Who Is The Guy In The Sensodyne Commercial, Articles D

Instead, it features a familiar accord of litchi, Madagascar vanilla, oud, incense, and amber. Your source for reviews on the top fragrances. Free shipping and returns on Parfums de Marly Delina Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom.com. However, after a minute or two the litchi notes become more pronounced and balance the tartness out pretty well. You dont want to pay hundreds of dollars for a dupe when you can have Delina itself. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. This fragrance is an ode to femininity and sensuality. ALT has its series of perfumes that are inspired by the best sellers, with Duchess being the ringer for Delina. Refresh your browser window to try again. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Nova has vaguely tropical smells, early on. It is not an exact alterniative but a good substitute for Delina perfume. Brand New. Delina isnt always in stock either. After an opening bergamot, pear and lychee, the Turkish rose . This unisex fragrance leans more feminine than masculine and opens up with strong rhubarb and litchi top notes. What it is : A pretty, pink and purely feminine floral eau de parfum that will warm your heart and make you feel like royalty. Despite the underwhelming design, the perfume itself is cheap. Not nearly as high as quality as the Parfums de Marly. Free shipping on orders over $35. See details. If youre looking for more fragrances featuring litchi notes to add to your collection, First Kiss Exclusive by Be Layered might be a good option to check out. Duchess is also a good alternative at a lower price. To sum it all up, Delina is a great fragrance that has, in a short time, inspired a lot of other scents. Tom Ford Lost Cherry Eau de Parfum. Even the dupes cannot defeat the exotic scent it gives. If yes, then you are not alone. Carolina Herreras Very Good Girl is cheaper than Delina by almost more than half the cost, and you do get slightly more in the bottle. It is neither too intense nor too timid, so you can wear it daily without issues. The bottle resembles a square nail polish bottle with a wooden cap. Though, Atomic doesnt give you a price break and can actually sell for more than the PdM perfume that it resembles. The Turkish rose will absorb nicely into your skin and give you fresh vibes despite the hot weather. Find your favorite perfume at KOODING.com. The eau de parfum relishes in its floral accords which are dominated by Turkish rose, lily of the valley and peony, blended with the rounded tangy notes of lychee, rhubarb . Overall, the fragrance is a sensory masterpiece. You'll want to smell it even more due to its appealing scent. It is a must-have partner that will boost your confidence and aid in leaving a significant effect on every person you meet. If you love Delina Exclusif but are looking for something thats much sweeter and less woody then give the original Delina a try. Woman perfumes . Article Contains [ hide] Delina Perfume alterniative. However, it has a more nutmeg incense-like smell, unlike Delina. I like this note as he gives Delina her uniqueness. Fragrance story : A floral explosion of Turkish rose, lily of the valley and peony creates a girlish, feminine fragrance accented with bright and tangy notes of lychee, rhubarb and . Lady Diana 30ML ( Alexandria Fragrances ) Extrait De Parfum, 4. Another reason people, myself included, love it is the bottle design. Delina perfume's scent is a complex sweet and sour experience. Duchess is a young, pink, girly, fruity, sweet and pretty fragrance inspired by Delina. There are many people who fall in love with a scent and start their own journey of using and collecting similar scents. Delina is a softer scent because of the sharper rhubarb in Lady Diana. 8 Positive (62%) 2 Neutral (15%) 3 Negative (23%) tonileefiore. Compared to Delina Exclusif, Delina starts off a bit more fruity with rhubarb, litchi, and bergamot prominently featured at first spray. Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly is a Amber fragrance for women. But it's the middle notes which hold Turkish Rose, Vanilla, and Peony which shine through. What it is: A pretty, pink and purely feminine floral eau de parfum that will warm your heart and make you feel like royalty. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Parfums De Marly Delina 75ml Women's Eau De Parfum Spray at the best online prices at eBay! The fragrance of Very Good Girl is distinct from that of Delina in a number of ways. However, as it dries down it develops in a very similar manner. It is unique and looks amazing. Every time I wear it, someone tells me how good I smell and asks what I am wearing. Despite the similarities, there are some differences. You will notice the longevity of the perfume as well as its allure when you wear it. Its blend of rose, lychee, rhubarb, and more are a sweet and powdery take on the classic rose perfume. The dry down is slow and subtle throughout the day, however, it eventually settles into a warm base of amber, vanilla, and woody notes. woods to their limit to reveal a. surprising burst of sensations. In case you're wondering, a 2.53 fl oz (75 ml) bottle of the original Delina cost $320. Top notes are Litchi, Rhubarb, Bergamot and Nutmeg; middle notes are Turkish Rose, Peony, Musk, Petalia and Vanilla; base notes are Cashmeran, Cedar, Incense and . Dior. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Like Delinas, this bottle design is both distinctive and luxurious. Delina is a softer scent because of the sharper rhubarb in Lady Diana. You can get this Delina smell-alike in the 55ml or 10ml size for around $65.00 and $30.00, respectively. To help keep the site running, I utilize affiliate links as a source of revenue. Beauty Deals up to 70% Off. Its cute, girly, and doesnt feel cheap. perfumewalla (1,860) 98%. Their oil-based perfumes are applied through a rollerball delivery system and are quite potent. You can enjoy the duchess on the beach while soaking up the sun. The base incorporated will create a memory for every occasion. $355.00. You can wear it irrespective of the season, but it smells great in spring, summer, and autumn. Despite being always in demand and having excellent reviews, people often look for Delina Perfume alterniatives. Lasts over 24 hours in my hair and smells soft and sweet. For a very close dupe of Delina Exclusif with decent projection, you should check out Lady Diana Exclusive by Alexandria Fragrances. Just was too tart to wear on the body. Delina has a softer, less intense scent and well-blended notes. Oscar De La Renta Bella Blanca Eau de Parfum Perfume Spray For Women, 5. It is another long-lasting, day or night-time perfume from Alexandria. Pink Rose by Montagne gets high praise for practically being a clone of Delina. DELINA Exclusif Eau de Parfum (Edp) Decant 5ml unisex fragrance PERFECT FOR TRAVELING . It smells just like Delina perfume, thanks to the combination of the lovely notes, which creates a truly balanced product. I found the rose and lichi notes to remain quite prominent as it settled into a soft and woody base of cashmere, musk, vanilla, and incense. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Very Good Girl 30 ml Eau de Parfum, 1 fl oz, Private Show by Britney Spears Perfume Review, Cool Water vs. Acqua di Gio Cologne Comparison, Index of all of our Fragrance Reviews for Men and Women. Delina La Rosee lacks the rhubarb note, this makes the fragrance more delicate, quieter and unlike the original fresher and lighter. All products recommended on Fragrance Review are independently researched, tested, reviewed, and selected by our editorial team. The sillage is moderate and I noticed that it seems to be a bit more subtle if you spray it on your clothes. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Floral fragrances are always a popular choice among females (check the best selling perfumes for ladies). Some of the dupes I reviewed smelled almost identical to Delina but couldnt be worn at night or were too intense to wear to work. Thats the beauty of Delina Perfume, making you the center of attraction just for the smell. The Litchi fruit gives the top note a tangy and sour flavor, while the vanilla balances it with the sweetness that lasts. Nevertheless, there it is for those who want to try. Thanks for your love & support. Free shipping for many products! With him, the flowers with the rhubarb play the main role. Im not familiar with the Alhambra brand, so I cant actually speak to its quality. In other words, the price difference between Parfums de Marly's Delina and . Its what Id expect from a luxury brand but often dont see. A scent that is hard to beat and forget. FragranceNet.com offers Delina Exclusif in various sizes, all at discount prices. The boldness of the odor and the mesmerizing aura surrounding it helps to stand out among the crowd as a reflection of confidence and elegance. The blend of rose, lychee, rhubarb, and more gives a soothing rose aroma. Id rate the perfume okay based on its quality-price value. But, it settles, you get more rose, vanilla, and musk. Tart, zingy, and sharp while cooling rhubarb, bergamot, and nutmeg that hit the mind with freshness. I found Fashionably London to be pretty simplistic in terms of its formulation. . Duchesse by ALT is here to fabricate a pleasant aroma to boost your weary day. Additionally, it does not have the same airiness as Delina does, and the nutmeg is more noticeable in First Kiss. These perfumes all have the aroma of floral scent that can lead you to a blooming floral world to ease the body at once with a refreshing finish. Though the rhubarb is somewhat more present in Lady Diana, it shares the same overall notes of Delina. I haven't tried this one personally, but it pops up time and time again as a near-perfect Delina perfume . A deluxe product demands spending, which is quite a lot in this case. Delina Parfums de Marly 2017 Eau de Parfum. But like Delina, you can expect to get compliments on how good you smell and get asked what youre wearing. To me, Delina smells very feminine and is a signature scent. Not everyones beauty budget is high enough to splurge on a perfume that costs over $300. You still get some great sweetness here, along with a developed jasmine note, and the wonderful amber without the underlying oud or other woody-like notes. The mixture of the alluring notes stimulates your olfactory sensation with a fresh yet sweet memory that is hard to forget. From the sweetness of lychee to the floral breeze of pear swirl, everything makes this perfume one of a kind. In contrast to Delina, First Kiss doesnt have the staying power to make it through the day. Despite the glowing reviews, there are reasons why you might want to consider Delina alternatives. The longevity isnt the greatest and only lasts about five or six hours compared to the 12+ Delina offers. In one fragrance, Lady Diana combines exquisite elegance and pure passion. . It hasnt happened to me yet, but I do get compliments on how I smell when I wear it. Overall, I think DIVAIN-649 is a decent dupe and you may want to give this a try if you love the original.