeikis, found himself in a similar situation when the show began production. He brings a bowl of Mexican Ponche, which is a Mexican Christmas Punch which they can add some Tequila. I like to celebrate with Mezcal, he likes to celebrate with Mezcal [Laughs.]. Formally educated in both Mexico and England, he, like his character, came from Guadalajara. Home; News; World; You know, were a comedy show. Ted Lasso is an American sports comedy-drama television series developed by Jason Sudeikis, . One of the funny things about this project was the bike riding. And this just kind of landed on my lap. We have our own challenges related to politics. When I first read the first script and we had our table read, I was just so excited because it was the first time we were going to see another side of Dani Rojas, Fernandez told Decider. 'The Mandalorian' Season 3 Episode Guide: How Many Episodes of 'Mandalorian' Will There Be on Disney+? Youve talked on your website about how youve channeled that discipline into the craft of acting. And its an honor to be thought of in that way, but that was never our goal. I think it is popular in the U.K. Jamie, hes still himself; hes still an idiot and troubled and difficult and annoying and selfish at times.. Related Topics . ", On a broader level, Sudeikis, a comic actor playing a more serious part than he usually does, took cues from the dramatic parts of Robin Williams, who took a similar career trajectory. Dani Rojas, Futbol is Life. Like a lot of the shows fans, the British actress found the fish-out-of-water comedy to be an emotional balm during an exceptionally trying time. It can be an adaptation of a book or movie, or it can be based on a situation from the creator's life. No, I definitely picked up on that very early on. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. Sometimes we forget in our stressful worlds, but we LIKE it! A Warner Bros. He usually hang out with other players such as Thierry Zoreaux, Richard Montlaur, Sam Obisanya, Colin Hughes, and Jan Maas. You know Its a Wonderful Life? AppleTV+. You know, England is the what do you want to call it? More than anything, I look forward to seeing what this talented people are going to create for all of us. I am grateful for the second season, because this version of Dani feels more like a real human with real problems," Fernndez said. Roja's passion for soccer is . I really get this part. Aug. 13, 2021 10:36 . A few days before the premiere of the new and highly anticipated third season of Ted Lasso, Apple TV + has released a new trailer for this popular series, A few days before the premiere of the new and highly anticipated third season of Ted Lasso, Apple TV + has released a new trailer for this popular series, 0. "The whole story of that first commercial was that he gets hired to coach a professional soccer team, and he gets fired three days later, and we just thought it would be funny if he wasn't cynical or angry about that, that he just loved the experience, and he loved London, and he loved soccer," Sudeikis told Entertainment Weekly. Its good to remember. The actual Richmond is Richmond Park, or rather the Crown Estate of Richmond Park, located in the county of Surrey. As for the Premier League-level soccer stadium where AFC Richmond plays on Ted Lasso, it isn't in Richmond Park. And parts of the Ted Lasso look greatly inform how Sudeikis inhabits the role. What We Know About Her Continued 'Today Show' Absence, 'Jeopardy!' (Apple) By Ashley Lee Staff Writer. Through understated touches like last season's introduction to human golden retriever Dani Rojas to the Season 2 premiere ending on a song that's a touching tribute to the legendary Diego. On Apple TV+'s critically-acclaimed series Ted Lasso, actor Phil Dunster portrays Jamie Tartt, an egotistical Premiere League player. But the episodes writer, Ted Lasso star, co-creator, and producer Brendan Hunt, said that was kind of the point. What to Know About 'The Bachelor' Season 27, Episode 6 Filming Location, Mark Wahlbergs "Checkered Racist Past" Has Fans Questioning Why He Presented 'Everything, Everywhere, All at Once' Cast With SAG Award, 'Bon Jovi: Live In New York' Sees Band At The Peak Of Their Powers, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Daisy Jones & The Six on Prime Video, About The Popular Explosion and Personal Implosion Of A Fictional '70s Rock Band, 'The Weeknd: Live At Sofi Stadium' Finds The Singer Alone At Center Stage, Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song Charts Complicated Route From Creation to Mass Acceptance, Disney100 Funko Pops Are Here, And They're Adorable, Stream It Or Skip It: Lyle Lyle Crocodile on Netflix, an Extremely Silly Musical About a Singing Reptile, Stream It Or Skip It: Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank on Prime Video, the Animated Kid-Friendly Version of 'Blazing Saddles' You Didn't Know You Didn't Need, Stream It Or Skip It: True Spirit on Netflix, A Movie Based On The True Story of a Teen's Global Sailing Voyage, How to Stream and Buy the 'Daisy Jones & The Six' 'Aurora' Album Now, 'Daisy Jones & The Six Episode 3 Recap: "Someone Saved My Life Tonight", Shop Amazon's 'Daisy Jones & The Six' Store To Get Looks From The Show, 'Daisy Jones & The Six' Episode 2 Recap: "I'll Take You There", 'Sex/Life' Season 2's 11 Raunchiest Moments, 11 Best New Shows on Netflix: March 2023's Top Upcoming Series to Watch, 'Sex/Life' Season 2 Said Pregnant Women Can Have Sex With Adam Demos, Too, Sex/Life Season 2s Wildest Scene is a Guy Pumping Up His New Prosthetic Penis. I think that's who Ted Lasso is. The series is in its second season and is nominated for 20 Emmys. [Dani] is from Guadalajara, Im from Guadalajara. I just think sometimes the British can be a little bit reserved, a bit quiet about things. " Ted Lasso " fans love Dani Rojas. [Laughs.] Sin embargo, el histrin no es ajeno al deporte ni al futbol, pues revel que jug profesionalmente en Mxico desde la adolescencia, pero el destino lo puso . Cristo Fernndez est pasando uno de los mejores momentos dentro de su carrera como actor, ya que se ha ganado el cario de la gente por el papel que desempea en la serie "Ted Lasso" y quiz aumente su popularidad por el equipo que apoya en la Liga MX.. En esa lnea, el joven actor en diversas ocasiones ha dicho que lleg al mundo de la actuacin gracias al futbol, debido a que . Ted Lasso is an American show about British culture, and it's following the lead of short-and-sweet predecessors like the UK version ofThe Office. TED LASSO: Cristo Fernndez on the Joys of Playing Dani Rojas, on TED LASSO: Cristo Fernndez on the Joys of Playing Dani Rojas, TED LASSO Review: Make Rebecca Great Again, TED LASSO: What to Know (and Why) to Watch, GIVE ME MY REMOTEs official Facebook page, TED LASSO: Apple TV+ Releases Season 3 Trailer, TED LASSO: Apple TV+ Sets Spring Launch for Season 3, TED LASSO Season Finale Review: The Hope that Kills You, FAMILY GUY: White Meg Cant Jump Photos, BOBS BURGERS: These Boots Are Made for Stalking Photos, THE GREAT NORTH: Boy Meats World Adventure Photos, GRAND CREW: What You Need to Know About the Season Premiere, About Last NightGHOSTS, GREYS ANATOMY, DAISY JONES & THE SIX, and More. Site Map | About GMMR | Contact Us | Comment and Privacy Policy (Please Read) | Copyright 2010-2011 [2] He found a love for football at a young age. I thought of Ted Lasso as conjuring a sort of western America figure Sassy calls him the Marlboro Man. In season two, a different side emerges. Mexican actor Cristo Fernndez is loving his 'Ted Lasso' role As the irrepressible Dani Rojas in the hit Apple TV+ series "Ted Lasso," the role that kick-started the young Latino. People HAVE approached me, Hey Cristo, how much did you prepare for the role, like one month? [Laughs.] Another piece was a spotlight moment for Hunt, who impersonated and lampooned the acid-tongued Irish soccer star Roy Keane, who at the time played for England's dominant Manchester United squad. Goldstein is a filmmaker, but he's also a performer with an extensive list of British TV and film credits. The transition from sport to the world of film wasn't easy, Fernndez said, requiring a discipline he learned through sports. "Danis a free spirit, so passionate about games, life thats something we can take from him., "I wanted to play the most Latino/Mexican football player," Fernndez said, adding he was grateful the show has allowed that space, "because around the world people are getting to know who we are., Fernndez describes the show as a collaboration, with the creators and writers embracing and encouraging improvisation from the cast. Comment below. The press release from the team says Rojas is joining the team on loan in exchange for a "metric ton" of Kansas City barbecue sauce shipped AFC Richmond manager and Kansas native Ted Lasso . Loads of my friends and other people have said: Oh, Ive been watching this show. Hannah Waddingham, who plays Rebecca, is the one person in the Ted Lasso cast who gets to eat those biscuits, and she isn't a fan. Initially, the character of Ted Lasso is straightforward an overly nice guy, quick with a joke or compliment. How has that been? Nor do Ted and Sharon get off on the best foot. "In the 12-episode third season of Ted Lasso, the newly promoted AFC Richmond faces ridicule as media predictions widely peg them as last in the Premier League and Nate, now hailed as the 'Wonder Kid,' has gone to work for Rupert at West Ham United. The trio thought a show could work, but further development was slowed when "life happened," in the form of professional and personal obligations. Instead, he was initially hired as a member of the writing staff, having worked with co-creator Bill Lawrence years earlier on a TV pilot. In the end, he and Julie shares a bottle of Tequila. [3] Unfortunately, a devastating knee injury ultimately ended his career as a professional footballer. 940, This story has been shared 834 times. I began to realize, Ah, this is a journey not just for him. They should never close themselves to other opportunities, he said. Based on a character created and brought to life by. Sudeikis told Entertainment Weekly that at the start, he knew "very little" about soccer, and that he hadn't played the game since he was 10. Earlier this month, the show received 20 Emmy nominations, the most ever for a freshman comedy. After a close start, Dani wins and happily wants to play the challenge with Jamie again next time. Danis skill on the field was only matched by his insane optimism. PEOPLE recently spoke with the actor about all things Ted Lasso and Jamie Tartt, including who is responsible for his signature chant, Dunster's thoughts on the real Love Island, his. Ted is a very eager learner. So I watched the show, Niles explained in a mid-July phone interview, and I was like, This is really good! I think theres more fans who adored it even later on, like myself. Re-watch Ted Lasso Season 1 and youll come face-to-face with heartache, loss, and literal panic attacks. He's a real-life Ned Flanders. He even uses the trick during the match and passing the ball to Arlo Dixon but he fails to score a goal. Sarah Niles plays a no-nonsense sports psychologist in the new season of "Ted Lasso," hired to help a struggling player. Before acting, Fernndez began his professional life as a soccer player, however some physical injuries motivated him to pursue another path and discover new passions. Has it been strange to act as a footballer, or has it been very natural? And the pandemic, of course, was a shared experience. Like how Dani plays football! Actor Cristo Fernndez plays 'Dani Rojas' in the Apple TV+ comedy Ted Lasso . That busker is Cam Cole, a real street musician who can be found performing on the streets of London. The British actress Sarah Niles was, like many of us, a late convert to Ted Lasso. She missed the debut season when it rolled out on Apple TV+ last year, not getting her first taste until her agent sent her outtakes regarding a possible role in Season 2. He then added, "The only way I think a fourth season of Ted Lasso exists would be if TL went and coached a soccer team that played about a block from Jason's house in real life, you know what I mean? Here's how they pulled it off. In season one, coach Ted Lasso (Sudeikis) is a source of joy despite real conflict and struggle, and Fernndez's character serves as a reminder and reflection of that joy among the supporting characters. Dani Rojas is just a fictional character played by actor Cristo Fernndez. By landing the 25-year . Using a cards analogy, Ted Lasso rations to Coach Beard that Jamie has recently gone from an Ace to a seven of Clubs, having not been working with the team recently and becoming uninterested in training. Hes willing to learn and enjoy the game. Ted is wary from the start. In a way, his own fish out of water story led him to, well, acting in a fish out of water story that has turned him into an Emmy nominee. Updated The solution? He was actually a semi-professional soccer player before pivoting to acting and filmmaking. Give Me My Remote is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. 808, This story has been shared 682 times. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Saturday's FA Cup Final between Chelsea and . Higgins and Ted then invites a now recovered Dani into the field, to the delight of the team players. As an actor I just think it was cool to have the opportunity to just play other stuff and Im grateful for that because now I think Dani Rojas is a real person, grounded person, with real problems like anyone else.. The charismatic manager and AFC Richmond will be eligible as part of the game. After all, what is Ted himself but an amateur psychologist and one with a bad experience with the professional kind, thanks to an unsuccessful effort at couples therapy with his wife? What storylines would you like to see for Dani in Season 2? Fernndez is also the founder of film production company Espectro MX Films. When a high-profile celebrity musician (like Robbie Williams) can't be secured to perform at the 10th Annual Benefit for Underprivileged Children, inventive and welcoming Ted brings in a street musician who dazzles the crowd with his singing and guitar work. Its all very Ted Lasso that you learn something new in life. Its a plus on our show, lots of nationalities and cultures. Cristo Fernandez, who plays Dani Rojas, was at Estudiantes Tecos U.A.G. Coach Beard has a simple, lazy look that is perfect for anyone seeking a last-minute Halloween costume idea. But I love Roy [Brett Goldstein] because he speaks my language. They're so good that they help endear the initially cruel Rebecca to Ted, who lovingly bakes the treats himself. He's someone who is experiencing the professional, high pressure, high performance Premier football league, but he's a great leader and is always looking to get the best from his people. In 2015, two years after production on the ads began, Sudeikis got together with writing partners Joe Kelly and Brendan Hunt (who also acted in the promos) to brainstorm ideas for other things to do with the character. Its a combination of experience and fulfilling some dreams in football and acting. Just put something there that has a core and has a heart.. Dani Rojas is a main recurring character featured in the Apple TV+ series, Ted Lasso and a striker for AFC Richmond. When Ted asks how Dr. Sharon able to helped Dani, he happily explains that she told him that even "Football is life, football is also death. Its about being proactive and creating those opportunities and doing them with passion! So, I was ready to goof around with them., These female characters are so well rounded," Niles said, and theyve got a lot of fight in them.. ), He eventually had the money he needed to study in the UK, a choice influenced by the music and art to come out of the country that had long inspired him and his desire to be uncomfortable. ", He was also afraid to ask if he could read for it because he didn't want to embarrass himself or anyone else, so on the eve of the final day of writing sessions, he taped himself doing five scenes as Roy, then emailed them to Lawrence, who said the audition was "good.". Its really what I need right now.. The team works together and manages to break the 2-2 tie to win the match. Ted is wary from the start. He joined the club during the summer transfer window but was immediately injured which meant he could not play the start of the season. That first NBC Sports promo was so well received that the network asked Sudeikis to make another with the same character. It all paid off in the powerful season 1 finale that depicted the highs and heartbreaks of AFC Richmond going up against a formidable opponent. Ted Lasso is a show about an American, set in Great Britain. When Will 'Attack on Titan' Season 4, Part 4 Air? Its important to look at ourselves and realize that regardless of the circumstances, we can always be kind with each other without expecting anything. "For 'Ted Lasso' actor Cristo Fernndez, football was life until life had other plans", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cristo_Fernndez&oldid=1142347693, This page was last edited on 1 March 2023, at 22:32. And I said, I prepared my whole life for this role without even knowing it. Football was my life before, and I played at a professional level. Jason Sudeikis in Ted Lasso I love that his name is Lasso. Reminds me of, you know, Its a Wonderful Life, which is one of my favorite films. ", "You realize this when fans not only congratulate us," Fernndez said, "but also say how important the show has been for them, because of the times were living in.. Most of his knowledge came from his more advanced co-creator and co-star, Brendan Hunt (Coach Beard). Ted Lasso is one of the best comedies on television, streaming exclusively on Apple TV+. Meet Emily Swallow, Stream It or Skip It: 'The Mandalorian' Season 3 on Disney+, Where Pedro Pascal Is Still Daddy (But in a Helmet), New Shows & Movies To Watch: Prime Video's 'Daisy Jones & The Six' + More, 'The Last of Us Part I' Sale: Take 29% Off The Game That Inspired The Show, 'The Last of Us' Episode 7 Recap: Mallrats, Yes, Ellie Has Always Been Gay in 'The Last of Us', Watch 'Outer Banks' Star Chase Stokes Confirm He's Dating Kelsea Ballerini on 'Today Show', 'Outer Banks' Is a Perfect Show: Fight Me, A Monkey Peed in Chase Stokes's Eye While Filming 'Outer Banks', 'Outer Banks' Season 3: That Kiss Between Jonathan Daviss and Carlacia Grant Wasn't in the Original Script, 'The View': Alyssa Farah Griffin Calls King Charles "Petty and Cringey" for Evicting Prince Harry and Meghan Markle From Frogmore Cottage, 'The View': Sunny Hostin Rips Activist Matt Schlapp Amidst Sexual Assault Allegations, 'The View': Sunny Hostin and Whoopi Goldberg Reject Bill Maher's Definition of "Woke", Joy Behar Denies Making Off-Color Joke About Sara Haines' Dead Dog on 'The View': "I Did Not Say That", Drew Barrymore Reveals Why She Wears Granny Panties: "Nothing Going up the Crack", Rebel Wilson Tells Drew Barrymore About Her "Wild" Strip Club Visit with 'Bridesmaids' Cast: "We Were All Getting Lap Dances", Drew Barrymore Gives Fans a Look Into Her Surprisingly Messy Home in Candid Instagram Video, Drew Barrymore Struggles During Bungee Workout on 'The Drew Barrymore Show': "I Cant Believe I Used to Be a Charlies Angel", Football is life, but what the Ted Lasso Season 2 premiere Goodbye Earl proposes is: what if it isnt? [3] His passion for football earned him a slot on Guadalajara's Estudiantes Tecos Club at the age of 15. Everyone, including club owner Rebecca Welton, and a reluctant Jamie Tartt throw items into a bin that means something to them and pay respect to prospective footballers and soldiers who fought in the war and had sacrificed things close to them. Most importantly, I can play someone who has cool stories about him. Dani Rojas - Scenes from Ted Lasso S1 (2020) 7 Videos 33 Photos Cristo Fernndez is a Mexican actor and filmmaker born in Guadalajara, Jalisco. Voice Actor Casting Director Linda Lamontagne on Finding Talent and Her Advice to Actors, Making Bold Choices: The Dos and the Donts, WATCH: Paul Rudds Audition for 1995s Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, Sean Bean on What Makes Acting So Rewarding and Why You Cant Wing Emotional Scenes. 3,667, This story has been shared 2,742 times. Critic's Choice and SAG Best Actor in a Comedy Series awards for Sudeikis . Cristo Fernndez as Dani Rojas, . (He will often stay on set after hes wrapped as an actor, saying I just love watching everyone do their job and learn from them.) Its influenced his own filmmaking philosophy and informed the kinds of projects hed like to make through his own film company, Espectro Mx Films. Meet Cleo Anthony, Netflix's 'Money Shot' Documentary Trailer Shines A Harsh Light On Pornhub, The "Most Trafficked Website In The World", 'The Skinny Shot' on Hulu Is An Ozempic "Documentary" That Plays More Like A Commercial, Where Is Estonia Located? Determined to follow his new love even further, he worked multiple jobs for nearly three years so he could save money to further his studies. Exclusiva: Para Cristo Fernndez Ted Lasso, Transformers y Mxico son vida El querido Dani Rojas conquista nuevos retos ms all del AFC Richmond. Sporting Kansas City announced a marquee signing Thursday, acquiring striker Dani Rojas on loan from 100% real English club AFC Richmond. Yeaaaaahhhh. While the majority of the cast is comprised of actors, Dani Rojas ( Cristo Fernndez) did actually play second division soccer in Mexico . Rojas is "in a state of 24/7 extreme happiness," Fernndez said. He and the rest of the team are celebrating their winning and their place back in the Premier League on the field. The upcoming second season, out this week, will be more of the formula that helped the freshman season soar, with a few additions to the cast. Hed attend high school at night and for three years after he finished, soccer was all he did. Ted Lasso producers also opted to shoot the series in order, from episode one to episode ten. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! If fans of the exuberant "Ted Lasso" character Dani Rojas wonder whether art imitates life, a conversation with Cristo Fernndez quickly reassures them that's the case. Counter to Ted Lasso's arc as an outsider finding his way in English professional soccer, there's the character of Roy Kent, a former superstar now past his prime who probably doesn't have too many seasons left in him. AFC Richmond starts the Championship season with seven draws and Dani gets a penalty that could have given them the first win of the season. 2,742, This story has been shared 2,532 times. But Niles, who in recent years has appeared in the acclaimed series I May Destroy You, Beautiful People and Catastrophe, as well as onstage and elsewhere, said she didnt feel as if her character had been brought in merely to be another foil for Ted to win over. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. I really get it. During a training session, Lasso attempts to comfort Rojas and tells him that the . In an age of dark comedies and anti-heroes, the Apple TV+ show, currently in its second season, stands out as a heartwarming and feel-good story that shows its cool to be kind. By . Its not quite Spanish. So I just went for something that I knew. Fernndez owns Spectrum MX films, which is currently developing a rom-com titled, "Do You Speak Love." And Dani Rojas football is life! he just lights up the pitch. AFC Richmond was invented for the series. Press Esc to cancel. Dani Rojas From The Series 'Ted La s so' Cristo started his acting career back in 2016. And as you've probably guessed from the name, the stadium can be found in Selhurst, a suburb of London. Similarly, behind the scenes, it's an American production with a theme song and score by a British musician Marcus Mumford,. Its a journey for her, too.. They werent afraid to put her in this position where she had power. Ted is always just full of surprises. Its been a really nice experience for me. During the match against Brentford FC for a place back in the Premier League, Jamie is able to get himself a penalty kick when the goalkeeper from Brentford tackles him. Ted Lasso is the comedy everyone can't stop talking about, especially after the show's big night at the Emmys! Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Cristbal Fernndez[1] is a Mexican actor, and former professional footballer for the Estudiantes Tecos Club of the Liga Premier de Mxico. Lasso's squad, however, isn't actually real. I think Ted Lasso has allowed me to realize the importance of sending a message, whatever it is, he said. When he had the most memorable entrance ever and coined his own catchphrase. (Dani Rojas) For Cristo Fernandez, who plays AFC Richmond's . But for many, the series felt like an emotional balm in a year of contentious elections, protests and, of course, the pandemic an exceptionally feel-good show in one of the most feel-bad years in memory. Saturday Night Livegreat Jason Sudeikis stars as the titular Ted, just about the nicest guy on the planet. In his case, Fernndez says he's "living it" playing one on TV. At 15 and already in the professional. I invite people to be more proactive instead of waiting for opportunities to happen. Unfortunately, they lost the match and the club is relegated. Very hard, very hard to find that balance because Jason is such a lovable character. Fans Fuming Over Mayim Bialik and Ken Jennings' Hosting Schedules: "I Want Ken Full-Time". Weve got a whole history of what we call wags [short for wives and girlfriends], the kind of women who go to clubs where footballers go because theyre looking for a football partner. In less than two minutes, Dani ran onto the field singing his own name, gave Ted Lassoa signature catchphrase, and scored a goal. Its the best thing. I dont know how I missed it. First, the concept of "Ted Lasso" actually came from an NBC Sports commercial back in 2012. From left, Nick Mohammed, Niles, Jeremy Swift, Sudeikis and Brendan Hunt in a scene from Season 2. AFC Richmond's joyful Forward Dani Rojas ( Cristo Fernandez) accidentally strikes the team's greyhound mascot with a sharp hit, killing little Earl in front of an entire stadium of. For now, well have to deal with the idea that football can be both life and death. Im a bit goofy anyway. When he is eventually fit to play, Ted Lasso brings him in to training and realised that he is very good much to the dismay of Jamie Tartt.