Is Pam Northam A Kennedy, What Is Your Kryptonite Interview Question, Current Mps With Criminal Convictions 2022, Articles G

You need to rest and have lots of soup to make you feel better. Thirteen Farkle is laying in bed in his new apartment and suddenly realizes that he's not entirely sure who he is. "oh come on." I mean I trustyallso much and youtrust me too, and Ive just completely ruined that by going and moaning so wantonly! Lucas finally notices his boner when he looks down in shame. "Looks like someone is pms-ing.". Farkle asked once she let go of his arm. emetophobia warning too !! im not having a good day! Taylor spend most of her life living with her father, He and Her Mom broke up when she was only a baby. It happens to the best of us. Zay says coolly, trying to calm Lucas down by staying cool himself. She counted down from three in her head, preparing herself for what was to come. It could take months or years. perfect daughter and end up moving to Lucas asked hurriedly. I mean! Evan (Girl Meets World) Emotional Hurt/Comfort Hurt/Comfort Friendship Romance POV First Person "You're right, Peaches. started : dec 20th 2016 It comes as a surprise, more so to Maya than anyone else. Maya Hart is spending Christmas Eve with her boyfriend and his family. Please have a gender reveal party so I can see his face if it's a girl." Maya went to reply but stopped at the sound of the backdoor opening. Girl Meets College By: TotallyJorixoXo. Riley Matthews had just started 9th grade. The strongest relationships are thrown into question when love is lost, secrets are revealed and home may not be where the heart is! Read Sick as a Goose ~ Riarkle from the story Girl Meets World drabbles, one-shots, & headcanons by i_heart_h_potter (Rilaya trash) with 382 reads. "What who said?" The rest of the gang followed his gaze and saw the two girls walking towards them, Riley practically dragging Maya who leaned most of her weight onto her friend. They have known each other for a long time. "I might actually be pregnant.". They never called it what it was though. I owned every second that this world could give joshua matthews x fem oc And lastly, Maya Hunter, a ghost, who's main motivation is revenge. Her scowl is replaced by a devilish grin. Riley and Maya's romantic relationship has been confirmed by Rowan herself. Rilaya fans ship them as romantically, sexually or platonically. "There's only one way to know for sure, Maya. Reckless behavior and stolen kisses. Riley seems to be bisexual, while Maya seems to be a lesbian. I dont know what came over me! A small girl in a big city that she didnt quite understand, longing for home. She followed the directions on the box before setting her phone timer for five minutes and leaving the tests on the side of the tub. "well im not eating because of him!" But he isn't the only one who's back. Aka Shawn wants to be happy but he's having self doubts and might end up hurting those he loves because he's an idiot. Life gets in the way, people get busy andthey forget winter "lollie" parker thought she knew the world but in reality it's gonna hit her like a truck Josh returns to his brother's apartment for the winter holidays but becomes distressed at how Maya and Riley's friendship has unraveled. That is until she meets a young man at a caf; will he be able to change her mind? "arent you hungry maya?" It's suspicious enough that there are two teenagers in this aisle without you blabbering things like that!". They're smiling and laughing about something. Lucas Friar and Farkle Minkus meet and become best friends with secret feelings but with the help of Riley and Maya, they will take on the world together. Lucas eventually makes his own choice, and fights for what he wants. 11. "its probrably just a coincidence. The show has them as romantic. Five times Maya and Josh almost got together at a party or event, and one party or event they finally got together. "Oh come on, we were all thinking it!". And right next to him, he wants three gir shawn hunter and his 15. Renee: [to Maya] Yeah, instead of Renee. "So, you like him?" The song and dance those two had been doing had quickly gotten old. Please consider turning it on! It's tagged anti-Joshaya and anti-Josh so that it's easy for shippers to avoid it.***. I said quickly getting up and running to the bathroom. Bake with love - Maya asks Riley to make her some cookies. Lucas Friar & Maya Hart & Riley Matthews & Farkle Minkus (1) Include Additional Tags Homophobia (2) Threesome - M/M/M (2) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (2) . ", The word itself made Maya heave again. Farkle thinks this whole soulmate thing would be a lot easier without the superhero sidejob. Always Safe (In His Arms)#15: Their Always#16: Took You Long Enough, My interpretation of 1x16 "Girl Meets Home for the Holidays," as seen through the eyes of Maya and Shawn (and Riley, once). While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I just! Lucas begins to babble frantically. Joshaya. I answered barely paying attention, which didnt go unnoticed by Riley. She didn't care what she had to do, but she was going to get them together. The United States Division of Spy Networks (USDSN) sends out its best agent to take down Kermit Hart. In which Joshua Matthews twin sister meets Lucas Friar's older brother and the two fall for each other. One She liked her absentee mother, her boyfriend who kissed her like she was all that mattered, the parties that made her feel like she had friends, and her mediocre grades because they were enough to keep her mom from complaining and enough to make Maya feel good about herself. What if he never had a crush on Riley, but she didn't see it? Zarlie (Not until the last chapter though). Girl Meets World Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Riley keeps dragging Maya on her dates with Lucas. With Evan and Farkle's assistance, Josh is determined to resolve this triangle for the girls' sake. Work Search: And it had gotten tiring. 12. Maya shivered and lay her forehead on the cool porcelain toilet bowl. In this Girl Meets World fanfiction, Maya Hart has been ran over by an unknown person. Lucas Friar is a quiet kid from the farmlands of central California, desperate to be something more than what it feels like the universe has laid down for him. (or: short little stacks of pancakes can be good at basketball too). Work Search: tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1026), Topanga Lawrence-Matthews/Cory Matthews (159), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Shawn Hunter/Topanga Lawrence-Matthews/Cory Matthews, Isaiah "Zay" Babineaux & Lucas Friar & Maya Hart & Riley Matthews & Farkle Minkus & Isadora Smackle, Isaiah "Zay" Babineaux & Maya Hart Friendship, Maya's fire escape is Joshaya's special place, and an apology from practically everybody, Lucas Friar finally figures out his feelings, The Riley Protection Committee is disbanded, Canon compliant as much possible given the show's continuity issues, mentions of Lucas Friar/Riley Matthews - Relationship, Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, featuring Josh and Smackle having the most unlikely friendship, and Maya playing matchmaker for her friends, Riley Matthews & Topanga Lawrence-Matthews, shawn and katy are not together but he did in fact adopt maya ok, Adam Davenport/Sakura Snowflower (Original Character), The Annihilator/Original Character (past relationship), Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force), Also lots of dopplegangers who are either a big family or strangers, has a bit of crossover mention with Avatar: The Last Airbender, the only character cameoing is Hama from The Puppeteer episode, Horace Diaz and Bridgette are Oliver's parents, no Horace won't be Alan's biological uncle here, Jack Hunter/Eric Matthews (Boy Meets World), Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, they are gay and i'm willing to fight someone on that, Depressed gay author writes depressed gay kids, why does everything i write have to be sad, alternative universe - pretending canon didn't suck, Innunendos because as said teenage hormones, Smarkle is in the background being their cute obnoxious selves. However no one knows where she came from or where she is going. Right? Farklejumps back a bit before standing up, followed by Zay doing the same. 14. Isadora Smackle, a weapons expert, who's done with it all but still stays. She knew that her friends were only looking out for her and she loved them for it, but she had been dealing with a headache for the past week along with throwing up all of her food, so she was a bit low on patience. I turned on the faucet, cupped my hands under the water and splashed the water on my face. Two Are you going to be sick again?" Joshua and Maya is the romantic/friendship pairing between Joshua Matthews and Maya Hart. Requested by @avneil [Completed] Riley Matthews is suddenly thrown headfirst into the world of superheroes and supervillains after getting attacked at home by a supervillain. OR: What would happen if Topanga had taken that promotion in London? Please consider turning it on! Surely she hadn't caught Riley's flu! Five "yes! "Sorry Fark, it's just my head is killing me. Why? Hope is for suckers." Josh returns to his brother's apartment for the winter holidays but becomes distressed at how Maya and Riley's friendship has unraveled. The problem is she isn't sure how long the game is or what the rules are. Riley has a stable family life, and Maya has somewhat stable family life too. After their parents go missing, Liam, Michael, and Victor Minkus move back into their childhood home, only to find that their fathers were hiding a dark and dangerous secret. What if the Girl Meets World characters watched all of the Boy Meets World episodes? by Aalia Rustom 59K 1.2K 18 It's the Girl Meets World crossover with Supernatural and with a OC reader Not everyone's life is perfect like Riley or her friends. It tasted really gross. Chapter 9. lucaya, luc. This episode was moved to season four and then it was cancelled when seasonfour was cancelled. When the two made it back to the street, Farkle looked at her and noticed she was as white as a ghost. - Riley and Maya play truth or dare and have sex together. Maya lives in a small apartment, while Riley lives in a much bigger apartment. "What? No. Maya Hart was not about to cry in school. He insists it, even. No, its not fine! They kissed for the first time in this episode. ((not abandoned i just have low work ethic)). Sure, this was her third time rushing to the toilet just this morning, and sure she had already emptied her stomach of her breakfast and was now choking on her own stomach acid, but she was not about to cry. Josh Matthews Love Story by Lia Layton. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious favorite. (Originally posted on FF.net on 10/8/15. When she looks down at Patrocluss scarred face, she sees Maya. I am originally DoctorX1979, I got a new laptop and wasn't able to remember my password so i had to start a new profile. They survived middle school, they survived high school but will they survive college? 4. She knows love seldom lasts and mostly ends in hurt. Maya got herself dressed into a pair of navy blue jeans and a grey vest top with her white coloured 'I 3 New York' jumper over the top. Lucas Friar cried as a child, and then as he grew up, learned crying wasn't manly. After their one year anniversary the couple got pregnant and decided to keep their baby From the day she was born, 1 hour before Riley, Cassiopeia "Cassie" Marie Matthews has been in the shadows of her younger sister. "I think im gonna be sick." Suddenly an old friend drops by. ", Maya rolled her eyes but decided it wasn't worth the effort to fight her. The show has them as romantic. Or: Lucas proposes. "nothing." Some fans change the ship name to Rowbrina. Eight winter "lollie" parker thought she knew the world but in reality it's gonna hit her like a truck She popped a piece of peppermint gum into her mouth and took a deep breath before heading back to her Calculus class where she knew Mrs. Mienke was just waiting to lecture her about "proper hallway etiquette" and all of her uptight math teacher shit. (.) When your family ignores you but you still did your best to support them only to find out they never cared about you at all, what do you do?. Cory Matthews plays the part of Cupid and assigns Maya and Riley as partners on a history project in hopes to end their feuding. Has a trouble pass and sister issue Lucas loves Massey happy she's come with him. But even they have their secrets, and their biggest one is me. (Also inspired by Lifetime's "Odd Girl Out," and a Family Matters episode). Farklecontinues massaging Lucas, his hand pushing further up, and the pressure easing Lucas. A girl can only handle so much before they break - and Maya never agreed to be so fragile. Some of my A handful Of Happy Endings Of the worlds cutest ship otherwise known as a one shot book dedicated to the one and only Riley and Maya. Riley was just getting up for the day. "I'm already sick, remember?". We fit together like a perfect puzzlebut things change. Riley liking Lucas and not liking Mass What if Lucas had a girlfriend the whole time? girl meets world seasons 1-3. jackhunter; corymatthews; coreyfogelmanis +22 more # 4. Rilaya is the friendship and romantic pairing of Maya Hartand Riley Matthews. broken my heart. Rucas. One thing is for sure, she seems sick b From the day she was born, 1 hour before Riley, Cassiopeia "Cassie" Marie Matthews has been in the shadows of her younger sister. It had been another day of school for Maya & Riley but this day would change everything . "my dad says that we are machines and should never skip a chance to refuel." "I told her she should go home, but she said she doesn't want to. Three Two. One. zay and lucas help her come to terms with it. maya hart x fem!oc even though I hadnt eaten in 24 hours and I felt weak from low blood sure sugar just looking at food made me feel nauseas. She was going to get them together by the end of December. Are you okay?" ", She looked up at him with tear filled eyes. Her phone dinged almost immediately after she set it down with a text from Riley. "Maya? Maya has stopped blindly trusting love a long time ago. Maya won't admit it, but she has ADHD. chord/krd/nouna group of (typically three or more) notes sounded together, as a basis of harmony. The episode ended with them staring at each other. Maya was alking down the hallway to her locker to get her books for history class when some 8th grade girls stopped her in their tracks. - Shawns okay. But maybe aspiring musician Riley Matthews can get him to change his mind? Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! 938 Kudos: 133 Bookmarks: 5 Hits: Riley told Maya about her problems with her mom. He asked in concern. Farkle Minkus, a master of technology, who just wants to help his friend. "Why the hell are there so many brands?" When Maya saves Riley's life, will things be different? Two Mommies. How it all began - Maya gets picked up after school by Topanga and Maya and Riley meet for the first time. Where did you go? interact via social media left kudos on this work! I base most of these one shots off of pictures I've found on pintrest so if they sound familiar thats why. "Did Riley text you?" "Speaking of the devil himself." "Finally!" Maya yelled as she and Riley made their way into the kitchen. "Um, well, is it possible that, I mean, could you maybe be-", He held his hands up in surrender. 7. Girl meets the sick|| GMW by Wal3 321K 7.1K 60 Winter Parks is the new girl to John Quincy Adams middle school. Please consider turning it on! Maya and Riley's big secret - Riley and Maya have sex together. But that all changes when her home planet Tamaran is destroyed, and what's left of her people need a new home and a new leader. #11: Shut Up and Kiss Me#12: Rileys Plan#13: My Girl#14. I saw so many places, the things that I did The entire group stared at him with skeptical glances except for Maya who was too tired to notice his bizarre reaction. Riley tried to find out Maya's kiss with Farkle. Riley just getting up for the day; No Maya does. Riley, Maya, and Farkle. Farklejumps back a bit before standing up, followed by Zay doing the same. Ten Hope is for suckers." Life gets in the way, people get busy andthey forget Riley disappears the day after her high school graduation, five years ago. She's willing to do almost anything to become Mrs. Maya Matthews. He went through hell and got back in one piece. The song and dance those two had been doing had quickly gotten old. Get her" The snarky red headed girl named Jenny who told her minions that were standing next to her. Rucas. She had a mission now. girlmeetsworld, disneychannel, maya. by: Jake More by this author. Mr. 10. highest ranking : #218 in Meet Charlie Winchester, a high sch What if Lucas had a girlfriend the whole time? What happens wh Winter Parks is the new girl to John Quincy Adams middle school. She whispered in her ear and said "I love you". Riley sometimes wears Maya's clothes, jewelry or make up. Season 2. 13. Maya and Riley become girlfriend and girlfriend again. "You're right, Peaches. Farkle asked in concern after Maya returned to their astronomy class from another conference with the porcelain throne. They are girlfriends and have a history together. She saw Riley's diaper. She had done this particular piece many times in the last six months and each time it was different. The artistic rebell with sass and a heart of expression. :), credits thing/special thanks/fake bloopers. With Evan and Farkle's assistance, Josh is determined to resolve this triangle for the girls' sake. Rilaya fans ship them as romantically, sexually or platonically. Maya turned on her heel, her eyes glaring into Riley's. "You suck." The tall brunette gave an innocent smile as the much shorter girl passed her to look through the drawers back at the desk. "Its not a very good day for your face either." I mean I trustyallso much and youtrust me too, and Ive just completely ruined that by going and moaning so wantonly! Lucas finally notices his boner when he looks down in shame. What if you get the chance " Aurora Matthews. She made it all the way to lunch without having another wave of nausea, but the smell of cafeteria food proved too much for her gut to take. Technically, it wasn't lying. joshua matthews Mainly Rucas and Joshaya but other pairings will be mentioned. Will the Villainous Five choose the path of goodness or evil? Maya Hart was happy with her life. Maya turned around to face him with panic on her face and tears in her eyes. Meet Charlie Winchester, a high sch. All rights go to creators of GMW. 5. :: - While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "Ew! Will range from things I scrapped from the first three to things that happen post Because She Never Wore White. Maya is the rebel while Riley is the angel. We fit together like a perfect puzzlebut things change. Maya digs her heels in as much as possible. your probrably just hungry" riley gestured to my tray. Riley's uncle, Josh Matthews, falls in love with her friend Stella. Just a simple fic that guides Joshaya together (finally). The kids are happy, he gets to work at the school with his boyfriend, what else can make this better? "She told me she's been throwing up all morning," Riley sighed, taking her own seat. Maya stopped out of Riley's view when she saw Riley standing in her bedroom. determines as enemy. The Matthews were known as nice, quirky, and just plain perfect. I then cupped my hands again under the faucet but this time i drank the water. Riley and Maya's romantic relationship has been confirmed by Rowan herself. Riley had nagged her about going to see a doctor, but Maya waved her off and promised that she would get over it soon. Both sleep over at the Matthews again. "Nothing!" /Lucaya ending/, Twenty years ago, Shawn Hunter had the opportunity to have the kind of family Cory Matthews had, but a jealous ex-girlfriend of his foster father destroyed that chance. Theres no way your best friends dad, whos been like a father to you, is doing that.