Forza Horizon 2 Storm Island Dlc Code, Used Cars Low Down Payment No Credit Check, Articles OTHER

The carpet is also great with no foot rub wear of any nature. The history of the Impala is rich long running and one of the most popular-selling cars in US history. Fuel pump and fuel filter changed at 80,000 miles. After a few deliberations was able to settle on a price agreeable between me, Skywayclassics, and the owner of the vehicle. black automatic. (815) 942-0701, Here goes 1996 impala SS my personal car since 2008 I purchased with 66,000 miles and it now sits at 177,000 on the odometer but motor has less that 20k miles on it I purchased a brand new engine from lkq and let the Chevy dealership install it the motor still has over two year no fault unlimited mileage warranty on it so no matter what happens even if it's negligence on your behalf it's still covered and the labor too transmission replaced around 50k miles ago by Chevy dealership too opti spark new, alternator new , starter new , plugs new ac delco platinum, new high performance blue wires, full synthetic oil since new engine, only 93 octane since I originally purrchased car, dual exhaust flow masters, basic Sony cd, light up Panasonic blue front door speakers, 6x9 diamond audio, alarm , k&n intake , car cpu is also new, rims are 22 inch old rims had since 2008 some curb rash and oxidation , 265 35 22 tires almost new , ac system replaced 2 years ago , cars runs like champ I drive 100 miles interstate round trip 5 times a week in it still to this day , now here's the down side I was rear ended by a Honda yeah I sad Honda but it did some real damage to the quarter panel on both sides the rear passenger door is pinched shut the trunk opens and closes but it's off track or something rear bumper will need to be replaced prior to the wreck I need the tires balanced and power sterling gearbox a tie end rod and an alignment and the tired balanced didn't have time frames not bent the dealership say damage is 4k worth but we know how they jack the price up , driver seat is shot from wear and it has a very bad gangster lean , check engine light been on since I had it from exhaust but doesn't effect anything tires are helium filled custom floor mats and dash mat and ac defrost grill all brakes are new and the dust cover are same color as car I'll get in it and drive from here Florida to California today with no hesitation feel free to call or text me any questions anytime 386-623-0254 WADE, 1996 Chevy Impala SS w/supercharger and many engine mods, call for details. The right SS a black 96! Most of these miles came from the 3 Hot Rod Power Tours the car has been on. Bargain price. Paint work was only done on the driver side. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Dash,console,and door panels are in excelant condition. This vehicle was never abused. 3. They are very well known for building high end race cars. Never winter driven. The car was located in Greenlawn, New York. Gloss Black Grey Interior A/C System Has Been Completely Rebuilt ALL Service And Maintenance Performed As Required Or Needed. Near new kumo tires (directional). Drivetrain: RWD They only made this car for a couple of years, 94-96. Real Estate . Dealership. The car sat since 2009 and I just wanted to freshen them up a bit-I removed the mufflers and resonators and put in 2 stainless steel glass packs for some sound. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. His Dad bought this car new as an investment & he passed away a while back & he is dealer. 17 Aluminum wheels, limited slip rear differential?, 4 wheel ABS system. Mostly highway miles and car has been garaged for much of its life. Will update if any problems come up with car, but so far so good. Clay spent two hours with my wife going over all the technology in the new Lincoln Aviator. 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport, Only 12,734 Original Miles, 5.7 Liter LT-1 V8 Engine, Automatic T . 100,000 initial miles. Only 84090 original miles. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. The 2 front tires were replaced due to dry rot. 80 is the real speed limit on South Carolina highways. Clean title .Amazing condition. It made 840 horsepower at the rear tires before the nitrous kit was installed which adds another 75 horsepower to the wheels. It made 840 horsepower at the rear tires before the nitrous kit was installed which adds another 75 horsepower to the wheels. Called Clay at the Dealership, told him EXACTLY what I wanted, he found it and I bought it. '63 Chevy Impala SS. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE ALL OF YOUR FINANCES IN ORDER! K and n intake. Red Cloth interior. Details are below please message me through ebay with any questions and I will try to get right back to you. Here we have the, 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS Why This Vehicle is Special The 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS we have here at Skyway Classics was a great performance car with their best performance engine at the time, th, 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport, Only 12,734 Original Miles, 5.7 Liter LT-1 V8 Engine, Automatic Transmission, Bucket Seats and the Desirable Center Console Shifter, Black Exterior with Gray, 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS One owner with only 7250 Original Miles Showroom quality Dark Cherry 7250 miles Original owner Garage kept All original Flawless interior Everything has been maintaine. Posted Over 1 Month. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Credit Cards Accepted!!!!! Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Calls may be prerecorded. Not dark at all. Great family business. This is the SS Impala 64 highly demanded in the custom and classic culture Full Frame up Restoration Excellent Condition Interior is perfect New radials and Options Included: Alloy Wheels, Bucket Seating, Cassette Radio, Cruise Control, Driver-Side Airbag, Leather Interior, **Low Mileage**, Passenger-Side AirBag, Options Included: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: 2008 Chevrolet Impala SS. The car was inspected and title in my name and is currently registered. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. I purchased this particular vehicle from its original owner. The car has a sunroof , that does not leak and functions perfect. The miles were put on the car moving it in & out of a shop every day. Save $6,448 right now on a 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS Sedan RWD on CarGurus. His Dad bought this car new as an investment & he passed away a while back & he is dealer. Inside, These Cars Came Pretty Loaded Up With Equipment Including Power Windows, Power Locks, Twin Power Mirrors, Twin Power Seats, Air Conditioning, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Full Gauge Cluster Including A Tachometer, AM-FM-Cassette And Dual Air Bags. I have the original exhaust parts just in case. We Currently Offer Financing Rates as low as 1.9% Call 1-877-379-1427 to set up a viewing and a test drive!! financing of the vehicle. I really need an other truck as well so trades also welcome. drag-slide thumbnails for quick selection. I have the original exhaust parts just in case. '63 Chevy Impala SS PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE ALL OF YOUR FINANCES IN ORDER! You Can See This Car Along With Additional Available Classics At memorylanemotors.com Listing May End Early If The Car Sells Through Local Advertising. Never wrecked. Find 1964 to 1996 Chevrolet Impala Ss Convertibles for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Large trunk, tremendous acceleration, great braking, good road holding, quiet cruising, convenient interior features, leather seats. A popular magazine compared the Impala SS to a Mercedes S Class Sedan. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Find 21 used 1996 Chevrolet Impala in Murfreesboro, TN as low as $26,595 on Carsforsale.com. The side emblems in the back said Caprice SS. - Custom Be Cool aluminum radiator with dual electric fans - Meizere electric water pump - MSD ignition - Transmission: - Extreme Duty FLP T56 6 speed transmission with upgraded and hardened Viper parts (recently gone through and rebuilt) - McLeod twin disk clutch kit - All necessary conversion parts - 3.5 aluminum driveshaft Rear Axle: - Fully built Moser Engineering 12 bolt with 33 spline axles, 3.73 gears and limited slip Suspension and Brakes: - Hotchkis front and rear sway bars and upper and lower rear extended control arms - Eibach 2 drop springs - 12 way adjustable QA1 shocks at all four wheels - 12 Baer Claw Pro-Disk big brake kit front and rear with slotted and drilled rotors and stainless steel brake lines, Showroom condition all original, 5,500 miles. Dash,console,and door panels are in excelant condition. *** PRICED TO SELL! Seller can help with shipping logistics, but buyer is responsible for shipping costs and any applicable import fees for out-of-province/out-of-country buyers. Red Cherry outside paint with Black vinyl interior. BLACK BEAUTY-COLLECTORS CAR!!! All door, seat, dash, defrost controls work. Good car! The only items replaced have been a seal on the cable going into the transmission and the windshield washer pump both were replaced using NOS parts. Mileage 68,917 miles below avg. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Paint work was only done on the driver side. (Mass Law). 21 Great Deals out of 373 listings starting at $15,995, 46 Great Deals out of 556 listings starting at $6,950, 20 Great Deals out of 345 listings starting at $9,795, 36 Great Deals out of 395 listings starting at $4,900, 12 Great Deals out of 264 listings starting at $4,675, 23 Great Deals out of 304 listings starting at $6,795, 28 Great Deals out of 446 listings starting at $3,500, 23 Great Deals out of 240 listings starting at $3,300, 12 Great Deals out of 282 listings starting at $2,500, 13 Great Deals out of 247 listings starting at $2,300, 878 Great Deals out of 19,924 listings starting at $1,578, 1,345 Great Deals out of 25,266 listings starting at $1,999, 1,806 Great Deals out of 32,230 listings starting at $1,000, 256 Great Deals out of 4,559 listings starting at $750, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 1995 Chevrolet Impala SS Sedan RWD, Start online, finalize with $780 delivery included, Learn more about this 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS Sedan RWD, Start online, finalize with $381 delivery included, Start online, finalize with $468 delivery included. Manual 4 speed 1964 Chevy Impala SS for sale (TN) - $27,000. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. Dark cherry metallic exterior and SS embroidered grey perforated leather seats are in excellent condition. The car was inspected and title in my name and is currently registered. Have your cake and eat it too! Deposit To Be In The Form Of A Certified Check Drawn On A Nation Wide US Bank. Replacement part is $47 from Amazon plus system recharge. Exterior color: Silver I hate to sell but don't have time for it and I hate seeing it sit in my garage when someone could be enjoying it. I live several hours away and they were nice enough to hold the car for me to give me enough time to book a flight and travel down to test the vehicle. AT 1-877-379-1427. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for GM decided to sell a public version of their Police Interceptor. Straight to the point. This is a very rare car and not to many in the USA, as most were all shipped to the Middle East. The tires on this vehicle are from 2001. Transmission: Automatic It feat, Gateway Classic Cars is proud to present this 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS. Magna flow cat back exhaust. Good luck finding one this nice at this price!! New A/C compressor. Make Chevrolet. -Bilstein shocks on all 4 corners. (Impressed with the vehicle.) No rips, tears or blemishes on seats and the carpet is mint all around. Hendersonville, TN 6 years at carsforsale.com 2,500 Chevrolet Impala 1996 The undercarriage and engine compartment are proof of that statement. 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan $ 28,991 $ 503 /mo* 76,848 miles Engine: 5.7L V8 Drivetrain: RWD Price excludes tax, title, license, and a documentary service fee. A popular magazine compared the Impala SS to a Mercedes S Class Sedan. Vehicle is 19 years old. I purchased this particular vehicle from its original owner. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Dark Gray-Green Exterior With The '96 Only Bucket Seat / Center Shift Console Interior In Gray Leather. 78k miles on the chassis, but only 10k of these have been with the new engine, driveline, brakes and suspension.