Wingless Bird Montreal, Battleground Country Club Restaurant Menu, 20 Yard Dash To 40 Yard Dash Conversion, Heart Touching Birthday Quotes For Son, Articles R

What about lunch on travel days? August 4, 2022. Ive taken all this glory into my heart today and am grateful for it. Want to learn, Copyright 2006 - 2022 Patty Lyons. Thank you for all you bring to so many . If Rhinebeck cancels for any reason, all monies paid toward attending in-person will be refunded. This is a group to chat about the NYS Sheep & Wool Festival. I never before found computers this beautiful. If you missed it, you still can get your AUTOGRAPHED COPY from my website here. I will refer to it often. [it] was uplifting and instructive. Copies of photos and artwork are available for purchase in my Gallery. We are going to check on each other, and progress. What an incredible blessing and inspiration you are. Your colorful art, your beautiful photography, your tasty looking and well presented dishes, your uplifting ideas, your insightful book reviews, and your wonderful healing work! Louis Boria aka Brooklyn Boy Knits, has turned his passion for fiber arts into a platform where he works with the community. Todays was dynamite, and very helpful for understanding our role as individuals at this time. our only true peace is in pleasing Our Creator! 2023 Polly Castor. Polly, thanks for amplifying good. #sheepandwool2022 Thank you, Polly, for bringing clarity to the stressful events were experiencing. This year, the festival will have dozens of vendors - yarn, fiber, notions, bags, and more from your favorites and emerging BIPOC creatives. Saturday meetups @ 4-6pm on June 11th, June 18th, July 16th, August 20th, and September 24th. Thank you for your spiritual calm, support for each of us, uninhibited creativity, and amazing paintings. Visit with sheep, llamas, and alpacas, whilebrowsingproducts made from their luscious fibers. Subscribe to our RSS feed . In 2021, you'll be able to come and visit us in Building 31, Booth 21 at the Duchess County Fairgrounds for the New York State Sheep & Wool Festival. I feel blessed this morning to know you in all the ways you reveal good and magnify it. I just love your photos, Polly. Polly, I just love your spirit, innovativeness, receptivity to beauty and to Gods goodness expressed. Very clear. And while last years event was in person, ticket sales were limited to around 10,000 and there was only half the number of vendors, Johnson said. Thank you so much for the recommendation. We're disappointed and so sorry that we don't have a vendor to provide this service in 2022. Dinner Saturday and Sunday also is on your own. Festivalgoers also have the chance to vote on next years logo. This year, 2022, we have even more in store for the 1000s of visitors who travel to the area to attend the New York Sheep & Wool festival In neighbouring Rhinebeck, NY which begins on Oct, 15th, the day after our festival. We respect your privacy and wont share any of your personal information. I love color, texture, beauty, great ideas, nature, metaphor, deliciousness, genuine spirituality, and exploring new territory. I love it! I keep coming back to look at the paintings again. Lovely Polly! Thank you for sharing this welcome thought to redirect todays thinking. You have addressed many nuances that I have been espousing for years, and your words are powerful and thought-provoking. Yes indeed! Winners move onto the national competition, so the stakes are high! For you to store your purchases without having to walk all the way to the parking lot to lighten your load. You are letting your light shine. Call The Flying Needles Yarn with any questions: (757) 345-3655. I am touched by this well thought out, well written essay. Breakfast is included with the cost of your ticket for both Saturday, Sunday and Monday mornings. Johnson also highlighted the livestock competitions and events, which she said are always a hit with festivalgoers. Thats all very helpful for me today, Polly. There is a cafe in the restaurant with a limited menu. She said there would also be a show featuring llamas and 4H kids doing agility tricks. Your zest for the good things in life makes me feel happy too! Our Dyed in the Skein has both Ready-to-Ship & Dyed-to-Order options this year! Thank you for writing this opinion so eloquently, Polly. You are welcome to leave your car in the parking lot of Williamsburg Crossing Shopping Center, but please know you do so at your own risk. Be conscious of others and consider parking them outside of the vendor buildings while you shop inside so they dont block the narrow walkways in between booths. Admission: $9 - $10. Your email address will not be published. 1972. I loved this book, Polly. We do not have a brick and mortar store and cannot accommodate visitors. There are scooters for rent at the bus entrance. Date October 16 - October 17, 2021 Time. Wool & fiber crafts, sheep shearing demonstrations, frisbee & Sheep Dog Herding demos, Harvest Demonstration Kitchen, specialty foods and wine tasting! I love this poem! Thank you. It is uplifting and energizing to see such bright, cheerful, healthy and fresh images. They have really sought after wool, Johnson said. Thank you so much! Everything on your site is so colorful, spiritual and alive! Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. Outstanding, superb and beyond all imagination. I love this poem, Polly, and I shall read it often! Deeply nourishing. All that color, texture & gorgeous pattern. Tickets are $12 plus a convenience fee in advance and $15 at the gate. Book Now. Find out why this event draws 30,000 visitors from across the country to the lovely village of Rhinebeck and the Dutchess County Fairgrounds! Should anything happen to you on this trip, we require a contact name & number for emergencies. Host Click here to get great scarf magnets by Jan. Dont Feel Sorry for Yourself (New Poem by Polly Castor), Gingery Sweet Potato Stew with Kale (Recipe), Blessing of Courage (Poem by Jan Richardson), Lengthening Our Days (New Abstract Conceptualist Painting in Pastel), Hike Photos from Huntington State Park (February 2023), Pity and Praise are both Projections (Quote by Jena Schwartz), My Body is a Celebration of Divine Mind (New Poem by Polly Castor), My New Oil Painting: Praise You Like I Should, New Pastel Landscape: Evening Sun in Yellowstone, New Sgraffito Pottery Just Out of the Kiln, Your Ticket to Freedom (Deepak Chopra quote), Rod Stevens at Woodchuck Products: evenstevens067@gmail.com (beautiful wood weaving and spinning tools), Various and Sundry Shop: they buy and sell antique sewing notions (see button vendor in photos below): contact variousandsundryshop@gmail.com, And I absolutely loved Bonnys Beasts; such whimsy, craftsmanship, and creativity! Sched.com Conference Mobile Apps. Thank you for the blessing of community that you provide. Im grateful for you opening my eyes to the wonders that surround us. Well Done! I work to amplify good wherever I find it. It gives me hope for the world. I really appreciate your blog. Patty's NEW book launches this fall, so subscribe to be the first to get updates! You inspire goodness, wholeness, contentedness and joy. You inspire me! Thanks, Polly! This has needed to be said for a while! This is absolutely beautiful and so incredibly helpful and inspiring! It brings joy every day. Unfortunately I dont. NY/RHINEBECK SHEEP AND WOOL FESTIVAL 2023 DATES + TIMES. It also works with a variety of weights, due to personal gauge differing for everybody (for example Maya's version was done in a DK-weight). Third weekend in October. to receive first notice ofour online specials. I am in absolute awe of your thorough and articulate way you describe how all of this works. Right now, masks are a requirement to ride the bus. Note: If you plan on attending both days, you MUST purchase two $12 tickets (since each ticket is only good for one day) It poured on Thursday and Monday, but Friday through Sunday was perfect. I am so totally impressed with your photography, poetry, and painting. The cider donuts were delicious and the leaves were at peak color. Love your poetry, your photos, your ideas, your YOU! For the event schedules, please refer to the official site or poster for any latest changes. New York State Sheep & Wool Festival is next weekend, October 15 & 16, on the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY. What a stunning place! Discrimination is prohibited by Federal Law. Who will take home the first place ribbon? Workshops. INFORMATION MAY CHANGE. If sheep are more your thing, check out our Shepherd Seminars. Thank you for the joy you share. Buy Sheep & Wool Tickets here. LOVE it. We are so excited to share this year's amazing podcaster guests with you. Lines can get long for food, so prepare to handle the young hunger pains with some simple snacks until the great festival food splurge finally happens. Thank you so much for your fantastic, soulful images your photos really capture the love, joy, camaraderie, power, and intensity of the present moment. The next morning, we motored across a mist-shrouded Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge to the Dutchess County Fairgrounds, where the New York State Sheep & Wool Festival was waiting. 12:00PM - 07:00PM. Any traffic backups or weather conditions can affect arrival and return times. This blog is upbeat, progressive, sincere, colorful, metaphoric, and exploratory. . A beautiful wake up call to change our thinking and focus on what is real and true. Admission: General $10 Seniors (62 and up) $9 Kids 6-16 $4 Under 6 Free Tickets available online and at the gate. Thank you, Polly. The NYS Sheep & Wool Festival at Rhinebeck, NY is going to be VIRTUAL for 2020. Tickets cannot be purchased in-store. Strange, nothing surprising here. 200 North Street. "It' Should you have any additional questions, please call us at (757) 345-3655. Graciously and lovingly spoken, like a true friend to all. Alpaca wools are really soft. She said it isused in traditional shawls in the Andes, for example. Wish I had gotten this message 75 years ago. If you purchase entirely Ready-to-Ship skeins, those will ship out within 3-5 business days (but definitely faster if we can manage it ). By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy. Need some color inspo? Thank you so much for this thoughtful, informative and articulate book review, Polly! Bringing snacks is encouraged! Will we be late returning? I encourage authenticity, nurture creativity, champion sustainability, promote peace, and hope to foster a new renaissance where we all are free to be our most fulfilled, multifaceted, and terrific selves. Though she didn't make her first version with store yarn, she will be joining along our KAL and making one from the endless possibilities we've got in stock! You have a great eye for beauty Polly. 37 were here. Check out the schedule for 2022 NY State Sheep and Wool Festival. I will continue to benefit. Letting our true, authentic self come forth! . I found a couple of specific ideas expressed here that apply to a specific situation in my life. Strollers Perspective is everything and choosing a liberating one blesses everyone, as you point out! Your blog is like a conversation with a dear friend. This speaks to me. I look forward to your positive thoughts and love. I always appreciate your reviews. Date: June 24-25, 2023 Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM Sunday 10 AM to 5 PM. I love these particular colors together and the different styles and techniques really give it a lot of depth and texture. This blog is so prolific and original, inspiring and joy producing. When you get famous, I need to be the president of your fan club. Wednesday meetups @ 11am-12:30pm on June 15th, July 13th, August 17th, and September 21st. Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9am-4pm. Thanks. You can always snag a sweatshirt in our Souvenir Tent Snacks for kids Very clear truths. Some clever people bring strollers to push their spoils of shopping around. WOW! If you'd like to practice your tension (and check gauge) for your project before starting on the sweater, we'd suggest making Jessie's Gr8 Gingham Hat first. I have just started this book and am really loving it! Oh so beautiful! The festival, which dates back to 1980, was a virtual-only event in the fall of 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. He will be MCing all day at the festival and we are so lucky to have him. I am just left in awe ! Holiday Gift Guide 2022: Best Gift Ideas for Knitters - Part 2 Dec 1st, 2022 . I enjoy reading your notes from the Bible Lesson. The next Sheep and Wool will be held Saturday-Sunday October 21-22, 2023, with workshops held Thursday/Friday October 19-20. 2023 Dutchess Tourism, Inc. All rights reserved. Polly, Im grateful for you, your prayerful work, your blog, your art, photos, words and colors. We weren't able to go this year again on Saturday, but maybe it was a good thing, since they . For more, here is a New York Times article, "Young Knitters Discover a Decades-Old Wool Festival," sharing the younger generation's perspective at the . Oh my gosh how did you know I needed this today? Its helping me with a great challenge. . This is absolutely magnificent. Our food vendors list helps you find your lunch! And I sure do thank you for inspiring me to greater efforts along all lines of life! Im grateful for having been able to spend so much time outside: being in the bright sunshine, seeing friends, marveling at the fall colors and ooh-ing over adorable animals. The image paired with the text was spot on! Wow! Thank you for revealing this idea youve been following. Thanks, and keep on keeping on! 34th Annual Vermont Sheep & Wool Festival - October 1-2, 2022. Thank you for all the delightful imagery! Children will enjoy the petting zoo, the maple sugar shack, canine frisbeeand other activities. Mobility devices are perfectly welcome on the grounds so, if you're able to rent one on your own or bring one from home, you'll have no issues using it at the Festival. The vendors are a mix of first-timers and long-timers, Johnson said, adding that there are 22 to 23 new vendors this year. The programs provided by this agency are partially funded by monies received from the County of Dutchess. Your blog has inspired me to get back into painting, cooking, prayer and meditation. Campgrounds & RV Parks Brook n Wood Family Campground Phone: 518-537-6896 Interlake RV Park & Campground Phone: 845-266-5387 KOA Saugerties / Woodstock 882 Route 212, Saugerties, NY 12477 Phone: [] I am glad I came across these beautiful words. Ill be thinking about it all nightand tomorrow we will break out the paints! You capture so vividly the beauty of nature. Letting our true, authentic self come forth! Empower your knitting by learning not just the "how," but the "why" of your stitches with Patty Lyons. Head for Building 34 to catch the6 foot lamas challenge each other and defy gravity! THANK you for sharing so abundantly! You are a shining light and you are definitely using all your wonderful talents. You do a great job taking pictures. For an overview of the entire textile process, watch the fleece-to-shawl competition. Please dont steal my work. . I love everything you share with us such a joy to have your daily input in my inbox! Days/Hours Open: Sat 10am6pm, Sun 10am5pm. I made your fabulous Fish Tacos and they were BEYOND delicious!! These thoughts you shared are a keeper for me to revisit when in need. Address: 6550 Springbrook Avenue, Rhinebeck, NY 12572. Our fave film in 2019 was The Green Book which we watched following your recommendation. Thank you for your blog Polly. The Flying Needles invites you to pack your bags and join us for a ROAD TRIP to the USs largest Fiber Festival the New York Sheep and Wool Festival at Rhinebeck! I want to express my gratitude to you for such a well thought out essay. Absolutely stunning, Polly. You have such a gift for photographyand for pastelsand for cookingand for finding interesting booksand, and, and. A feast to the senses! Gorgeous new work. You are a wonder! I encourage you to freely share and forward my blogs in context, with proper attribution, and with links back to this website attached. The Zoom link is:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87526002087pwd=d2pmN2xrbzF5clhEWThEb3FDTnBpQT09Meeting ID: 875 2600 2087Passcode: 851562We will have another next Wednesday, Sept. 7, at 4:30 pm. I am deeply grateful! Thank you for your generosity and your overflowing sense of soul which you share so beautifully and articulately with everyone!! You are proving and sharing truth in a precious, creative, encouraging, and heartfelt way. We have a bunch of our color picks (from all three of our small businesses) shown for you below, as well as a helpful size chart so that you can quickly select how many skeins you need for your project! Angora goatswhich originate from the Middle Eastcompete in white and naturally colored categories. 7:30 am Depart from The Flying Needles parking lot, 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, Va, 5:45 pm Arrive at Courtyard Marriott Poughkeepsie, 6 to 8 am Breakfast, Courtyard Marriott Poughkeepsie, 8:30 am Depart for Dutchess County Fairgrounds, Rhinebeck, 9 am Arrive at Rhinebeck Sheep & Wool Festival, Dutchess County Fairgrounds, bus entrance (wheelchairs and scooters can be rented at this gate), 5:45 pm Arrive at Courtyard Marriot Poughkeepsie, 5:30 to 7:15 am Breakfast, Courtyard Marriott Poughkeepsie, 5:45 Return to Flying Needles Parking lot. You show us how Gods love shines in all things. 2022 - 9am-5pm OCTOBER 16, 2022 - 9am-4pm. Were so excited about this years Rhinebeck Sweater Collaboration with Andrea Mowry, Spincycle Yarns, and Magpie Fibers! Read it. You are a treasure! Some truly marvelous work there!!! amaze me, Polly. I cannot wait to try this recipe! I have tremendous admiration for your strength, your depth, your compassion, your passion and your love. Contact; Book. Excelsior Pass OR your vaccine card AND your ID are required to enter. Thank you Polly, for saying what needs to be said. Tickets can be purchased also online in advance for $12(+ a small conveniencefee). So honest and uplifting. Thank you for bringing such beauty into my every day. Dutchess County Fairgrounds Many thanks. Im so grateful to be able to enjoy all you so generously share on your blog, the colorful photos, the recipes, the art works, the insights, the book reviews and so much more! Synesthesia! Without a doubt my life has been enriched and uplifted by my acquaintance with you through your blogs. I am never disappointed. We will provide full refunds in the case of an in-person event cancellation. This blog deeply resonates while being beautiful, delicious, inspiring, and fun. Thanks for sharing from the seat of your soul with generosity and openness. Thank you to our wonderful instructors - Maggie Casey. Feeling a little summery? Brava talented Polly. This is just what I needed today. There is lots that I relate to in your comments! . Yes!! Your blog is bursting with poetry, art, writings, love of God, family, friends, all things great and wonderful and good! THE DUTCHESS COUNTY SHEEP & WOOL GROWERS WELCOME YOU TO THE NEW YORK STATE SHEEP AND WOOL FESTIVAL. What a stunning collection of gorgeous images and though-provoking quotes. They will do this in front of an audience in a timed competition, Johnson said. Your multiple images and vocabulary choices give energy and renewed resolve to flagging spirits. Polly, I love your poem you were never unwanted. What lovely Soul-inspired insights! Polly! Add to Cart. I have to tell you that your spiritual to-do list was the springboard for a great talk with my older daughter. Absolutely beautiful!!! Get there early for the Llama Parade! Gr8 Gingham Raglan- finished garment measurements:(36.5, 40, 43.5) 47.5, 51, 54.5 {58, 62, 65.5}, with suggested 3-9" positive ease. Here are just a few highlights from my weekend. Dress appropriately with your favorite handmade items to show and tell. Thanks for sharing this wisdom. Otherwise, all ticket purchases are non-refundable. Original, demonstrating individuality and confidence! Providing us with wonderful refreshment, enlightenment, peace, encouragement, joy, The phrase divine choreography is resonating with me. Thank you very much, Polly. Children under 11 are free. Poughkeepsie NY 12601. Staff Writer Pamela MacKenzie: 908-243 . I love the photos such a gift which makes me feel closer to Fall, my favorite season. Masks will also be required when you are not eating or drinking. Plume is officially back in stock!! Leave your pets at home. I found it quite enriching and resonate with those true answers. Im very thankful for your blog. It is just a slice of heaven. This blog is a daily dose from an spiritually-oriented, artist, thinker, sage. Thanks, Polly, for listening so carefully and sharing so selflessly. More and more brand-new knitters/crocheters are joining people who have been knitting for a lifetime. All of our Dyed in the Wool is Ready-to-Ship (ships in 3-5 business days). The Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers Association, a non-profit, hosts the NYS Sheep and Wool Festival every October at the scenic Dutchess County. Thank you for sharing the joy of your trip with us. Thank you for introducing me to wonderful, amazing authors. Can I request to share my room with someone? Thank you for your burst of sunshine reflected in your positivity this morning I look forward to your blogs. Whether its food or art or nature . For any of you out there who have outstanding questions about this upcoming trip, we will be hosting Q&A Zoom sessions to get your inquiries answered. All tickets must be fully paid by midnight Sept. 18. Our recommendation is to plan for masking. If you do leave your car, please park near where the bus is picking up. Our first one will be this Wednesday, Aug. 31, at 7 pm. Didn't order online during our virtual festivals? As part of The Flying Needles six-year birthday, were taking the party on the ROAD! I did your tomato tart a few days ago, and it was fabulous! Our top priority is the safety, health, and wellbeing of our community, its residents and visitors. New York Sheep & Wool Festival 2022. Saturday, June 18th @ 4-6pm: Gauge check with Carol. The outstanding photos and the amazing narratives made me feel I was on vacation for a few minutes each day. How blessed we are to have someone like you on this Earth. 33 Comments . Browse and shop from hundreds fiber artisans. Lace weight yarn. Date: October 21-22, 2023. As part of The Flying Needles six-year birthday, we're taking the party on the ROAD! The New York Sheep and Wool Festival returns to the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck. Add to calendar (Google) Duration of the event: 2022/8/2728. It makes so much sense and would have saved me a lot of self criticism. Event Location : Wanli Dist., New Taipei City Taiwn, R.O.C. If vaccination is contraindicated for you, a negative documented Rapid test within 24 hours is required for entrance. I wish I could have been there. Its a breath of fresh air, beauty, and innovative thinking! I mustve read it half a dozen times or more. You are a blessing! We have sheep and goat shows involving 4H kids as well as adults, Johnson said. For someone loving both color and texture, this place was heavenly! Todays post was a Gift from God. . Love the poem so so much and the first painting with the trees is INCREDIBLE!! Ysolda Teague brings together eleven designer friends, including Gudrun Johnston, Amy Herzog and Mary Jane Mucklestone, to share the sweaters they would wear to Rhinebeck, the site of the New York State Sheep and Wool Festival. Polly! Therefore, I love you! Love your work, Polly. Polly lets her spirituality into her art as you can see in the many abstract paintings she creates. Thank you for bringing your beautiful great outdoors into my world. We took our voting from a big group of staff favorites, and narrowed it down to four choices: Zola Jacket by Ambah O'Brien, Rowlock by Norah Gaughan, Wetherell by Kiyomi Burgin, and Gr8 Gingham Raglan byJessie Mae. Knitting: Rhinebeck! NY State Sheep And Wool Festival Dutchess County Fairgrounds 6550 Spring Brook Ave. Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Tickets can only be purchased at www.FlyingNeedlesYarn.com. Polly, your wonderful blog is doing more than its bit in this dreadful time. Your paintings make me so happy. We added a couple of extra days in NYC to the end of our trip as well. I just had to comment on todays blog. Rhinebeck Sheep & Wool Festival occurs rain or shine. You continue to inspire, impress, and Promotions, new products and sales. Pricing is ALL INCLUSIVE of transportation, lodging, breakfast both Saturday, Sunday and Monday, tickets to enter the Sheep & Wool Festival, & drop-off and pickup at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds. Just listened to your interview, it was stellar! It's back! What if I have to cancel? Not feeling any of those options? That could change closer to the event. Thank you for this.I absolutely love reading it! I appreciate the joy, inspiration, and great information you provide us in your blogs. One of the best parts of attending any fall fiber festival, of which Rhinebeck is a glittering, breathless, joy-infused example, is seeing all the handknit sweaters. Thank you for bringing your hydrangeas into my home via the internet. You won't want to miss this exciting celebration of art and agriculture. I shared it with my mom, an artist, and she is impressed with your art. TryThe Fibre Co. Luma! It's a big booth but we can't ever bring it all - a few bases have to stay home.Here are the yarns we're bringing in lots and lots of colors: We can't wait to see you at the festival and help you find new favorite yarns and colors for your next project. You are such an inspiring person, Polly, and I love the variety of your activities you share with us all! Its so amazing to see people sharing their knowledge, being open-minded to appreciate everybodys creativity, and purely enjoying the happiness and benefits of knitting. I am so happy to have found your site and to be able to enjoy your expression of Spirit! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and the helpful ones of others. Admission is $15per day at the gate. Still, she said, she felt last years festival was a great success. RHINEBECK, N.Y. Up to 30,000 people are expected to flock to the Dutchess County Fairgrounds on Saturday and Sunday as the New York Sheep and Wool Festival returns in full force. Thank you for Saying So Well What Needs To Be SAID! 9,105 Followers, 13 Following, 366 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from NYsheepwool (@nysheepwool) Leave pets at home. You put into words what I have been grappling with for a long time. Love the pictures of your elegant flowers. last week of march is our annual maple festival, our farm studio is also open thruout the year by appointment. To purchase yours, click here. I have so enjoyed your recent posts about your garden, your reflections about parenting, your vibrant artwork so many wonderful expressions of Spirit. $7.00/adults $12.00/weekend pass children free. You truly have a way with words: warm; strong; inviting; enlightening; so substantive, and more. I love all the colors and this food looks amazing! Lets all have a productive day and be joyful! Going through an unsure time. Your posts are treasure troves of your beautiful and giving heart. Tag your shared photos and tweets. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81395175016?pwd=Yzh4K0YzOWlsd3lDQ2xEejFaTXA1Zz09, t: Your reading challenge has inspired me and given me permission to read again, as previously I had just fitted reading round everything else. Thank you for expanding my ways to see, Polly. 12 projects by Ysolda and friends inspired by the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival. This blog is simultaneously simple and profound a perfect, balanced combination of seriousness and light. I feel your heart when I see them. Your abstracts are interesting and you have a unique style that is all your own. We'll be there in our usual spot at the back of Building C, booths 31-32, with lots and lots of our favorite yarns for you to shop in person! Patty Lyons is a nationally recognized knitting teacher, and best selling author who has been featured in Vogue Knitting and on PBS, and whose classes have been attended by more than 100,000 students online and in-person! e. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Wear comfortable shoes as there is lots of walking. Thank you, too, Angela Muller, for your fabulous and informative lecture. With appreciation for all you do to magnify good! Organizer Jalopy Theatre. Its a rare inspiration that can uncover an aching joy but those poems do that. Always the highlight of the event. . This year, I put on my sweaters, Affiknity and Harbor Springs, and I was so happy to see your finished projects while I was at the festival! [1] It is held at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, New York . These photos are so wonderful, it really warms the heart.