84 Inch Exterior Shutters, Is A Fuel Card A Fringe Benefit, Modern Warfare Unable To Connect To Data Center, Michael Gardner Obituary Massachusetts, Articles M

Our experts at TuneZilla have tried several spare parts options and have opted for a simple and inexpensive tool that allows you to scan codes via the OBD port directly to your mobile device! How long does it take to install the Rawtek DPF delete kit? After getting some great reviews for Andrew and fixmyvw i decided to use the dealer card to purchase a buzzken dpf delete along with Malone stage 2 tune and Flashzilla. Marginally more power than stage 1. Stage 1 plus: Stage 1 tune w/ deletes. of Torque! For any further assistance, please contact us via phone (1-855-729-8351)oremail(info@rawtekinc.com)to speak with a customer service representative. If you need to return an item they will give you an RMA number. This is the best bang for your buck. If an item is brand new and in good condition but simply not needed, you can still return that item for a refund or credit. I have a hard time seeing a good running manual trans TDI getting that low of mileage. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment iModAMD '11 Jetta TDI, MRTuning , GTB2060VKLR 6+6 MFS , S3 IC w SS Pipes We will do our best to accommodate order cancellations, but if for any reason we are unable to do so, you may return the product. Burnt out EGT Sensors (can cause DPF to fail), Condensation in EGR leading to water locking the engine. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. For vehicles from the 2000 model year only. South Bend Stage 2 Endurance K70038-HD-OCE (+$275.00), Select an option If an item is being returned to stock simply because it is not needed, original shipping charges will not be refunded. How do you engage it? You will need to return the defective part to us. * IF YOU PURCHASE A FLASHZILLA TUNE, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE* IF YOU PURCHASED A TUNE WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE PART(S) OR KIT(S), PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THEY DO NOT SHIP AT THE SAME TIME, FLASHZILLA DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM MALONE TUNING AND NOT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE. Now my JSW (w/ 170K) is a blast to drive. After60 days from the initial order date, brand new, non defective items that are manufactured by Rawtek and sold under the Rawtek brand are no longer returnable. We are not responsible for any return freight charges unless the return is due to a manufacturers defect or a direct result of an error on our part. Oct 14, 2017. : * Will my DSG transmission handle the extra torque? If the purchase was made with a debit or credit card. As long as you have a resonator or you are keeping your stock rear exhaust with muffler, your car will not drone. 295LB-FT WTQ (+70LB-FT wheel torque over stock) Increased fuel economy, often up to 10+MPG better. We will not be responsible for damaged returns resulting from inadequate packaging. The car runs smoother, faster, better than new! Stage 3 Average gain of 40 horsepower and 75 lb-ft of torque Requires upgraded fuel injectors and upgraded clutch if not equipped with factory Luk clutch. .205 nozzles and a stage 1 could make a black smoke screen. You have enough fuel to run 24 PSI of boost with the correct turbo. The following stages require a DSG Tune if you have an automatic transmission!It has to be installed at your local TuneZilla dealer. Also, thank to AARodriguez for the quick tune. SACHS/LuK VR6 Clutch Kit 17-036 (South Bend Stage 2 Daily +$235, Stage 2 Endurance +$275 ) They solved an ECU firmware issue following the VW "fix" and got a partial tune (DSG and Stage 1 custom) installed, since I was going to do the Rawtek install myself. We are also not responsible for lost or stolen packages and all such claims must be processed through the shipping company. Extract 1 Extract Using our FlashZilla mobile flash loader, you can identify and read your stock ECU file. If you do not have your order number, please indicate when your order was purchased and the full name you used upon ordering. Detailed parts installation guides are available for download at the bottom of the product pages and on the, Have an authorized TuneZilla Dealer tune it for you, Increased reliability, lower maintenance costs, 295LB-FT WTQ (+70LB-FT wheel torque over stock). The Stage 2 is by far the most popular tune. We offer these both for purchase or rental. Notes: DSG tuning is separate from ECM tuning. Therefore, no orders can be canceled after receiving our electronic Order Confirmation email. Download a copy to your FlashZilla device and upload it to your computer. # tdi # malonetuning # Boost # tuning # vw # vwtdi # turbo # gotboost # diesel # hp # allthetorque # vwtuning # mk5 # mk6 # vwtuning # tdituning Sign Up All shipments are insured for the full value. The factors to consider when choosing a midpipe are Budget, Environment and Sound Quality. Regardless, more power and more mpg make this well worth it (even if VW paid for it)! Stock this is where they really seem to run out of breath. I've never heard any references to any stages lower or higher than stage 2. Gobs of torque and still 10L/100km or better economy. If an item is being returned to stock simply because it is not needed, original shipping charges will not be refunded. of Torque! Pretty sure the clutch will be 100% fine on stage 2 based on what I've read, but is it even worth going back and paying more for a new flash as it's only 9HP/9TQ increase? Here is an image showing the difference between the old versus the new exhaust kit. At cruising speeds it's smoother and quieter. Will I have a Check Engine Light after doing the DPF Delete Kit? The resonator eliminates drone entirely and brings the overal volume down to a reasonable yet sporty level. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. I have actually always wondered, what is the launch control actually like? Whether or not you need a resonator depends on what type of sound you are looking for. If you'd like to have a little trouble putting all your power to the ground (in a good way), this is for you! This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. STAGE 0.5 (+18 horsepower and +0 torque)* STAGE 1 (+20 horsepower and +62 torque)* STAGE 2 (+30 horsepower and +70 torque)* STAGE 3 (+50 horsepower and +85 torque)* Required Upgrades - Clutch So you have .205 nozzles and an 11mm pump, which in theory puts you into the .216 range. Malone Tuning Malone Stage 3 Tune for VE TDIs (AAR393) Malone Stage 3 Tune for VE TDIs (AAR393) Malone Tuning $299.00 (3 reviews) Write a Review SKU: AAR-393 Availability: Ships within 24 hours She attended Liverpool Institute High School for Girls and Childwall College.. Career. I had to contact malone because my ECU was not in the database. This tune has refined the drive-ability of my T3 Touareg, throttle response improved, less gear changing, pulls harder in gear vs down shifting. VCDS Logging, Be the first to review Tunezilla Tune, CBEA CJAA. Some versions of factory ECM programming do not throw codes when a "wrong" MAP is installed, but a 3 bar MAP will give 20% more boost than the tune requests generally causing a spike. Thumbs up for the team at fixmyvw! View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries View Articles Senior Member Two Rings. 0 days from the initial order date, brand new, non defective items that are manufactured by Rawtek and sold under the Rawtek brand are no longer returnable. Everything went smooth as silk. Expected gains depending on configuration are roughly +60 hp and +115 torque, Cascade German Stage III Performance Package Kit, ALH TDI. We offer these both for purchase or rental. , that are not manufactured by Rawtek and are sold under brand names other than Rawtek, are no longer returnable after 30 days. It's always stage 2 Malone. If an item is defective before you install it, or simply not as advertised, you have 60 days from the shipping date, to return that item to us for a hassle free refund, of the full amount including shipping, or exchange. Audi BMW Dodge Jeep Mercedes Porsche Smart VW. Goes to show how much the emission system chokes the engine. Our Tuning Catalog has Moved to. We will then email you a prepaid UPS return shipping label. You will have to return the damaged parts to us, again at no charge to you. V2 Hybrid Turbos for BMW M57 Diesels - 335D and X5 35D, BMW 335D World Record for the 1/4 Mile, OBD Tuning and New Hybrid Turbo Kits. Quick view Details. , it may take an additional 1-7 business day(s) for your financial institution to reflect the credit back onyour account. The instructions and the videos didn't work well for my car. ago. When ever possible, we encourage that you pack your parts to be returned in the original packaging. CR170 Stage 3 Built by AARodriguez and tuned by JR Auto Performance, BMW 335D / X5D Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer, Project Race Wagon: 2015 Golf Sportwagen Street/Track Build, BMW Diesel Common CEL Codes - Troubleshooting Help Resource, BMW M57 Injector Codes on 335d and X5 35d, 4687: Throttle Valve Actuator code troubleshooting - BMW M57 Diesel, 4990: Exhaust backpressure sensor before turbocharger, plausibility, Low Rail Pressure! When your parts arrive please check them for damage. 2003 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Wagon1.9L ALH 320,000 milesOriginal vnt15 turboMalone Stage 3 Tune w/ dynamic idle and dynamic EGRBosio DLC 1019 nozzlesSouth Bend . (Off-Road ONLY): * Do you understand that products which modify emissions systems are for off-road use only and are NOT street legal? professionals and DIYers welcome! Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road. The ECONO tune will allow your car to run properly without the DPF while maintaining stock power levels. Installation time averages 4 hours but can take longer if you do not have access to a vehicle lift or if your original parts are damaged or rusted. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Here's how it works: First we ship you theTuneZilla programmer, you plug it into your cars OBDII port, download your stock ECU ID file, we will then send you the new tuned file for you to upload to your car. Stage 1 with stock exhaust: No black smoke ever! - 2008 Audi A5 - Sport Trim Level - 3.0 Litre Turbo Diesel V6 Engine. I think if you figure your multiplier with a gps you will probably find you are getting low to mid 40's. I have stage III with .216s and stock turbo on two vehicles. Really wakes the car up. Today's 7,000+ jobs in Wrocaw, Dolnolskie, Poland. If an item being returned was grouped with other items, the portion of the original shipping cost to be refunded will be determined based onthat items weight and volume. You will need to return the defective part to us. AreYouRestarted7 3 mo. TheTuneZilla is a handheld programmer that connects to your vehicles OBDII port and allows you to tune your ECM without removing it from the vehicle. That sucks, guess thats only 36mpg. The tune is absolutely amazing! Any substitutions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Cookie Notice When ever possible, we encourage that you pack your parts to be returned in the original packaging. Good power and great economy. I'm pretty sure youd need a clutch too, the DSG just needs a trans tune to bump it up to handle up to 300ish hp. Your payment information is processed securely. 2008 Audi A5, Coupe, Sport, Quattro, 3.0 TDI, V6, Automatic, 240BHP FSH, Stage 2. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. This makes things much easier and speeds up the process for getting your replacement parts or money back. I like the performance from this tune although I am not getting the mileage I heard from it. . If you do not tune the DSG transmission to match the increased torque, you will experience rough shifts that could damage your transmission over time. Codes 4560, 4570 and more for BMW Diesel - Rail Pressure Plausibility delivery controlled, Error code 4BDC: Fuel presupply control - X5 E70 35D, BMW DDE Installation Guide and Troubleshooting - No Start, 2015 TDI Tuning - Flashzilla V3 User Guide - Malone Tuning, How to change a G40 Cam position sensor - 10 minute job, CKRA Passat Logging Guide - VCDS - Malone Tuning, AARodriguez Corp. - Off Road Use Only Disclaimer, AARodriguez Corp. TDI Build with RyanP's 2260 kit, Malone Tuning - Stage 2 Tune 3.0L V6 TDI (AAR1581), VW 3.0L CR TDI Touareg & Q7 DPF and SCR Delete Kit by BuzzKen (AAR1564), Malone Tuning - Stage 1 Tune 3.0L V6 TDI (AAR1580), VW 3.0L CR TDI Touareg & Q7 Downpipe Kit by BuzzKen (2009-2012) (AAR2097), Malone Stage 4 Tune for VE TDIs (AAR1155), Malone Tuning - Stage 2 Tune for 2015 Golf/Jetta/Passat CR TDI (AAR1443), New Release! The tune itself was great as it had higher peak torque at 2k RPM and made the car a lot of fun to drive.