Does Nyseg Drug Test, Why Did Maude Keep Her Neck Covered, Articles S

Today, February 4th, is Summer Wells 7th birthday. "People on social media are only adding to the pain the family is going through," he said. Tips received by the TBI are approaching 500. Fox News Flash top headlines for August 4. Market data provided by Factset. Wells said he believed Summer was abducted but the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation still has no evidence to confirm that. Summer Moon-Utah Wells was reported . She did not walk back out that front door. Her father, Don Well, believed she was taken by someone. At the time she went missing, she was wearing gray pants, a pink shirt and may have been barefoot. In this situation, despite exploring all avenues, the circumstances leading to Summers disappearance remain unclear. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tennessee Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) announced an update on Wednesday in their investigation for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells from Hawkins County.TBI said the . Tennessee investigators are now looking for the driver of a Toyota pickup truck seen in the rural Hawkins County area where 5-year old Summer Wells was last seen. If youre a Christian God says you dont go there, period. I was over there fixing it. Get home now, He was like, Call 9-1-1. So, I dropped my phone because I had to run over and get Moms phone and dial 9-1-1, because her AT & T phone is the only one that works out here to call 9-1-1. A picture of Summer Wells from a Prayer Vigil. Would love your thoughts, please comment. eventAction: 'view' " Summer Wells is missing. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. "I knew she was gone. Her father, Don Wells, believed she was abducted. In a timeline of the case, TBI revealed, Her mother reports last seeing her on the afternoon of June 15th at their home in the 100 block of Ben Hill Road. On Monday, Wells' mother, Candus Bly, told News Channel 11 that she believes her daughter was abducted and urged the driver of the truck to come forward. A few days after Summers disappearance, the TBI announced it was investigating Don Wells claims that Summer had been abducted. Her blonde hair is believed to be. At the time she went missing, she was wearing gray pants, a pink shirt and may have been. You have permission to edit this article. As the search continued, investigators asked Hawkins County residences to begin searching their own properties, saying that the 5-year-old could have made her way into a shed or outdoor building in her search for shelter. How does that work? They reflected on the early days of the case. FindSummerWells.com. ) Due to this, we are asking this driver to contact us at 1-800-TBI-FIND. At the time of her disappearance, she was three feet tall and weighed 40 pounds. If you are the driver of this truck, please contact us, the TBI said on its website. So, I just followed them up in here. Statistically speaking, theres a good chance shes already dead, Don Wells told the Kingsport Times News. #LIVE Saturday, the TBI released a vehicle description for a potential witness in the disappearance of Summer Wells. ga('ads.send', { The Official Site for Information pertaining to Summer Wells who disappeared from her home on June 15, 2021. Her home is surrounded by woodland and creeks. She was wearing a pink shirt and gray pants when she disappeared. Later, Don Wells spoke to the Kingsport Times, saying he didnt think the case would have a good outcome. Shes just gone. This is the last known photo of Summer Wells. She had an emotional breakdown when asked about the Cornbread Mafia, described as an organized crime syndicate in the southern United States, by WJHL-TV, which reported that the experts dont think the parents harmed Summer but that Bly might know more information than she has revealed. By the end of the day, authorities had received 30 tips relating to the girls disappearance. She comes out and she was planting flowers with us. She then sought a protective order against Donald Wells that read, in part, I am afraid for my children and myself. They think shes a psychic and she has some sort of special gift, and we dont need her crazy ass stopping at our house. . I looked everywhere I could. A large search effort of the surrounding area turned up nothing. She was last seen wearing gray pants and a pink shirt and might have been barefoot. On Sunday, Incident Commander Tim Coup said crews were scaling back search operations, according to WJHL-TV. Shell ask me to do something before she even goes and does it. In this file photo, rescuers search a cow pasture off of Beech Creek Road for Summer Wells. Find Summer Wells Additionally, drones were used to map the area and to pinpoint bodies of water as well as any other points of interest. Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter continues. Five days later, her car was discovered 30 miles away in a parking lot. }); Summers case took the country by storm, inspiring state and volunteer search efforts and an ongoing investigation. Summer is hardly ever smiling in photos. "At that time, no one expected that we would still be searching for summer one year later.". "We havent stopped.". The disappearance of Summer Wells, the 5-year-old Hawkins County girl at the center of a Tennessee AMBER Alert, has captured the attention of thousands across the region. gads_event = event; We would like to speak with you to confirm this information and ask what you may have heard or seen at the time. The flowers were planted in pots, and yes, the pots were examined. On June 15, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation first tweeted about Summers disappearance, writing, ENDANGERED CHILD ALERT: We need your help to find 4-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells, missing from Rogersville. eventAction: 'render' Summer stands 3 feet tall, and she is 40 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes. We have been unable to identify the driver of this truck. I watched her go in the door and I could see her brothers at the kitchen table. If you see her, please call the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at 423-272-7121 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND. I love her with all my heart. Its devastating.. Then I went all the way back in the holler as far as the truck can go and I didnt see nothing back in there, either. As of Tuesday, it had been one week since Summer Wells disappeared from their rural home in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County. Summer had gone indoors to the basement where the basement door is located at the back of the house., She said authorities hope Wells is not dead, but they honestly just dont know.. Whales are washing ashore near offshore wind projects, leading to many to believe that these projects are the reason. No one is more frustrated than we are. THE parents of 5-year-old Summer Wells shared photos of what she might look like in disguise as the search for their missing daughter continues.The ed . Now, investigators are looking for the driver of a Toyota pickup truck seen in the rural Hawkins County area where Summer was last seen. "It's affecting my other children, who are already hurting.". She was last seen wearing gray pants and a pink shirt. }); But it could be any color now. Another group, Heels on the Ground, also began documenting the case on the video platform. The video was posted on the Find Summer Wells website and encouraged the public to be on the lookout for the young girl's smile. We will not quit until we find Summer Wells.. Summer was last seen around 6:30 p.m. on June 15th at her home on Ben Hill Road in a remote area of Hawkins County. Aired : July 18 & 19 2022: Original Airing Nov 11 & 12, 2021. While the driver of the truck is yet to be identified, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said that it is asking this driver to contact it. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued a statewide AMBER Alert for5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells. We havent forgotten her, and we wont. Tennessee investigators again pushed back against social media rumors Wednesday in the case of missing Rogersville 5-year-old Summer Wells, who vanished from her home in mid-June. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Monday marks 600 days since an Amber Alert was issued for Hawkins County child Summer Moon-Utah Wells, and investigators are still trying to find out what happened. Five-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing from her parents' Beech Creek home on June 15. Photos show rescue of Woodstock man 'buried up to his neck' in collapsed trench, Frederick, MD tanker explosion leaves 1 dead; Shuts down part of US-15, Sheriff's office continues five-year-long search for missing Carrollton man, Georgia baby girl reported missing with man diagnosed with mental illness, police say, Jesse Wilson: Adoptive mother arrested in boy's death in Arizona, Clayton County twin sisters make history rising the ranks in Georgia UPS facility, Prominent Roswell restaurant owner charged with sexual crimes involving 2 minors, UGA football stand-out Jalen Carter charged in connection with deadly crash, Alex Murdaugh killed wife, son to buy time, prosecutor says, Police make arrest in shooting death of Clark Atlanta baseball player. Donald Wells is shown with his wife, Candus, and their four children, including Summer (pink jacket). He was charged with domestic assault, possession of a handgun while under the influence and unlawful possession of a weapon in regards to an incident with Summers mother, Candus Bly, the television station reported. They were out here for three or four days straight searching 5,000 square (acres). If you have any information on Summer Wells' whereabouts or her case, please don't hesitate to contact the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND or the Hawkins County Sheriff . Watch now: Search for Summer Wells now includes search for Toyota pickup truck driver, Subscriber Verification(Must be Logged In Using Free Account). Instead, the couple say they became targets of, Dr. Phil Asks Summer Wells' Parents How She Went Missing, OnlyFans Model Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend. A case earns this status when authorities decide theres a concern for the childs safety. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. hitType: 'event', Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com. One minute she was playing with her toys, and the next minute she was gone. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is looking for help as the search for a missing 5-year-old girl goes on. Powered by. The website also contains several pictures of the girl and quotes from her family. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. The Official Wells Family Information Site, 2021/23 The Official Family Site of Missing Child : Summer Wells, The Official Wells Family Information Site, The Official Site for Information pertaining to Summer Wells who. TBI said on Friday that theyd received nearly 400 tips about the missing girl, but none have resulted in a solid lead.. According to the release, "agents and Hawkins County detectives continue to search for a 1998-2000 maroon or red Toyota Tacoma, with a full bed ladder rack and white buckets in the truck bed." The then four-year-old girl was last seen around 6.30 pm while she was going down to the basement to play with her toys, her family reportedly said. An in-depth look at Don and Candus Wells, facts, statements and theories regarding the disappearance of their daughter Summer Wells On 15 th June 2021 Summer Moon Utah Wells was reported missing from her home. They We're NOT Riding in Her Mom's Subaru!! }); That vehicle was not captured on surveillance cameras. Summer is described by. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! She asked Grandma for a piece of candy. Tennessee investigators are now looking for the driver of a Toyota pickup truck seen in the rural Hawkins County area where 5-year old Summer Wells was last seen. Although theyd been searching for Summer nearly a week without positive results, Church Hill Rescue Squad Capt. As weve previously mentioned, we have been working around the clock to identify anyone who may have been in the area around the time 5-year-old Summer Wells disappeared to determine what they may have seen or heard, no matter how insignificant it may have seemed to them at the time, Earhart wrote. This slows search operations down in these areas but rest assured, while encountering these conditions, we are still searching with an aggressive approach with extreme attention to detail, the Church Hill Rescue Squad stated in post on Facebook. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Summers family, including parents Don Wells and Candus Bly, reported last seeing the girl around 6:30 p.m. that evening at her home. We went in to grandmothers after we were done. I dont think shes in the area because the dog goes down to the road and thats the end of the trail, but I dont know that for a fact. She reportedly left her home that night to meet a cousin at a bar, but she never reached her destination. Anyone with information is asked to contact the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND or the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at 423-272-7121. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { When she was last seen, she was wearing grey pants and a pink shirt. Additionally, the entire area was canvased in an effort to locate any residential cameras that werent voluntarily reported. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and grey shorts and may have been barefoot at the time. hitType: 'event', Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Ive got to fix Moms knee brace. I was standing right there (at the camper). The TBI said the girl has blonde hair, blue eyes, is about 3 feet tall and weighs approximately 40 pounds. } We may end up losing everything. If you are the driver of this truck, please contact us, the TBI said. ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - The disappearance of Summer Wells, the 6-year-old Hawkins County girl at the center of a Tennessee AMBER Alert, has captured the attention of thousands across the. According to the station, documents from the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office show Donald Wells was arrested on domestic assault charges in October 2020. And [Summer] wanted to go back over and see her brothers, and I said, OK, and I walked her all the way over to the porch, and I watched her walking into the kitchen where the boys were watching TV. TBI confirmed that both parents were questioned. Since the night of June 15, 2021, there have been no answers as to where Candus and Dons 5-year-old daughter Summer could be. On April 21, 2021, the charges of domestic assault and unlawful possession of a weapon were dismissed. Using the most tortured progressive logic, a San Francisco committee has recommended reparations for the city's black residents. Rose Marie Bly, Summers aunt, went missing in 2009. A statewide AMBER Alert was issued. On June 16, authorities issued an Amber Alert on Summers behalf, meaning they thought she was in immediate danger. You know, that red or maroon Tacoma truck TBI is looking for could have been painted by now or a long time ago. Summers mother, Candus Bly, later spoke to WJHL News about the case, saying she thought her daughter had been abducted. Jussie Smollett is once again in the headlines. Find your friends on Facebook. In their timeline, TBI revealed the extent of the searches. }) Then Don Wells, Summer's dad, released a statement to the local WJHL-TV condemning "negativity" on social media that he said isn't helping anyone find the missing girl. We deal with it everyday," he said. Create a password that only you will remember. 2010 Infiniti G37x S. low kms for the year and in really good shape. Sky 5 flies over the area that's believed to be the last place Summer Wells was seen before she disappeared. }); "It has been brought to our attention that a photo of what the truck may look like has been circulating on social media, along with claims that the vehicle has been located," the statement read. Summer Wells Disappearance: What Do the Parents Know? She was reported missing at approximately 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 15th. Anyone know paint shops or Tacoma trucks that are recently painted that have ladder rack and match the description? An individual who travels through the area regularly as part of his job stated that he recalls possibly seeing a 1998-2000 maroon or red Toyota Tacoma, with a full bed ladder rack and white buckets in the truck bed. This time, he and his legal team are seeking a brand new trial. Roy Rochlin / Getty Images; Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images. Her blonde hair is believed to be shorter than it appears in most of the pictures of her that authorities have circulated to help the search. document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ The lower portion of the driveway loop shown here is a blind spot from the area between the Wells home and the grandmother's camper. So many people love her, Wells said. reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ Last month 11-year-old Ryan Larsen went missing from his Nebraska home. I'm starting to think the shaved head situation is fueled by Candus's lack of desire to take care of her daughter's hair and keeping it clean and brushed.