Tula Tungkol Sa Pagpapahalaga Sa Pagiging Makatao, Articles K

If you'd like to receive daily updates then register to receive notifications directly to your browser. You're as smooth as Tennessee whiskey Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox. And for good reason! The video gained attention not only because of Jones's stunning vocals, but by Dayla's adorable reaction to h Dick Van Dyke As Gnome Performs Frank Sinatra Hit On The Masked Singer, Hilarious Tim Conway Sketch Reminds Us Never To Let Him Fix A Violin, Actor Henry Winkler Shares How Family Escaped Holocaust, Kelsey Grammer Tears Up Discussing Jesus Revolution On Kelly and Ryan, Audience Members Impromptu Performance Stunned Johnny Carson, 11-Year-Old Dedicates 'Unchained Melody' To Her Grandparents, Jennifer Hudson Sings Walk With Me, Lord Duet With Viral Kid Reporter, A Prayer to Help Me Stop Overthinking - Your Daily Prayer - March 4. Liquor was the only love I've known Kris' new single, \"You Rescued Me,\" is now available everywhere. You're as smooth as Tennessee whiskey The video gained attentionnot only because of Joness stunning vocals, but by Daylas adorable reaction to hearing her dad sing. To date, the video that made him a household name has been viewed more than 50 million times. His voice is beloved by everyone! Music is the connection to everything. The Booth Brothers - In Christ Alone (Medley) [ Wintley Phipps - It Is Well With My Soul (From Veterinarian Comedian Has the Best Stories. Since the initial video, Kris has since gained over 70,000 subscribers to his youtube channel, and seems to be getting the attention and praise he deserves. I started out in the church. Pauls letter still applies to our lives today when sinful desires tempt us or when we focus too intently on our worldly problems rather than our heavenly hope. After their brief interview, the talk show host gave the singing dad a chance to perform for his first live audience, before presenting him with a life-changing surprisefrom her partners at Shutterfly. Kris Jones became a viral sensation when his daughter, Dayla, filmed him singing Tennessee Whiskey in a Home Depot parking lot. The "Tennessee Whiskey" Dad's brush with fame found him and his daughter on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. And now the Alvarado, Texas, nativeis back with another impressive cover. https://youtu.be/_8ImFZ5T1k0 He also shared his love of singing with his daughter, who has transitioned from video recorder to on-screen talent herself. The one constant has been his family and their support for him has never wavered. Written byDean Dillonand Linda Hargrove, "Tennessee Whiskey" was previous released by country music artist David Allan Coe. COPYRIGHT 2023, WOMG. 9 Famous Christian Actors: You May Be Surprised! Disclaimer: All content is provided for fun and entertainment purposes only. He had a lot of that.. You're as warm as a glass of brandy Priscilla Presley Shares Emotional Post On Lisa Marie's Birthday, Tennessee Whiskey Dad Gets Big Break With Ellen Show Appearance, Saving Private Ryan Actor Tom Sizemore Has Died, Jay Leno Appears On First Talk Show Since Burn & Motorcycle Accidents, Sam Elliott Reunites With Big Lebowski Co-Star Jeff Bridges At SAG Awards, Florida Man Faces Legal Consequences For Hammer Attack On Shark, Dukes Of Hazzard Car Driven By Cast Members Has Been Totaled, Tom Sizemores Manager Releases Upsetting Update On His Condition, Austin Butler Called A True Gentleman For Helping Winners Up Steps At SAG Awards. An incredibly talented father and daughter, Kris and Dayla Jones from Alvarado, Texas, have been gaining an impressive online following after they posted a video of themselves singing together in their car in 2017. Kris has had a whirlwind start to his music career. Together, the father and daughter sang Keith Urbans Blue Aint Your Color. Their rendition couldnt be more beautiful. She posted the video to her YouTube channel, and it quickly. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. There are many other actors that are lesser known that are Christian but we will save those for another article. She posted the video to her YouTube channel, and it quickly amassed over 38 million views. If you enjoyed this amazing video please share it with your friends. His talent earned him millions of views on YouTube and. Purchase a hard copy of Kris' debut EP: http://krisjonesofficial.com/shop/Also available on:Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6UInG5ApDIGfLTK59YmYDf?si=02HfACNWTwygpeteZgCgSgiTunes: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/kris-jones-ep/1355397304?mt=1\u0026app=musicAmazon: https://www.amazon.com/Kris-Jones/dp/B07B6VLPJ5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8\u0026qid=1532967685\u0026sr=8-1\u0026keywords=kris+jonesFollow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pearceentertainment/Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pearceentertainment/Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/pearceent Popular video sections on Godtube include; Christian bands and singers in Christian music videos, Christian comedians and comedy skits, spoofs and parodies in funny videos, cute videos featuring kids and animals, sports videos, Christian news videos and inspirational videos. Before their popular collaboration on "Say Something", Chris Stapleton and Justin Timberlake took the world by storm while covering George Jones'"Tennessee Whiskey" during the 2015 CMA Awards. Mar 19, 2021 - Kris Jones. The 30-second black and white video shows Jones singing Chris Stapletons Daddy Doesnt Pray Anymore, a song penned by Stapleton several years before his own father passed away. She was like Sit down boy. The video of Kris and Dayla performing their duet is the most popular video on Pearce Entertainments YouTube channel with over 6 million views. Kris was also profiled by the Dallas Morning News, which allowed him to bravely explain. If his Ellen appearance is any indication, we can planto see Jones make it far on the next season of The Voice. A song can make us happy, make us want to dance, or remember a special person that has passed on, Jones told Country Rebel. Let us know what you think and be sure to send this along to your friends and family members. Be inspired in your walk with Jesus Christ and grow in your knowledge of the Bible with videos highlighting inspirational messages and verses. He was good, he was bad. ? Start uploading your Christian videos today! Found the bottom of a bottle always dry Jones. 1.4M views, 16K likes, 6.1K loves, 1.2K comments, 7.5K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Kris Jones: Proud to have Dayla join me to sing "Baby, It's. In a music video posted to the YouTube channelDaylafulla, Texas dadKris Jonespours his heart out in his very own"Carpool Karaoke"version of the track. See Photos. This decision did not end up hurting his career, however. Hear Kris Jones sing Daddy Doesnt Pray Anymore below. Christian Comedian Tim Hawkins On Why We Need W Holderness Family Sings About Dirty Dishes Flee 97-Year-Old Farmer Steals The Show During Class 3 Womens Hilarious Audition That Fooled Simon. A call came in from a number we didnt recognize, and the guy had an English accent so we knew it was important, Jones joked. So, I went to work.. Your health is important to us. 127K subscribers Kris Jones joined by daughter, Dayla singing, "Baby, It's Cold Outside" Kris' new single, "You Rescued Me," is now available everywhere. I had to convince him to sing that song. To see the video that made Kris a star, click here. In a new video, Jones is joined by 15-year old Dayla to perform a beautiful duet cover of Keith Urbans Blue Aint Your Color.. But in the latest video his daughter, Dayla joins in to create a stunning duet of Keith Urban's 'Blue Ain't Your Colour' and they both sound truly incredible. Remember that name. Would you ever see them perform live if you had the chance? Our content is created to the best of our knowledge, yet it is of general nature and cannot in any way substitute an individual consultation by your doctor. Clearly, these two have gotten quite good at singing in the car, but Jones is looking to do much, much more than that with his career. More than 30 million views later, Jones finally got his big break. The sentiment is similar for Kris Jones who remembers his own dad when he hears the song. Hence he is traveling most of the time due to his work. Whilst you are here, why not spread some joy and share a little happiest with your friends. Kris Jones & Dayla Sing Keith Urban's 'Blue Ain't Your Color' Pearce Entertainment 127K subscribers Subscribe 137K 6.9M views 5 years ago Kris' new single, "You Rescued Me," is now. Their version of Keith Urban's "Blue Ain't Your Color" sounds amazing! Kris said during that challenging period in his life music was always his solace. The married dad of three from Alvarado, Texas, was invited to perform on The Ellen Show after one of the shows producers saw his viral video. If not, then let us remind you. George Strait Admits He Actually Passed on Recording "Tennessee Whiskey", Hear the 'Tennessee Whiskey' Dad Kris Jones Cover 'Stand By Me'. Kris should consider showcasing his daughter'sincredible talent on his next album! If you've heard Kris Jones sing then you most likely remember the first time you heard him and what your reaction was. You're as sweet as strawberry wine We'd still like to see him on The Voice's Team Blake or watch him get feedback from American Idol's Luke Bryan because this cover shows enough talent to impress George Jones himself. My wife and I were sitting in the Shell parking lot because we get no cell phone service at homewe live in the country. So, when her daughter presented with the idea of capturing a duet . In less than a month, Kris Jones went from a blue collar dad with dreams of a music career to one of the biggest internet stars of the new year. While there, Jones explained that he had always wanted to be a singer, but life got in the way of his dreams. Kris, his wife, and their three children were flown to Los Angeles by the show, a trip chronicled by his wife on her Facebook page. I've looked for love in all the same old places In the video, posted to Facebook by his wife, Jones and his daughter are seated in the front seat of a truck in a Home Depot parking lot. In a new video, Jones is joined by 15-year old Dayla to perform a beautiful duet cover of Keith Urban's "Blue Ain't Your Color." Talent certainly runs in the family as Dayla's crystal clear voice perfectly compliments her dad's as she flawlessly harmonizes on the catchy vocals.