Restitution Agreement Employee Theft Sample, Articles G

According the manufacturer, the recall was initiated "due to the potential presence of foreign material, specifically very small pieces of metal or glass, that may have been introduced during production." Ingredients for the soup include milk, wheat, and soy, and are not mentioned on the label for the chili. For more info, here are the 6 Grocery Items Most Likely to Be Recalled, Experts Say. Gatorade, Nike shoes, and computer chips. We value your privacy. Gatorade commands 46% of the worldwide sports drink market according to Euromonitor International. Destruction of evidence. if( navigator.sendBeacon ) { Swimming pool owners scramble for supplies as nationwide chlorine shortage looks to dry up their plans for the summer. We're working diligently to keep products readily available to our consumers. Australia is the other power player. The Super Bowl and all it's post-game festivities likely won't end until past midnight. The WSJ reports that other kid favorites, including frozen waffles and Gatorade, are experiencing a shortage. Driscoll's commitment is to ensure that we always provide consumers with the freshest, most flavorful, and completely safe berries. For the 52 weeks ended on December 26, 2021 . I have to throw them all out again, my husband and I dont want to waste our money on Russian Roulette on which ones will be good or bad. Of course, Gatorade is one of many brands contending with this new set of increasingly complicated supply and demand dynamics, particularly in the food and beverage industry. Throw recalled products away immediately, or return them to your point of purchase. By Lauren Cahn. 11. Get the best food tips and diet advice every single day, Now, you'll have the best and latest food and healthy eating news right in your inboxevery But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. It was designed to fuel athletes and replenish what they lose through sweat during physical activity, thus promoting good sports performance. Recently, my Gatorade has been having a Chemical Smell. The company recently announced a 25% increase in production, totaling 12 billion ketchup packetsa year.. Start here. } Drank 1/4 of the bottle before going to bed and it was left on my nightstand. document.addEventListener( 'DOMContentLoaded', function() { of frozen. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Shortages of ketchup specifically in packets that often come with your to-go order started popping up around the country last summer, and the plot has thickened. I actually had to go to Urgent care and apparently got a bacterial infection because of drinking it. & F Inc. DBA DiMare's Specialty Foods (1), Plumrose USA, INC. a division of JBS USA FOOD CO. (1), Publix Supermarkets, Inc., Deli Plant (1), Tarantino Wholesale Foods Distributor (1), Texas Livestock & Halal Meat Processors (1), Winter Sausage Manufacturing Company Inc. (1). He also serves as a general assignment reporter. Major chains, including KFC, Buffalo Wild Wings and Wingstop, are paying steep prices for chicken and suppliers are having trouble keeping up demand because of difficulties attracting workers. You have to use empty cardboard six packs as egg cartons theyre so large. PURCHASE, NY. You have entered an incorrect email address! (Keep in mind when I drink Gatorades sometimes they'll sit for at least a month before continuing to drink it.) these additional 5 recalled grocery items, Costco Is Opening up New Warehouses in These Areas, Costco Could Bring Back These 4 Holiday Bakery Items Soon, Costco Just Put These 6 Grocery Items on Sale for the Holidays, Costco Members Have Recently Spotted Mold on These Two Items. A guide to the 14 best Gatorade flavors, from original flavors to G Zero and G2ranked. 13.7-lb. Kassraie previously covered U.S. foreign policy as a correspondent for the Kuwait News Agencys Washington bureau and worked in news gathering forUSA TodayandAl Jazeera English. 05.14.2021. The lead plaintiffs, Marc Silver, Heather Peffer, Donovan Marshall and Alexander Hill, filed a new, amended version of the class action lawsuit in July claiming the labeling on BodyArmor SuperDrink violates consumer protection laws and U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations. The slump never arrived and now there isnt enough lumber to feed the red-hot housing market. If you having a problem with a food product, let FSIS know or find the appropriate public health organization. Several brands of powdered drinks made by Kraft Heinz have been voluntarily recalled due to the potential presence of very small pieces of metal or glass. With regard to retail pricing, it is a fact that we are seeing increases across the industry, said Michael Egeck, CEO of pool supplies company Leslies, during a February earnings conference call. Related: To get all of the latest Costco and Walmart news delivered straight to your email inbox every day, don't forget to sign up for our newsletter! It didn't help that even as the supply chain faltered, the demand for Gatorade surged, especially during the summers of 2020 and 2021. It was first tested that year during football practices and games and is now something that many . SPORTSDRINKSUSA.COM IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES . 12. Search for information from across our organization all in one place. Gatorade is not necessarily considered a "survival essential," and it was not known to be hoarded during the pandemic's early days. The water heaters have a nameplate near the Emerson gas . Shutterstock. CSI Sherri Rodriguez: Thankful for FSIS and Friends, Stephen Whatley Celebrates 50 Years of Federal Service, Stevie Hretz Enjoys Putting Humans First!, Emergency Backup Dependent Care (EBDC) Program, Information about Face Coverings/Masks and Face Shields, OFO Workforce Investment Initiative Pilot Program, Black History Month Resistance Through Agricultural Innovations, Tiffanie Newman: Versatility at FSIS and in Daily Life, ARCHIVE: National Preparedness Month - Cyber Security for Remote Work, ARCHIVE: National Preparedness Month: Occupant Emergency Planning, ARCHIVE: Message from Leadership Womens Equality Day, ARCHIVE: Managing Heat Risk in Hot Weather, ARCHIVE: New Netflix Show Features USDA and FSIS, ARCHIVE: Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month Advancing Leaders Through Collaboration, ARCHIVE: Thank You for Your Public Service, ARCHIVE: World Veterinary Day Recognizing the Resilience of FSIS Veterinarians, ARCHIVE: Two Hero Inspectors Provide Potentially Life-Saving CPR to a Plant Employee, ARCHIVE: Hero Inspector Saves a Life While on the Road, ARCHIVE: Administrative Professionals Day Thank You, ARCHIVE: Chief Information Security Officer Marvin Lykes Recognized for Operational Excellence, ARCHIVE: Womens History Month: Women Providing Healing, Promoting Hope, ARCHIVE: Alameda District Awards Petaluma Circuit Inspectors Recognition Coins, ARCHIVE: Collaborating in the Caribbean Bringing Awareness About African Swine Fever, ARCHIVE: Message from Leadership Be an Advocate for Public Health. The good news is that industry executives expect lumber production to catch up with demand eventually. These Grocery Items Are Being Recalled Nationwide, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers both cases of the products to be terminated. And would you really want to buy Chinese steel-what are they making it out of and what other things might they be putting in it. An employee surveys inventory in a Giant Food supermarket on Nov. 22 in D.C. (Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images) . cardboard box packages containing Signature SELECT BREAKFAST BOWL BACON POTATOES, EGGS, BACON & CHEDDAR CHEESE with a best if used by date of JAN 16 24, lot code S016331 and UPC 21130 18043. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. While some of those disruptions might seem rather "niche," none is insignificant because each has something to teach us about the complex dynamics of supply and demand. As the pandemic crushed the US economy last spring, sawmills shut down lumber production to brace for a housing slump. It sat there for 2 weeks until I thought about drinking it again. Shop our sports drinks, protein bars, powders, equipment & more! Getting home I tried using a wrench, a screw driver, scissors, and a knife to open a single bottle, NO JOY. I'm worried if I will get sick, I've read other reviews saying it's mold. } My Gatorade tasted fine, but it smelled weird. Taken together, these had the effect of significantly reducing the volume of Gatorade sports drink that . The affected products have best when used by dates between May 10, 2023, and Nov. Gatorade Frost-Arctic Blitz. The Food and Drug Administration posted the details of the recall on Monday,. Now bad ones from home too. Get On The List To Receive Your Daily Dose Of Weird News And Amazing Phenomena. Copyright 2022 Consumers Unified LLC. Related products: Get your lumber to unbeatable prices here. Now subscribe to this blog to get more amazing news curated just for you right in your inbox on a daily basis (here an example of our new newsletter). The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is located on the steel frame between the right-front lower A . } However, that's not really accurate in the case of the current Gatorade shortage, according to Beverage Digest. Join AARP for just $9 per yearwhen you sign up for a 5-year term. As the draft closes in, Trevor Lawrence has continued to gain endorsement deals before his journey in the NFL. boxes containing 30 plastic trays of 7.3-oz. Simply look at the news blackout on the az marciopa buttclowns deleting the database under subpoena. day, 2022 Galvanized Media. That's why you should know that Kraft Heinz is recalling select Arizona Tea, Country Time Lemonade, and Tang powdered beverages, as well as certain Kool-Aid powdered beverage products. . Finally I cut a hole in the side of the bottle and squeezed it into a glass. A different privacy policy and terms of service will apply. Same with cans of coke products because of an aluminum shortage apparently. This is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product. Both. I'm pissed. A worldwide shortage of aluminum has forced the N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles to indefinitely suspend a program that replaces license plates older than six years. Aaron Kassraie writes about issues important to military veterans and their families for AARP. There are six Best By Dates to be aware of: August 19, August 25, August 11, August 12, November 17, and November 10. One bottle of Gatorade contains 238 mg of sodium, which is around 11%of the daily intake value. Pasta recalled in Pennsylvania, New York, and Puerto Rico after testing finds Listeria By News Desk on December 30, 2022 Caesar's Pasta, LLC of Blackwood, NJ is recalling 5,610 lbs. containers of Wegmans Chicken Korma with Basmati Turmeric Rice with Best By 08 NOV 2023. Get the best food tips and diet advice What You Need To Know About 2021's Gatorade Shortage. However, it also appears that some COVID-19 patients may have turned to Gatorade to replenish fluid levels lost through coughing, sneezing, sweating, and otherwise as a result of dealing with the illness that is caused by the novel coronavirus, as reported by CBS42. Consumers who purchased any of the affected products should throw them out or return them to the place of purchase. The problem was discovered during an internal review at a manufacturing facility. Faribault Foods, Inc. in conjunction with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expanding its voluntarily recall of these 15 ounce cans of S&W Organic Black Beans because the cans may have a compromised hermetic seal. Note that all of . I got six goslings ordered for June. var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); Summer is around the corner, but anyone looking forward to a refreshing dip in the pool to cool off may be in for a big shock. A chlorine shortage may make it more difficult for pool owners to buy the sanitizing tabs. All four of these beverage brands are popular with kids, so they may be present in your family's pantry. An official website of the United States government. Shortages are popping up across the supply chain as the pandemic messes with shipping, demand, supply and all the other levers of the global economy. What should be chili may actually contain cream of chicken soup. Reports of any injuries or deaths related to the recalled products were not indicated in the company announcement. James Johnson. Sports Drinks USA. advice every day. I'm receiving like two entire pallets a night of gatorade. Products were sold at a number of retailers nationwide including Walmart, Sams Club, Target and Publix. Created in 1965 at the University of Florida College of Medicine, Gatorade has grown steadily over the decades and is now considered to be the fourth largest brand for PepsiCo. Thats a big deal because lumber is the most substantial product that home builders buy. But it takes on average 16 years from the discovery of a deposit for a mine to start production, according to the IEA. The Democratic Republic of Congo was responsible for 70% of cobalt production in 2019, and China produced 60% of rare earth elements while refining 50% to 70% of lithium and cobalt, and nearly 90% of rare earth elements. plastic wrapped metal containers containing aprons READY TO COOK MEAL FOR ONE SUN-DRIED TOMATO & CHEESE-STUFFED CHICKEN WITH LEMON-GARLIC POTATOES with a use by date of 02/15/2023. boxes containing 30 plastic trays of 7.3-oz. My husband brought me home a Gatorade Zero as its supposedly one of the only prepared sugar free drinks that Ive found decently safe while pregnant. again. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Whats clear is that pool owners should consider stocking up sooner rather than later. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The taste was bitter, like chewed aspirin, when I shook it it looked like dish soap foaming up and stayed like that. These cookies do not store any personal information. It was not but a week old from the store and I broke the seal right before I saw it. Now, we're learning of additional impacted items sold at other top supermarkets like Walmartand select Sam's Club stores. Heinz, the biggest ketchup producer in the country, is at the epicenter of the problem and taking steps to address it. If you're not sure if a product you bought was recalled, call Kraft Heinz at 855-713-9237, from 9 a.m. New customer? We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews. So many shortages in the US! In other words, all throughout Gatorade's supply chain, the novel coronavirus has wreaked havoc both by sickening workers and giving management reason to limit the number of people who could work at any given time. This recall was initiated on Feb. 9 but was recently classified by the FDA as a Class II recall, which is "a situation in which use of, or exposure to, a violative product may cause temporary or medically reversible adverse health consequences or where the probability of serious adverse health consequences is remote." The meat and poultry products were produced between December 12, 2022, and January 13, 2023. April 23, 2021 12:50 pm ET. 2018-2021 Sports Drinks USA. Tips from vinyl gloves. Will never drink again. I bought a Gatorade sports drink from a store on Sunday; getting home, I asked my daughter to get me the drink, and on her way, she shocked the bottle, and I saw a lot of stuff floating in it. Now, with less than a week before the draft . . Learn how vehicle tech like blind spot warnings and drowsy driving alerts can help make driving safer. Contains a source of Phenylalanine. Switzerland: 49 more people thrown out of their apartments for asylum seekers, Now in WEFland Switzerland, Swiss residents are thrown out of their apartments and replaced by Ukrainian refugees, After death of girl yesterday, 12 more detected with H5N1 bird flu in Cambodia, Iraq central bank to drop dollar for yuan in trade with China, The WHO plans to introduce over 500 new vaccines by 2030. cardboard box packages containing Signature SELECT BREAKFAST BOWL SAUSAGE & GRAVY POTATOES, COUNTRY STYLE GRAVY, EGGS, SAUSAGE & CHEDDAR CHEESE with a best if used by date of JAN 11 24, lot code S011331 and UPC 21130 18045. every day. Now Im thinking this stuff may have made me sick and Im hoping this doesnt have effectS on my baby. PepsiCo is set to raise its price of Gatorade to offset the costs of continued supply chain issues. Demand and prices went up, and supply went down. Updated: Oct 6, 2021 / 06:54 . Kraft Heinz said that it is working with retailers and distributors to remove the affected products from circulation. Get the best food tips and diet advice Ingredients: Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate), Fructose, Stabilisers (Acacia Gum, Glycerol Esters of Wood Rosins), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), Flavourings, Colour (Brilliant Blue), Vitamin B6. these beverage brands are popular with kids, Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Mix sold in its warehouses. Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. 3-oz. Washing Food: Does it Promote Food Safety? Gatorade is known for being a sports drink. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. And while a recall notice might dredge up feelings of fear and anxiety, focus on two bits of good news . All Rights Reserved. } else { Get the best food tips and diet Credit: Fortune. Belval LN, et al. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Gatorade : 1. The company is issuing refunds for anyone with any of the variations through this link. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. plastic tray packages containing PRIVATE SELECTION SNACK BOARD SMOKED DRY CURED SPICY CALABRESE SALAMI and lot code 11110605471 with Best By date of APR 03 2023and APR 19 2023. A representative from Driscoll has since informed us that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers both cases of the products to be terminated. if( navigator.sendBeacon ) { says over 2,200 pounds of its canned Skyline Chili is misbranded and may contain undeclared allergens. And it took time for Americas aging steel mills to resume the production they had sharply cut at the onset of the pandemic. ET Monday through Friday, to find out and get reimbursement if it was. Related products: Its time to mine your Bitcoins from home. "There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products. WASHINGTON, Feb. 16, 2023 - Whitson's Food Service (Bronx) Corp., an Islandia, N.Y., establishment, is recalling approximately 8,713 pounds of frozen, ready-to-cook chicken alfredo with broccoli and penne pasta meals due to misbranding and undeclared allergens, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection. For more on what's happening at your neighborhood Costco store, check out: Get the best food tips and diet advice every single day, Now, you'll have the best and latest food and healthy eating news right in your inboxevery 16-oz. document.addEventListener( 'DOMContentLoaded', function() { Its not that theres a looming shortage of crude oil or gasoline. What You Need To Know About 2021's Gatorade Shortage. The notice will tell you what the defect is, possible warning signs and what to do next. Helpful Helpful 1 2 3 4 5 Gatorade Company. Please enable Javascript in your browser and try My husband, a Fire Fighter, of all things, also cannot get them opened. The fried chicken wars are putting a strain on the poultry population. tub containing NEW SEASONS BRIGHT & FLAVORFUL HOMESTYLE PIZZA SAUCE with slow-simmered plum tomatoes with a best if used by date of 3/26/23.. 16 Refreshing Gatorade Demographics. Gross. Before Quaker acquired the beverage in 1983, Gatorade s previous owner had promoted it by portraying users as competitive athletes, adult men . Side Effects & Adverse Reactions. I know for a fact that they can ship a container of chemicals and put sand in the bottom of the container just to make an extra buck !!!! The number of grocery recalls has gone up in recent years, and so far in February, several grocery items are being pulled from shelves. This recall was initiated on Feb. 9 but was recently classified by the FDA as a Class II recall, which is "a situation in which use of, or exposure to, a violative product may cause temporary or medically reversible adverse health consequences or where the probability of serious adverse health consequences is remote.". Covid-19 vaccines are just the first of many coming soon, Guess who is taking care of the people of East Palestine, Coincidence? The filter bar below allows you to search all state winners since 1985. PepsiCo Inc. (NASDAQ:PEP) today announced a new target to source 100% renewable electricity across all of its company owned and controlled operations globally by 2030 and across its entire. Chicken, lumber, microchips, gas, steel, metals, chlorine and ketchup packets: What do they all have in common? Country Time Lemonade, Tang, Arizona Tea powdered drinks and certain Kool-Aid flavors are affected by the recall. Sports Drinks USA. 13.7-lb. Surf Nazare May 12, 2021 At 3:36 pm And you wonder why China wants to take Taiwanit is reported that about 75% of all chips come fromyou guessed itTaiwan. Shutterstock. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. The recalled powdered drinks include Country Time Lemonade, Tang, Arizona Tea and several flavors of Kool-Aid. Earlier this month, he was nearing a deal with Adidas, and before that, he had inked a deal with Topps for his own special edition trading card set. Sep 30, 1995 Interest in the product, along with tight chicken supply, has made keeping pace with customers orders the main challenge for KFC as it enters the second quarter. An internal review at a manufacturing facility reportedly uncovered the problem. Well start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Trade you for those white boxes of eggs. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. ". Chrysler recalls 139,000 model year 2021-2023 Dodge Durangos The rear spoiler may detach while the vehicle is being driven Chrysler is recalling 139,019 model year 2021-2023 Dodge Durangos,. 2021-08-30. We are no longer getting any of your products again. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. Under normal circumstances, the demand for Gatorade typically reaches its highest levels during the summer months, according to Beverage Digest. every day. One day I opened up a Gatorade, drank about half and put it on my nightstand. And according to the Wall Street Journal, we can expect similar disruptions to last us through at least 2022. Unsubscribe easily. Heres a list of major consumer demand because of difficulties attracting workers, Buy your chlorine tablets now before the price soars again, trouble securing supplies of semiconductors, Get your lumber to unbeatable prices here, Its time to mine your Bitcoins from home, The hidden continent of Zealandia created a new subduction zone near New Zealand, 3 major reasons why the Super Blood Moon Eclipse on May 26 will be a very big deal. Its very nutritious, and has medicinal qualities. The recalled powdered drinks include Country Time Lemonade, Tang, Arizona Tea and several flavors of Kool-Aid. Gatorade Zero Zero Sugar Hydration Format 28oz Bottle Flavor Glacier Cherry See all buying options All the electrolytes of Gatorade, with zero sugar. The cans come in sizes ranging from 4-ounces to 154 grams and have an expiration date of August 2023. day, 2022 Galvanized Media. I want to find a lab that will test this liquid, no joke. ChemicalsI am sure you could trust the purity of what they are shipping and you might saywell we check spectsright and the almighty dollar and profits mean nothing. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. About 18 months later, the COVID-19 pandemic and its variants are still very much a threat to public health. I purchased an 8 pack and 7 were fine but the last one I had the lid came off so easily. Read full article on original website. Excess sugar can cause health problems in people who do not exercise very often. A link has directed you to this review. At the start of the pandemic, in March 2020, Americans raced to stock up on toilet paper,flour, cleaning products, and other items they believed were essential (via Al Jazeera), and it may be worth noting that some mental health experts view hoarding as an appropriate, survival-driven response to crisis, according toPhys.org. Gatorade recalls containers with glass fragments Coming on the heels of consumer complaints that some bottles of Gatorade contained glass fragments, Chicago-based Gatorade Co.-a division of Quaker Oats-on August 29 voluntarily recalled 104 cases of its Thirst Quencher in 16-oz glass bottles. Walnut Creek-based Longs Drug Stores voluntarily recalled one batch of Lemon-Lime Gatorade from its 198 stores in California, Hawaii, Alaska, Arizona, Nevada and Oregon after a contaminated. Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness. if( 'moc.sihttae.www' !== location.hostname.split('').reverse().join('') ) { Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2012, Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2013, Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2014, Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2015, Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2016, Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2017, Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2018, Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2019, Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2020, Summary of Recall Cases in Calendar Year 2021, Asar a la parrilla y seguridad alimentaria, Cleanliness Helps Prevent Foodborne Illness, How to Find the USDA Establishment Number, Importing Meat, Poultry & Egg Products US, Natural Flavors on Meat and Poultry Labels. '"All organic chemists are leery of benzene (a known carcinogen . Editor's note: A previous version of this story included Driscoll Strawberries product. All of a sudden people were buying lots of cars, said Tanners, the Bank of America analyst. While dumping it out I noticed a glob of nasty looking slime in the bottom. Smith asked for my comments. var payload = 'v=1&tid=UA-53563316-1&cid=b488e7fe-bfec-46e3-9721-c075938dbd5b&t=event&ec=clone&ea=hostname&el=domain&aip=1&ds=web&z=3475185113668612724'.replace( 'domain', location.hostname ); The recall involves propane and natural gas water heaters in 40, 50, and 75 gallon capacities. Gatorade has the strong infrastructure and distribution of its parent company PepsiCo 3. Earlier this month, Costco posted a recall announcement on its website regarding Kool-Aid Tropical Punch Mix sold in its warehouses. NAD further determined that the claims "The More Natural Sports Drink" and "The More Natural Low-Calorie Sports Drink," which are accompanied by the claim "More Natural Ingredients than Gatorade . Chlorine supplies are running low due to a fire at a chemical plant in Louisiana last August that was damaged by Hurricane Laura. FAQ. Join AARP for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term -43% off the standard annual rate, Access exclusive discounts, programs, & services, Double down with a FREE second membership. Found another chunk in bottle and poured into a bowl. Not all sizes and varieties of Kool-Aid, Country Time Lemonade, Tang, Arizona Tea and other Kraft Heinz powdered drinks were included in the recall. Colorado Springs experiencing part of nationwide Gatorade shortage COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KRDO) -- If you've found certain flavors of the popular sports drink Gatorade to be in short supply. At Gatorade, we offer sports science & hydration innovation to help athletes fuel, recover, & perform. Gatorade whey protein with almond butter bars (12 pack) $18 Amazon Buy Now Perfect Bar, Almond Butter The numbers: 310 calories, 13 grams protein, 4 grams fiber, 18 grams sugar If you've ever. Gatorade and Pedialyte are both electrolyte drinks that help combat dehydration, but is one better for illness, exercise, or even hangovers? 10-oz. You are now leaving AARP.org and going to a website that is not operated by AARP. Recall 023 -2021 Product List . DDM Jeffery Jacobsen Ensures Meat is Safe and Cooks it, Too! Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! I usually have to use an actual tool, a wrench, to open them. Several factors are driving the crunch, which was initially concentrated in the auto industry. Gatorade is currently manufactured by PepsiCo and distributed in over 80 countries. More Recalls Market Withdrawals & Safety Alerts Food and Drug Administration CFSAN Outreach and Information Center 5001 Campus Drive, HFS-009 College Park, MD 20740-3835 1-888-SAFEFOOD. A growing number of manufacturers around the world are having trouble securing supplies of semiconductors, delaying the production and delivery of goods and threatening to push up the prices paid by consumers. Unsubscribe easily. This recall involves 2021 Teryx S LE, Teryx4, Teryx4 LE, Teryx4 S LE, and Teryx4 S LE CAMO.