Hotel Xcaret Restaurant Dress Code, Covered Call Etf Australia, Cameron Dallas Daughter Age, California Sturgeon Regulations 2021, Articles S

Buy Storage Wars: Texas on Google Play, then watch on your PC, Android, or iOS devices. Both are country boys with deep pockets. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the city of Killeen; it is a medium sized town located next to Fort Hood, which is about 250 miles southwest of Dallas. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Walt Cade, Ricky Smith, Clinton Bubba Smith and Jerry Simpson are some professional buyers who often appeared on the show. When I asked how much they were being compensated per episode, he had no comment. Let it rain money. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) I'm sure he'll be driving a Corvette soon! This kind of show has little to do with reality and has only been propped up by the storage industry to increase sales of the units. Ricky and Bubba take their finds off to the races. : Good show to see bidding wars among the usual suspects. Lesa owns Again and Again Resale in Crockett, Texas. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Lincoln brand high-quality. Ricky Smith's nephew, Bubba is every bit the Texas gentleman of his uncle. I think like many reality tv programs, This one follow the same script. //-->