Saratoga County Drug Arrests, Fishing Charters Texas, Paris Georgia Stockists, Robinson Middle School Lunch Menu, Articles C

Sunday School 10:00 am Sunday morning Service 11:00am Wednesday Service 6:30 pm Creekside Church cannot currently be evaluated by our Leadership & Adaptability methodology because we have not received data from the charity regarding its leadership capacity, strategic thinking and planning, and ability to innovate or respond to changes.Note: The absence of a score does not indicate a positive or negative assessment, it only indicates that we have not yet evaluated the organization. SundayWorship Service 10am Students(August - May) 6pm Gathering LocationBurnt Hickory Park 8650 Cartersville Hwy, Dallas, GA 30132 Contact Us Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2812772f88811a Creekside Church Dallas, GA. Is this your nonprofit? They got a workout area, a library, and all kinds of places where you can play card games and watch movies. Residents may enjoy quality time with their family and friends, free of secondhand smoke. Learn about home care and hospice services, Average monthly cost A copy of a bill would be an example of appropriate proof of residence. Want to see how you can enhance your nonprofit research and unlock more insights? Social Outings, Outdoor Areas, Nearby Shopping, Housekeeping, 2432 Powder Springs Road, Dallas , Georgia , 30064, 2731 Elkhart Circle, Dallas , Georgia , 30064. 4116 Lenora Church Rd. They have a restaurant where you sit down, and they have waiters who take your order and give it to you. What We Believe; Sunday Worship; Join; Baptism; Our Pastor; Staff; Our Blog; Contact Us; Events; Connect. Creekside Pines is a community rich in services, amenities, opportunity and exploration. This data is only available if this charity has at least one year of electronically-filed Form 990 data filed within the last six years. It is our desire to be a congregation that focuses intently on making disciples of Jesus Christ through inviting people into a relationship with Him, helping people to grow in that relationship within His Church, and sending people into the world equipped to reach out with the gospel through what we say and do. The dining area was very comfortable and cozy with plenty of rooms to make new friends during the meals. 497 were here. So I sold it and decided to try independent living. He has his Masters of Divinity and his B.A. It seems to be a perfect actually. They were in a small community, so they were away from many things. They had nice rooms. Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 14_8_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1.2 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. Main address. Check out the library, theater room, game room, soda shop, Each floor has a lovely screened-in porch in addition to a ground floor bbq area, perfect for warm weather events. My mother has lived -- quite happily -- in Creekside Pines for over two years. So I sold it and decided to try independent living. Their food is pretty good. However, families are welcome to arrange third-party assisted living or memory care to receive the care they need at Creekside Pines. Christian Churches in Dallas Georgia Church Profile Bethany Christian Church An on-site hair salon and barber shop provides exceptional hairdressing services, all footsteps away from residents doorsteps. The rooms are nice. It's a very lovely place, and everything about it seemed first rate. What made you choose (Comunity Name) over others? 1011 Merchants Drive,Dallas , Georgia , 30132, 1011 Merchants Drive, Dallas , Georgia , 30132, 5235 Stilesboro Road, Kennesaw, GA, 30152. Creekside Pines is an independent living community. We saw the exercise room, and there was a resident who was getting some coaching during their physical therapy or physical activity. The Travel Program is simple: For more information about the Sunshine Travel Program, use the link above to make an inquiry. Please dont hesitate to contact me or any of our staff if we can be of help. Creekside Church cannot currently be evaluated by our Culture & Community methodology because we have not received data from the charity regarding its Constituent Feedback or Equity Practices strategies.Note: The absence of a score does not indicate a positive or negative assessment, it only indicates that we have not yet evaluated the organization. Everything was convenient there. Creekside Pines Retirement Community 1011 Merchants Drive, Dallas, GA 30132 Independent Living VERIFIED To Reach a Resident (678) 398-4665 For pricing and availability (678) 647-7531 Pricing For Creekside Pines Retirement Community Seniorly Estimate $3,096 /mo nth Pricing by room type Seniorly advisor Stacy Stafford will help you with pricing The facility has washers and dryers. if the company chooses to hide the private information on their profile from the general public. Learn more That was the only drawback that my husband saw. learn more "about" us. Mom's apartment is spacious and comfortable. Creekside Pines Retirement Community was larger. They take you to the doctor or church and back. I don't think the food is as tasty and nutritious as it could be, but nobody goes hungry. The communitys resident-only services are designed with each persons practical needs in mind, giving them convenient options to meet their needs. If the problem persists contact us. They had all of the amenities that we wanted. Outdoor Areas, Activity Center, Clubs & Communities, Housekeeping, 4460 Celebration Boulevard, Dallas , Georgia , 30101. 1136 Dallas Nebo Rd Dallas, GA 30157 United States MAP IT Service Times (770) 943-1725 Reverend Harold Byrd 0 About The Church at Creekside Denomination / Affiliation: Southern Baptist Convention MAP The Church at Creekside is a Baptist Church located in Zip Code 30157. The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick. Thursday, March 02, 2023 - Saturday, March 04, 2023, Thursday, March 02, 2023, 5:00 PM - Saturday, March 04, 2023, 12:00 PM, Sunday, March 05, 2023, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM, Saturday, March 11, 2023, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM, Sunday, March 12, 2023, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Pet Friendly, Pool, Social Outings, Clubs & Communities, Restaurant Style Dining. Dr. Jason Danuser came to Creekside to serve as Senior Pastor in June of 2008. Key Persons data is currently unavailable for this organization. This includes: Each day, residents have access to a new selection of fun opportunities thanks to Creekside Pines full calendar of activities. Even the residents were lovely when we came in. $. We recognize that not all metrics and beacons equally predict a charitys success. Mom is very happy, making new friends, getting lots more activity on a day to day basis. The staff was very knowledgeable and very nice, too. The staff was wonderful; the lady that gave us the tour was very good and very nice. 66.228.48.122 A-Deerfield ~11 miles. Creekside Pines Retirement Community Offers Independent Living 19 Reviews 1011 Merchants Drive, Dallas, GA 30132 (800) 385-2527 Summary Reviews Costs Photos Amenities Description Map View Photos Get cost information Contact for Costs Find out availability Schedule a Tour Ask about payment options Get Options If you are looking for a church JOIN FOR FREE to find the right church for you. 474 Hiram Sudie Road is the place to be today!Whether it's your first time or you've been with us from the beginning, we're excited for you to join us at 9:15, and 11:00am, as we continue with our. They were very engaged and didnt feel like they were just sitting around. The food is very good, and the common dining area is fine. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. They offer all three meals. We saw the beauty shop that they have on the third floor, and that was really cool. All rights reserved. If we do not hear back from your within five business days, we will remove contested reviews. Experience Christian Church (PA) Matt Silver. The best way to see everything the community has to offer is to tour it in-person, seeing the beautiful apartments, common areas, and dining room closer. Their comprehensive services and amenities provide everything a person needs to live their lives to fullest, minutes away from their door. Creekside Church, Inc in Dallas, Georgia received a PPP loan of $32,100 in April, 2020. They're in the middle of a renovation, so they had the floors torn up as they were getting ready to put down new ones. Also the residents, they were all extremely active and social and would walk up to us and greet us. Once approved, you can expect to see your review on our website in 1-2 business days. Find info about all our coming events. Click to reveal A GuideStar Pro report containing the following information is available for this organization: This information is only available for subscribers and in Premium reports. This is what we like: There is an activities calendar, and it seems like there are a lot of activities going on. Set near the Dallas Commons Shopping Center, residents are a short distance away from dozens of shops, restaurants, and other resources like banks, gas stations, and pharmacies. with up to 5 times the number of maximum matches per search vs. non-subscribers. The residents were in good spirits. Most of all, the pricing was reasonable. Welcome to the season of Lent! They have a 24-hour staff on duty. For us, it would be an hour to get to our friends or to the church that we belong to. There are no exceptions to the no-smoking policy, guaranteeing comfort throughout the community. Now that's really living! We thought it was a nice place. In addition, all pages on Bizapedia will be The first impression we had was with the lady who interviewed us and took us on the tour and she was wonderful. . To learn more about Creekside Pines' spacious senior apartments and available floor plans, use the link above to make an inquiry. The rent is much cheaper, and I get cleaning service once a week. The staff is excellent: kind, caring, solicitous and honest. This discretionary money can be used where it's needed most. Pet Friendly, Pool, Clubs & Communities, Outdoor Areas, Activity Center, 700 West Memorial Drive, Dallas , Georgia , 30132. We leverage finance and accountability data from it to form Encompass ratings. We also really liked their soda pop room, it is similar to what our loved one experienced growing up in her teens so we know she would like that a lot. The movie theater shows movies at least once a week, giving residents a chance to enjoy a favorite film on the big screen with friends from the community. Below are some key data points from the Exempt Organization IRS Business Master File (BMF) for this organization. 6,719 were here. If you leave a review without contact information, we may remove it. Jason's four great loves are Jesus Christ, his family, the Church and the Georgia Bulldogs. Creekside Pines was very nice. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. The company id for this entity is 18109164. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. View detailed information about Creekside rental apartments located at 3666 Lee Rd, Snellville, GA 30039. They're very outgoing people. We are sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. If you mention an individual by name, use inappropriate language, or create a review that is not helpful for potential residents/customers, we may remove it. Creekside Church, Inc in Dallas, GA | Company Info & Reviews Company Information Sponsored Links Company Contacts GREGG SIZEMORE Chief Executive Officer 12 Reidland Dr Dallas, GA 30132 GREGG SIZEMORE Incorporator 12 Reidland Dr Dallas, GA 30132 JOHN MAGGARD Chief Financial Officer 2305 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy Nw, Marietta, GA 30064 PAUL RICHARDSON There are areas outside where you can have a picnic, and if you have company coming for a few days they have a room to put them up in. Everything they have there is wonderful, like an ice cream shop that you go in, like in the olden times. They have exercise classes, and they take them shopping. By submitting this review I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of Symphony at Stuart, or I have been granted authority to post this review on behalf of a geniuine experience or opinon of another. They had a gym. I had a meal while I was there and it was great; I had a good meal. The dining area is nice. Opportunities include events like: Residents are invited to spend devotional time at a weekly church service, held on-campus every Sunday. Transdisciplinary Agora For Future Discussions, Inc. Pine Valley Church of Elizabeth (Elizabeth, CO) Thats the main thing, plus their price is very good. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Help us get you more of the nonprofit information you need, including: An email has been sent to the address you provided. They have therapy, theater, mall shops, library, and all different kinds of things. The staff was good and really nice. Please check your inbox in order to proceed. Having looked at a number of senior residences, my family is very happy with our decision to choose Creekside Pines. The living area is big. Note: The absence of a rating does not indicate a positive or negative assessment; it only indicates that we have not yet evaluated this organization. They're very outgoing people. On the Church calendar, Lent is a season of preparation that leads us to the great celebration of Easter. They offer all three mea Creekside Pines Retirement Community was larger. Creekside Church is a tax-exempt organization located in Dallas, Georgia. Info Events Scores Play here Reviews Videos Comments. Tours are free, and can be scheduled using the link above. The community offers resident-only amenities and convenient services that make life easier than ever, from an on-site beauty and barber shop to a charming 1950's-themed Malt Shop. Currently, we require either an Accountability & Finance beacon or an Impact & Results beacon to be eligible for a Charity Navigator rating. Connection Groups. For more information, use the link above to make an inquiry. Claim this Church Profile It is homey. GA. Jason has served churches in Madison County, Hart County, Elbert County, and throughout the middle Georgia area. Creekside Church (Dallas, GA) Gregg and Leilani Sizemore. We ate lunch there, and the food was good. from Mercer University. The visit was great. Creekside Pines believes pets are part of the family, inviting residents to bring their furry friend when they move in. They have an open door policy. There's no denying it's costly, but competitive when compared to other independent living facilities. I fell in love with Creekside Pines the moment I walked in the door. If you've been looking for a maintenance free lifestyle close to family and friends, Creekside Pines is your answer. For more information, use the link above to make an inquiry. The community offers resident-only amenities and convenient services that make life easier than ever, from an on-site beauty and barber shop to a charming 1950s-themed Malt Shop. Creekside Church cannot currently be evaluated by our Accountability & Finance methodology because, as a church, it is not required to file the Form 990. 12 Reidland Dr . Give. Get ChurchFinder Pro and reach more people, "Church Finder" is a registered trademark, Converge Worldwide (Baptist General Conference), [current-user:field-fname] [current-user:field-lname]. Rating histories are available for a growing number of rated organizations. They have a 30-day activity program and you can sign up for whatever you want to do. The apartment had two large rooms, a kitchen on the left when you come in, a living room, a large bedroom with walk-in closets, and a bath. They only have one small elevator, and some residents have to walk quite away from the elevator to their rooms. Info Events Scores Play here Reviews Videos Comments. Jimmy's Smoke House Inc. . Give more details to improve the helpfulness of your review. Mission. Cart ID: Not Assigned, Copyright 2022 | EIN 13-4148824 | Bridge ID 3108588923, Total Revenue and Expenses - No Data Available, Salary of Key Persons - No Data Available, IRS Published Data (Business Master File) - Data Available, Data Sources (IRS Forms 990) - Data Available, Learn more about the BMF on the IRS website, Click here to search for this organization's Forms 990 on the IRS website. They have card games, exercise program, and seem to have everything that I will want. Located in the beautiful Dallas, Georgia area, Creekside Pines offers premier independent senior living for people who want around-the-clock peace of mind. The dining hall is open 24 hours a day, so it's a lot more accessible. Meals feature a variety of delicious recipes residents are sure to love, with substitutions available for people with allergies and special dietary requirements. Jason has his doctoral degree from Erskine Theological Seminary with a focus in preaching. Most of all, the pricing was reasonable. They have great activities. Creekside Church Disc Golf ~0 miles. I chose Creekside Pines because of what they have to offer. As you browse the site, we hope that youll find helpful information on the ministries of this wonderful church family. It's event only right now hoping for a permanent installation in late 202. It was a wonderful experience. We play card games and bingo. Other Services (except Public Administration), 2305 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW,, Marietta, GA, 30064, USA, 24 Sugar Mist Drive, Dallas, GA, 30132, USA. I just can't afford it as far as my budget goes, but everything was just absolutely spotless, clean, and well maintained. Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. served to you completely ad free and you will be granted access to view every profile in its entirety, even Adult Connection Groups; Student Connection Groups; The latest happenings for you & your family at Creekside Church Learn More Inspire / Equip / Send We exist to glorify God and make disciples by radically loving and simply equipping. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. They have internet, which is free, and there are screened-in porches on both ends of the building on all three floors. Dallas, GA 30132 . The only problem with it is the building is dated and needs some updating. Churches in Paulding County Georgia and zip code 30132 are included with reviews of Baptist churches, Methodist churches, Catholic churches, Pentecostal and Assembly of God churches, Lutheran churches and other Protestant and Catholic Christian churches. They had games, socializing, and just everything that you could want. Already have a GuideStar Account? Located in the beautiful Dallas, Georgia area, Creekside Pines offers premier independent senior living for people who want around-the-clock peace of mind. DallasGA | IRS ruling year: 2020 | EIN: 83-1897994. *** Creekside Pines provides entertainment, activities -- even a weekly happy hour with frequent specialty drinks! The cost was much more than what I make with social security. CLAIM THIS LISTING Are you on staff at this church? They also have church services. The address for Creekside is 3666 Lee Rd . Electricity is included in the rent, as is heating and air, which residents control in their units. Queens Covenant Church (Queens, NY) Dan and Amanda Sadlier. It was very reasonable. In addition, Very nice place. I lived alone in my house except for my two dogs. Your donation attempt encountered a problem. The staff is great. For more information about Creekside Pines, use the link above to make an inquiry or read the frequently asked questions (FAQ) below. (BMF affiliation code: 3). 39 min walk (3.2 mi) 4116 Lenora Church Rd. Outdoor Areas, Housekeeping, Social Outings, Washer & Dryer in Unit, Clubs & Communities, 4549 Stilesboro Road, Dallas , Georgia , 30152. Creekside Pines Retirement Community was great. The rooms were a little on the smaller side, but it was still decent-sized. The room was nice, roomy, and bright with plenty of light. about GuideStar Pro. $ usd. Click here to resend it.). You're faster than our page! My impression of Creekside Pines is very good. Kim, who did the tour with us, did an excellent job. Everything was great. The 24/7 Dining Experience gives residents the opportunity to enjoy gourmet meals day and night. They can also do your laundry. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The upgraded rooms were very nice too, but the ones that aren't upgraded aren't that nice. During Lent, we are invited to examine our lives honestly, to repent of sin, to fast and pray, and to 2023 Creekside Church - Connect, Grow, Love - Churches Near Me All Rights Reserved, 5:00 PM - Saturday, March 04, 2023, 12:00 PM. About Us. The dining room was fantastic. They have exercise classes, and they take them shopping. The Nashville Project (Nashville, TN) Brandon Jacobs. Learn about benefits. Utilities (excluding personal telephone bills), Access to community activities and social events, Access to the 24/7 Dining Experience (all meals included), Residents choose a qualifying destination, like Portland, Oregon or Austin, Texas, They book their transportation to their destination, They stay at the area's local Sunshine retirement community for up to seven days, enjoying meals, transportation, concierge, and on-campus activities.