Hydrogen Peroxide And Baking Soda Hair Before And After, Emotional Development In Middle Adulthood Health And Social Care, Greenwich High School Basketball Roster, Articles L

"Simba was a great King." Makucha leans in to talk face to face with the lion, Before Kion could do anything he was knocked out by Makucha and it all went to black. He soon discovers, however, that his job isn't exactly as easy as it sounds. "KION!" Ono do you see anything? Simba wasn't going to make it. The family walked to bed and waited until morning. He heard Kiara sniffled, he pulled her closer, and soon Kiara was done crying. " Th elion guard bit there lips hard. Simba sniped out of his head argument as he felt Kiara rub her head agust his leg to get his attention. Simba laid his head down with Kion in his paws who rested his head on his dad's mane like pillow. Kiara called as she rushed out of the cave. " The great kings told me of an ancient ritual one I thought was lost in history." But of course-" Taka put his paw tried back, rubingit to help calm him down. " With a smile Take looked down at the cub, who mixed eyes meet his green and scar one. Name's Chelsea!" She said. He will get very worried when his father is in danger and will do all in his might to ensure his safety (the same with all his family members). "so, can you look after kion for me today." season4, tlk, lionking. But that wasn't going to be some until sometime. " They cornered the group of girls by a rock. Lion Guard, Mystery of the roar by ZombieChameleon 22.5K 229 31 This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all rights reserved to Disney Kion has became king of the tree. A paw grabbed her and Kion. Another roar shook it again. He drempt of a lioness. DADDY DADDY DADDY! " You could say they won't be neck-ing us about it any more." "I don't think so Kion" she replied with tears in her eyes. kion has a strong connection to the lions of the past. Completed thelionguard lions ongoing +14 more # 5 Kion and Kiara: Forever Together by KionTheLeader 12.1K 188 17 "We better hurry, Janja probably realizes theres no fire." Kion: Well I don't feel THAT good but I think I can manage. I ran out of the cave, only to bump into kion and bunga. Daddy!" She ended. I landed in a graveyard of lions and hyanas. Lilly said. I see Jasiri, Madoa, and two other hyena cubs. With that Kion and Taka walked side by side, towards the horizon. Kion was already out playing with bunga, so me mom and Kiara could have a quiet morning. But being King isn't the easiest thing in the [Leona Kingscholar x fem! Now shall we get going? Kiara included. ", " That is way this ritual is rarely done." -Bunga: Does it hurt a lot? -Ono: Yeah! Prince Kion of the Pridelands was always different from his family. I will do any kinks including underage, rape, Zoophilia, necrophila and so forth. Taka yawned out as he finale woke up, much to his dismay. asked Janja. Taka:When the early hours have come and gone. Cried Wema. As Kion finished his snack, Taka walked out of the den as his eyes adjusted to the lighter darkness. Kiara said. And das was probably drinking, or eating. But in the end, all will be explained. With a long sigh Taka ,very slowly, teasing Kion as he went for the meat. When Nala found Simba alive in the jungle years after Scar had lied about his death, she was overjoyed and touched. Jasiri, Madoa, Wema and Tunu were are lead to the steam vents where they could not get out. "You met a lion!". Kiara & Kion (The Lion King) Kion (The Lion King) Kiara (The Lion King) Tiifu (The Lion King) Zuri (The Lion King) Brother/Sister Incest; Bathroom Sex; Strap-Ons; Pegging; Lesbian Sex; Foursome - F/F/F/M; Cowgirl Position; Doggy Style; Rough Sex; Spanking; Couch Sex; Bedroom Sex; Multiple Orgasms; Orgasm; Nudity; Shower Sex; Summary. Nala yelled. Ohh very well. Let get you home." Really?! I landed in a graveyard of lions and hyenas, with fresh bodies" I said with tears in my eyes. But I didn't react I just turned away my head and placed my tail between my legs again. I have put my character in it so please don't post awful things about this story. Shhbaby it's oki'm here..don't cry. Part 1 of G Friend Group Stories Language: English Words: 3,994 Chapters: 1/1 1 Kudos: 1 Hits: 2 Cried Jasiri. ends. Kopa , also known as Fluffy , is the oldest son of Simba and Nala , and the older brother of Kiara and Kion. Though he had never seen her before. I I can't." "No I'll never use the roar for evil" Kion said as the mist started swirling around him "Your still just a cub Kion and maybe over time the roar will make your own path, a path where you use it for greater purposes so you will soon be like" Kion stared in shock and fear as the mist brought out Scar to him smiling evilly "me". When Kion is kidnapped by Zira and her family,several unexpected events come up that turn the Pridelands upside do. That may be so, or that could mine nothing. Is there away you can save my son!?" Simba rested his chin on his cub's head letting Kion nuzzle under his soft mane "You want to talk about it?" Then mommy and daddy are going to be mad. ADD ANYTHING HERE OR JUST REMOVE IT new zealand flax leaves turning brown Facebook limo service liberia, costa rica Twitter brianna chickenfry net worth Pinterest washington crossing national cemetery burial schedule linkedin village home apartments dallas Telegram "These Giraffes seemed really happy about their new grazing grounds." Said Kion, as he led his friends back to the Guards cave. She said to him. Asked Nala. With such a rift, the broken family could lead to the end of the Pride Lands. "I'm sorry dad, The guard needs me and I cant let them down" Said Kion. Chapter 1, a lion guard fanfic | FanFiction "Kion, what happened?" King Simba's facial expression was stern, perhaps sterner than he'd ever looked before, and young Kion looked at his feet in shame. Kion waited for an answer back, but soon his cubish impatience took over him and he rushed in. Meanwhile dad walked towards me and nudged into me side. Kion tried to crawl the last way to Pride Rock but was soon stopped by Makucha. This contrasts the love and admiration he constantly feeds Kion's sister, Kiara; and aft Kion is not related to the royal family Oh, you mean HER" Said Janja. But to other his name was Scar. It's fine Kion, you take it beside am not very hungry this morning." Simba let Nala go first, one because she was closer and two he couldn't even breathe himself. "Leading the guard is you're responsibility." Replied Simba. This is a list of ships in Caldafox's fanfics. exclaimed Ono. His name was Taka. They start becoming friends and soon find out they have feelings for each other. As the wind blows between the infant's fur he smiled widely at the vast land before him. Just breathe. Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 668 A Spark of Light And Dark OkamiBattleBlock Summary: After nearly surviving his own birth Kion grew up with a friend only he could see. Simba said as he jumped after to reach her. He's dead. Lilly caught Kiara and Kion. Kion yelled through the dark den, his mouth still holding on to the meat. Rani is ready for Kion to take the next step to being king, and a lioness arrives from the Pridelands hello! " Vitani ran over to Kopa. Simba is Kion's father and (former) king. She cuddled on Kion. While Kion sees nothing wrong with him it cases a rift in Kion's family life. The Other Side. But Ono noticed something. Of..of course Kion. Simba ran over to Lilly. Kiara, Nala and Simba Continued to the elephant celebration. You've reached the end of published parts. At first Taka hated having Kion bug him during his alone time, even if he was the only animal who could see him. I don't think I can handle another troublemaker." When they almost was at Pride Rock Makucha jumped into Fuli and that knocked her out. For a few seconds everything stood still, but soon the wind started to pick up, as Rafiki recited an ancient chant. His eyes on the ground. " They got some dirt and mud and flowers and put them on Fuli, Disguising her as a hyena. Kion asked Ono. Luckily bunga noticed it and was trying to intimidate them. He is the king of the Pride Lands, the son of Mufasa and Sarabi, the adoptive son of Azima and Jahi, the adoptive brother of Jike , Uma , and Maisha, the mate of Nala, the father of Kiara, Kion, and Nguruma, and the adoptive father of Vuai . when she finds the pridelands A mysterious new lioness? Will they stop them in t Three different worlds, yet they all share the same destiny. Mom was also awake, and Kiara was still sleeping. They all ran over to the edge of the sink hole. "KION!" Someone yelled. ", With the a smile, Taka nuzzled Kion. " tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), 1. they were fast walker down with really worride looks on ther faces. With tired eyes Sarabi meet Simba's uncertain ones, with a sleepy smile she looked over to Kiara who also was waiting for an answer. " I will do any kinks including underage, rape, Zoophilia, necrophila and so forth. Nala rubbed her head under Simba's, making any feeling of doubt go away. -Kiara: Okay. That has never been done in soon long! Please father guided me. Work Search: The night was still and by the soft snoring of the Pride Below in the side den, everyone must have fallen asleep. She stroked the sobbing cubs heads as ther crying slowly died out. What he thinks and what be says. Cried Simba. Mom started licking my wounds to make sure It would stop bleeding. We give him something that Scar never felt ,love. The Lion Guard: Get well soon Kion! But I was to late, I was flying through the the air and plummeting to the ground. Much to Kion's dismay. " Kion: Ono can you take a look and see if there is any sign of trouble? They started to cry as thye buried there faces into to Jasiri and Madoa. She said as she pushed him down the stairwell. Kion whined. " as well as Kion and Rani must deal with Makucha and his army again. "you spoke to soon Kiara" I said playfully. Everyone looked over the horizon and saw Lilly battling Scar. Guys you heard him let's go! Said Jhou-Jhou. -Fuli: We have to hurry. Ono: Everyone! Two Long Years With a heavy sigh Rafiki looked at both parents as they waited for an answer. (laughs) Just kidding. I woke up, but strangely it was quiet. And I didn't even know how" he replied a little scared. "Looks like someone's got a crush!" And when do I touch it? Hey over there, I see a way down. sobbed Kion. The mjuzi suggested, as he put his hand on his mane, trying to think of a way to save Kion. she said to her. Simba laid his head down with Kion in his paws who rested his head on his dad's mane like pillow. Meanwhile a nice puddle of blood was created around me. Much like how you Simba talked with your father, Kion will be able to talk with his spirit friend if you will. Taka's heart skipped a beat as Kion ran up and nuzzled his face into Taka leg. " Kion made his way towards the back of Pride Rock. Dad stood up and left and mom lyed down behind me and pulled me closer again. This story happens a few days after the episode 'Lions of the Outlands' from season 1 of The Lion Guard. Kik used the roar of the elders and blew away the hyanas, but unfortunately me too. Come back!" For many reasons, but for one in particular. Kion whined, his smile gone. " I arrived at Pride rock, and luckily no one was there. "A group of girls!" Simba rubbed his check with his paw, and when he recovered from the quike pain, he was met with a very angry Nala. " "Oh! ", With a sigh Simba patted Kion's head, who gained a growl from Taka. " In this case it was a blessing, neither parent could bare the thought of Kiara hearing the news. ", " Just to see the sunrise over the hills. Years later a threat to the Prideland find out what happends( ) "Looks like we got a trespasser!" Well, Hyena how do you know there is a fire? No amount of evil can turn him against his family. We'll always be brother and sister. "OK stay here, I'm going to get bunga" I said. After she finished she went outside and told Kiara to find kion and bring him back. lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kionchristijan albers vermogen. Simba commanded. she tride . Kion and Bunga are going to visit the Pridelands, but while they are away Kion . You done this before Simba. So you have someone to play with daddy! Growled Simba. You Tried to escape us when we tried to offer you a free place in out clan but no, you tried to fight us instead. Kion followed Lilly. Said Jasiri. On top of that, a coat whiter than snow? prnom fille doux et chic lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion On my way to Pride rock I walked past a few lionesses, and most of them asked things like. Maybe Zire wou-" Simba was meet with a swift slap in the face. Scar can tanut, and corrupt our son all he wants. Queen Miranda asked when Sofia arrived home. "Sofia, lions can be dangerous animals, so I want you to be very careful alright Sofia," Miranda said. Bunga: Are you sure you can go on patrol today? That night, After all the speeches. Take this! Rafiki, who is in Kion?" How did Kion and his friends meet? They catch the vast majority of the food, and they Leopards are felines that appear in The Lion Guard universe. The world seemed to slow down as the two just stared at each other. I'm not I'm not like Scar" "Kion" the cub turn his head to see his father approaching him. Mom?" "Move Lilly!" Legends of the Lion Guard Chronicles Simba is a male lion. I already faced it once but again! "We will when you join out clan hahaha" laughed Janja. The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar Simba is shown atop Pride Rock teaching his daughter, Kiara, about how to rule the Pride Lands as the future queen. Said Chelsea, as she hugged him. So apparently there are not alot of kionxzuri stories, granted there are little to no kionxzuri stories on wattpad, they are mostly on fanfiction.net or youtube. Kion has a crush. Lilly walked over. Jasiri and Madoa notice a water pool near by "Wema, Tunu, go soake your paws in that water over there, Ive been told it heals burned paws faster. Thanks Kiara. Nala is the secong to show up. I'm not surprised I just think it pretty!". Remind you of someone?" Simba called back. " Noticing his frown did left up, with a smile Taka continued a new verse. How did the Night Pride formed? We'll take you with Rafiki. Read task from the story Tree Of Life (Kion And Rani) by KionxRani319 (lionguard) with 710 reads. Lilly emerged from the water and grabbed Scar. But I am not only the king but my daughters father, and even if their is the slightest chance that Kion will become like Scar then-". " sanzubestboy, QueenKillTheKings, Z3r0n1us, and LordDavai Kiara was crying a little out of fear and shock. Simba stepped frowed to get a closer a closer look at his son, who was sleeping calmly. " Please there has to be something you can do!". " Credit Solution Experts Incorporated offers quality business credit building services, which includes an easy step-by-step system designed for helping clients build their business credit effortlessly. Thank you dad. "but how, I only used it once. Suddenly, it went completely silent, not even a bird chirping filled the air. 2. It okay Kion, as long as you safe.". " Kion hoppes on his dads back and pulls on his ear but sill nothing. Oh Ya, almost forgot! The wind picked up to torrent leafs began be thrown up in the air. With powers similar to the roar? Said Kion. Still under editing . The Lion Guard comes out of the Lair to go patrolling. I just hope he's more like you. It was his time to join the Lions of the past. Leona hated his brother. Lilly said as she ran after him.