Where Is Jerry Jones Yacht Docked, Cub Cadet Xt1 42 Mulch Kit Installation, Articles L

Sylvie glances at the tall, floor-to-ceiling window only seconds before the familiar figure emerges from around the corner. When he woke up, he realized he . An impossibly fluffy, completely self-indulgent sequel to my sex pollen fic. They find love between the pages of second hand b Astrid Woods was just a regular 23 year old living in New York Cityor so she thought she was completely ordinary. The book is the second in the Black Shadow Pack Series Spin-off Novels. Cassie's heart and soul is broken THROUGH FIRE AND BLOOD He came for me. And it's Loki, who has been banished to Jotunheim for his actions against Earth and Asgard. My finger trailed down from his nose to his mouth, brushing his soft lips gently. She believes she has life all figured out. As the coronation for the new king of Asgard is derailed by the arrival of their enemy, tensions between the brothers rise and they threaten to tear a rift between them that Leonidas is not sure can ever be healed. Without a wand, much in the way of magic, or any resources whatsoever, Harry must make his way through this new yet oddly familiar world and make sense of his place in it. Immediately, laughter died on Sylvies tongue as cold fear clawed at her insides. Spin-Off Book 2 - THROUGH THE EYES OF MY ALPHA (Completed) Expect to be entertained. When you- He played an air guitar, And then when you- He imitated a screeching guitar riff. He's a broken god that refuses trust. After that, David embarked on the journey toward the pinnacle of his life. The Path to Hell and Redemption 6. Rule III: Never tell anyone about the rules. a seo de comentarios da fanfic original tem teorias sobre ela, The De-Aged Doctor and the Hammer of Thor, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan, The De-Aged Doctor in the Rick Riordan Universe, Mobius M. Mobius & Ravonna Lexus Renslayer, Loki & Mobius M. Mobius & Sylvie (Loki TV), sugar-and-spice-parker (WriterReadsStuff), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Never Have I Ever Cut Off My Nose Just to Spite My Face, Canon Divergence - Thor: Love and Thunder (2022). A story of romance, drama, and turmoil between two beings of mischief and chaos. The Avengers and Shield both felt that as long as Loki was on Earth, he should be under supervision. While on vacation from the Multiversal War, Loki and Sylvie arrive in New Asgard in 2025, with intentions of reuniting with Thor. "Alia, do you trust me? . They have an instant attraction and give into their impulses on that night but when the school year begins somethings comes up that changes their lives and Lamentis Elementary history. Yet you carry yourself, a fly with no wings. But I refused to look at him. Most of the time you didn't mind but took joy in causing chaos and pranks when bored. The Avengers are put on a mission to capture her and to try and bring her back. For freedom. "For all time!" Thistle is an elven dragon rider who finds herself living with the Avengers after helping with a mission. For chaos. In the world of swiping left, right, super likes and pick-up lines, finding a love match is hard. My voice was trebling. Excuse me?, Jealous, she repeated. Y, mientras l ms hablaba, mis razonamientos comenzaban a sesgarse. [2021]. He can only find her on the feeble planet. That was all that mattered. Immer mit dem Gedanken im Hinterkopf, das Jener der bleibt zwar fort ist, aber seine Varianten nur darauf wartet sich diese Welt zu eigen zu machen. Mornings After 5. Instincts (A Loki Fanfic) by Just Keep Your Hopes Up 313K 11.3K 45 Kit is not your normal Kitten. ***** After those first few lines, professional boxer Thor turns out to be the perfect candidate. And then with the word Pregnant, clear as day. New arc: Operation: OCEANA! Especially from Mobius.. And even if they do, are they brave enough to do anything about it? The most Loki got up to nowadays was pranks on civilians that caused them minor headaches. Your Alpha's sister?" Luckily there's a handsome (and just slightly angsty) prince who is eager to help her. But when good intentions, cheeky bets and playful banter start having real-life consequences, decisions will need to be made. She makes some more friends along the way, learns some new skills, and helps the family to heal centuries-long wounds but will her help be enough when an outside force threatens the Realm Eternal? When Steve and Tony hack into SHIELD to find missing weapons shipments, they find more than they bargained f You are a healer working with the Avengers when Loki comes to join the team! Please consider turning it on! RWBY Excuse me?, Jealous, she repeated. We already Loki will take some fanfiction-esque turns itself with speculation of alter egos like Lady Loki, kid Loki, and old Loki. Teen Spirit 10. Stta 7. Loki looked around to make sure no one saw and when he saw that Mobius was looking at him he grinned cheekily and held a finger up to his mouth in a shushing motion before dashing out the door. And so she thought, until the reality of her past came hunting her. busanteam ; plagiarism is a crime. A growl revibrated from his chest, as his hands coiled into fists. But how hard is it to find a lover for your loved one? loki fanfiction rated m. Home / Keywords / loki fanfiction rated m. Filter By. Fan art for If You Had This Time Again.. Its rare you find a shipping fic that covers all the classic fanfiction tropes. For your information, I am a quadrillionaire. Until one day he turns up in the Tower, badly hurt and with no explanation as to what happened. Although, perhaps it's not as much of an internal clock as the flicking digits on the screen of the till that tell her he's close. Loki, determined to figure out who this masked man who stole his heart is, investigates in the hopes of meeting the stranger once more. Loki fanfiction is not just for those who want more from the cheeky villain; the best Loki fanfiction stories have been written for everybody, especially those times when people have been looking for something a little different and entertaining! Loki raises Y/N has always loved Marvel and one day something unusual happens: A strange figure transport her to another dimension. After 1,400 years of sticking by their side and growing up beside them, was it so selfish to hope that there had grown a more familial bond between them? --------------------------- Vuelven a encontrarse. Unfortunately, what Fury ordered is what he g After growing up believing love could never truly exist, Y/N Stark discovers that she indeed has a soulmate. But when they knock on his door, theyre surprised when a child named Love answers instead. While the story stands alone, I recommend that you read the series and the spin-off novel Book 1, to gain a better understanding of the characters. I don't own Avengers or anything in the Marvel Cinematic universe or Marvel in general just my Ocs. The story uses time travel to bring us back to Tony and the Avengers eating shawarma and then fills in gaps between films from there, all with a gorgeous love story between Iron Man and Loki. Sie brauchen Hilfe.Jeden Donnerstag ein neues Kapitel. Can they handle the responsibility against their own wishes and desires? Spin-Off Book 1 - IN THE ARMS OF MY ALPHA (Completed) The peace between Asgard and Jotunheim depends on king Laufey's children, Loki and Sylvie. I'm the only one standing in the way for him. Language: English Words: 0 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Kudos: 3 . They are on the verge of a momentous declaration when a little green guy appearsand his magic still works in the TVA! Maria locked eyes with her wife, a knowing stare that they both knew all too well. Pokemon World: Asgard, Earth (etc.) This time, his new best friend, Mobius, isn't on his side, and Loki and Sylvie share the same, awful fate. Loki Needs a Hug (Marvel) Protective Mobius M. Mobius Everyone Needs A Hug Idiots in Love Happy Ending Humor Sad and Happy Die Gesichte setzt am Ende der ersten Staffel an. You and Thor Odinson have been friends since childhood. I can assure you it'll be painful. In a world where Alpha Females are pawned for the Claiming, being an Omega Female is considered to be a blessing. (Ranked #1 in LokixOC) Mobius kann Loki aus dem Alternativen Zeitstrahl retten und sie landen gemeinsam mit ihrer kleinen Gruppe im wahren Zeitstrahl. He knows it isn't the smartest thing he ever did, but he can't help it, either. I walked towards him, biting my lower lip as I unbuttoned his shirt, ignoring his anger. Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (25324), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (8569), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s) (4052), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (5018), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, (ol a tag de fun without plot enganosa, autore queria comear um fanfic de diverso sem enredo mas ento elu pensou num enredo e cedeu, tem enredo. He blinked, read the words again, and stared at the handwritten page in disbelief. A lot of the stories are centered around Lokis backstory and his relationship with Thor after he is adopted into Asgard. Un matrimonio por contrato para mantener la sociedad de sus grandes empresas en primer lugar y para traer al mundo a un heredero. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (30361), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (9609), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s) (4617), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (5422), James "Bucky" Barnes/Peggy Carter/Steve Rogers, WTF | Winter Temporary Fandom Kombat 2023, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, (ol a tag de fun without plot enganosa, autore queria comear um fanfic de diverso sem enredo mas ento elu pensou num enredo e cedeu, tem enredo. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. You may find me at Nov "If you don't send me a bride! Mobius is rather easy-going and often in a happy mood. All characters are owned by their respective owners. And Loki is not happy about it at all. !Lokius one-shots because i am inlove w/ them. Under a spell that makes him younger when he uses magic, Loki must live with The Avengers in Stark tower until he is ready to return to Asgard for his sentencing. He takes the baby girl with him back to Asgard. Loki x reader x Thor Mobius was speechless as he watched Loki leave as quickly as he had appeared, like an apparition. One glance at the tags and its obvious this story by STARSdidathing is a contender. When Sylvie and Jane first come to the town of Asgardshire with their father Mobius, their aunt Agatha leaves no stone unturned in setting them up with suitable men. Based after The Avengers Una mujer juzgada sin ser oda.