Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator Nevada, Articles D

Then a short time later, Williams said Desena returned to the room and told her that Shacare was actually getting better, and she just needed to be put on dialysis. Did you have the idea that plastic surgery could assist shape your body? It is among the world's largest aesthetic and plastic surgery centers. At the end of June, Dominican health officials passed new plastic surgery regulations for the countrys 56 clinics. Thestate of affairsgot hereto theinterestof the media when manyhuman beingson social mediabeganaccusing Dr. Jose Desenaby way ofInstagram. The majority of the time, the cause of death connect to organic factors. Your email address will not be published. Alatestmarketing campaignin the Dominican Republicwas oncein opposition tothe use of plasticsurgical treatmentpads. New Yorkers flock to the Dominican Republic for cheaper plastic surgery procedures, but not all of them return home. On the internet, Do Jose is frequently rebuked. But many humans have died as an end result of beauty procedures. The petitioner accused the doctor of taking the surgery lightly and with ignorance. Dr. Desena is a plastic surgeon who specializes in facial surgery and changes to the skin and other parts of the face. A lot of patients have said that they will not allow him to operate on their clients. Future Of The Democratic Party Gavin Newsom Is Slammed For Leaving California For Personal Travel After Declaring State Emergency For Snowstorms. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We are going to keep fighting, Sharae said. I really cannot figure out why women would do this. Dr Desena Deaths 2021. Thirty minutes away from the posh hills of Arroyo Hondo towards the city center, CIPLA was shut down not as a result of a death during surgery, but due to a bacterial outbreak in July 2017 in its operating rooms that infected 32 Americans, three of them New York City residents. "There are reasonable facilities in Europe, South America, et cetera, but they are usually subject to the same set of criteria we have here," Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr. Henry Spinelli told CBS New York. We've dealt with bigger women, so come here. This article covers all you need to know about Dr Desena Morts, if you are looking for it. You can also check the link to gather more information. If you do a google on the Doctor, you will find several links to his feedback. 2 men found drugged after leaving NYC gay bars were killed, medical examiner says, Mother dies during plastic surgery procedure in Dominican Republic. Dr. Jose Desena of the Dominican Republic. Various incidents related to him show that he misled the matter and his ignorance proved fatal. Dr. Desenas observations show that he is a very careless surgeon. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. say hi to the future with business techniques on the basis of our experience. We regret this error. However, like Cedeo, not all who go there to get work done return home. According to the attorney general, Cabral offered medical consultations to women in beauty salons in Washington Heights as a recruiting tactic. Rick Ross Is Looking For A Closet Organizer & Wants The Job Done In 30 mins! "There's a number of patients that had the operation that they wanted and had an adequate result. Her body was never returned to her family. Valanio Dresses Legit Or Scam {Oct} Read Easy Reviews! The patient died after surgery. "I would say it's 50/50," Hadad said. Williams said he and Shikare experienced a lot of pain and discomfort after the surgery, but Shikares pain worsened the next day. According to her sister, Maxine David, Alexandra Medina was unhappy with her appearance, and asked doctors in the U.S. about undergoing liposuction. According to Telemundo, the doctor who operated on him was actually a gynecologist. | Some people are involved in establishing a similar project. Williamsstatedthe womansmethodwas oncecarried outthroughDr. Jose Desena of the San Lucas Institute. The Dominican Republic attracts many visitors from the United States for cosmetic surgery. Although he claims to be a surgeon, he appears to be the most experienced, leading to the death of several of the people he operates on. The reviews stated him as a killer who killed more than one thousand patients. Tourists died in hotel without surgery (Food poisoning ..etc ), This is my nightmare scenario, when it comes to medical tourism - running into trouble in a country where I don't speak the language , plus wasn't DR the place where all the tourists were dropping dead like flies, and the government kept saying they were all dying of 'natural causes', even though one black couple was found dead in bed together ? It is still surgery at the end of the day. If potential patients were starting to grow weary of the number of deaths over the last six years, these new regulations may encourage them to think conditions are safer. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. According to the site, Sugar flew out of theu . Authorities said they won't provide more details on the cause of Shacare Terry, a 31-year-old mother and daycare . Plasticmethodsare on theupward pushafter the pandemic. Explore the sections below to learn all you need to know about Dr. Desena Death! Insider News says Dr. Jose Desena isaccountablefor all plasticsurgical treatmentin the Dominican Republic. A campaign against plastic board surgery has begun in the Dominican Republic. Hadad said some of those patients have had complications from those overseas surgeries, but not all of them have. Black Woman Undergoes Plastic Surgery in Dominican Republic That Turns Deadly BLACK ENTERPRISE Editors May 2, 2022 147011 Shacare Terry (WRTV) A family is grieving after a 31-year-old mother of. In a radio interview with Radio Zol FM in June 2015, Contreras admitted that there were three more accusations made against him from the families of three other patients who had died after surgery with him since 1999. For folks checking for moreinformation, wed like to let you know that there have been many unfavorable remarks regarding this Doctor, and individuals have started a petition against him. As thorough as she was Why did she not prepare just in case something happened? He said that Dominican authorities declared no medical malpractices in those deaths. Dare I say it permanently chile lol. Its 2022 and he is still out here killing folks. Our goal is to distinguish ourselves from all such websites and make ourselves stand out in this crowd Read More. An American woman receives cosmetic treatment at a medical clinic during the outbreak in the United States. You may also [] 45K views 3 years ago Officials in the Dominican Republic are investigating the death a New York woman who died while undergoing plastic surgery on the island. Biden was treated for basal cell carcinoma. Know About The Tire Balancing And Why Is It Necessary? Williams says her and Shacare both underwent surgeries for a Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck. Based on the opinions of the user, the doctorscritiquesfurnishtheexceptionalrecordsabout his character. Hector Cabral, who practices at the International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA) in downtown Santo Domingo, is known for sculpting impossibly voluptuous bodies. She would lay in bed. Dr. Jose Desena's plastic surgery has resulted in complications and even death. She leaves behind a 16 year old son. We find that many people and victims have been angry with Dr Jose recently. This article covers all you need to know about Dr Desena Morts, if you are looking for it. Log in Register What's newSearch Search EverywhereThreadsThis forumThis thread Search only containers Search titles only By: I guess its just something like insecurities, Kendra said. She was unresponsive, she wasnt talking, eyes closed.. This news has recently been popular in the United States and Canada. Editor's Note: A previous version of this story stated that the Centro Medico Escanno SRL clinic was located in Santiago. A mother from New Rochelle, New York, died while undergoing plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic, CBS New York reports. Are you as surprised by Do Joses news of killing patients? The write-up covers everything you need to know about Dr Desena Deaths if youre searching for it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You are using an out of date browser. Just a few months later on April 11, Shacare and Williams traveled to the Dominican Republic for another procedure. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Furthermore, a few have claimed that he ruptures the organs during his operation, causing lasting injury or death. This news has recently been popular in the, If you are also looking for evaluations on the topic and desire to know about his sudden demise. Who Is Dr. Jose Desena? A New York woman has died while undergoing plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic, the third such death involving an American in a month. Copyright 2023 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. BW shouldnt have to continuously live in a state of silence in order to appease people in society, Kamala Harris Received A Hero's Welcome As She Returns To Her Old Stomping Grounds Of San Francisco To Meet/Support Asian Community Small Businesses. On the other hand, via our internet sources, we find tons of negative feedback from the people asDr Jose Desena Reviews. I'm about to begin my journey in rewriting my life after all the trauma, pain, and loneliness. Moreover, ithave tobe discontinued due toexcessivemortality and surgical errors. "Black Girl Missing" starring Garcelle Beauvais tonight on Lifetime. More than 700,000 Dominicans live in New York, creating a natural pipeline between the two places. A 2015 resolution laid the ground rules for surgeon qualification requirements, but this is the first time that such specific preventative measures have been passed. Will not stop at all, Shacare was a very important person.. Shouldhuman beingsdepartthe US for plastic surgery? Dr Jose Desena performed all the plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic. Dr. Jose Desena is a neurologist specializing in hisexercisein the Dominican Republic: this is theregionforeverybodywhodesiresto get incontactwith Dr. Jose and the Dominican Republic. CBS New York's Tony Aiello reports. Another of the users commented that this Doctors reviews reveal a lot concerning him. Snoop Dogg And Dr. Dres The Wash Film Being Turned Into TV Series, K. Michelle Opens Up About Making Her Move to Country Music: 'Starting Over', Matthew Lawrence Reveals How He Met 'Amazing Woman' Chilli: 'She's Really, Really Special', Mimi Faust posts pic of Drew and her ex Ty with cryptic song. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. So, he said, if you unhook that she is going to be perfectly fine, and he said yea, the body just needs rest, Williams said. We also check social media platforms, where we see thousands of negative comments against doctors. When we go in there and I see her, I almost fell out, Williams said. Many negative comments are found on social media like. The standards are not the same. On the internet, Do Jose is frequently rebuked. The Dominican Republic attracts many visitors from the United States for cosmetic surgery. The reason people go there and think theyll have surgery and be fine is because tons of other people go and seem to be just fine, but add the fact that theres a global pandemic in and Im amazed that anyone would travel there and go under. A shadow room question.. In the last six years, there have been 12 known cases of New Yorkers dying from plastic surgery procedures in the Dominican Republic. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Here on Doctors Social media page, numerous evaluations claim that Dr.Desena is a mass murderer disguised as a surgeon. Tummy tightening and other procedures to improve aesthetics. I had these procedures breast lift with gummy bear implants 455 cc's lipo mini tummy tuck and fat transfer to my hips. Patients visited Dr Jose because plastic surgery costs are meagre in his clinic. When the relatives of that dead patient tried to find out the cause of death, Dr Joses clinic claimed it was a natural death. This is directed at Dr. Jose,human beingsarepronouncingthisdue to the factthephysician doesnt care about his patients. Please comment. New York man dies in Dominican Republic after plastic surgery 258,050 views Jun 17, 2019 A 28-year-old New York City restaurant worker died while undergoing plastic surgery at a clinic in the. Dr Desena Dominican Republic Deaths 2021 The Doctor functioned in the Dominican Republic for those searching for linkages between Do Jose and the Dominican Republic. Youre not calling me to tell me that.. According to sources, Dr. Jose specializes in liposuction,beautygastricskipsurgical treatmentanddifferentprocedures. anyone ever TAKE DOWN these MICRO-LOCS? Sharae Terry describes her twin sister, Shacare, as a loving mother to her two-year-old and the proud owner of the Minnie Blessings in Paradise daycare on the citys east side. She had already undergone procedures and was advised not to get this one but her mind was made up. When Williams went back to visit her friend the next day, she said a different doctor was taking care of her. Top Handy Tips to Preserve Your Cars Paint - info@techydetect.com, High Voltage Cable Market Size and Report 2022-27 - Techy Detect, Romantic Date Night Ideas When You Live in Calgary, What You Need To Know About The Anime 7 Deadly Sins, Designer Inspired Diamond Quilted Shoulder Bag, Unleashing the Charm of Diamond Quilted Flap Bag, Choosing the Right Assisted Living Facility. The patient died as a result of the surgery. Dr.desena is located at: Av. An Americanfemalereceivesbeautycureat ascientifichospitalat some point ofthe outbreak in the United States. Continue reading. I knew it in my heart. Sharae said. Didnt the WHO issue a warning about DR in particular? The pain is always there, it will always be there, Kendra said. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Did you understand that beauty surgical operations can structure the body? He had a past history of negligence and was charged for the deaths of two women in 2015 but the charges were dropped for lack of evidence. Lets find out the truth by doing , We find a lot of feedback from internet sources. In 2018, more than 23,000 plastic surgeries were performed in the Dominican Republic and more than 18,000 of those were on foreigners. Also Read Randy From Savage Garage Cause Of Death {April} Read! Hours later, Concha, lined with purple surgical marker under her medical gown, had not heard anything about Cedeos surgery. In the early days of the Dominican Republic, Dr. Jose used to be in the Dominican Republic. How do you reconcile feminist beliefs with the outright hostility some yt women (and non-black) women have towards us? In 2011, Cabral pleaded guilty to charges from the New York attorney generals office that he treated patients in upper Manhattan without a state medical license on at least 10 different occasions. According to another user, this doctor is a dangerous doctor who can cause death and other symptoms. If youre curious about Dr. Desenas demise, youve come to the correct spot. Ownwell Com Reviews, 10 Best Qualities of a Painting Company In 2023, Top 10 Best Shared Workspaces Benefits 2023, Glock 26 Review 2023 Best Glock 26 Review, Is Hugo Clothing Legit? I can't imagine needing heart or brain surgery and thinking "oh, let me leave my home/ country to go to a developing country with less advanced medical technology and much less stringent laws regarding doctor's credentials and accreditation. So, lets get started with the post. Cedeo is one of 12 known cases of New Yorkers who have died from plastic surgery procedures in the Dominican Republic in the last six years. "We can confirm the death of a U.S. citizen in the Dominican Republic. I can't imagine signing up for that voluntarily. the family one of those GoFundme, I saw on fb they said they want to bring her body back to the us but morgue n doc not answering calls from the us. She was a friend of a friend and she had nothing but positive things to say about her and how she had such a genuine spirit. When her sister traveled to the Dominican Republic in April with her childhood friend, Carlesha Williams, Sharae says she never imagined she would never be able to hug her again. The Dominican Republic is a popular destination for cosmetic surgery because of its low cost and low costs. It runs even more smoothly for those seeking plastic surgery on the Caribbean island, where procedures are far cheaper: the average cost of liposuction in the US is $5,500, compared to $3,500 in the Dominican Republic. Out of respect to the family during this difficult time, we have no further comment." "We are going to keep fighting," Sharae said. It worked. Even we find many relatives of the patients also give feedback against Doctor Jose. Dr. Jose Desena's plastic surgery has resulted in complications and even death. But she died after the surgery took place in Jose's clinic. Let us examine Dr. Desena Deaths to better grasp the concerns. WRTV Photojournalist Paul Chiodo contributed to this story. Dr Desena Dominican Republic Deaths 2023 Best Info Jose Desena, Kona Alvarado Death Kona Alvarado From Hawaii News 2023, Deshawn Jagwan Car Accident 2023 Best Info On Deshawn Jagwan Accident, Best Ownwell Reviews 2023 Is Ownwell Legit Or Scam? But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Dr. Jose Desena, plastic surgeon Dr. Desena's trial began during the 2020 pandemic, when a woman who came to his clinic for surgery died. The Dominican Republic attracts many site visitors from the United States for beauty surgery. The Doctor is widely rebuked on the web. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Lets find out the truth by doing Dr Jose Desena Reviews. It was shared on social media, and shortly after, many other individuals joined the party, resulting in the formation of a petition. Plastic surgery performed by Dr. Jose Desena was prone to complications and even death. The maximum feedbacks are negative feedback like Cristal Jones, a patient of the accused doctor. The maximum feedbacks are. Moreover, the body of those patients was not released by the clinic due to unknown reasons. I can't imagine going over to another country to do surgery. A recent campaign in the Dominican Republic starts to oppose the use of boards for cosmetic surgery. She had so much going on in life, She was building a house..The family need money to bring her back on US soil. which gets the MOST attention from the ladies? My friend met this woman before and hung out with her and told me about her death last night. Cristal Jones, one of Dr. Joses patients, had to undergo cosmetic operations due to third-degree burns on her body. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Raise ceilings tobecome aware ofbodilyandrightdefects for improvement. Bennett said the Dominican Republic doesnt adhere to the same US regulations concerning how much body fat can be removed in one surgery, which increases the likelihood of heart failure and other consequences during procedures. They make you stay 2 weeks min before you can leave the country, unlike DR where chicks are leaving in a few days (smh). The . I knew him deeply. It is among the world's largest hospitals or meccas for plastic and cosmetic procedures. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way, Indianapolis, IN Interactive Weather Radar. The Dominican Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, the local regulatory board that oversees the industry, told a local news station that Cabral had been suspended from the association since 2015. Terris twin sister, Shara Terri, known as Factim a few days after the surgical treatment told her sister, Somethings wrong, somethings wrong, Shara stated in shock. Required fields are marked *. Like Contreras, Cedeos doctor, he has a large following on social media, a tool which is heavily utilized to advertise their work and recruit new patients. There, the patients dead body is kept at the clinic for reasons that are unclear. We flip to Dr. Gina Datisto to assist us to apprehend the issues. Are you aware that cosmetic surgery may help in body shaping? A possum feared extinct is discovered by an amateur naturalist in Papua New Guinea being cooked on a hungry family's BBQ. According to sources, Dr. Jose specialized in liposuction, tummy cosmetic surgery, and other surgeries. The doctor is often criticized. Your email address will not be published. She died from a build-up of fluid that compresses the heart. The comments section of each post turns into a tug-of-war for likes between those who say his surgeries are dangerous and those who swear by his work. The Dominican Republic is a popular destination for cosmetic surgery because of its low cost and low costs. July 9, 2019 / 9:46 PM / CBS News A mother from New Rochelle, New York, died while undergoing plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic, CBS New York reports. So, lets get started with the post. I felt like I was in the twilight zone, lol. Your email address will not be published. Some of my WORST medical experiences happened why I got injured in a poor country and HAD to get treatment at their hospitals. According to one user, the Doctors evaluations give a lot of insight into his personality. Lynne Crouch, 54, 2019 Lynne was holidaying with her husband to celebrate her 54th birthday. The Dominican Republic is a famous vacation spot for beauty surgical treatment due to the fact of its low value and low costs. According to accounts, the surgeon blasts organs during the procedure. A lot of the surgeons in the Dominican Republic, thats what they do really well.. She is the third American to die in. According to allegations on social media,medical practitionerareaccountableforextrathan 1,000 deaths. Plastic sugery shouldn't be taken lightly. The petitioner accused the doctor of taking the surgery lightly and with ignorance. JavaScript is disabled. 2021 resulted in the indictment of 35 defendants and the seizure of billions in assets. Thenthis Dr Desena Deathsnews post is for you. His body was never returned to the family. Our goal is to distinguish ourselves from all such websites and make ourselves stand out in this crowd Read More. Your email address will not be published. In July of 2014, Hutchinson, a mother of five from Long Island who frequented the island with her Dominican partner, traveled to Cabrals clinic for a mommy makeover: a combination of surgeries that usually involves reshaping the breasts and abdomen following pregnancy. Type above and press Enter to search. In the early days of the Dominican Republic, Dr. Joseused to bein the Dominican Republic. In addition, it recommends foreign patients wait 48 hours after their flight before going into surgery due to the air pressure, and at least another three weeks after the surgery to return on intercontinental flights. The video of the doctors assistant/nurses telling her to tell the camera that she was okay when she was clearly in distress was beyond disturbing. Dr. Jose Desena is a neurologist who specializes in his work in the Dominican Republic. \r\rSupport the Black Men Lead Rite of Passage Initiative at http://bit.ly/3JG6AXoBlackMenLead\r or you can contribute directly through the Cash app at $TheOdysseyProject21 \r\rOur goal is to hit $10,000 this week! Many people have died as a consequence of aesthetic treatments. The patients family played foul and accused Dr. Jose of complicity in the patients death. At about 4pm Dominican time, Kendra answered a WhatsApp video call at her home in Harlem from Concha, whose face was streaked with tears. Theaffected persondied after surgery. Pedro Henrquez Urea #137, Suite 506, 10108 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Your email address will not be published. Williams arrived back in the United States on April 21 where she learned that Shacare had passed away. In a crowded press conference in May following Dazs death, Cabral appeared unapologetic and stated, monotonously, that she had an unexpected event at the beginning of the operation and doctors unsuccessfully tried to revive her in intensive care. July 9, 2019 / 9:46 PM It has not reopened. Contreras clinic was shut down two days after Cedeos death by the national prosecutors office, only to reopen four months later. Both Sharae and Williams say they just want to know what happened. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. "Will not stop at all, Shacare was a very important person." Should people leave the US for plastic surgery? Elon Musk and Amber Heards Relationship Timeline: The Way They Were, Shin-Etsu AQOAT Medicines The Best Treatment For All Kidney Disease Patients. It is among the worlds largest hospitals or meccas for plastic and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Jose Desena's plastic surgery has resulted in complications and even death. At least 16 tourists have been confirmed to have died over the past two years. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. But in the last couple of years, many deaths have counted for ill-treatment and surgery. Instagram: @SurgeryBaehttps://linktr.ee/surgerybaeFacebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/758798334858308Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/SurgeryBae/#plasticsurgeryinstagram #plasticsurgery #plasticsurgerynurse #drlipo #snatchedwaist#smartlipo #lipo #lipoedema#tummytuck#tummytuckmiami#tummytucktuesday#bbl#brazilianbuttlift#armlift#facelift#bblpillow#liposuction#plasticsurgeon #medicaltourism#plasticsurgerybeforeandafter #plasticsurgeryvideos #cosmeticprocedure #tummytuckrecovery #fajalife#lymphaticmassage#waisttrainer #fajascolombianas #postopcare#postopsupplies #drdesena Dr. Jose Desenas plastic surgery has resulted in complications and even death. New method revolutionizes heart transplants, Ozempic-like drug Wegovy coming to the U.K. at a fraction of U.S. price, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a warning, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Proudly powered by WordPress The ladies want this particular shape a really exaggerated form with a small waist and big ole hips and butt, Bennett said. The post revealed everything about the news. There, the patientslifelessphysiqueisstoredat themedical institutionformotivesthat are unclear. The Dominican Health Minister apparently told David a full review will take place, but she is concerned they will sweep it under the rug. But what actually, in his clinic. Moreover, it should be discontinued due to high mortality and surgical errors. Alexandra Medina is the third. Even many people in his own country demanded to cancel his medical license immediately. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. I Chosed Dr. Desena in the Dominican Republic for my surgery bbl,lipo,tt Im_ Cheeka 119 subscribers Subscribe 44 Share 7K views 2 years ago Show more Show more Woman warns against 'medical. Issa no for me. useful to you? All 12 were black or Hispanic. When Shacares mom arrived in the Dominican Republic about a week after her surgery, Williams said the Desena continued to insist that she just needed rest and told them to leave. However, she was apparently told that she needed to lose weight before getting the surgery. And Dr. Desena had a lot of patients from neighboring countries coming to him for assistance. Before you get any type of procedure here in Indiana, you can look up the doctor's name and check their qualifications, disciplinary history and any claims of malpractice online with the Medical Licensing Board of Indiana. She was definitely healthy, everything that went wrong happened there, Sharae said. On his Instagram account, which has more than 270,000 followers, Cabral publishes client testimonials and highly stylized before and after photos. Your email address will not be published. Crystal Jones filed agrievancedue to the factsheinstructedDr. Jose that hertroublewas onceno longerserious, that thephysicianmistreated her and that theprocessinducedher pain. If youre curious about what sparked this Doctors unexpected popularity, it all began with the woman he performed on dying. [Shacares] mom said Carlesha, I went back to my room for an hour, and they called me and told me that her heart stopped that quick, Williams said. Learn how your comment data is processed. I looked at her Facebook and she already was very shapely and nice looking. Net Discount Store Legit Or Scam {April} Honest Review! More than 700,000 Dominicans live in New York,. The second user stated that approximately 1000 women have died due to his therapy and that he is a terrible doctor who kills people and vital signs. What is the phone number of dr.desena? Most notable is a new resolution that requires cardiovascular and preanesthetic assessments to be done before surgery. Read on. Many people from the. Required fields are marked *. Sharilene Cedeo used to joke with her sister Kendra that she was going to be 23 forever. According to Dr. Jose Desenas observation,extrathan 1,000human beingsdied as aend resultof thetechniquescarried outby means ofDr. Jose. "Women are going over there for these surgeries, these elective surgeries, and not coming out alive," David said.