Sam Lovegrove Motorcycle Accident, Ryan Homes Down Payment, Gu Zoning Brevard County, Articles P

There purpose is to kill. 2. 44. Thanks a lot Pastor for these Prayer points. Father, let every evil link between me and the spirit of premature death be cut off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 19). I reject aborted victories in every area of my life, in Jesus name. 43. Lord, when my heart is depressed, confused, or overwhelmed with issues help me. Vultures of death fired against me backfire by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Have mercy on me today and let your mercy snatch me from those who seek my death in Jesus name. Learn how your comment data is processed. Allow me to find salvation by serving your Holy Cause throughout my life. Therefore as you enforce His word with this deliverance prayer today, I see you walking under divine protection in Jesus name. Father, i refuse to take "no" for an answer in this situation in Jesus name. Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. In my family, premature death has been swallowed up in victory forever in Jesus name. So our life is a life of long life with satisfaction, any spirit of Premature death seeking us will have to pass through Christ and God before they can take our lives and because we are Gods children, he will not permit the devil to snatch any of us to premature death. Bible verses; Prayer points; Verse of the day; Bible reading plan . 43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. 98. BibleKeyWord November 8, 2021 16686. A proper care of your body can also increase your life on earth. Powers orchestrating untimely death against any member of my family through sickness, I command you all to catch fire now, in . Let the divine anointing for spiritual breakthroughs fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus. Lord, Let sudden death take over any demonic agent who is seeking my life today in Jesus name. 13). 48. 40 Deliverance Prayers Against Marine Spirit. Let my prayer altar receive power today, in the name of Jesus. Holy Spirit, reveal Yourself to me, in the name of Jesus. 24). 90. 1. 26). Whatever hinders me from my goodness, give way now, in the name of Jesus. 29. Let spiritual violence that confuses the enemy be set into the camps of my enemies, in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 57:1-2 - The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. I these 5:17. 5). "Deliver me from my enemies, my God! I comand every discomfort in any part of my body to dry up,in the name of Jesus. 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 13). This means our lives is no longer in the hands of the devil. 50. 12). The plan of the devil is to steal, to kill and to destroy, until you resist the devil in prayers, he will continue to attack your life. ( 1 John 5:18) 3. Introduction. Because God have no pleasure in my death, therefore I shall turn and live in Jesus name. Familiar spirits arrows to terminate my life backfire to sender, in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft power, tormenting my life with the spirit of death, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. Then Abigail came to Nabal, and behold, he was holding a feast in his house, like the feast . A lot of Christians die prematurely because they are ignorant of this truth. 30). 52. And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth; But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, , He went out to the spring of water and threw salt in it and said, Thus says the. Holy Spirit, energise me to pray to arrest Gods attention, in the name of Jesus. 34. O Lord, turn my mountains to miracles in Jesus name. Oh Lord, destroy every coffin that was placed before my family in the witch craft covens in Jesus name. He will swallow up death for all time,And the Lord God will wipe tears away from all faces,And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth;For the Lord has spoken. O Lord, make me a divine phenomenon in Jesus name. In the Name of Jesus Every spirit of untimely death is destroyed from my home, my parents will not bury any of their children, my sibblings and I will never bury our kidsI decree live upon me and all that is connected with me in Jesus Mighty Name. Every power, transforming into animals in the night in order to attack me in the dreams, fall down and die, in Jesus name. My head, reject every manipulation and bewitchment of untimely death, in the name of Jesus. Part of our redemptive heritage is long life, that is why he died on the cross, that we might have life and have it more abundantly. 51. 31. knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, is never to die again; death no longer is master over Him. The boy was just in the field with his father when the enemy struck and tried to claim his life, this is an example of, Meanwhile, this is not a time to panic, or to start making calls, remember: Christ has not given you the spirit of bondage to fear, rather He has put inside of you the spirit of adoption whereby you are to cry out Abba Father, Moreover, you must not be ignorant of the devices of the devil, of which fear is a major one. Every pit, dug for my life by agent of death, swallow the agents, in the name of Jesus. Serving God in truth and in spirit will keep one away from the shackles of premature death, because as you are serving God, God is busy cancelling every death sentence over your life. This angel is Gods war angel, responsible for defending Gods people by taking lives or punishing Gods people by destroying them when they go astray. Luke 20:35-36: 10 Bible Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Home. 55. We shall live in Jesus Mighty Name! Please pray for me and my wife to be protected from a potentially dangerous man in my neighborhood. 23. 3. 14). 15. 4. 1. 12). Any calamity that will make people weep bitterly for me shall not come to pass in Jesus name. Oh Lord, turn any day appointed for mourning in my life to a great day of dancing, praises and thanksgiving in Jesus name. Nonetheless exhaustive, these spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures are met to get you started in prayer. I break and loose myself from all problems emanating from the womb, in the name of Jesus. When Jesus died, he went to hell and conquered death and hell,( Hebrews 2:14), took the keys ( Authority) of death and hell from them and set all their captives free, that is why in Matthew 27:52 you see that all the saints of old who had died, rose up from the grave ( hades) and ascended to heaven with Christ.There souls where finally free and saved. Every wicked device against my health, receive fire, in the name of Jesus. Sudden Death. Psalms 118:17 - I shall not die, but live . I trust in you to deliver me from my trials. Today we shall be engaging deliverance prayer to prevent untimely death. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, Deliverance Prayer to prevent untimely death, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, Deliverance Prayer Against Eating In The Dream, Prayers Against Enchantment and Divination, War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine Speed, Powerful Prayer Points For Rain of Miracles, Powerful Prayer Points With The Blood of Jesus. Father, I reject and renounce every association with the spirit of premature death, in the name of Jesus. Father, let the blood of Jesus cancel and nullify every covenant of premature death programmed against my life, in the name of Jesus. 44. 31. And because, the keys of death and hell are in the hand of Christ, and He will use it to the favor of His children. Father, let every evil dedication to the spirit of premature death speaking in my life and destiny be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. This spirits held them captive until Christ came. Father, my head rejects every manipulation and bewitchment of premature death, in the name of Jesus. Revelation 1:18: 54. You must believe in His word, the word of God is final authority, if the word says you shall not die young, then believe it. 1. We also have another Arch angel called Hades or hell or the grave, the purpose of this angel is to harvest dead souls to the underworld or waiting place. 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 6). We then prayed through asking Jesus for forgiveness for partnering with a spirit of death, instead of the Prince of Peace. , After the Lord blessed the Shunammite woman with a son through Prophet Elisha, the devil tried to kill the boy and stop the mothers joy. I refuse to be caged by the enemy of good things, in Jesus name. I refuse to be crushed by satanic mountains, in the name of Jesus. 9). The last enemy that will be abolished is death. Every satanic consultation concerning my life, be nullified, in the name of Jesus. In the bible, the angel of death is also called the destroyer or destroying angels, See Exodus 12:23, 1 Corinthians 10:10, Revelation 9:11. Romans 6:9: Thanks pastor for the vases and the prayers. 31). We give God approval into our lives by faith. I break and loose myself from every dark spirit and satanic bondage, in the name of Jesus. Every arrow of untimely death, fired at me in the dream, come out and go back to your senders, in Jesus' name. For further information or counseling, you can contact me at everydayprayerguide@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. 99. Every sickness unto death, I kill you now, die, in the name of Jesus. 16. I disband every host of wickedness organised against my life, in the name of Jesus. To enjoy long life in Christ, you must put your faith to work, through certain channels, Our God is a Faith God, He will not impose good things on you without your approval. Confession: Psalm 118:17: I shall not die but live, . TOPIC: Power Against Untimely Death (II) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 14 April 2022) BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 21, Deuteronomy 22, Luke 16:1-18, Proverbs 9:13-18. They come in timely for me. I want you to know the devil, demons, or the enemy has no power over you. 64. Oh Lord, let my life become too hot for any agent of untimely death, in the name of Jesus. 38. Death no longer has . 43). 1). I recover every organ of my body held by witches and wizards in any evil altar in the name of Jesus. Let every internal coffin in my life receive the fire of God and be roasted now, in the name of Jesus. In the days of His flesh, He offered up both prayers and supplications with loud crying and tears to the One able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His piety. 41. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Father, let every ancestral agreement with the spirit of premature death break by the blood of Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus. Meanwhile, this is not a time to panic, or to start making calls, remember: Christ has not given you the spirit of bondage to fear, rather He has put inside of you the spirit of adoption whereby you are to cry out Abba Father (Romans 8:15). You have entered an incorrect email address! This is the second death. Gracious Father I thank you because you have the best plans for me and that your will for me is to be established in your purpose on earth and not to die miserably, thank you Lord Jesus! 19). When the purpose or understanding of a thing is not known, abuse and misconceptions are inevitable. 2. The bible does not see death as a what rather its see death as a who. Every negative vision, dream or prophecy targeted at me backfire, in the name . 100. Premature death means dying at an early stage in life. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.