Usrey Funeral Home Talladega Obituaries, National Museum Of Australia Discount Code, 81st Infantry Regiment, Jmu Club Field Hockey Schedule, Articles S

There are also useful websites such asDo It Yourselfthat give you step-by-step instructions about ways to measure and install your new gutter guards. Worn by the guards who patrol Whiterun Hold and Whiterun. The shield may become invisible for unknown reasons, especially with vampires. Solid gutter covers allow water to slide under the cover. You can then report one of the following fabricated crimes to the guard: After you have told your lie to the guard, he will hunt down Cicero and confront him. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. They wear the green cloth version of the guard armor. The armor is a quilted vest with a bronze chainmail shirt underneath. Other user's assets All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources; Upload permission You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances; Modification permission You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the . Worn by the guards who patrol The Rift and Riften. Differences between them are mainly the secondary color which reflects the hold that guard belongs to. This is the easiest way I think to obtain all guard's armor. During the course of the civil war, the Imperial Legion may occupy Windhelm and replace the guards that wear this armor. If you say that you were actually mistaken, the guard will become annoyed: "Bah! Paragraphs are your friend. There is a Whiterun shield in Jarl Balgruff's room that you can easily steal. We're seeking fun, outgoing, and confident individuals who enjoy winning to join our team. This is one of only two guard helmets to have a grey top, the other being Solitude. Your computer will probably become haunted after downloading this file. Engineered for impact forces seen in the youth game. Community content is available under. During the course of the Civil War, the Stormcloaks may occupy Solitude and replace the guards that wear this helmet. Min. While the particular details are unique to the game helmet, they include elements found in many real helmets. Oh yes! There are many simple gutter cleaning products on the market, from meshes to foam inserts. This year, clean less and enjoy your home more. They wear a pale cream version of the guard helmet. I'm not too sure about the helmet though. We work hard with each manufacturer to offer our customers the best promotions monthly. Is there a solutiuon to add special characters from software and how to do it. A bullet proof vest is the core piece of body armor equipment for any tactical loadout and is utilized by various professionals such as: In most places in the United States,it is also legal for civilians to own and wear body armor and bullet proof vests. The guard will reply, "Well all right, then." All Hold guard armor pieces have the same attributes, with the exception of the Stormcloak Cuirass, and can be improved with Leather. Tip: if you want to remove its "stolen" status: put it in a chest and tell your follower to take all from that chest. I kinda wish you got a WR shield from a quest like that one you get for a quest in Solitude. Short story taking place on a toroidal planet or moon involving flying, ERROR: CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW WITH DATA cannot be executed from a function, Euler: A baby on his lap, a cat on his back thats how he wrote his immortal works (origin? Get a solid gutter guard like Gutter Helmet, and youll never need to clean your gutters again. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. What's the matter?" All Hold guard helmets, with the exception of the Stormcloak Helmet, have the same attributes and can be improved with an iron ingot. We needed our roof repaired due to wind damage. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. What say you in your defense?" He passes by pretty often. It adds some support for changing Hold Riders' race and sex based on your configurations, Hold Riders' race and sex will match the configuration of the hold's original allegiance (e.g. Translating (and making custom names) is much easier now, Added a ReadMe providing info about patching and translating, Fixed Winterhold Imperial Soldiers not being affected by the mod. You tell him that jester is up to no good, and he'll deal with it. A crime? They wear the grey blue version of the guard armor. It's a terrible sight. All rights reserved. Worn by the guards who patrol Haafingar and Solitude. Everyone at Gutter Helmet inclusive of the office staff were professional and a pleasure to work with. For example, (TK) denotes a Stormtrooper - (CC) for Clone Commander - (TI) Tie Fighter Pilotetc. Contents 1 Attributes 2 Armor 2.1 Falkreath Guard's Armor 2.2 Hjaalmarch Guard's Armor No. MATRIX technology is currently only available to our professional and D1 collegiate athletes. I didn't enforce a cooldown because sometimes the updates are instant, but sometimes they do take a bit longer. Me? While body armor covers a wide range of ballistic protection equipment,bullet proof vests typically only covers the torso. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Its considered separate from the other Hold Guard Helmets as its stats are slightly lower than the others. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. It is important to stress that these reference documents are not detailed costume construction how-to's. Eliminate gutter cleaning and remove small and large debris from your gutters. Sometimes when helmets are disabled, some guards might look like they're still wearing a helmet (though this is purely visual. During the course of the Civil War, the Stormcloaks may occupy Markarth and replace the guards that wear this helmet. I'll just be moving on." Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. I'd recommend an empty or nearly empty chest for this. How to show that an expression of a finite type must be one of the finitely many possible values? Now they are. Each reference guide contains pictures of the costume, and a detailed description of the parts. Gives the user the freedom to change many aspects of guards such as armour and diversity based on their war allegiance. He is equipped with a hunting bow with twelve steel arrows, a steel dagger, a leveled one-handed weapon, and a torch. Like the solid gutter cover, an all-in-one system doesnt need to be cleaned. This can potentially lead to depopulation of the entire guard force in the affected areas over time. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. During the course of the Civil War, the Stormcloaks may occupy Falkreath and replace the guards that wear this helmet. This page was last edited on 13 June 2017, at 06:18. The Stormcloak Helmet can be improved with leather. Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet just replaced our roof and we could not be more satisfied. After several quotes, Gutter Helmet was the only company that went into our attic to look and see if more damage had occurred. If you instead say that the crime involves the odd jester with the wagon, the guard will ask: "What about him?" Great pay and benefits, apply today! They wear a red version of the guard helmet. Wonderful! Guards are NPCs, usually found in towns and cities in Skyrim. A bulletproof vest, also known as a ballistic vest, kevlar vest, or bullet proof body vest, is a popular type of body armor. Worn by the guards who patrol Haafingar and Solitude. Worn by the guards who patrol The Reach and Markarth. I am very satisfied with Gutter Helmet's attention to detail and fulfilling their work as promised. They wear a purple cloth version of the guard armor. NMLS #1416362. Fur Boots - 000A6D7F, And the Eastmarch Guard Helmet cannot be acquired at all without console spawning. All hold guards wear similar armor sets; differences are just the color of the sash and material of the undershirt used, either scaled or quilted. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. If you can get a list of guard ID's either via console or Creative Kit (if there's a log output for console to take a list after using "help guard 4" then that could work) then create a .bat in your Skyrim folder with a list of each id with the reset inventory command. During the course of the civil war, the Stormcloaks may occupy Whiterun and replace the guards that wear this armor. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. And what's in that coffin, hmm? Credits and distribution permission. Thanks tothe SKSE and SkyUI developers for basically allowing most mods to be possibleJaxonz's deep dive into Skyrim renaming so that I didn't need to suffer as much.Immersive Horses, which I reversed engineered to learn some scripting techniques which applied nicely to this modI initially just wanted to make a patch for Diverse Hold Guards, but it turned out just making a whole system based on texashokies' mod was just easier. Worn by the guards who patrol Falkreath and Falkreath Hold. Light armor provide defense to the player to reduce damage from physical attacks. Hide Helmet - 00013913 HELP! Seattle is a rainy city. Woodpeckers are Destroying my House. How to thaw them Out, Why Pittsburgh Homeowners Love Gutter Guards. Altered the mod to differentiate guards based on their faction rather than custom keywords. There's a guard, patrols the road that crazy jester is on. Then click your wanted armour set, look for the armour and under the picture is an ID. Payment plans require a fixed APR during the life of the loan. They are not expensive, and theyre easy to DIY. Pale Hold Guard: "You just keep quiet and stay where you are. Debris slides off the edge of the solid cover. *By clicking below, Im interested in having your products installed on my home and would like to learn more about Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet products and sales in the future - I understand you use an autodialing phone and text system and my consent is not required to obtain a free estimate - I can call 888-543-5638 instead. You can now have name / armour combinations! During the course of the Civil War, the Stormcloaks may occupy Morthal and replace the guards that wear this armor. What can a lawyer do if the client wants him to be acquitted of everything despite serious evidence? Does Counterspell prevent from any further spells being cast on a given turn? The above fix also fixes the Reset Guard spells not working with Full Reset disabled. Here at Bulletproof Zone, we want to make sure that every purchase you make with us is a wise investment in you and your family's security. He will have the following conversation with Cicero: Pale Hold Guard: "You there! So I found the Guard Armor Replacer mod (very cool Nexus mod that changes the hold guard armor to look less generic), but I keep running into this significant problem: There's some kind of conflict that I haven't quite figured out yet. Unfortunately, since larger debris generally sits on top of the screen, ultimately you will need to clean them. Support for Solstheim or new lands guards: This mod was designed to only deal with guards affected by the civil war. The armor is a scaled vest with a chainmail shirt underneath. In all that time I've never had a problem until recently a bird's nest found its way into one of my gutters. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Worn by the guards who patrol Eastmarch and Windhelm. and "I'll soon arrange transportation for our little friend. I manually move GAR's esp file to the bottom of my load list (LOOT doesn't help here, since it moves it WAY up half-way to the top of my load list), and yet . The cost varies a lot between different types of gutter guards. As a homeowner, you need your gutters to stand up to the weather and the falling leaves, and if those gutters are full of leaves, they cant transfer all of that rain to the ground. ", During the related quest, Vantus Loreius will task you with getting rid of the jester Cicero whose wagon has broken down in front of his farm. Winterhold is an ancient Skyrim capital, which is nowadays practically destroyed, but guards still wear beatiful northern leather-covered armors, that remind of the city's ancient glory. You could report the fool. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Community content is available under. If it wasn't for them taking the extra time to look at everything, we would have had rotting wood under our new roof. During the course of the Civil War, the Imperial Legion may occupy Riften and replace the guards that wear this helmet, however if the Stormcloaks are joined and Riften is taken back, the original guards may return. He may be hostile towards you if you've joined the Imperials during the Civil War questline. To browse all of the currently accepted costumes, you can go to either of these listings: Browse the alphabetical list of all currently approved 501st costumes. You really can't miss him. Like I said, the guard is down by the road. Or you could just get an npc to come and murder them for you :P. There are a few armors you can get other ways. The only way to get this armour is to either join the storm cloaks (which is the same). For Solitude Guard armor, there are a few lone guards outside of the gates that can be stealth killed for no bounty (nobody sees it, it didn't happen :D). Maybe some time in a cell will help loosen that lying tongue." You've been accused of a crime against the laws of this land. Category:Dawnguard: Headgear Diadem of the Savant Dovahcore Helmet Dragon Priest Masks (Skyrim) Category:Dragonborn: Headgear Dragonplate Helmet (Skyrim) Dragonscale Helmet (Skyrim) Dwarven Helmet (Skyrim) E Ebony Helmet (Skyrim) Elven Helmet (Skyrim) Elven Light Helmet Execution Hood F Falkreath Guard's Helmet Falmer Helmet Fine Hat Shields in Skyrim are used to deflect physical attacks. Split helmet configurations to be unique per allegiance status. +1 for the content, but this seriously needs some white space. The Block skill and the corresponding armor skills affect the effectiveness of the shields. Detachments are viewed as the caretakers and experts upon the costumes in their care. If I ever do decide to make a mod similar to this for guards outside of Skyrim, it will be its own mod. The games only localled deforming helmet platform.Protection like no other. Note that it is possible for a guard in the wilderness to wander into a different hold, usually because of combat, but you will still only be arrested if you have a bounty in the hold that that guard is from. Screen and filter gutter guards filter water through holes. Guards are NPCs, usually found in towns and cities in Skyrim. During the course of the Civil War, the Stormcloaks may occupy Solitude and replace the guards that wear this armor. Falkreath is a small town that used to be part of Cyrodiil. Hear from the VICIS engineers about what makes the ZERO2 Youth unlike any other youth helmet ever created. Stormcloak armour is different though as they don't wear 'Stormcloak boots' they wear fur ones. If you want a longstanding solution to clogged gutters, turning to gutter guards could solve your gutter cleaning problems forever. Movie with vikings/warriors fighting an alien that looks like a wolf with tentacles, Replacing broken pins/legs on a DIP IC package. You can get it either by killing one of the few guards present in that area (it will not count as illegal, so no bounty on you), or by looting it from some who are already dead, in an area with poison gas of some sort (you will continuously take damage while there, so you'll know it when you see it). You know, say he's done something against the law. Firstly, note that the helmet is actually reasonably sized relative to the guardsman. They were very professional and gave a fair quote. Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. He will suggest that you report Cicero to the Pale Hold Guard: "Well, there is something. Looting a guard someone else kills is legal. During the course of the Civil War, the Imperial Legion or Stormcloaks may occupy Dawnstar and replace the guards that wear this armor. How to get Winterhold Guard's Helmet in Skyrim. Interest is billed during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid before the expiration of the promotional period. From Forbes.com/home-improvement, 3/2/2022 Forbes Marketplace Operations, Inc. 2022. Before purchasing a bullet proof vest, much like any other body armor equipment, you shouldconsider who will be using it, and for what situations. He is equipped with a hunting bow with twelve steel arrows, a steel dagger, a leveled one-handed weapon, and a torch. https://en.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=Skyrim:Guards&oldid=2754545, Last edited on 14 February 2023, at 13:17, Guards will attack you if they see you wearing the. It has a leather cap inside the metal frame for comfort and cushioning of blows, 4 strong metal plates that protect the nape of the neck, both of the cheeks, and the mouth, and finally a ring of metal joining the plates together and stabilizing the entire helm. Don't worry, he'll rot in a cell and pay for what he's done." Worn by the guards who patrol Falkreath and Falkreath Hold. My code is GPL licensed, can I issue a license to have my code be distributed in a specific MIT licensed project? There are many types of gutter guards, and its easy to get confused. Fixed a conditional statement that resets a guard's current outfit always being false. I recently had the Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet installed on my house. During the course of the Civil War, the Imperial Legion may occupy Windhelm and replace the guards that wear this helmet. The basis is that the armor belonged to one of them, since it is in the inventory of that dragon. They aren't actually wearing it). During the course of the Civil War, the Imperial Legion may occupy Riften and replace the guards that wear this armor, however if the Stormcloaks are joined and Riften is taken back, the original guards may return. It not only looks amazing, but the guys arrived on time, were professional and efficiently got the job done. Under some conditions, guards can be bribed; see the crime page for details. Winterhold Guard's Helmet is a Light Headgear in Skyrim. Scaled Helmet - 0001B3A1 Developed by VICIS' innovative team of engineers and designers, the ZERO2 takes a revolutionary approach to offer out-of-the-box thinking for a completely reimagined helmet. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. It only takes a minute to sign up. To describe the costume reference library, we first have to give an overview of the costuming organization of the club. Skyrim Winterhold Guard's Helmet Effect. They wear a purple version of the guard helmet. You can get a specially enchanted Solitude Guard's shield as a quest reward for that quest that involves stopping Potema from returning from the dead. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. This resets the inventories of every nearby guard when you enter a new area. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. They wear a red cloth version of the guard armor. They also wear the same model of helmet, however the colors vary depending on the hold . Bullet proof vests can come in various quality and protection levels to fit every need and price. Click on the guard, and you'll see the guard's ID. If on a PC, you could spawn in the armour or maybe there is a mod to allow you to do so. They wear a white version of the guard helmet. If you want that functionality I recommend downloading an invisible guard helmet mod. The Costume Reference Library. The farmer and his wife, slaughtered in the night. Professionals bring: Ensure that the gutter guards that you install can manage the debris thats common in Seattles gardens. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Thanks for the edits but Adrianne and Lucan don't actually sell the Whiterun armours. We just had Gutter Helmet installed on our gutters and couldn't be happier. So many knife wounds", The UESPWiki Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995, https://en.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=Skyrim:Pale_Hold_Guard&oldid=1638953, Skyrim-Factions-Faction for CW soldiers (excludes guard dialogue), Skyrim-Factions-Guard Faction (for dialogue), Skyrim-Factions-GuardFaction (makes an actor a guard). The installer who came to replace the product was the same installer from 20 years earlier. The Pale Hold Guard perpetually patrols the road near Loreius Farm. Cicero loves order. I just ask that you notify me either through a direct message or through a post on my mod, and that my mod must be listed as a requirement. Guide to CRL's and New to the Legion Costumes, https://origin-wiki.501st.com/mw501/index.php?title=Costuming:CRL&oldid=26430. We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup, Screenshot of the Week #85 [Submissions Closed - Vote Now!]. Elder Scrolls is a FANDOM Games Community. What do you say?" Contents 1 Attributes 2 Helmets 2.1 Falkreath Guard's Helmet They wear a yellow version of the guard helmet. If you talk to him before he finds Cicero, he will say, "Don't worry, citizen. I will definitely tell my neighbors about the Gutter Helmet. Stormcloak Cuirass - 000A6D7B They have a hunting bow, a random number from ten to twenty steel arrows and a steel dagger. They provided us with useful information about Gutter Helmet and cleaned up everything, leaving no mess behind. Body armor protection levels arerated by the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), with level III (3) and level IIIA (3A) ballistic armor panels, most often soft body armor, being some of the most popular for their versatility and level of protection. The armor is a quilted vest with a chainmail shirt underneath. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You must get permission to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets. They can be installed over the top of existing gutters, and theyre effective, meaning that they dont require extra cleaning once they are installed. Each guard wears a set of Stormcloak armor, a helm (either Stormcloak, hide or scaled), fur gauntlets, fur boots and a steel (or hide) shield. Hold Guard Armor from Elder Scrolls Wikia. All of the guards below will pay attention to your bounty in the hold that they are patrolling for, and only attack you if you resist arrest when they try to arrest you. The armor is a scaled vest with a chainmail shirt underneath. Why is there a voltage on my HDMI and coaxial cables? It is specifically designed to distribute the bullets energy and to decrease the chances of blunt force trauma through the deformation of the slug. shields and capes). Is there an existing gutter cover or gutter heating system. If so, do those gutters work well with the gutter cover system that you have decided to install? Next, look at the overall . If you agree to report the jester to the guard, Vantus will happily respond: "Ha! Please allow up to 5 seconds for guards to update themselves after using one of the reset powers. Better Civil War Guards (A.k.a. Differences between them are mainly the secondary color which reflects the hold that guard belongs to. While body armor covers a wide range of ballistic protection equipment, bullet proof vests typically only covers the torso. Bullet proof vests are most often associated with Kevlar, and a Kevlar vest is one of the more popular types you can find. While NIJ level II (2) may do fine against a 9mm handgun, it is much less effective against higher caliber ones such as a .44 magnum that Level IIIA soft armor offers. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. If you commit a crime, they can arrest you and will attack if the arrest is resisted. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. Im sorry, my bad, I just found out that they ARE sold. Shields are available in both heavy and light variants, the shield is useful to many warriors and other offensive classes. During the course of the Civil War, the Stormcloaks may occupy Morthal and replace the guards that wear this helmet. When you have this kind of system, you need to replace both your gutters and your gutter cover at the same time, as this system cannot be installed over top of your existing gutters. Hold Guard Helmets are light armor helmets worn by Hold Guards in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Removing helmets also removes the amount of armour the guards have (because unlike some mods that make the helmet invisible, I unequip it). Not to mention, if you are going to use console commands. Cicero: "Wh What? We partnered with top quality brands for body armor likeBulletSafe,Protection Group Denmark,SafeGuard Armor,Spartan Armor Systems,andAR500 Armorto ensure you have access to only the highest quality Bullet Proof Vests andother Ballistic Body Armor. Hold fast. Stormcloak Helmet - 000A6D79 It provides ballistic protection by absorbing the impact of bullets or projectiles to protect the body. Well, spit it out. Unfortunately, the combination doesnt bode well for your gutters. For the purpose of identity and organization, costumes within the 501st Legion are listed with two letter designation prefixes. They wear a white cloth version of the guard armor. Financing for GreenSky consumer loan programs is provided by federally insured, equal opportunity lender banks. Some guards were not marked to respawn. The gutters are working perfectly in heavy downpours and with year-long leaves and debris coming down from our river birches. There are nine different helmets, but they are almost identical in appearance. What is a Bulletproof Vest? This is normal, and expected depending on the theme of the Detachment. Whiterun gate guards come from inside of Whiterun, but are usually outside at the gate) the guard would dissapear. Installing this was a great value for us. It features a new and innovative approach to VICIS' RFLX structure to reduce weight without compromising on performance, a streamlined new design. During the course of the Civil War, the Stormcloaks may occupy Whiterun and replace the guards that wear this helmet. Hear from the VICIS engineers about what makes the ZERO2 TRENCH unlike any other helmet ever created. Where does this (supposedly) Gibson quote come from? That is information obtained from each of the Detachment forums. Experience installing gutter guards, so that you have guards that protect both your gutters and your home. What Is the Difference Between 'Man' And 'Son of Man' in Num 23:19? These gutter covers require a professional installer and are more expensive to install. If you exit dialogue without selecting an option, he will say, "Move along, now. The Eastmarch helmets ID: 0010559d. Hold Guard Armour (HGA) - Guard Diversity Configuration at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community All games Skyrim Special Edition Mods NPC Hold Guard Armour (HGA) - Guard Diversity Configuration Hold Guard Armour (HGA) - Guard Diversity Configuration Endorsements 80 Unique DLs -- Total DLs -- Total views -- Version 3.3.1 Download: That first quest at the tower near Whiterun has a bunch of dead guards whose armor you can loot. Some people may opt for as low as NIJ level II (2) protection if they only expect handgun rounds and knives as a threat. Oh, how he will pay for this treachery" An understanding of gutter products. VERY happy with our entire experience adding Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet to our house. Hold Guard Helmets are light armor helmets worn by Hold Guards in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. If this happens you will need to Full Reset the guard to remove the helmet. Then come back here, and I'll toss a few coins your way, yeah?". Nowadays you can find bullet proof vests made from a variety of materials. Rewrote the mod to support upcoming features Mod Manager Installer gives you the choice of what Civil War factions are affected, Names are no longer changed. They wear a pale green version of the guard helmet. During the course of the Civil War, the Stormcloaks may occupy Falkreath and replace the guards that wear this armor. Answer (1 of 2): They're quite good. This is one of only two guard helmets to have a grey top, the other being Whiterun. Changes occupied hold guard names and changes their armour to be hold armour, Alter the probability of guards wearing their Hold's armour or the armour of their Hold's current Civil War allegiance, Alter the probability of guards wearing their Civil War allegiance's armour but use their hold's shield (and cloaks and other accessories if you have the mods), Alter the probability of guards wearing helmets, Change the names of guards (You have the format options of "[Faction] Solider", "[Faction] [Hold] Guard", and "[Hold] Guard"), When starting a new game, please either disable this mod and only enable it after the new save has been created and HGA has initialized.