Robin Harris Funeral, Tricare East Corrected Claims, Senator Armstrong Speech Transcript, 5 Examples Of Semantic Noise, Sao Fatal Bullet Tank Build, Articles B

Throw in some hash browns while you cook pancakes, or some French Fries while you make the perfect smash burger, sizzling bacon, or steaks. Youll need to factor this additional purchase into the overall price that youre willing to spend. This item Blackstone 22" Tabletop Griddle with Griddle Hood and Stand. There are special griddle cleaners on the market that you can purchase to help clean the griddles inner parts. 4.3 liter fryer. Its thick and heavy and I cant imagine hauling anything larger than the 22 one around to tailgating or camping. 17 Adventure Ready Tabletop Airfryer Combo Griddle 17 cooking space. Cooks food quickly and evenly. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. We looked at the top Blackstone Griddles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. how-to guides. Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Tabletop Griddle with Range Top. . $199.00. With 267 square inches, you can cook up to 9 hamburgers on the heavy duty cooking surface. which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Tackle Any Great Outdoor Event with the Blackstone family of Griddles & Cookware. I've seen online unboxing reviews from 2019 and can assure you the packing materials for 2020 have been upgraded. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. Please ensure the cart meets the requirements to apply this discount code. 2 adjustable temperature cooking zones. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 29.00 x 17.00 x 36.00 Inches. Units in Stock : 100. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Griddle with 4 Quart Electric Air Fryer combo New at the best online prices at eBay! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Blackstone Adventure 2 Burner Tabletop Griddle Combo at the best online prices at eBay! Here are some of our perks: This item will ship in 24-72 hours from our warehouse!*. This 22" griddle is quick and easy to clean, taking the hassle out of outdoor cooking. Travel-sized air fryer-griddle combo . Company About Us; Careers; Contact . This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. We look forward to assisting you with your purchase. To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. Integrated classically styled, painted hood with orange OTG handle grip. Its not so good for large gatherings. item 3 Blackstone Adventure Ready 22" Griddle with Stand and . E-Series Griddles View More > 17" Electric Tabletop Griddle. The stainless steel construction is also a plus, as it ensures food cooks quickly and evenly. 6.4-quart electric air fryer drawer. Let me know! We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. Perfect for those who want to take their cooking to the next level and add a little bit of spice to their typical routine. This 17" griddle is perfectly portable and packed with features. The carbon steel provides a super smooth surface and with seasoning a nonstick surface to easily cook eggs, omelets and crepes on. Making the best out of it is all we can d. Add to cart Details. item 4 PORTABLE 17 In TABLETOP AIR FRYER GRIDDLE COMBO Blackstone Stainless Camping RV, Brand New. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Low maintenance stainless steel front panel. Blackstone 17-Inch Tabletop Adventure-Ready . Blackstone 5013 Universal Griddle Stand, Size 17"/22" Leg Side Shelf is Made to fit Either The 17" or 22" Table Top, Black & 1724 Cover, Black. The rough and tough Adventure Ready Griddle with Air Fryer will surely impress your friends and family wherever you are. Blackstone four-Burner 36 Griddle with Air . Its still a heavy piece of steel but you can easily move it. 12,500 BTUs. Whether it's to the tailgate, campsite, or park, this griddle will help you make all your favorites. 22" Griddle W/Cart & Hood. Please ensure the cart meets the requirements to apply this discount code. item 1 Blackstone On The Go 22 Tabletop Griddle with Hood 1968, Brand New. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. . current price $97.00. FOR SALE! However Ive cooked multiple items on the griddle at the same time and as long as they need the same temperature they cook fine. It has 4 burners/heat zones to enable you to cook multiple different foods at the same time. Many of the Blackstone griddles use a 1-pound propane bottle; however, the bottle is not included. Update as January 31, 2022:Checkout Cook Any Food Your Heart Desires With The Best Blackstone Griddle for a detailed review of all the top blackstone griddles. The biggest advantage of carbon steel is it heats up faster, which I can attest to! Introducing the Blackstone Adventure Ready 17-Inch Griddle Air Fryer Combo. Portable Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Griddle with . Ready 17" Griddle with 4 Quart Electric Air Fryer combo New. You can do it all: bake, sear, roast, saut, and air fry. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term. In. Hood and side handles with orange non-slip grips. Enjoy 0% APR financing up to 18 months! and ave been looking for. Share. The griddle is ideal for cooking up eggs . We used it on our first trip with our new camper. Ive been cooking on my Blackstone Adventure Ready 17 Tabletop Outdoor Griddle purchased at Walmart and I love it! The griddle/deep fryer combo is available with the 28-inch griddle. Youll pay a moderate price for the Blackstone 28-Inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station and the Blackstone 1666 22-Inch Tabletop Griddle, while theBlackstone 1825 36-Inch Accessory Griddle & Side Shelf is able to command the highest price. grill and griddle combo. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Included hood secures to the rear of the griddle for protection and easily lifts out of the way when in use. 17" Tabletop Griddle Side Burner Stovetop & Fryer. The Adventure Ready Griddle is the perfect griddle for all your adventures, like camping, hunting, boating, and fishing. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do. Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount. Ordering from BBQGrills.com was so simple! Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. item 2 Blackstone 1860 Portable Adventure Ready 17" Griddle with Electric Air Fryer, Brand New. With this amazing duo, the possibilities are endless. The seasoning process creates an all-natural non-stick surface, so you can cook and serve food with ease. Brand New. Dual 'H' burners produce a total of 24,000 BTUs for fast and even cooking. To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. It is a single H shaped burner so it only heats the cooktop to one uniform temperature but that has been fine for me in most cases. $74.00 Sale $44.40. No adapter hose included. At BBQGrills.com, we are committed to educating our customers about our products. Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. Please ensure the cart meets the requirements to apply this discount code. 20LB PROPANE BOTTLE SLEEVE $ 22.99. ON THE GO. First its heavy. The size is another important consideration when choosing a Blackstone griddle. You'll pay a moderate price for the Blackstone 28-Inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station and the Blackstone 1666 22-Inch Tabletop Griddle, while the Blackstone 1825 36-Inch Accessory Griddle & Side Shelf is able to . While you're doing that, you can fry up some fries, corn dogs, or potatoes in the 4.3 liter fryer. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blackstone Griddle you should buy. Find the Right Blackstone Griddle Size for You. Blackstone 1968 Griddle, 22 Inch, Black. PROS. Material. Additional Product Features. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Tabletop Outdoor Griddle. Hey 'Griddlers'! This 2-in-1 travel-sized griddle-air fryer combo is perfect for accompanying you to the campground, tailgate, backyard, and more . Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH and our products will last a lifetime. 361 square inch cooking surface. Cook Any Food Your Heart Desires With The Best Blackstone Griddle, The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide. UPC: 717604018590 View barcode. More Cooking Space Compared to the 28" Griddles. A little small. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Stainless steel tube burner. Blackstone 22-Inch Electric Griddle - 1200W Non . The griddles legs also fold up, so that you can store it in a garage or outdoor shed when not in use. Save up to $200 Off! Hope all you DADs out there had a wonderful Father's Day! $97.00. two burner propane griddle. The H-shaped burner distributes the 12,000 BTUs evenly across the cold rolled steel griddle top. charcoal grills and deep fryers. Our rating: . See Details. Choose Any Location. Blackstone Tabletop Portable Griddle 17. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), With 267 square inches, you can cook up to 9 hamburgers on the heavy duty cooking surface. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. Perfect for those who want to take their cooking to the next level and add a little bit of spice to their typical routine. flavor. Portable and lightweight design. Compact and easy to store. Depending on the size of the surface, you should only need between 2 and 3 tablespoons of oil. Shop Wayfair for the best blackstone 17 in table top griddle. This means that it will heat up relatively quickly. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. When opting for a larger griddle with legs, youll need to look at how easy the griddle is to move around the yard. Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. This griddle will help you cook outdoors without the compromise! Want to support my videos directly? This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something that I recommend. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. This Blackstone griddle has an integrated grease tray and wipes clean with just a paper towel. . Again, if I had just sized up to the 22 I would have more room to cook, oh lets say, the onions and meat for Philly cheesesteaks at the same time. Grill and Air Fryer Combo, CATTLEMAN CUISINE 10-in-1 Indoor Electric Grill, Stainless Steel Air Fryer Grill with Air Grill, Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Beef & Fries, 6.5QT, Silver . Use this list to find out which size may be best for you: Tabletop Griddle: These 17-inch to 22-inch propane grills include one "H" shape . The Blackstone Griddle Accessory Table is perfectly designed to fit Blackstone 22" and 17" table-top griddles. My grill and accessories came on time as promised. Threaded Brass Regulator Connector: 9/16"-18UNF (United National Fine Thread) Uses a one-pound regulator. The Blackstone Adventure Ready 17-Inch Tabletop Griddle Combo with Side Burner Stovetop and Fryer is ready to take on your wildest cooking dreams. propane tank and still have plenty of prep space on the side shelf. It quickly heats up with 12,000 BTUs through an "H" style burner to . Introducing the Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Griddle with Electric Air Fryer. 1 offer from $38.99. The Blackstone griddle is more versatile than a regular charcoal or propane grill because of its nice flat cook top. Last one Free shipping. Upgraded control knobs provide precise temperature control and simple, quick piezo ignition. Carbon steel is more conductive than cast iron so it heats more evenly too. Blackstone reports that their griddle surfaces wont be harmed if you opt to cut your meat directly on the griddle. 1666 - Legacy; 1813 - Original; 1842 - Original; 2144 - Original; 1833 - Adventure Ready; 1891 - Adventure Ready; 1940 - Adventure Ready; 2061 - Adventure Ready; 2166 - Adventure Ready; 2168 - Adventure Ready; 2169 . Perfect for those who want to take their cooking to the next level and add a little bit of spice to their typical routine. which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Cooks evenly. 17" On the Go Griddle & Grill Combo. This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 22 February, 2022. You can use your Blackstone Griddle to cook anything you want! MSRP: $147.00. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. $299.00. Shipping is Free. COPYRIGHT THE E.W. There are . *Subject to approval of credit application. Make cooking more convenient with the Blackstone 17 in. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Blackstone Products, makers of the Platinum medal winning 36" griddle cooking system, continues to innovate with its new outdoor griddle, the Range Top Combo with Bonus Fryer. No reviews. It quickly heats up with 12,000 BTUs through an H style burner to provide even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. BLACKSTONE SIGNATURE SERIES CHEF'S KNIFE $ 29.99; MSRP: $147.00. . Rear grease management system for easy clean-up. Through Bread Pay, we offer easy and affordable financing options so you can pay for your purchase over time. The main size options include: 17 inches; 22 inches; 28 inches; . When searching for the best griddle, youll want to take a look at Blackstones restaurant-quality line of griddles. 22,000 BTUs. Here are my pros & cons for the 17 Blackstone Griddle: Although there are drawbacks to the small size any of the bigger ones add significant weight which means its that much more difficult to move. Check the surface area and the number of heating zones the Blackstone griddle has to offer. Find out shipping details of your online purchase schedule. This portable griddle offers 362 square inches of . Features No features description available Brand Blackstone Manufacturer North Atlantic Imports 385447638317 . For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Electric igniter. Dont let the size fool you. Discover how Blackstone Griddles can expand and improve your outdoor cooking experience. . What are the temperature that you are using? The discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart. Limited Time Offer! Blackstone Griddle Chicken Fajitas | Handmade in the Heartland, [] youre curious about the griddle check out my 17 Blackstone Griddle Review where I go over all the pros and cons to this [], Blackstone Griddle Ribeye Steak & Mushrooms | Handmade in the Heartland, [] this recipe I used a Blackstone Griddle. The discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Are you thinking of buying one? Its a super fun cooking experience. Whether its to the tailgate, campsite, or park, this griddle will help you make all your favorites. Heating power is 24,000 BTU with two H-shaped heavy-duty burners. This 17" griddle is perfectly portable and packed with features. Introducing the Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Griddle with Electric Air Fryer. Sun (Sales Only): 7 am - 9 pm PST. The portable design lets you take everything you love about cooking on a Blackstone with you. Bring this griddle with you to the campsite, tailgating, and more. The Blackstone 28-Inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station is equipped with two back wheels that allow users to push or pull the unit from one location to another. The extra-large frame gives you more room to place a 1 lb. 267-square-inch cooktop surface. Free shipping for many products! Designer & Maker. Easily controlled cooking zone with powerful 12,500 BTU output. The overall dimensions are 17.5 inches by 18 inches by 8.5 inches. I made the mistake of ordering 2 grills, but BBQGrills teams' common sense and honesty made them call me t We believe in carrying on traditions to the next generation with a touch of seasoning for lasting It measures 22.5 x 19 x 9 inches and weighs 32 lbs. If you plan on taking your Blackstone Griddle on the go I highly recommend the 17. Two stainless steel H style burners for fast & even cooking. item 3 Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Griddle with 4 Quart Electric Air Fryer combo New Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Griddle with 4 . Side burner stovetop. Read my 17 Blackstone Griddle Review for more information on why I love this fun outdoor cooking [], Wife & Mom. Sharable link Copy link. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. Brand: Artist Unknown. Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Omelets. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Cooking Surface: 362 sq. The two independent burners will make griddling and frying at the same time a cinch! If you are looking for a convenient and easy outdoor cooktop surface, look no further than the Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Tabletop Griddle Combo with Fry. Please ensure the cart meets the requirements to apply this discount code. 17" Griddle. Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart. 12,500 BTU output cooking zone with a single control. Griddles 17" Tabletop Griddle Model 1650 Model 1814 Model 1832 17" Tabletop Griddle Side Burner Stovetop & Fryer Model 1859 22" Tabletop Griddle Model 1666 Model 1813 Model 1833 Model 1842 28" Griddle Cooking Station Model 1517 Model 1605 Model 1856 Model 1858 36" Griddle Cooking Station Model 1554 Model Leave a comment or tag me oninstagram@handmadeintheheartlandorfacebook! They dont have any slats for food to fall through and they allow you to cook just about any food your heart desires. 164318545363. Its well made with high quality materials and offers high quality cooking outdoors. At the time I purchased it was only $84 at Walmart. Then they go and buy a bigger Blackstone in a few months. 74.6 /ea. Designed for use with 20-pound propane adapter hose (griddle) and electric plug (air fryer) Overall Dimensions: 21 41/48" Wide x 16 13/24" High x 33 41/48" Deep. $599.00. QTY : Description. One of the first things youll need to do when your new Blackstone griddle arrives is season it. Black powder coating. Blackstone Tabletop Portable Griddle 22. How can I get print out of this article. $399.00. The 17 does limit how much you can cook at one time. Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Tabletop Griddle with Range Top . Menu. This Blackstone 22-inch gas tabletop features 2 burner grill plates and 330 square inches and is perfectly designed to be a portable unit. This 2-in-1 travel-sized griddle-air fryer combo is perfect for accompanying you to the campground, tailgate, backyard, and more. Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Enter Any SKU. 17 inch Griddle Combo Units. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, item 1 Blackstone Adventure Ready 2-Burner 28" Griddle Cooking Station, item 2 Blackstone Adventure Ready 2-Burner 28" Griddle Cooking Station USA, item 3 Blackstone Adventure Ready 2-Burner 28 Griddle Cooking Station Blackstone 28, item 4 Blackstone Adventure Ready 22" BBQ Tabletop Griddle with Stand and Adapter Hose, item 5 Blackstone Adventure Ready 22" Griddle with Stand and Adapter Hose BBQ FREESHIP, item 6 Blackstone Adventure Ready 2 Burners 22" Griddle With Stand and Adapter Hose, item 7 Blackstone Adventure Ready 2-Burner 28" Griddle Cooking Station New, item 8 Blackstone Adventure Ready 2-Burner 28" Griddle Cooking Station, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 17 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 59 product ratings. Rolled steel griddle top. Fuel Type. Travel-sized . 1783 - Adventure Ready; 1859 - Adventure Ready; 1892 - Adventure Ready; 22 inch Griddle Units. . ON THE GO. . Mon-Sat: 7 am - 9 pm PST Blackstone 17 Inch Griddle with Side burner. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. The beauty of the Blackstone griddle is that you can cook anything on it! Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount. A Blackstone Air Fryer . . Creamy Tomato Soup with Sourdough Parmesan Croutons, Blackstone Griddle Ribeye Steak & Mushrooms. Rear grease management system for easy clean-up. Griddle Material. Didn't use the are fryer yet. Type. And as an added bonus, it weighs only 25 pounds. No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Your friends and family will be impressed at the power of this travel sized griddle. 17" Griddle W/Cart & Hood. $299.00. . Bring the Blackstone cooking experience on your next trip with the 22-inch tabletop griddle. I find it very informative! 17" Griddle W/Cart & Hood. Perfect fo. This rough and tough Adventure Ready Griddle with Electric Air Fryer will surely impress your friends and family wherever you are. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Rear grease management system. Once the color of the griddles surface changes color, spread a thin layer of oil across the top. If I would have sized up to the 22 I would have 2 heat zones which would be nice when cooking. The H-style burner provides even heat distribution across the entire surface, at a solid 12,500 BTUs. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. Current Reviews: 0 Add Your Review. camp bbq table. Use the four screw in feet to stay . . Easily managed single cooking sector with powerful 12,500 BTU output and electric air fryer. The deep fryer is next to the griddle, which makes it wider than other options. The biggest factors that affect the price of a Blackstone griddle are size and portability. Philly cheesesteaks and other sandwiches with melty cheese, All the breakfast food! The portable design lets you take everything you love about cooking on a Blackstone with you. The rolled carbon steel cooktop is legit. Needs a special griddle cleaner to clean the inner parts. Here are some of my favorite ideas for outdoor cooking on Blackstone Griddles: In summary I totally love my 17 Blackstone Griddle. $546.42 Buy It Now. Side burner stovetop & fryer. item 2 PORTABLE 17 In TABLETOP AIR FRYER GRIDDLE COMBO Blackstone Stainless Camping RV PORTABLE 17 In TABLETOP AIR . Determine how portable you need the griddle to be. Tabletop. Steel. in. DWYM is your trusted product review source. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (855) 341-3312 for assistance. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 monthly payments of $87.91 at 9.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. USA & International . Bring this griddle with you to the campsite, tailgating, and more. I originally thought they were made of cast iron because the require seasoning but carbon steel is different. The H-style burner provides even heat distribution across the entire surface, at a solid 12,500 BTUs. Exactly what we have been looking for. Sun (Sales): 7 am - 9 pm PST. The Blackstone Adventure Ready 17-Inch Tabletop Griddle Combo with Side Burner Stovetop and Fryer is ready to take on your wildest cooking dreams. Blackstone Griddle 5-Piece Professional Grade Griddle Tool Kit (Two Liquid Dispensers, Two Spatulas, Scraper, and Cookbook), Blackstone Griddle Rear Grease Cup Liners - Pack of 10, Blackstone Griddle Egg Ring and Omelet Ring Kit, Blackstone Griddle 6-inch Stainless Steel Scraper with Plastic Handle, Blackstone Griddle 32 oz. Orange Adventure Ready carry grips. Put it in the car or RV for a camping trip, the back of the truck for a tailgate or even take to a friends house to help with the neighborhood bbq. Its outdoor cooking with endless possibilities. Blackstone Griddle (17 Tabletop Griddle) The 17 tabletop Blackstone Griddle is like a gateway griddle for many outdoor cooking enthusiasts. Manufactured by: Blackstone. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. flat grill table . Make cooking outside even easier with the Blackstone 17" Tabletop Griddle. I would love to see what youre making on your Blackstone! 22 E-SERIES ELECTRIC GRIDDLE . BSARTE Grill Griddle Stand Compatible for Blackstone 17" 22 inch Table Top Griddle, Outdoor Camping Cooking . To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. Outdoor Cooking Without the Compromise. There are several options when choosing which Blackstone griddle to buy. 12,000 BTUs of Heat from One (1) H-Style Burner, Built-in Igniter for Complete Heat Control, Our Patented Rear Grease Management System, Adjustable-Height Rubber Feet for Stability on Uneven Surfaces. E-SERIES. The Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Tabletop Outdoor Griddle is great for camping and cooking anywhere outside. BLACKSTONE ADVENTURE READY 17" Tabletop Outdoor Griddle - $112.28. With this model, youll have everything you need within arms reach. Bread pay-over-time plans are loans made by Comenity Capital Bank. $299.00. Like this 17 with air fryer, . . The Rear Grease Management System allows you to clean up quickly, and the hood helps to keep it clean till you are ready to cook again. ADVENTURE READY. Introducing the Blackstone 17" Tabletop Griddle you know and love, now with our patented rear grease management system. Its easy to move. . If you have a question regarding this item, you can ask your question here or you can call us at (855) 341-3312. Stainless steel burner provides evenly dispersed heat across the griddle surface. Griddle surface is easy to clean; just needs a wipe down. This extra large griddle is an impressive size! Only 1 heat zone. Natural Gas. To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. The Blackstone Adventure Ready 17-Inch Tabletop Griddle Combo with Side Burner Stovetop and Fryer is ready to take on your wildest cooking dreams. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. Fryer attachment accessories included. The solid steel cooktop is a dream and the patented rear grease catching system is awesome. Foodie & Cook. SKU: 609903019 . $249.00. Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount. Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. With this Adventure Ready unit, you can easily cook nine hamburgers, twelve eggs, or four steaks at a time; plus, so much more. Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. 2020 continues with more new Blackstone products. The 17 griddle has handled plenty of food to cook for my family of 6. 17in. The discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Integrated classically styled, painted hood. Free shipping for many products! Join our newsletter for exclusive promotions, new arrivals, WARNING: Fuels used in liquefied propane gas appliances, and the products of combustion of such Learn how your comment data is processed. Today, we take a look at the latest in Blackstone's Adventure Ready line.the Adventure Ready 17" Tableto. Holiday Sale. Introducing the Blackstone Adventure Ready 17" Griddle with Electric Air Fryer. Stainless steel H burner. Christmas gift for my husband whose an avid outdoor cook! Table Top Griddle. Consider the game changed. Two independently managed cooking zones with a total of 45,000 BTUs.